It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Curious Canadian Couple Visits Newtown, CT One Month After Shooting

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

Originally posted by theAnswer1111
it is apparent that there is some EVIL activity going on here.

Very true, and that evil activity is being done by people who have to see a conspiracy in everything, and claiming this tragedy is just a conspiracy.

The evil activity is being done by those who want people to shut up and not question anything! I won't shut up. Those children were murdered, and the reason behind it is being covered up. I notice that every time a SH thread goes up the usual hand full of people descend on it and start making trouble with other posters until the thread is shut down. I think I'll stop engaging with them and ignore them.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darkphoenix77
I just don't understand how the medical examiner when interviewed described the scene as a complete bloodbath, yet the children that went to Mr. Rosen's residence apparently had no blood on them after having gotten out of Ms. Soto's room.

I'm not pretending to know the answers but it seems someone is mistaken or lying.

edit on 1-2-2013 by Darkphoenix77 because: punctuation

It only makes sense when we step outside of the MSM's fairy story and think about what really happened and why the children were separated in this manner, or, those children never belonged to Miss Soto's class at all.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 05:28 AM
link   
I truly believe those children died, but the people involved in this are the accessories of the crime. Everything else we see surrounding their murders is "theater".

Studying the theater aspects is a good thing in figuring out all of the lies and inconsistencies, but eventually it leads me in circles. Maybe that's what tptb want? to lead us in circles.... until people give up questioning this. Or simply carting out Anderson Cooper to brow beat the "conspiracy nuts" so we will shut up and go away out of "shame".

The answers to their deaths are not in the "theater" aspect of this crime, it's in the parents.

A smiling grown man, the day after his daughter is shot brutally is psychopathy.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thunder heart woman
The owl is very close to a representation of 'Moloch', which is why I found it disturbing.

Oh, come on. This has nothing to do with this incident and nothing to do with looking for the truth. It's a picture of an owl that a little kid made. It's not a negative image in mainstream American culture; you know, the wise old owl, piglet and owl, give a hoot don't pollute. And what common animal would NOT have negative occult connotations for if you looked hard enough? No offense but this is the sort of claim that just seems off the deep end to me.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 05:33 AM
link   

The answers to their deaths are not in the "theater" aspect of this crime, it's in the parents.

A smiling grown man, the day after his daughter is shot brutally is psychopathy.

And we're back to blaming the victims..

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Studying the theater aspects is a good thing in figuring out all of the lies and inconsistencies, but eventually it leads me in circles.

This theory leads you in circles because with even a cursory examination it is completely implausible and makes no sense.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 06:38 AM
link   
A man whose daughter was brutally shot, in an extremely nightmarish situation goes on tv and...... smiles for the camera.

Psychopathy.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by DelMarvel

The owl is very close to a representation of 'Moloch', which is why I found it disturbing.

Oh, come on. This has nothing to do with this incident and nothing to do with looking for the truth. It's a picture of an owl that a little kid made. It's not a negative image in mainstream American culture; you know, the wise old owl, piglet and owl, give a hoot don't pollute. And what common animal would NOT have negative occult connotations for if you looked hard enough? No offense but this is the sort of claim that just seems off the deep end to me.

You have your beliefs, I have mine. I was raised to believe that owl medicine is bad. If that is off the deep end, okay. I can think of hundreds of other beliefs from various religions that I'd say are off the deep end too.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Brocade

Originally posted by Bilk22

Originally posted by Brocade
reply to post by Daedalus

I don't know about the US, but in the UK places where very notorious murders took place are sometimes demolished to prevent them becoming 'tourist' sites and stop 'souvenir hunters' taking things to profit from such crimes. There's an old article about it here.

I don't think it's remarkable that they're demolishing it. As genuinely fascinating as James Tracy's article is, he and his partner are only two of potentially very many people visiting the town and school as a result of what happened there. Personally, I believe it's far better to demolish the school than have its pupils and staff subjected to grief tourists for many years to come.

