It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Curious Canadian Couple Visits Newtown, CT One Month After Shooting

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

I think we might all be in for a real "treat". I swear my feet go numb when my intuitive senses are picking up on certain "signals". But that's just me.

My body was freakin' out the day of the School Shooting. I had the immediate feeling that there were some powerfully sinister forces at work. It only got worse for me the second the media "misreported" Ryan Lanza as the shooter. In fact, the only reason I joined ATS was because of this very incident.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by theAnswer1111

That's one problem humanity is "contending" with right now.
We have lost our ability to listen to that inner voice and intuition. I actually believe that some children are being born without this ability or their "gut feelings" are eradicated by the time they're ready for kindergarten.
Good for you for trusting your intuition. I also have fine tuned this sense and will always trust it over everything else. It hasn't failed me yet, so if that little voice is telling me something isn't right, it probably isn't.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by theAnswer1111
reply to post by xEphon

All "we" want is the truth and for Government "officials", "Law" Enforcement and MSM reporters to act with honesty and integrity. The nation and the world were lied to and there will be Justice.

If you can't wake up now than you're doomed and forever blind to the light.

Of course, that's all anyone would want.
But it's a far cry from reporter error in the aftermath of a tragedy to full blown governmental / satanic conspiracy.

Don't you find it hypocritical that these conspiracies are being produced from basically nothing (minor inconsistancies in a mountain of evidence), are more complex and unbelieveable than what you're claiming is unbelieveable, and all the while using as 'proof' media sources, blogs, and second hand accounts that you say cannot be trusted, except when it somehow fits your fabricated conspiracy? And all this while discrediting the mountain of evidence that paints a pretty clear picture of what really happened.

It's almost as if you've come to the conclusion first, and will do whatever it takes to make your data fit.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by xEphon

I don't want to be rude, but your response sounds so scripted that if I had a dollar for every time I heard that same exact thing I'd be flyin' to Hawaii right now.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
reply to post by theAnswer1111

That's one problem humanity is "contending" with right now.
We have lost our ability to listen to that inner voice and intuition. I actually believe that some children are being born without this ability or their "gut feelings" are eradicated by the time they're ready for kindergarten.
Good for you for trusting your intuition. I also have fine tuned this sense and will always trust it over everything else. It hasn't failed me yet, so if that little voice is telling me something isn't right, it probably isn't.

No, they aren't being born without it. It is eradicated by the schools. When children are taught to conform and to fit one particular mold (which is what most of compulsory public education is), they learn not to listen to that voice. Listening would mean there is something wrong with them because it wouldn't fit into that mold.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Momto2

That may be true, but I did forget to mention how Big Pharma is also guilty of ridding children of their sixth sense. Those drugs probably do more to get rid of our instincts than any school lessons could do.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by xEphon

reply to post by xEphon

All "we" want is the truth and for Government "officials", "Law" Enforcement and MSM reporters to act with honesty and integrity. The nation and the world were lied to and there will be Justice.

But it's a far cry from reporter error in the aftermath of a tragedy to full blown governmental / satanic conspiracy.

Don't you find it hypocritical that these conspiracies are being produced from basically nothing (minor inconsistancies in a mountain of evidence), are more complex and unbelieveable than what you're claiming is unbelieveable, and all the while using as 'proof' media sources, blogs, and second hand accounts that you say cannot be trusted, except when it somehow fits your fabricated conspiracy? And all this while discrediting the mountain of evidence that paints a pretty clear picture of what really happened.

It's almost as if you've come to the conclusion first, and will do whatever it takes to make your data fit.

If you find something hypocritical or feel there is something being perpetuated in this thread that does not carry merit of fact, feel free to address me on any point you care too. Please provide an instance or point of fact instead of broad and sweeping generalizations and we can address one fact at a time.

Where would you like to start?

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 11:09 PM
link   

reply to post by Momto2

That may be true, but I did forget to mention how Big Pharma is also guilty of ridding children of their sixth sense. Those drugs probably do more to get rid of our instincts than any school lessons could do.

Agreed. Now that I'm a mom of school aged kids I'm seeing how many young children are medicated. And see first hand a couple of the medicated ones and how their poor little brains work. It is heartbreaking. So yes...a combination of both.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by xEphon

You seem to refer to paintings rather than footage of the pre-shooting security cameras, and we can understand that.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 01:44 AM
link   
I was doing some research on possible satanic activity in the Newtown area and came across this very interesting article posted in 2001 in regards to a Church of Satan's outpost:

www.satanservice.org...

Notice the closing remarks:
If you would like to recieve an official information packet on our Church of Satan outpost in Connecticut, (AKA Church of Tiamat) or if you have questions, write to:
Curtis M. LeBlanc [[email protected]]
PO Box 3184 Newtown, CT 06470

Hmmm...A major Satanic headquarters appearantly is located in Newtown.

It is well known that the hand sign of the devil horns represents Satan and has also been associated with the illuminati. I find it even more unnerving that there are many photos arising of Sandy Hook victims or people around them using this symbol:

Remember Emily Parker:

And the teacher Vicki Soto:

It's one thing to be throwing the horns up at a Sabbath concert...

But I dont hear Tony Iommi.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by xEphon

reply to post by xEphon

"Minor inconsistancies"??

Have you even looked into this event at all?

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Daedalus
it was two classrooms...if that's the issue, close them off, or use them for storage...the vast majority of the students didn't seem to hear or see much of anything...

[...]

BIG difference between changing parts of the building, and destroying the whole thing, because of something that happened in TWO ROOMS, and a hallway
edit on 31-1-2013 by Daedalus because: (no reason given)

Unless it wasn't just two classrooms. If you listen to the third recording listed in this post it mentions victims in the kitchen. That doesn't fit at all with the shooting being contained to two classrooms and the lobby. If that was being concealed for whatever reason, it would be a reason to demolish the building.

