It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Curious Canadian Couple Visits Newtown, CT One Month After Shooting

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

Here is some info we need to help confirm or de-bunk the "Fowl Hunting Documentary".

Connecticut Hunting Zone Data:

Source

Map of hunting zones near Sandy Hook:

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I remember a radio reference to 1 police car on the way to the hospital with a child and a request for the ambulance to take the teacher that was shot. What happened to the 2nd adult that survived and was allegedly shot?

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   
"Fowl Hunting Documentary" could have been some type of code phrase for something else?

This other bit is interesting, as well.

Sounds to me the they are saying "tame the life of Adam". Other people hear "take the life of Adam".

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Wow, in the last 14 hours this thread has officially turned into Looney Tunes...
goodness...

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   

edit on 2-2-2013 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by NickDC202

What is Looney Toons? I'm sifting through data for facts...

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Please keep personal jabs out of this thread and only add relevant facts. Thank you.

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~ Aristotle

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by theAnswer1111

Please keep personal jabs out of this thread and only add relevant facts. Thank you.

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~ Aristotle

Relevant facts? Seriously? First of all, dont ask people to keep personal jabs out of it until you do so yourself. Second, has there been ANYTHING even remotely close to a 'relevant fact' presented? ive seen Csi, Crimanal minds, Gallagher, Satanism, rehearsal, acting all brought up, and not one 'relevant fact' attached to any of them.

Geez...

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by theAnswer1111

Yeah. I've heard that communication before saying "[Take] the life of Adam", but I don't know what to think about it. I'd heard that Lanza shot himself in the face, but this is usually never the chosen method when someone decides to kill themself. They usually shoot under the chin or at the temple. This is one of the reasons why I believe there was a second shooter.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Thunder heart woman

Oddly enough it's not even "the people that have to see a conspiracy in everything" who are talking about this. People I know that have never considered a conspiracy in their lives are talking about this and asking questions. Everyone notices something weird.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

You're cherry picking on the "weakest" points and you try to dissect everything. Instead of trying to help prove or de-bunk anything.

You bring the same old argument into this. Find something new.

And, I've never even jabbed at anyone. I keep things civil.

Oh, yeah...police audio, raw footage and government sources are FACTS!

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Relevant facts? Seriously? First of all, dont ask people to keep personal jabs out of it until you do so yourself. Second, has there been ANYTHING even remotely close to a 'relevant fact' presented? ive seen Csi, Crimanal minds, Gallagher, Satanism, rehearsal, acting all brought up, and not one 'relevant fact' attached to any of them.

Geez...

Why do you keep participating then?
There's about a hundred other threads for your blogging pleasure. Please go to one of those if you think this thread is not worthwhile.
Unless, you're trying to get it shut down...
edit on 2-2-2013 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought

Why do you keep participating then?
There's about a hundred other threads for your blogging pleasure. Please go to one of those if you think this thread is not worthwhile.
Unless, you're trying to get it shut down...

I keep participating because I have been looking at this topic from the start, I know people who were directly affected, and I want to know the truth, which will never happen so long as people keep inundating the aether with so much nonsensical garbage.

on top of that, I see in the reaction to this event a VERY scary trend, and one that threatens all of us who would like to be told the truth. The amount of disinfo spread in the name of "truth" shows an infiltration into the world of alternative news.

SO I will continue to point out the garbage. I wont run away, as much as you all would like it if I did, allowing you to spread your 'theories' with impunity. And, while I am not trying to get it shut down, I'm sure I will get blamed when it eventually does, which it will, based on the content that you all have presented.

Whats the most amazing thing of all to me is how often you all want to turn this around and make it a personal sniping contest about me, when all I ask for, and have asked for, is factual backing for the things being floated. But then, its always easier to deflect to a personal level when one cannot meet the burden of proof, so it doesnt surprise me.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   

You're cherry picking on the "weakest" points and you try to dissect everything. Instead of trying to help prove or de-bunk anything.

You bring the same old argument into this. Find something new.

And, I've never even jabbed at anyone. I keep things civil.

Oh, yeah...police audio, raw footage and government sources are FACTS!

