It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Curious Canadian Couple Visits Newtown, CT One Month After Shooting

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by AuntC

The whole thing about tearing down the school is simply ridiculous.
Maybe people should stop being so emotional about buildings and places. Just because a shooting happened at the school doesn't mean that the building couldn't be used for something else. The school would probably make a nice animal shelter. Bulldozing it sounds like a waste of time, money, and resources if you ask me.

Besides, they're already starting with the "Never forget" motto they insist on attaching to every tragedy since 9/11, so wouldn't tearing down the school defeat the purpose of drilling this event into the next five generations' memory bank?

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by megabogie
Bus drivers don't stay at the school once they drop the kids off. I have not heard this addressed in regards to Rosen's story about the children being with a bus driver.

Your right, of course there could be reasons why a bus driver could still have been there and it's not out of the question but this very confusing issue has not been addressed at all, by anyone and that is troubling.

It was reported that Mrs. Soto was found shot to death with her arms around a number of her students that were also deceased due to gunfire. The students that were reported to be at Gene Rosen's house were from that classroom.

With that said, here are a couple common sense questions I have to ask myself while trying to take this information in and process it.

1.) With the victims of Sandy Hook being shot an average of 3-11 times and considering everyone else in this classroom were shot to death, how is it these 6 small children managed to escape the classroom, the school, come into contact with the bus driver and end up at Gene Rosens house, of all places.

2.) Why have we not heard anything from that bus driver? Who were they and shouldn't the information they have shed some light on quite a few things?

3.) The bus driver being an adult and knowing what was going on and what was happening should by any reasonable measure should have told Gene Rosen on the driveway that there had been a shooting and that they needed to call 911 immediately yet from Gene's own mouth, they were in the house with stuffed animals and juice for 15-20 minutes before he even knew anything was wrong. Huh?

4.) Rosen claims that he then obtained the phone numbers for parents from the bus driver who called his supervisor and pulled a "Ride sheet" list of parents phone numbers that they called to arrange pick up of the children. So, if I can understand this, Rosen and the bus driver had the presence of mind to call the bus company, wait till they could pull up a ride sheet list and then personally phoned the parents instead of calling 911 or the police.......................................................................??? Wow.

5.) How did they know what parents to call from the list the bus company provided? Did they call every parent on the list that rides the bus? Just because it was a bus driver doesn't mean they got there in a specific bus specific to these children. Gene himself didn't even know the kids names, how in the hell did they figure out what parents to call if they didn't even know what children were there?

6.) With hundreds of police, ATF, FBI and SWAT members apparently swarming over Sandy Hook and with an adult witness at this address, the parents had not problem strolling into Genes residence to pick up there kids without any involvement from law enforcement? How could this be?

7.) Gene Rosen was documented at the scene of Sandy Hook giving an interview while the scene was still "hot" exactly when and how did he get there and at what time? Are you telling me after a mass shooting at an elementary school that authorities are allowing random community members to walk up to and on the crime scene with no impunity?

If anyone cares to attack me for my questions regarding Sandy Hook, maybe you should start by explaining some of the problems with these FACTS. Make no mistake either, I am not stretching my imagination or only seeing what I want too. I see obvious mistakes in a story already filled with too many holes to begin with. I want some answers and you know what..... You all should too.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
reply to post by AuntC

The whole thing about tearing down the school is simply ridiculous.
Maybe people should stop being so emotional about buildings and places. Just because a shooting happened at the school doesn't mean that the building couldn't be used for something else. The school would probably make a nice animal shelter. Bulldozing it sounds like a waste of time, money, and resources if you ask me.

Besides, they're already starting with the "Never forget" motto they insist on attaching to every tragedy since 9/11, so wouldn't tearing down the school defeat the purpose of drilling this event into the next five generations' memory bank?

There tearing down the school for the same reason nobody can test the material from the twin towers. They are getting rid of the evidence, that much is crystal clear. Until they do, they have installed additional security cameras and put up scary signs and threats about prosecution should anyone try to have a closer look.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Helious

Yes, I agree. That is the best way to hide evidence (or lack thereof) and not have to answer any questions that may be posed later. I hope they don't ship the rubble to China like they did with the remnants of the Twin Towers. If they do this, I'll be forced to believe that this is the calling card of a Black Flag.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by LennayTheUndead

Originally posted by Helious
reply to post by LennayTheUndead

Your assertions are stupid. I PERSONALLY KNOW a member of one of the families that lost a son...just stop.