I still don't think it would be strange to demolish the school if the shooting did happen in just the reported area, but this reference to the kitchen has disturbed me since SMOKINGGUN2012 first pointed it out.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Brocade

it was two classrooms...if that's the issue, close them off, or use them for storage...the vast majority of the students didn't seem to hear or see much of anything...

[...]

BIG difference between changing parts of the building, and destroying the whole thing, because of something that happened in TWO ROOMS, and a hallway

Unless it wasn't just two classrooms. If you listen to the third recording listed in this post it mentions victims in the kitchen. That doesn't fit at all with the shooting being contained to two classrooms and the lobby. If that was being concealed for whatever reason, it would be a reason to demolish the building.

I still don't think it would be strange to demolish the school if the shooting did happen in just the reported area, but this reference to the kitchen has disturbed me since SMOKINGGUN2012 first pointed it out.

i've never heard of there being victims in the kitchen...i heard about a teacher and some students that took shelter in a closet or something in the kitchen....

additional victims in another part of the building would mean that the number of dead reported by the MSM and law enforcement is incorrect, and might support the existence of one or more additional shooters..

this just goes to show how much we DON'T know about what happened there.

EVEN IF there were more victims...that still wouldn't be a reason to demolish the building...
edit on 1-2-2013 by Daedalus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by judus

Am I convinced this was staged? Not quite. But have I ruled the possibility out entirely? No way. I certainly believe those in power, are capable of anything. Operation Northwoods in the 1960s is a good example of what is possible.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Brocade

[...]

i've never heard of there being victims in the kitchen...i heard about a teacher and some students that took shelter in a closet or something in the kitchen....

additional victims in another part of the building would mean that the number of dead reported by the MSM and law enforcement is incorrect, and might support the existence of one or more additional shooters..

this just goes to show how much we DON'T know about what happened there.

EVEN IF there were more victims...that still wouldn't be a reason to demolish the building...
edit on 1-2-2013 by Daedalus because: (no reason given)

Or it could mean that the shooting didn't only happen in the classrooms but also in the kitchen, wherever that is in the school. I don't see why they would lie about the number of dead, I can't see any reason for that at all.

The parent who was arrested was going to help first graders make gingerbread houses, which might involve being in a kitchen or home economics area:

[the parent] was heading there Friday morning to help make gingerbread houses with first-graders when he heard popping sounds and smelled sulfur. He ran around the school trying to reach his daughter and was briefly handcuffed by police. He later found his child, who had been locked in a small room with a teacher.

Source

But there were more than just the two first grade classes in the school, and they presumably wouldn't all do the activity at the same time, it would be chaos.

It's the word 'victims' on the tape that made me wonder, because I'd have thought emergency personnel would use that word to refer specifically to people who were hurt, not to people who were well and safe. But I don't know.
edit on 1-2-2013 by Brocade because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Brocade

I haven't checked out a map of the school, but is it possible that one or more were shot and made it to the kitchen for safety, but died before help arrived?

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Looking around the Newtown schools website, I came across this:
www.newtown.k12.ct.us...
It won't allow me to copy and paste text, so please read the second paragraph about Facebook.

This is iKeepSafe. Check out the one eye symbol for this organization.
www.ikeepsafe.org...
Then, there's Generation Safe:
www.ikeepsafe.org...

As 2011 comes to a close, iKeepSafe is proud to look back on a year of success with Generation Safe. Hundreds of schools around the globe are subscribing and digital citizenship is expanding.

I guess we're all going to have digital citizenship? Is this how they're going to get everyone united on a global scale?
Scrolling further on down the page,

Their learning session, “Generations Safe: New Media Mentor for Global Digital Citizenship,” addressed the concerns voiced from educators around the globe: that technology has created an ever-changing minefield putting their schools and students at risk of unnecessary legal and civil action.

It appears that all of this was started in the UK and is now being administered in Australia.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   

reply to post by Brocade

I haven't checked out a map of the school, but is it possible that one or more were shot and made it to the kitchen for safety, but died before help arrived?

I don't think it sounds like that. It's a lot of people there. Perhaps it's just a group waiting to be evacuated and he calls them victims even though they're unhurt. I honestly don't know what to think of it.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   

and if you really want to get into name calling,

YOU started it. Don't like it?? Then don't start it.

it was not a "ghoulish vacation"...

Feeding off the dead ... it was a ghoulish vacation. What the hell kind of people go to another country to see where 26 people, mostly children, had just been brutally murdered? It's sick.

again, using sensationalist words and prose like "huge bloodbath", and "butchered"

So Sandy Hook was a walk in the park ... just another day .. ?? IT WAS A BLOODBATH. THE CHILDREN WERE BUTCHERED. The first responders on TV were having a hard time because there were dead children and there was BLOOD EVERYWHERE. That's a blood bath.

who's going to pay for the replacement, by the way?

What do you care? The people in the town will GLADLY pay for it rather than have their kids stuck in a building in which their peers were butchered.

you really can't help but dramatize the hell out of everything, can you?

IT WAS A MASS MURDER SCENE. You really can't help but downplay this, can you?
My god ...

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   

The whole thing about tearing down the school is simply ridiculous.
Maybe people should stop being so emotional about buildings and places.

You aren't a parent, are you? Maybe you should try using your heart and try to understand that no 6 year old child is going to be comfortable sitting in a classroom, knowing that 26 people (most of them his/her own age) had been brutally murdered. These are kids who still check under the bed and in the closet before going to sleep at night. They are still at the nightlight stage .. or the 'keep the closet light on' stage. Putting them in a place like that will NOT be helpful for them to learn their ABCs and 123s.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join