Ahh, so you're saying you're fine with people presenting things without any fact attached, unless it is from a skeptic point of view. Gotcha

Find something new? What doe that even mean? Ive addressed a vast majority of the 'theories' and 'questions' in this thread, and done so logically. That you reject logic out of hand, does not mean it isnt there.

Ive quoted your jabs once already in this thread. They are there in plain english.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Hmm...you know people directly affected? I would not dare ask you who, though. It's a T&C violation to solicit personal info. I've learned the heard way...

Second, this thread is alive and well thanks to the FACTS that many kind folks are bringing to the table.

You would not see MSM performing the types of top notch investigative work that is being found here.

It's all there, black and white, clear as crystal...

edit on 2/2/2013 by theAnswer1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   

which will never happen so long as people keep inundating the aether with so much nonsensical garbage.

That's how you really feel? You want the truth, but step on people's intentions through and through.
How is that going to help you get truth?

This thread is about a Canadian couple's search for their own truth just as we are doing the same by asking questions and researching all avenues available.
My gut is telling me that there's something very odd and suspicious about Gene Rosen.
My gut is telling me that people who are suicidal don't shoot themselves in the face.
My gut is telling me that fathers have a difficult time finding their funny bones when their child has been murdered.
My gut is telling me that people usually don't have a difficult time remembering the gender of those they bring into their homes.
My gut is telling me that Lanza's father should've made a statement to the community just as the victims' family members have done.

I have many other questions and people like you who are only here to laugh at us and ridicule our ways of obtaining the truth are doing nothing to bring light upon this situation so truth can be discovered.
edit on 2-2-2013 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Hmm...you know people directly affected? I would not dare ask you who, though. It's a T&C violation to solicit personal info. I've learned the heard way...

Second, this thread is alive and well thanks to the FACTS that many kind folks are bringing to the table.

You would not see MSM performing the types of top notch investigative work that is being found here.

It's all there, black and white, clear as crystal...

edit on 2/2/2013 by theAnswer1111 because: (no reason given)

Ive already stated, and its all the info I will give, that I have a cousin (2nd cousin actually) who lives in the area with her family. She knew nancy lanza. She had one of the little girls who was killed at her house for a christmas tree lighting just days before. Take it or leave it, but it is the truth.

As for the 'top notch' investigating, let me ask, what has the investigation uncovered? So far I have seen media inconsistencies pointed out, Ive seen blatant untruths passed as fact (such as that no children went to the hospital), Ive seen nonsense invoked as defense of these theories, Ive seen accusations of satanism and acting...but I have yet to see one single thing that could possibly be held as even remotely close to solild evidence of ANY conspiracy.

At best, there are a few things that support the idea that there *MAY* have been a second shooter. Nothing more.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

I'm sorry that you think that requiring evidence of claims is stepping on the search for truth. For a self proclaimed educated investigator, surely you know that the burden of proof is very real, and the the only way an investigation can be successful is through evidence and facts. Right?

This thread is about a Canadian couple's search for their own truth just as we are doing the same by asking questions and researching all avenues available.

Wonderful, so why arent you talking about the topic of this thread? Dont come at me about being off topic when this thread has been moved off of the original topic and onto your 'quest for a conspiracy' for many pages.

I have many other questions and people like you who are only here to laugh at us and ridicule our ways of obtaining the truth are doing nothing to bring light upon this situation so truth can be discovered.

When you post things like gallagher, csi and criminal minds, yes, I laugh. When you deflect from the topic and onto me, I laugh.

When you present legitimate questions, I discuss them. Its not my fault that you reject logical answers as ridicule.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by theAnswer1111

BTW just for clarification......if you are referring to the radio traffic about a van they came across it was about a bow hunting documentary.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   

So, not including the past replies you won't drop, this that I presented now makes you laugh?

My gut is telling me that there's something very odd and suspicious about Gene Rosen.
My gut is telling me that people who are suicidal don't shoot themselves in the face.
My gut is telling me that fathers have a difficult time finding their funny bones when their child has been murdered.
My gut is telling me that people usually don't have a difficult time remembering the gender of those they bring into their homes.
My gut is telling me that Lanza's father [or brother] should've made a statement to the community just as the victims' family members have done.

I don't think the above instances are funny at all. I think they are genuine concerns that most people are interested in finding the answers to.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join