It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Curious Canadian Couple Visits Newtown, CT One Month After Shooting

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by theAnswer1111
reply to post by Thunder heart woman

I also felt ill when I saw that. Also notice how the Hair Salon abbreviates its name to 'Shh...' As in keep quiet?

edit on 1/30/2013 by theAnswer1111 because: Added pic.

I found this interesting, from a posting at infowars:

About a week ago, I saw a slideshow on the Sandy Hook massacre. It showed the memorials that had been created by the people of Newtown, Conn. One poster in particular I found to be odd. It was a homemade poster. In the middle of the poster was a large red heart, beneath the heart had been written, “we love you”. It was what was written above the heart that made me curious. Hand printed above the heart were the words: Thank You For Your Sacrifice. Thank you for your sacrifice??? Since when is “murder” a sacrifice???

Thank you for your sacrifice? Is here something sinister going on?
The Stone Henge - Sandy Hook - Teotihuacan - Line, the Grace/Grove Owl painting, the Masons, the dude with the baphomet hand sign, that are a lot of coincidences.

edit on 3-2-2013 by Marlow because: added 2 thumbnail pics

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Starling

Wink, wink, nudge, say no more!!!

(But I see you're holding on to the notion that the voices are from the 'news broadcasters'; I'm not so sure).

You're wonderful! Thanks!
Honestly, I don't know what to make of who's talking. I agree the people are close to the camera, but without knowing what's being talked about, I'm unsure of how to refer to these people.

Can't wait to see what you dredge up!

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   

That's because you're holding onto the idea that it was the military/police speaking and that those are commands you're hearing. :|

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Well, I wanna thank everyone for keeping this thread alive with great info and viewpoints.

The true spirit of ATS is shining through in this thread and it makes me happy.

I just want to know what happened. My country was hurt. Everyone has been affected in a negative way by the incidents, I want to see justice for you all.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Marlow

Great find, high five!

For clarity and context I will add this thread

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by theAnswer1111
reply to post by 007Polytoks

Thanks for your awesome viewpoint!

I think we should watch the halftime show at the Super Bowl for clues to the next false flag. Just a thought.

I wanted to share a video about this before I continue back on topic.

There was a power outage at the Super Bowl. Other wierd stuff about the Super Bowl is being discussed here if anyone is interested.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   
It doesn't matter what we say really, we could say that trees are actually purple

You will find less and less 'disinformants' on here and more egging on to point to an assumed nothingness for media's sake in the future.

This will be how internet freedom is lost, by those who are too cowardly to say these things in public or don't have an outlet to do so.

There lies the difference between those that believe MSM and those that don't. People that believe in the supposed press freedoms and all the supposed facts that they abosorb think those that read or view too much of alternative news are nutters.

I say, which is worse? Those that believe in one fabrication or the possibility of another fabrication?

Who are the believers in MSN to believe what they see is right? It has been proven over and over that CNN (most people's main go-to for news) is CIA propoganda. I'd rather have an active imagination than one that sits stagnant believing everything told like a stunted, caged child.

www.youtube.com...

There is a reason why 'us' won't work, it is because 'we' aren't organized nor are 'we' able to trust others as 'friendlies' on the internet. Any group described by many as a 'brotherhood' can be. They don't let outsiders in, simple. That is how they keep secrets. So we can dabble in trying to figure it out all we want but we have no chain of command to do the dirty work, no chain of command to do the thinking and certainly no chain of command available to toss orders nor sustain the fulfillment of of such.

There isn't any large or small group you can join that doesn't have their dirty lil hands into.
edit on 3-2-2013 by dianashay because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Layla

That's because you're holding onto the idea that it was the military/police speaking and that those are commands you're hearing. :|

Well, the pitch and urgency of the voices are not exactly those of an embedded news reporter.
So yes, I AM holding on to the 'idea' that those are the voices of the military enforcement crew.

This is NOT broadcast material!

The only other option, imo, is that this is a video of a 'drill', where the 'commands' are being shouted out to the crew from a 'chief of operations'....A 'foreign' drill, that is!.

Who knows where this 'media material' came from?

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Good observation!

The things I observe about this video are:

1.) The "Law Enforcement" seen in the video have English words on their clothing.

