It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Curious Canadian Couple Visits Newtown, CT One Month After Shooting

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Daedalus

It might help if you read her post rather than criticizing it.

A theory is just a theory. She never presented it as fact, never said it was truth, just a theory. And by the way, you are on a conspiracy board, not a msm board.

I'm not saying agree with the theories presented, but I don't get worked up either because I understand it has not been presented as truth or fact. I could understand a post ban if people try to present a theory as fact.
edit on 4-2-2013 by Starchildren because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Someone sent me this video for analysis. It is some more witness testimony that has some interesting details.

I'll try and make a transcript when I have the time but here is the video:

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daedalus
reply to post by Marlow

it would depend on WHERE this poster was...depending on where it was, it could have been a leftover from memorial materials from fallen soldiers that came from in or around newtown..

there's too much grasping. we need SOLID things...grasping at fringey stuff is making us look like kooks....we need to PROVE that the official story is either a lie, or was severely manipulated to serve political purposes...we're not going to do that with owl drawings, some creepy old guy throwing horns (though he really IS f**king creepy), oddball posters, or any othe the other weirdo s**t that people here are grasping at.

Gene Rosen is still interesting, but only insofar as i think he's lying though his teeth...i don't think conclusively exposing his story as fraudulent is going to blow the lid off anything, but it would help, to discredit some of the media's shoddy journalistic practices..

c'mon people, lets get on the ball with this..

I'm not interested in Gene himself because I think he is only used as a pawn in a bigger game. More interesting would be the guys who try to stay in the background.

I have a candidate that I would like to check out. The guy at the top right is at the Sandy Hook shooting, the guy at the bottom right is at the Gabby Giffords shooting. I think he looks like the same man, but to confirm or refute this we would need to have better video footage or better photos. I think that's something worth to check out.

edit on 4-2-2013 by Marlow because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought

Originally posted by theAnswer1111
I found some footage of police searching the surrounding area and there appears to be a foreign language being spoken by some of the police? Can anyone de-bunk this?

Thanks for posting that video.
I'm curious to know if that language is Portuguese.
If someone knows someone who speaks this language, please forward it on to them, so they can make a determination.
edit on 3-2-2013 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-2-2013 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

It is definitely not portuguese (neither accent of Portugal nor of Brasil nor any other portuguese accent). I speak this language quite good. I think what we hear here is a reporter in the background and not the police speaking.
edit on 4-2-2013 by Marlow because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Marlow

My speculation is that I am 75% sure that the two men are the same person.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starchildren

It might help if you read her post rather than criticizing it.

A theory is just a theory. She never presented it as fact, never said it was truth, just a theory. And by the way, you are on a conspiracy board, not a msm board.

I'm not saying agree with the theories presented, but I don't get worked up either because I understand it has not been presented as truth or fact. I could understand a post ban if people try to present a theory as fact.
edit on 4-2-2013 by Starchildren because: (no reason given)

yes, but she keeps bringing up satanic rites, without bringing any facts or evidence to the table...there are things being said that are bordering on libel....i'm tired of every thread we start to discuss this turning into a s**tstorm, and getting closed, and people getting banned, because a few of us can't rein in the crazy.....

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   

maybe i missed something, but did they decommission the building? boarded up, signage removed, surrounded with a fence? no way in hell it's STILL a crime scene a month on...

what gives?

Would you want your kids going back to a school where 20 of their classmates had been gunned down?

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   

I want to add that Satanism and Rituals exist. That's all I'm gonna say about that. You never really know the kind of evil that is out there. Not saying Satanism was involved at Sandy Hook...but you can't rule it out completely, either.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies

maybe i missed something, but did they decommission the building? boarded up, signage removed, surrounded with a fence? no way in hell it's STILL a crime scene a month on...

what gives?

Would you want your kids going back to a school where 20 of their classmates had been gunned down?

appeal to emotion. already been discussed..

you should check out the WHOLE thread, before you reply to things...chances are it's already been addressed, or argued about.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by theAnswer1111

I want to add that Satanism and Rituals exist. That's all I'm gonna say about that. You never really know the kind of evil that is out there. Not saying Satanism was involved at Sandy Hook...but you can't rule it out completely, either.

i know it exists...i used to investigate that sort of thing, back when things were still good..before the dark times...before the empire...

*AHEM* sorry...i know the stuff exists, but without evidence that such things were in play here, it's just not cool to keep bringing it up..

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by okamitengu

Originally posted by LennayTheUndead

Your assertions are stupid. I PERSONALLY KNOW a member of one of the families that lost a son...just stop.

lucky you joined up a week ago to tell us all about it then.
dont take this the wrong way, or do i suppose, but you know... you are just text on a screen.
anyone can say that. its a great statement to try to silence others.

so how about you give us some insight into how that parent behaved when they lost the kid?
did they give interviews? answer questions?

i knew a parent who lost a kid there too, and i have secret information from the government about aliens. oh i cant tell you though. its classified.
i cant tell you anything about the parent. its too personal.

im lying, but its that easy on the internet to say things.

wont someone please think of the children?
edit on 3-2-2013 by okamitengu because: forgbot to actually type something!

