It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Curious Canadian Couple Visits Newtown, CT One Month After Shooting

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Helious
reply to post by Afterthought

Heh, want to really go down the rabbit hole? CLICK HERE scroll down and look who the CEO for Newtown Ct. is.

...you gotta be f**kin' kidding me....

what in the HELL is going on here?

and what's up with the towns/cities with 2 CEO's?

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by 007Polytoks

Thanks for your awesome viewpoint!

I think we should watch the halftime show at the Super Bowl for clues to the next false flag. Just a thought.

I wanted to share a video about this before I continue back on topic.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Daedalus

He is not NEWTOWN'S CEO, he is the basically on theBoard of Director's for Charter Communications IN Newtown. Quite a difference there.

Let's look at these things with eyes wide open, and see all the details.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 02:13 AM
link   
I found some footage of police searching the surrounding area and there appears to be a foreign language being spoken by some of the police? Can anyone de-bunk this?

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 02:51 AM
link   

reply to post by LennayTheUndead

Do me two favors. 1.) Use paragraphs 2.) Please debunk any of the real issues I brought up within this thread and have begged somebody to do.

Your friend, Helious

3.) Stop subscribing to text alerts from CNN
edit on 3-2-2013 by Helious because: (no reason given)

The most frustrating thing about people like you is you come up with assertions/ideas/theories that are not the socially accepted theory. Then you demand those of us who support the socially accepted theory (to whatever extent) to provide proof. The funny thing is, the burden of proof is on you. You want me to "debunk" theories? There is nothing for me to debunk. You ask "well explain the man in the woods!", "explain why it was reported that there were two shooters!", "explain why this man is laughing in his interview"....how would you like me to explain any of those things? They have been explained. To great lengths. You want to believe something more sinister than a man wanting to commit a senseless act of violence took place. That's fine. It's on you to provide PROOF of that. I definitely think the government seized the opportunity to use this event as a means of pushing an anti-gun agenda. Other than that, I don't think there is a whole hell of a lot of conspiracy here. Do I think they tried to get away with lying to you and I about what guns were used? Sure. Do I think the media is given incorrect or hasty information purposely to confuse everybody? Absolutely. Do I think Adam Lanza was working with some secret organization that planned this attack (as a sacrifice of life to some extent)? Absolutely not. Do I think the entire event was staged? Absolutely not. I don't have to prove those things. Every laughable theory that's been posted, I've offered my opinion on why it is completely unreasonable, and in some instances, utterly insane. You respond in the manner in which you do ("debunk me! debunk me!") because your opinion, albeit yours to have, is ridiculous. And you don't like the answers you get from anyone that sees it that way. Ask me anything you wish about the entire situation. I'd be more than happy to tell you why I think your theory is nothing more than a strange desire for things to be anything other than what they are. And then you can throw a fit about how I haven't debunked you. Fantastic. So debunk me. It is your theory, after all.
edit on 3-2-2013 by LennayTheUndead because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Layla

He is not NEWTOWN'S CEO, he is the basically on theBoard of Director's for Charter Communications IN Newtown. Quite a difference there.

Let's look at these things with eyes wide open, and see all the details.

he's not THE CEO, he's one of two....unless, i suddenly forgot how to read..

it's an oddity, is it not?

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by LennayTheUndead

reply to post by LennayTheUndead

Do me two favors. 1.) Use paragraphs 2.) Please debunk any of the real issues I brought up within this thread and have begged somebody to do.

Your friend, Helious

3.) Stop subscribing to text alerts from CNN
edit on 3-2-2013 by Helious because: (no reason given)

The most frustrating thing about people like you is you come up with assertions/ideas/theories that are not the socially accepted theory. Then you demand those of us who support the socially accepted theory (to whatever extent) to provide proof. The funny thing is, the burden of proof is on you. You want me to "debunk" theories? There is nothing for me to debunk. You ask "well explain the man in the woods!", "explain why it was reported that there were two shooters!", "explain why this man is laughing in his interview"....how would you like me to explain any of those things? They have been explained. To great lengths. You want to believe something more sinister than a man wanting to commit a senseless act of violence took place. That's fine. It's on you to provide PROOF of that. I definitely think the government seized the opportunity to use this event as a means of pushing an anti-gun agenda. Other than that, I don't think there is a whole hell of a lot of conspiracy here. Do I think they tried to get away with lying to you and I about what guns were used? Sure. Do I think the media is given incorrect or hasty information purposely to confuse everybody? Absolutely. Do I think Adam Lanza was working with some secret organization that planned this attack (as a sacrifice of life to some extent)? Absolutely not. Do I think the entire event was staged? Absolutely not. I don't have to prove those things. Every laughable theory that's been posted, I've offered my opinion on why it is completely unreasonable, and in some instances, utterly insane. You respond in the manner in which you do ("debunk me! debunk me!") because your opinion, albeit yours to have, is ridiculous. And you don't like the answers you get from anyone that sees it that way. Ask me anything you wish about the entire situation. I'd be more than happy to tell you why I think your theory is nothing more than a strange desire for things to be anything other than what they are. And then you can throw a fit about how I haven't debunked you. Fantastic. So debunk me. It is your theory, after all.
edit on 3-2-2013 by LennayTheUndead because: (no reason given)

ok, lemme see if i can throw some civility back into this...

Not EVERY theory thrown out there is "crazy". fact.

There ARE crazy, nonsensical theories being bandied about though. fact.

I think we can both agree on those two points..

now, there are a lot of inconsistencies about what we're being told, and i don't think we're being told everything, and i think we're being lied to about some aspects of this affair. i hope you're still with me so far..