You make an excellent argument, I guess everything I have said so far is stupid, I should probably just shut up. Just so I know though, what family do you know again? How do you know them? Been friends for long, used to work with them or somebody they knew? Lived in Newtown or even in CT?

Lie much?

You are an idiot. As if I owe you any sort of explanation. I was deployed with the 445th Transportation Company from May of 2009 to May of 2010. Over half of our company was comprised of cross leveled soldiers from another company, located in Connecticut. One of the soldiers in our company grew up in Newttown, and is a cousin of a women, whose son was killed. It's fine, I'll just take my "lies" out of this stupid thread....

Instead of doing that, why don't you try explaining just one of the outright blatant holes I have described in what has been said to be the OS of Sandy Hook in my last couple posts? YOU CANT and it's starting to get infuriating to me that you attack those who question things when NONE of you can explain it either. Isn't the motto of this damn site to deny ignorance?

Jesus Christ, I will concede that kids probably did die there that day and if they did then trust me my friend, I am as sick about it as anyone else but it doesn't help anyone to turn a blind eye to the FACTS. If you are emotionally upset and don't want to deal with it right now then I can understand that but if thats the case, stop posting on the boards until you can intelligently defend your position instead of calling my assertions stupid when they are anything but.

It is my assertion that people did most likely die that day but it is not how or why you or I are being told. The story at present is most certainly not correct and is bordering complete fraud and if you have a problem with that fact, take it up with Connecticut state police and lawmakers, not me.
edit on 31-1-2013 by Helious because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-1-2013 by Helious because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Thunder heart woman

I just realized that hand might represent the Hamsa:

Depicting the open right hand, an image recognized and used as a sign of protection in many societies throughout history, the hamsa is believed to provide defense against the evil eye.

Source

And you gotta love the Owl picture that that one little girl drew that was displayed to Anderson Cooper

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
I think you're being COLD ... they definately did take a ghoulish vacation, stop playing it down.

and if you really want to get into name calling, like a 5 year-old, i think you're being an idiot, and sensationalist, and overly dramatic... I'm not playing anything down, it was not a "ghoulish vacation"...it was two curious people going to see if they could find some answers....again, stop sensationalizing...

Sandy Hook isn't just 'one bad thing'. It's a huge bloodbath in which 20 innocent 6 year olds and 6 adults were butchered. No child would want to go to a school where that happened. The six year olds would all be afraid and distracted.

again, using sensationalist words and prose like "huge bloodbath", and "butchered"

It was a singular event...people were shot, people died. if there is any mental trauma, they are gonna be "afraid and distracted", no matter WHAT school they go to....i see no point in demolishing a perfectly good building...if it had been, bombed for instance, and was structurally unsound, and it were impossible to make it safe again, then i could see demolishing and rebuilding, but the building is fine....there is no point..

who's going to pay for the replacement, by the way?

BIG DIFFERENCE between a vessel built for war like a naval vessel and an elementary school in which six year olds would have to go and sit in classrooms where 20 of their peers were butchered.

you really can't help but dramatize the hell out of everything, can you?

it was two classrooms...if that's the issue, close them off, or use them for storage...the vast majority of the students didn't seem to hear or see much of anything...

BTW .. Columbine High School closed the library where the majority of the murders took place. It demolished the library and built an atrium there .. it in no way looks anything like it did when the murders took place and no student or teacher would ever have to go try to 'study in the library' of the building, knowing full well that there were sitting in the same places where their peers had been murdered.

BIG difference between changing parts of the building, and destroying the whole thing, because of something that happened in TWO ROOMS, and a hallway
edit on 31-1-2013 by Daedalus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
reply to post by LennayTheUndead

Dont bother. Ive got family in the area. Some of us live in the real world, and know that these babies died.

Others are just hoping to get blog hits, gain notoriety, or other 'afme' by throwing theories against the wall and hoping one sticks.

Not worth your time, friend....

And you......... Shame on you. You have been around long enough to know the difference between absolute tripe and the obvious signs of a cover up. Either your in denial or you have jumped the fence.

