Curious Canadian Couple Visits Newtown, CT One Month After Shooting

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Daedalus

I don't know about the US, but in the UK places where very notorious murders took place are sometimes demolished to prevent them becoming 'tourist' sites and stop 'souvenir hunters' taking things to profit from such crimes. There's an old article about it here.

I don't think it's remarkable that they're demolishing it. As genuinely fascinating as James Tracy's article is, he and his partner are only two of potentially very many people visiting the town and school as a result of what happened there. Personally, I believe it's far better to demolish the school than have its pupils and staff subjected to grief tourists for many years to come.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by DelMarvel

Originally posted by Thunder heart woman
My husband told me he wouldn't be able to get out of bed and would be a complete mess if something happened to our child.

That's just your husband.

And that's just how he thinks he would respond. You can't make assumptions about others on that basis.

I also have spoken with dozens of other people, including friends in my community who feel something was wrong with the parents behavior. Everyone was talking about this last month up here, and sharing what they felt about all of it. It has been quite interesting to see people I have known for some time opening up about this.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest

Originally posted by theAnswer1111
reply to post by Thunder heart woman

I also felt ill when I saw that. Also notice how the Hair Salon abbreviates its name to 'Shh...' As in keep quiet?

edit on 1/30/2013 by theAnswer1111 because: Added pic.

sandhy
hook
hair

c'mom people

I wasn't referring to the hair salon or what they have named it.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Not only do I find the Canadian couple who took a ghoulish vacation to Sandy Hook to be disturbing .. but I'm finding some of the posts on this thread to be disturbing as well ...

Originally posted by Daedalus
maybe i missed something, but did they decommission the building? boarded up, signage removed, surrounded with a fence? no way in hell it's STILL a crime scene a month on...what gives?

Seriously? You don't understand why the town would destroy the school after 26 people were murdered in it? You don't get why kids wouldn't want to go to school there? You don't get why parents wouldn't want their kids there? REALLY??

Why didn't they destroy Columbine??

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Oh, and I don't think it's creepy or ghoulish for people to go to SH and look around.

Hundreds of people were killed at Wounded Knee, and every year tourists from everywhere, including other countries descend on my reservation to hang around the Wounded Knee cemetery, walk around the fields where they were killed, ask the natives questions, etc etc etc.

People are curious by nature. It is what it is. People tour GROUND ZERO every year. Take photos, post them online, walk the streets where humans jumped to their death......

Right after 9/11.... what did people do? For months? Kept coming there to see ground zero.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I think it's ironic that the school is locked down and under more surveillance now than when there were 600 little kids going to school there...... Just some food for thought.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by DelMarvel

My husband told me he wouldn't be able to get out of bed and would be a complete mess if something happened to our child.

That's just your husband.

And that's just how he thinks he would respond. You can't make assumptions about others on that basis.

I also have spoken with dozens of other people, including friends in my community who feel something was wrong with the parents behavior. Everyone was talking about this last month up here, and sharing what they felt about all of it. It has been quite interesting to see people I have known for some time opening up about this.

No offense but "Feel" and "felt" seem to be the operative words in a number of your posts. I'm guessing neither you nor your friends have ever been involved as parents in a situation like Sandy Hook so how you "feel" people should have behaved doesn't really count for much.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought

Back to Rosen's wife, I would think that she would want to be interviewed with her husband and state how proud she is to be married to a Sandy Hook hero, yet we hear nothing.

And on what basis do you think that? Once could also think that Rosen has finally realized he is a primary target of the "Truther's" vicious and incredibly personal internet attacks and the best he can do now is keep quiet.

I might also point out that "I would think" the only way this couple could have known there was a woman there who wouldn't answer the door is if they looked in a _

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by DelMarvel

Here are only a couple of problems regarding Grampy and his little house. I would think after reading this, it would become clear why people are asking so many questions and why all the "conspiracy theorists" or as I like to call them, people who actually use there brain to think for themselves are up in arms.