Yeah like the Tower?

What Tower are you referring to? I hope it's not the Tower of London, because that would suggest you can't understand the difference between the fifteenth century and the twenty-first or the concept of 'history'.

Ah so glorify that tragic history of torture, enslavement and servitude. I got it.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by theAnswer1111

What victims? There were two reported survivors that we hear nothing from.

By all accounts, 2 children were transported to the hospital, where they died.

The Janitor is mentioned A LOT. We need to focus on who the janitor is.

The fact that the janitor is mentioned a lot is one of the few proofs of consistent reporting that we have in this case. It makes sense, if he was one of the witnesses, he would be mentioned a lot. I have yet to see anything that even suggests he was on the wrong side of this thing.

Be careful posting about the janitor, the site admin has made it clear they wont tolerate blind accusations against the private citizens victimized in this tragedy. Frankly, I'm amazed this thread is still up, waht with its accusations of satanism, acting, lying, etc...

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

I do not know all the details concerning how a body/parts are kept or for how long.

I do know that police audio confirms that there were no victims taken to the hospital. I'll try and find the audio.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   
This is VERY interesting...

At about 8 minutes and 20 seconds in this video you can hear "Fowl Hunting Documentary" being said!

Were they filming a hunting movie?

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   

reply to post by Grimpachi

I do not know all the details concerning how a body/parts are kept or for how long.

I do know that police audio confirms that there were no victims taken to the hospital. I'll try and find the audio.

Two victims were pronounced dead at a hospital, while all others died in the school. Read more: www.foxnews.com...

www.foxnews.com...

two children died at a local hospital

www.people.com...

www.theatlanticwire.com...

18 were originally reported and now two more have perished at the hospital
Ya know...while you look for your audio
edit on 2-2-2013 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

For one, your first link is from Faux News...

And second, people make mistakes and there is a lot of audio to go through. Please bear with me...

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Fowl hunting documentary? I can hear it clearly stated.
Is this maybe what the guys in the woods were doing behind the school? I would think that you would be near water if filming fowl though.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   

For one, your first link is from Faux News...

And second, people make mistakes and there is a lot of audio to go through. Please bear with me...

So we come back to disregarding the most logical, and consistent, explanation. You can question the Fox source all you want, I provided two others, and there are hundreds, if not thousands, of other sources out there that say the exact same thing.

This is why all of you 'investigators' are impossible to take seriously-you dont do your own research, and you simply shrug off anything that doesnt fit into a conspiracy as 'planted'.

Deny ignorance.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought

Fowl hunting documentary? I can hear it clearly stated.
Is this maybe what the guys in the woods were doing behind the school? I would think that you would be near water if filming fowl though.

not necessarily-grouse, pheasant, turkey....

Not all fowl resides near the water.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

Weird, huh!? I'm continuing to look for the audio about victims not being at any hospital, as well as more about this "documentary".

And, I was searching about films being shot in Connecticut and found this article that is about a 14 year old Newtown High School student that is winning all types of awards for his films. Anyways, this kid has a great message that applies to EVERYONE here, it will keep this thread healthy. Please read:

“Ask yourself, what is your world?  And when you see that, you realize that you cannot judge anyone else’s world. Once you make those agreements, you are ready to accept the fact that everyone sees things differently, and you can feel content in the world.

Source

Now, back to my research...

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   

True. It would be interesting to hear from these folks. Maybe when the official "report" comes out.
It still doesn't seem very safe that they would allow a hunting documentary to happen so close to a school though. If someone did approve this, their head should roll.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought

True. It would be interesting to hear from these folks. Maybe when the official "report" comes out.
It still doesn't seem very safe that they would allow a hunting documentary to happen so close to a school though. If someone did approve this, their head should roll.

I do agree with that, it certainly doesnt seem like very good judgement.

I think we can all agree on one thing-hopefully some of these questions will actually be answered by the official report.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join