I don't question everything because there isn't a reason too. My brain is not fixated in seeing lies in everything I see and hear, it only starts to rumble when I detect blatant lies and propaganda.

You know when the last time this happened was? 9/11 I wonder why these "tragedies" happen that don't seem to make any logical sense but yet they effect broad sweeping change in our every day lives.

What did we get from the government funded demolition of the world trade centers? Well, we got the patriot act, a reason to invade and seize large amounts of resources in the middle east, adopt a completely different and radical foreign policy and had almost everyone in America clapping and cheering we did so. Lets not also forget that we lost all the information and evidence of where trillions of dollars went to and could not be accounted for. Some truly great pilots there, some of the best of all time....................... definitely put there box cutters in their pockets so they could use both hands to steer the planes.

Now, we get to Sandy Hook...... Yet again we see broad knee jerk and sweeping legislation aimed at creating a "cure" for violence when even the officials that are supposed to be in charge of the case can't qualify valid questions as too why so many things don't add up and are seemingly ridiculous when put to analytical scrutiny.

Another instance where this is more proof of a government cover up than an actual crime that is the sole reason the government is trying to pass draconian legislation that plays on the morals, sorrow and grief of Americans to try and guilt them into giving into the agenda that is being pushed.

Funny how weeks before this incident the UN was working with Obama on a gun ban through the UN and was awaiting some sort of progress. It's also funny when these things happen that don't make any sense, when officials instead of answers offer criminal threats against those that use there first amendment rights, that somehow they end up dividing the people. Now it has become, those that believe anything there told, regardless of how idiotic the story or regardless of the evidence against it is against simply "The truthers". Isn't that what they called people who refused to believe the false flag of 9/11?

Maybe it's time to call us something else....... And maybe cpt. It's time for you to start denying ignorance, as you once did.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Breaking Sandy Hook News:

The MSM are trying to make the Sheeple think that the 'Sandy Hook Truther Movement is "Losing Steam".

Fortunately for the nation, it seems as though the truthers have eased up on posting its thoughts and material.

We can't have them fool people... Never back down! Just be kind and respectful in your search for Truth and everything will fall into place in due time. The American people will see Justice for these apparent acts of Treason. That's my opinion.

Source

edit on 1/31/2013 by theAnswer1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thunder heart woman
You know what I am feeling? That these children were used in a satanic rite and that parents were involved. This would explaining the smiling faces and lack of shock when this tragedy happened. It would explain a lot to me.

If no one believes that children can be ritualistically abused and killed, please contact a local therapist who specifically works with children and teenagers who have been abused this way. It does exist, and parents have been known to be involved in groups who do this to their children. It is very sick and disturbing.

It has completely freaked me out how children have been used in this. Not just the president thing...those weren't Newtown kids. But the singing group....for some reason when I first heard about that my heart dropped. This happened in the middle of December, school was out until the new year and then within like a week the music teacher decided to put together a group, wrote a song, got them into a recording studio and they were on Good Morning America. Now they are singing at the Super Bowl? Does that give anyone else a bad feeling?

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   
This poor "Journalist" hates to admit that most of her friends are 'SH Truthers'...

Hate is a powerful word and should be used sparingly.

I hate to admit this, but several of my friends are “Sandy Hook truthers.” They believe the shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School was scripted, a hoax or a “false flag” attack designed to scare the public and make it easier to pass more stringent gun control measures or to repeal the Second Amendment all together.

Source

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by theAnswer1111
Breaking Sandy Hook News:

The MSM are trying to make the Sheeple think that the 'Sandy Hook Truther Movement is "Losing Steam".

Fortunately for the nation, it seems as though the truthers have eased up on posting its thoughts and material.

We can't have them fool people... Never back down! Just be kind and respectful in your search for Truth and everything will fall into place in due time. The American people will see Justice for these apparent acts of Treason. That's my opinion.

Source

edit on 1/31/2013 by theAnswer1111 because: (no reason given)

The large majority of people who reject the official account of Sandy Hook are not people who think the entire town is full of Satan worshiping pedophiles hell bent on performing masonic rituals despite what the MSM would have you believe.