I believe something terrible happened in newtown that day. I do not believe that it was as simple as one man simply giong on a rampage for the hell of it. i also do not believe that it was a planned, staged, sanctioned operation carried out by legitimate, or rogue elements of our government either. I do not believe nobody died, i do not believe it is a hoax, fabrication, or non-event, and i do not believe that we have all the information....

there is a bigger picture here, its just that none of us can see the whole thing yet.

I believe the alleged shooter (if there was only one) was disturbed, i believe he was on some kind of psychiatric medication, i believe that is, at least in part, why he did what he did...I believe there may have been more than one shooter. i believe pharmaceutical companies are allowed to run rampant, and put out harmful products, without warning the people taking them of what they can do, and i believe that is an issue that should be addressed by the government, instead of trying to limit, or outright disbar people from exercising their constitutional right to keep and bear arms, in any state of the union. i also believe it is disgusting to use dead children to push any political agenda...

Have i said anything that offends your sensibilities, or sets off your B.S. meter?

(for the sake of courtesy )btw...paragraphs WOULD be nice, if you could manage it..

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by theAnswer1111
I found some footage of police searching the surrounding area and there appears to be a foreign language being spoken by some of the police? Can anyone de-bunk this?

ISRAELI?
Mossad.
Joe Lieberman = CT
Dual citizen, etc.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Starling

Very, very interesting! Thanks for your analysis.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Helped create Department of Homeland Security...

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Starling

ISRAELI?
Mossad.
Joe Lieberman = CT
Dual citizen, etc.

So, I wonder if Mike Harris was right all along...

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 04:20 AM
link   

“To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize.” ~ Voltaire

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Starling

ISRAELI?
Mossad.
Joe Lieberman = CT
Dual citizen, etc.

Wow...That was illuminating!
I don't even know who Mike Harris is, but he's spot on.

My hunch was based on 9/11 and the 'Dancing Israelis', the Israeli 'moving company', US billion$ floating off to the Eastern mediterranean, etc, as well as everything else that points straight back to the Zionist regime.
Thanks for the heads up.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 04:50 AM
link   

I would have brought it up awhile ago...but...you know...

Brother Nathanael has a great message. Check it out.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by theAnswer1111

Now you've got me (sandy) hooked on Brother Nathanael!

(btw, 11.11 is my b'day. Your's too?)
edit on 2/3/2013 by Starling because: spelling

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 05:50 AM
link   

That's cool! I wish it was my birthday. 11:11 is the ultimate in "wake up calls". I think of it like Morpheus telling Neo what the Matrix is...

I'm glad you like that video. The Brother tells it like it is.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 05:50 AM
link   

i actually find mike harris' views to be kinda disgusting...

to blame everything on the Jew, i think is unfair. i do dislike the fact that they KEEP stirring up s**t in the middle east, i hate that we keep sending them money so they can keep doing it, i am sickened by their actions, in regards to Palestine...i see them as being the ungrateful, spoiled brat, who's out of touch with reality....

the nations of the world, saw fit to make sure the Jewish people had a place to call their own, after Hitler killed the vast majority of them, and it wasn't enough for them...they wanted more, so they stole land from their neighbors, killed their neighbors, and became a little brat, with a napoleon complex...

but again, to blame them for all our problems, i don't think is entirely fair...and to assert that the sandy hook shooting was a MOSSAD death squad, is just f**king retarded, unless there's actual proof....

i think he's way off the mark on this one...i'm not especially fond of Israel, because of how they conduct themselves on the stage of world affairs, but i don't blame them for everything that's wrong over here...

the problem doesn't lie with jewish-controlled hollywood, or mass media outlets, or video games, or even the right to keep and bear arms...it lies with pharmaceutical companies that manufacture drugs that cause people snap, and become psychotic, crazed, homicidal maniacs...there are more than enough examples of people going off the deep end while taking these drugs, and killing or severely injuring people with things other than guns...the gun/knife/baseball bat/sword didn't make them kill and/or hurt people...the goddamn "medication" they were on did...

but that's really only half of the problem...the other half is the brainwashing that guns are bad, and the unconstitutional state and federal "laws" that keep people from carrying (fire)arms on their person whilst they go about their daily business...i've said it before, if more people were carrying, and were properly trained on their weapon, crime would diminish a lot, and when someone flips the f**k out, because they're on one of these "medications", there would be a number of people in the immediate vicinity, to stop them before they could do too much damage.

i remember seeing a thing from CSPAN, back in '95, where Eric Holder was talking about basically trying to destroy gun culture by targeting (he used the word brainwashing) kids with ads that would get them to eventually believe that guns were bad, and that you shouldn't have them....looks like that initiative was only PARTIALLY successful...

here's the footage, by the way...

edit on 3-2-2013 by Daedalus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 06:00 AM
link   

That's cool! I wish it was my birthday. 11:11 is the ultimate in "wake up calls". I think of it like Morpheus telling Neo what the Matrix is...

I'm glad you like that video. The Brother tells it like it is.

Yep, I got that magic wake-up call when I was born!

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Well, I try not to act like Cartman hatin' on Kyle all the time for being a Joo, but it certainly is not looking good for them as far as certain details go pertaining to events like 9/11, Aurora, Sandy Hook...and now the Super Bowl.

Watch these:

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 06:18 AM
link   

I have that holder footage on file. Interesting video. I certainly don't try to blame certain groups like the MOSSAD - but it's not lookin' good for the Zio's. Not saying Mike Harris is right, but he makes some valid points. His words are not going to be easy to swallow for a lot of people.

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join