It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Curious Canadian Couple Visits Newtown, CT One Month After Shooting

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Helious

What a small house "Uncle Gene" has!

When I was reading the article and got to the part where they knocked on Rosen's door, but a woman inside didn't answer, I couldn't help thinking about Norman Bates.
After all, we still haven't seen or heard from Rosen's wife. Maybe they're one in the same.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by theAnswer1111
reply to post by Thunder heart woman

I also felt ill when I saw that. Also notice how the Hair Salon abbreviates its name to 'Shh...' As in keep quiet?

edit on 1/30/2013 by theAnswer1111 because: Added pic.

sandhy
hook
hair

c'mom people

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
reply to post by Helious

What a small house "Uncle Gene" has!

When I was reading the article and got to the part where they knocked on Rosen's door, but a woman inside didn't answer, I couldn't help thinking about Norman Bates.
After all, we still haven't seen or heard from Rosen's wife. Maybe they're one in the same.

Well, Jerry Sandusky's wife never said much either but she was real..... Well, sorta.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Helious

Well, Jerry Sandusky's wife never said much either but she was real..... Well, sorta.

Don't even get me started on that POS! I'll never believe that she didn't know what was going on.

Back to Rosen's wife, I would think that she would want to be interviewed with her husband and state how proud she is to be married to a Sandy Hook hero, yet we hear nothing. Did he call her at any point while the kids were at their house? Where was she when this was all going down? Sandy Hook is a close knit town, so I find it hard to believe that nobody called Gene, including his wife, to tell him about the shooting. I'm from a small town and the phone lines would be on fire with relatives and friends calling each other to report or just plain gossip.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

So, the "Shh..." is just (S)andy (H)ook (H)air.
Well, I guess I'm silly for actually thinking that Bank of America's 'BOA' meant there are snakes working there. I was so convinced, too.
edit on 31-1-2013 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   
The reason they are debating demolishing the school is they think the kids will be way to traumatized to walk those halls again. Well if you start tearing down every place there is a shooter this country will be way more bankrupt than we already are and the shooters will win. The govt is playing out this crisis to inflict the highest amount of emotional toll they can on the populace. It is nauseating to watch the govt use our children and people like Gabby Giffords to further whatever sinister, vile, diabolic agenda they have. It would not surprise me to see them tear down the school and keep this drama at the top of the news headlines for as long as they can. IMO the only way to fight this wickedness is to expose what truly happened and show this was not some random event, it was planned and he was not alone PERIOD.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   
What was I just saying about using the kids and playing on our emotions? Look what I found just now......

www.usatoday.com...

Newtown students to sing in Super Bowl pregame

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Read the whole article

This picture makes you wonder.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by SMOKINGGUN2012
The reason they are debating demolishing the school is they think the kids will be way to traumatized to walk those halls again. Well if you start tearing down every place there is a shooter this country will be way more bankrupt than we already are and the shooters will win. The govt is playing out this crisis to inflict the highest amount of emotional toll they can on the populace. It is nauseating to watch the govt use our children and people like Gabby Giffords to further whatever sinister, vile, diabolic agenda they have. It would not surprise me to see them tear down the school and keep this drama at the top of the news headlines for as long as they can. IMO the only way to fight this wickedness is to expose what truly happened and show this was not some random event, it was planned and he was not alone PERIOD.

i said in another thread, that i feel it is absolutely disgusting to use dead children to push political agendas....the powers that be, here at ATS, saw fit to delete the thread....not sure why, but whatever....

i still stand by that statement though...disgusting, and disgraceful...shame....

i was wondering if they were gonna tear the place down....that's a dumb idea, that building is friggin huge...how much is it going to cost to tear the place down, and rebuild?

bad (traumatising) stuff (assaults, razor blade attacks, stabbings) used to happen in my old school all the time (hell, i even caught a bullet in the shoulder during a gang drive-by). nobody tore down my school so we'd feel better...i don't get it....unless there's something they don't you to know..

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 09:03 AM
link   
news.yahoo.com...

This is Susan Ehrens who's daughter Emma escaped from Soto's class. Can anyone get a transcript of her testimony to see if she mentions that nice man Gene taking in her daughter during that dreadful day?

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by stickywicket
news.yahoo.com...

This is Susan Ehrens who's daughter Emma escaped from Soto's class. Can anyone get a transcript of her testimony to see if she mentions that nice man Gene taking in her daughter during that dreadful day?

not to be a smartass, but i'm kinda wondering how long it'll be before THIS thread gets deleted too..

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Daedalus

I know that it probably will but I asked my question only because in one of Rosen's interviews, he says he thinks one of the girls that was at his place was named Emma.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by stickywicket
reply to post by Daedalus

I know that it probably will but I asked my question only because in one of Rosen's interviews, he says he thinks one of the girls that was at his place was named Emma.