Millions of people across the country have identified this as being a government sponsored false flag event for very obvious reasons and those assumptions are based on more actual facts than what they are basing the supposed crime on. It is very possible and most likely that people including children died at Sandy Hook and that is unfortunate and sad but I will not let the moral dilemma of this possibility blind my senses and just start accepting what the politically controlled MSM tells me when it makes absolutely no rational sense.

This is what happened on 9/11 and at first it hit the mark on a level I don't even think the government thought they could achieve, the problem is that later, when even though most Americans know it was a false flag we have failed to push hard enough to tie it to people and have failed at attaining justice and that has emboldened those in power to think that it can be done again for a different agenda.

Why shouldn't they think this though? I mean, nobody is hanging for 9/11 why would they think anyone will hang for this? It's treason, make no mistake and even though it's a horrible story that can't be backed up with facts, nobody has done anything so far so why would they think it will be any different this time.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Excuse me I'm getting a little lost in these conspiracies; but, this thread alone has proposed so many I find it hard to differentiate. So, what you guys are saying is, that I should disregard what has been reported, that a lone psychotic person butchered a bunch of innocent lives, and instead, I should believe that:

-SH was a Satanic ritual?
-No kids actually died but instead got shipped off to some secret location?
-Children did die, but the government, media, and local officials were all in cahoots?
-?
-?

What you guys are proposing is like Occam's razor on crack.

edit on 31-1-2013 by xEphon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Momto2

Great minds think alike...

I want to add that I have a presentiment that there will be some sort of Ritualistic/Occult activity during the Super Bowl. I and a few others have put out a few "predictions", if you will, that something odd may happen.

Now it's even creepier learning that those kids will be singing at the Super Bowl. Just my opinion. And this reply is not meant to derail this thread.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by xEphon

All "we" want is the truth and for Government "officials", "Law" Enforcement and MSM reporters to act with honesty and integrity. The nation and the world were lied to and there will be Justice.

If you can't wake up now than you're doomed and forever blind to the light.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Just ignore any Mainstream Media outlets that attack SH researchers as being crazy. That's their job. You don't see any MSM reporting that maybe 9/11 didn't happen the way we've been told, do you?

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by theAnswer1111

You're right about the Super Bowl. Lots of symbolic activity there.
Especially since two brothers (pillars?) are going to be volleying against each other.
I just hope they don't sing "Somewhere Over the Rainbow". It's a known variable that's used in programming/brainwashing/mind control.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by xEphon
Excuse me I'm getting a little lost in these conspiracies; but, this thread alone has proposed so many I find it hard to differentiate. So, what you guys are saying is, that I should disregard what has been reported, that a lone psychotic person butchered a bunch of innocent lives, and instead, I should believe that:

-SH was a Satanic ritual?
-No kids actually died but instead got shipped off to some secret location?
-Children did die, but the government, media, and local officials were all in cahoots?
-?
-?

What you guys are proposing is like Occam's razor on crack.

edit on 31-1-2013 by xEphon because: (no reason given)

Ill just toss out a suggestion. Try reading the posts in a thread before replying with nonsense. That is, unless you are trolling in which case, continue on.

Exactly what post have you read that makes you believe this conversations is about devil worship and child sacrifice when a number of posts have specifically pointed to that being a bunch of MSM backed BS?

Just askin.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by theAnswer1111

From a branding & marketing standpoint, I think that identification as "Sandy Hook Truther Movement" does you more harm than good. IMO the general public who read/watch the MSM news likely makes the connection between "Sandy Hook Truthers" and "conspiracy nuts who think no children were killed" or other preposterous/way out there theories of what happened. IMO if those who crave the truth about the massacre at Sandy Hook Elementary School need to re-brand themselves as intellectuals (the shadow analysis thread is a great example of this) who utilize indisputable evidence to showcase discrepancies in what has been presented to the public; discrepancies that cannot be debunked. Most importantly, the mission of such individuals should be branded as follows:
I want to honor the memory of the deceased by discovering the reality of the Sandy Hook massacre and use these findings to help prevent similar horrors from occurring and seek justice for the victims because anything else would dishonor their memory.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   
The initial story of the Canadians' visit has disappeared? See www. for Western Intelligence Shaken....Spy Leaks....Nova Scotia. That report comes six days after the Aurora shooting, yet is was 18 May 2012 that the Russian report of sentencing Zeynap Suyunova, the failed female suicide bomber, appeared in the media.

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join