2.) If those were foreign reporters/other people actually speaking in the video it would mean that those people either traveled to the scene from another country VERY fast...or had already been multi-language speaking citizens already living in the area.

edit on 2/3/2013 by theAnswer1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Another thing just occured to me about that video.
What if the person we're hearing is on the phone? Maybe he's giving instructions/commands to someone who's on the scene or elsewhere?

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by theAnswer1111

I am telling you...it is GREEK. There are many Greek families that attended that school. It is merely someone in the family in the background speaking. They are speaking quickly but it is Greek, for sure.

www.greeknewsonline.com...

*and yes, I'm saying that because 'it sounds Greek to me' since I have worked for Greeks for years and this is the cadence and speech of someone Greek. Sometimes, to foreigners, the Khhh sound is mistaken for Arabic or Russian for those who can't tell the difference. www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by dianashay

Thank you! So it must be some Greek bystanders discussing the happenings?

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   

I didn't notice the English words on that vest: Can you read them? I'm pretty sure I can distinguish the 2nd word as "Police".....and not Polizei, Polizia, Policia, Polis, etc.

Also, the licence plate on the black suv does look like CT colors and design; so does the landscape/foliage, etc?

So maybe we really are looking at MOS-SAnDy Hook in NewZion, CT...!!!

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Yes, I believe so.

I know for sure it isn't Russian, nor Arabic., nor any Indian (Hindi nor Urdu)

it has to be Russian but they are speaking quickly and not in the lingo I am used to (as in food/restaurant) that I am used to.

and NO people, it is NOT Hebrew either. The Ch/Kha is pronounced differently: www.youtube.com...

this is Portuguese: I sounds more Spanish, or to those less observant it could sound Russian: www.youtube.com... (a lot smoother, without the kha/cha sounds)

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   

edit on 2/3/2013 by theAnswer1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by dianashay

It definitely sounds European.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by LennayTheUndead

Your assertions are stupid. I PERSONALLY KNOW a member of one of the families that lost a son...just stop.

lucky you joined up a week ago to tell us all about it then.
dont take this the wrong way, or do i suppose, but you know... you are just text on a screen.
anyone can say that. its a great statement to try to silence others.

so how about you give us some insight into how that parent behaved when they lost the kid?
did they give interviews? answer questions?

i knew a parent who lost a kid there too, and i have secret information from the government about aliens. oh i cant tell you though. its classified.
i cant tell you anything about the parent. its too personal.

im lying, but its that easy on the internet to say things.

wont someone please think of the children?
edit on 3-2-2013 by okamitengu because: forgbot to actually type something!

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by okamitengu

As much as we would like to know...we can't solicit certain information about things of that nature. So we must resort to the facts we have seen and heard with our own eyes.

Don't stop questioning this event, though.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by dianashay

Yes, I believe so.

I know for sure it isn't Russian, nor Arabic., nor any Indian (Hindi nor Urdu)

it has to be Russian but they are speaking quickly and not in the lingo I am used to (as in food/restaurant) that I am used to.

and NO people, it is NOT Hebrew either. The Ch/Kha is pronounced differently: www.youtube.com...

this is Portuguese: I sounds more Spanish, or to those less observant it could sound Russian: www.youtube.com... (a lot smoother, without the kha/cha sounds)
[/q

So is it Greek, for sure....as stated in your earlier post?

Oh no, "This is definitely Portuguese....No, it's Spanish"....etc... "I know for sure it isn't Russian", etc. On the other hand, "It has to be Russian".

In my opinion, there's absolutely no reason for anyone to conclude that there is not an 'arabic' based language involved here, and your "ch/kha" theory has no basis in distinguishing whether it's Hebrew, Arabic or European.
Hey, they could even be Basque separatists, for all we know: You know, the ETA that terrorizes Spain.

So where are we left, with your theories?
Does Sandy Hook have its own contingent of Greeks to man the local swat team and do so in their original language, in this sleepy village?
Maybe they're Greek / Russian crossbreeds...high on Ouzo and Vodka, for all we know?

Get a grip!

edit on 2/4/2013 by Starling because: reduced

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 01:07 AM
link   

I guess the only thing to do is just kindly continue working together and figure it out.

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join