Rosen has said alot of things in his many interviews, the problem is, almost none of it made any sense to anyone who was actually listening, seriously, none of it.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Nice post, it does make you wonder.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by stickywicket

She does not mention being with Gene but does say she ran down the road. Search the news and it is the Fox story.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Not only do I find the Canadian couple who took a ghoulish vacation to Sandy Hook to be disturbing .. but I'm finding some of the posts on this thread to be disturbing as well ...

Originally posted by Daedalus
maybe i missed something, but did they decommission the building? boarded up, signage removed, surrounded with a fence? no way in hell it's STILL a crime scene a month on...what gives?

Seriously? You don't understand why the town would destroy the school after 26 people were murdered in it? You don't get why kids wouldn't want to go to school there? You don't get why parents wouldn't want their kids there? REALLY??

Originally posted by theAnswer1111
Also notice how the Hair Salon abbreviates its name to 'Shh...' As in keep quiet?

Oh for crying out loud ..... Sandy Hook Hair ... SHH ....

Originally posted by ~widowmaker~
And NO PICTURES SHOWING ANY CRIME HAS TAKEN PLACE
NOT EVEN A PIC OF THE DEAD SHOOTER W T F

:shk:
SHOUTING ABOUT WANTING TO SEE PICTURES OF DEAD CHILDREN AND THE DEAD SHOOTER? REALLY? :shk: Good for the police that they were able to keep all that out of the media!!

Originally posted by Sek82
Has anyone seen one interview of a student who implied their classmates were killed? That saw anything of the sort? I haven't.

Yeah .. let the media go harrass a bunch of 6 year olds who had just been through something so tramatic that even most adults couldn't handle it. Lovely.

Originally posted by DelMarvel
"A lady at the Rosen house would not answer the door when I knocked."

If a bunch of bloodthirsty ghouls came knocking on my door looking for sensation or some silly conspiracy I wouldn't open my door either. People need to leave alone those who live in Sandy Hook. They've been through enough.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Not only do I find the Canadian couple who took a ghoulish vacation to Sandy Hook to be disturbing .. but I'm finding some of the posts on this thread to be disturbing as well ...

i think you're a bit too touchy...nobody took a "ghoulish" vacation, stop sensationalizing.

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Seriously? You don't understand why the town would destroy the school after 26 people were murdered in it? You don't get why kids wouldn't want to go to school there? You don't get why parents wouldn't want their kids there? REALLY??

No, i don't get why they would tear down a large expensive building because one bad thing happened in it. it wasn't exposed to a nuclear, biological, or chemical attack, any damage done to the building would not be prohibitively expensive to repair, and lastly, the building didn't kill those people, a man (or men) with a gun (or guns) killed them...tearing down the building makes ZERO sense.

as i said earlier, lots of bad things happened at my old school...nobody tore it down...

and following this rationale, lets decommission, and torpedo any naval vessel that ever lost crew in a traumatic way, or lets shut down fort hood, and bulldoze it, or why not demolish columbine high school, or any other place where something traumatic happened?

are you understanding yet?
edit on 31-1-2013 by Daedalus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Yeah .. let the media go harrass a bunch of 6 year olds who had just been through something so tramatic that even most adults couldn't handle it. Lovely.

No offense to this tragic event that took place, but it appears to me that "many" adults handled it just "fine."

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   
My thoughts are purely speculation, but SH is just another traumatic event used by the elite to further a global agenda. One has to wonder why all of the recent mass shootings have been perpetrated by those medicated with psychotropic drugs.

Then you have the name "Sandy Hook" in the Dark Knight Rises film. Sure, some would say pure coincidence, but the elite are weirdos who use things like this to inform each other of the next phase of the agenda.

I believe that many people in very prominent positions of power in the financial and political sectors are, in reality, Satan worshipers whether they know it or not. Tie this in with the suspected Satanic practices that might be going on in Newton and you have a story that most of us would shudder at.

Obama was groomed for many years to be where he is today. You have to wonder if his mother and father were Satan worshipers as well.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daedalus
i think you're a bit too touchy...nobody took a "ghoulish" vacation, stop sensationalizing.

I think you're being COLD ... they definately did take a ghoulish vacation, stop playing it down.

No, i don't get why they would tear down a large expensive building because one bad thing happened in it.

Sandy Hook isn't just 'one bad thing'. It's a huge bloodbath in which 20 innocent 6 year olds and 6 adults were butchered. No child would want to go to a school where that happened. The six year olds would all be afraid and distracted.

and following this rationale, lets decommission, and torpedo any naval vessel that ever lost crew in a traumatic way, or lets shut down fort hood, and bulldoze it, or why not demolish columbine high school, or any other place where something traumatic happened?

BIG DIFFERENCE between a vessel built for war like a naval vessel and an elementary school in which six year olds would have to go and sit in classrooms where 20 of their peers were butchered.

BTW .. Columbine High School closed the library where the majority of the murders took place. It demolished the library and built an atrium there .. it in no way looks anything like it did when the murders took place and no student or teacher would ever have to go try to 'study in the library' of the building, knowing full well that there were sitting in the same places where their peers had been murdered.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join