SOURCE

Last month, Rosen said he had just finished feeding his cats and was heading from his home near Sandy Hook Elementary school to a diner on Friday morning when he saw six small children sitting in a neat semicircle at the end of his driveway.

Why on Gods green Earth are they sitting in a neat semi circle at the end of a random driveway considering the fire department is in amazingly close proximity to this home? They are supposedly with a bus driver, how did that happen? How did they get from the classroom where there teacher was shot to a bus driver and then to the end of Rosen's driveway? Why did Rosen say that it was a female bus driver then later say it was a male bus driver who was speaking roughly to the children?

Rosen took the four girls and two boys into his home, and over the next few hours gave them toys, listened to their stories and called their frantic parents.

Wait..... What? Over the next FEW HOURS he gave them toys and listened to there stories and then called there parents? Hmm, you would think within the first couple minutes of there "stories" he would be on the phone to 911 and there would have been about 100 cops and agents at his door a couple minutes after that. Give me break, seriously........

Rosen called the children's parents, using cellphone numbers obtained from the school bus company, and they came and retrieved their children.

Because obtaining phone numbers from the school bus company is appropriate after 6 little kids just told you there teacher was shot at the elementary school. I mean, why wouldn't you do that instead of contacting the police, makes perfect sense. This is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard.

'This little boy turns around, and composes himself, and he looks at me like he had just removed himself from the carnage and he says, "Just saying, your house is very small,"' Rosen said. 'I wanted to tell him, "I love you. I love you.

A small house indeed..........

As you can see, this is one tiny aspect of this whole debacle and not even the most important but once you take a look at the details, it does not add up on any level a reasonable person can live with. The problem with Sandy Hook is when you look into the details about almost any aspect of the case, this is the kind of thing you find and believe me, it gets alot stranger and unbelievable from here.

Comments (0) We are no longer accepting comments on this article.

Gee, I wonder why.

edit on 31-1-2013 by Helious because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   
If Gene Rosen is your best evidence of a conspiracy you guys really have nothing.

And I've said this before but God Almighty, just look at Gene Rosen to see what can happen to you if you wind up in the wrong place at the wrong time. No big corporation or government entity could rip this guy to pieces the way the conspiracy theorists are doing. And largely with very little confirmed information to go on. And that's not including the every increasing circle of people being libeled on the internet as the armchair sleuths continue their "investigations."
edit on 31-1-2013 by DelMarvel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by DelMarvel

Care to address any of the obvious problems in the official story regarding this one SMALL sample I have outlined above or are you, like much of the rest of the pro MSM Sandy Hook supporters willing to just stick your heads into the sand mumbling.... you people, you people while ignoring all the facts and evidence and avoiding any of the hard question?

and regarding your comment about

armchair sleuths

All anyone worth there salt is doing is taking the things we have been presented and told and asking if it makes sense or it doesn't. It's not that hard to do, it's called thinking, more people need to try it apparently.
edit on 31-1-2013 by Helious because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Helious

You outlined many of the inconsistencies very well.

The main thing that bothers me about Rosen's story is that he is able to distinctly remember the little boy commenting about the size of his house, but says he thinks that one of the little girls mentioned seeing blood in the classroom. This strikes me as extremely odd. Don't you think that the girl's blood comment would cause Uncle Gene to start gushing about love and hugs rather than the boy's comment about his house?
I would think that the child talking about blood needs a hug more than the kid who obviously lives in a mansion if he thinks that Rosen's house is "very small". Not only this, but it makes me uncomfortable the way he goes on and on about this little boy's comment and seems unimpressed by the girl talking about seeing blood.
Just weird if you ask me. Is Gene Rosen that desensitized about blood and gore from working at the mental hospital that he just shrugs this off? One really has to wonder.
edit on 31-1-2013 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

Yes, that is very odd! That said though, I stay away from most of the things that I find personally odd about the story because I hate conjecture when it comes to SH. I try and just stay focused on the glaring holes in the OS that I can attach facts too so nobody can accuse me of being a "nut job conspiracy theorist" I think thats the favorite title MSM is giving to those who don't want to drink the SH koolaid.