I've been on ATS for over 7 years. Sorry that THIS particular account was created a month ago...

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by okamitengu

Your assertions are stupid. I PERSONALLY KNOW a member of one of the families that lost a son...just stop.

lucky you joined up a week ago to tell us all about it then.
dont take this the wrong way, or do i suppose, but you know... you are just text on a screen.
anyone can say that. its a great statement to try to silence others.

so how about you give us some insight into how that parent behaved when they lost the kid?
did they give interviews? answer questions?

i knew a parent who lost a kid there too, and i have secret information from the government about aliens. oh i cant tell you though. its classified.
i cant tell you anything about the parent. its too personal.

im lying, but its that easy on the internet to say things.

wont someone please think of the children?
edit on 3-2-2013 by okamitengu because: forgbot to actually type something!

I've been on ATS for over 7 years. Sorry that THIS particular account was created a month ago...

if you don't mind my asking, who were you before?

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Marlow

Thanks for answering my question about the language that's being spoken.
Regarding your comment here:

I'm not interested in Gene himself because I think he is only used as a pawn in a bigger game. More interesting would be the guys who try to stay in the background.

You're probably right about this. There is a video I posted where he actually states that he hopes the children help them with their solution. Why would he say this if he weren't involved with it at some level -- even as a pawn? Plus, he's one of two CEOs of Newtown, so he certainly has connections. Maybe he's being used by those who are directly related to the politics of this event, but we can only guess at this point. One thing for sure is that Rosen was more than happy to be in the spotlight while we have yet to hear from the other CEO.
If you haven't seen the video I'm speaking of, U2U me and I'll be happy to send you a link. I've been instructed not to post this video again, but I'll do what I can to provide a piece of the puzzle.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Here is a video for analysis. It appears to be footage of a lady being harassed for trying to take pictures at the Firehouse.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by phyrefly

Rushdie's Satanic Verses and its aftermath show why any posts may be getting banned here at ATS
'As a matter of fact, we are so terrified of Evil, so greedy for euphemisms to denote the Other, misfortune, or other irreducibles, that we no longer even refer to a cripple as such. Little wonder, then, that someone capable of speaking the language of Evil literally, even triumphantly, should have precipitated such an attack of weak knees among Western cultures (all the petitions of the intellectuals notwithstanding). The fact is that legality, good conscience and even reason itself end up collaborating with the curse. They have no choice but to call down all the resources of anathema, but by that very fact they fall into the trap of the principle of Evil, which is contagious in its essence. So who won? The Ayatollah, unquestionably. Of course we still have the power to destroy him, but on the symbolic level he is the victor, and symbolic power is always superior to the power of arms and money. This is, in a way, is the revenge of the Other World.'
(Baudrillard, The Transparency of Evil)

We have yet to see any posts banned at Yahoo Groups: preventionbetterthancure.

Actually, posts are redacted, threads are deleted, or shut down, and people are banned, because the admins of this site are scared s**tless of getting sued, and rightfully so....I dont know that the above network could handle a massive lawsuit. it would most likely put it out of business, and all the site operators, admins, etc...anyone getting a paycheck, anyone who's livelyhood depends on the network is royally f**ked....if i were them, i'd be keeping an eye on things too...

that is why i am pushing so hard to try to keep the thread on track, and try to get everyone to stick to things we can either prove, or have a reasonable chance of proving, or figuring out...if we can't police ourselves, they will...

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   

That is what you have to do. You need to call out the crazy when you see it. If a baseless theory is thrown out then call it out for being baseless otherwise the thread will get hijacked. I like reading sensible things but you guys know when it is over the top.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Here is raw footage of the breaking report. It should be good to analyze for discrepancies and oddities.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmicexplorer

ok, then ill say they werent, i know what tunnel vision is and you dont just get it because of some event happend unless you are in the event, everyone outside of the school that day was not part of the "event". traumatic none he less if real, but not enough to enduce tunnel vision as the event already happend.

"When I have to fight someone on the street..I often suffer from what is called auditory exclusion..or tunnel vision"

as in, in the action,

look at the pics of after the scene, fire trucks backed in nicely, ambulances all backed in and blocked in, 420 or so cars in parking lot and down the street, people walking around casually holding rifles, standing around talking within stones throw distance from children how much chaos do you think there was when aparently they were not trying to save anyone?

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 01:22 AM
link   
I want everyone to watch this and compare the scenes.

This happened in my home state. I'm sure many have heard of this. This was some REAL chaos.

Not saying there was not real chaos in Newtown, it's just for comparison and makes you think.

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26 >>

join