Notice how in the article I link too, they talk about devil worship and child sacrifice making it seem as though everyone who has a problem with the OS is completely off their rocker so they don't have to address any of the real problems with the story. Well played too the masses but most of us see exactly what there doing.

Only thing is..... Now I can't get that damn youtube Gene Rosen song out of my head now

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Helious

Quite true, but I'm fascinated by human psychology and can't for the life of me figure out Rosen's mind set. Maybe him talking about the boy's house comment is just stroking his ego. To him, it's not about the violence that happened in the classroom, it's about him being a good shepherd to these little tykes.
Anyways, it must've been tough fitting all those kids and the gender morphing bus driver into his very small home!

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I wonder if they visited that satanic church that dwells in Newtown CT....that's the first place I would go if I was "curious".

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Bus drivers don't stay at the school once they drop the kids off. I have not heard this addressed in regards to Rosen's story about the children being with a bus driver.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by LennayTheUndead

maybe i missed something, but did they decommission the building? boarded up, signage removed, surrounded with a fence? no way in hell it's STILL a crime scene a month on...

what gives?

Oh...I don't know....20 KIDS were freakin' shot to death there.....seems reasonable to me that it's still closed...

why does the age of the victims have anything to do with it? human lives were snuffed out, doesn't matter how old or young they were. stop trying to appeal to emotion...use facts and logic..

there is a massive difference between simply "closed" and "shut down" boarding the places up, removing the signage, and putting chainlink around it, with no trespassing signs seems to indicate more that it's shut down...why do you suppose that is?

Because a new school is probably going to be built...

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Helious
reply to post by LennayTheUndead

Your assertions are stupid. I PERSONALLY KNOW a member of one of the families that lost a son...just stop.

You make an excellent argument, I guess everything I have said so far is stupid, I should probably just shut up. Just so I know though, what family do you know again? How do you know them? Been friends for long, used to work with them or somebody they knew? Lived in Newtown or even in CT?

Lie much?

You are an idiot. As if I owe you any sort of explanation. I was deployed with the 445th Transportation Company from May of 2009 to May of 2010. Over half of our company was comprised of cross leveled soldiers from another company, located in Connecticut. One of the soldiers in our company grew up in Newttown, and is a cousin of a women, whose son was killed. It's fine, I'll just take my "lies" out of this stupid thread....

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I know many think its strange how they are all being quiet there. However it is a northern town and its a small town. Where I grew up in Maine, people kept things quiet if something happened people didn't talk about it to outsiders. I know when my dad died there was reporters that came around and no one would even look at them never the less talk to them. Even in town people were quiet and didn't talk about what happened. It was quiet because that was how people wanted life to be. If Newton is like the small towns in Maine then this is why people don't say much.

As for them sealing up the school I can't blame them. years ago there was a fire in Maine and 10 kids were killed in a school they boarded it up and later on tore it down, they said it was wrong to keep the school going after so many kids lost their lives there. Small towns have there ways of doing things. Maybe after the school is torn down they will let people walk around there, but for now its locked up. Why worry over something that would be normal in other cases.

In fact I sort of gave up on the sandy hook hoax when so many were complaining about the closed caskets, well that also is normal when kids die, especially when they are shot. My dad was shot and it was a closed casket to even us family members. Thank God. I don't think I could have handled seeing him. Not with a bullet wound in his head. Gosh some folks need to get a life not all things are conspiracies. Like I said we are talking about a small North eastern town which still has its old fashioned ways.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by LennayTheUndead

Dont bother. Ive got family in the area. Some of us live in the real world, and know that these babies died.

Others are just hoping to get blog hits, gain notoriety, or other 'afme' by throwing theories against the wall and hoping one sticks.

Not worth your time, friend....

new topics
top topics
active topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join