It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Curious Canadian Couple Visits Newtown, CT One Month After Shooting

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Here is what we've been told:
- Ms. Soto tried to shield her students.
- The six that went into Rosen's house escaped when Lanza turned around.

We still don't know how these kids were able to get by without being noticed.
If these six weren't being shielded by Soto, they would've been in Lanza's field of view when he turned around.
If these six were being shielded, they most likely would've had evidence on them.

Yes, I have plenty of questions about this situation. It just doesn't add up to me.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
Here is what we've been told:
- Ms. Soto tried to shield her students.
- The six that went into Rosen's house escaped when Lanza turned around.

We still don't know how these kids were able to get by without being noticed.
If these six weren't being shielded by Soto, they would've been in Lanza's field of view when he turned around.
If these six were being shielded, they most likely would've had evidence on them.

Yes, I have plenty of questions about this situation. It just doesn't add up to me.

You have questions, yet you disregard the most logical conclusions, and ignore the fact that there is not enough info to imply anything.

All you have is "if this happened, then" statements.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   
The incessant arguing happening in here is accomplishing absolutely nothing........and most posts have been off topic for many pages.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

I'm not using the shows as evidence!!!!
I stated that they are educating the public on how forensic evidence is displayed at a crime scene and how it is most likely processed.
If you actually think I'm using these shows as evidence, you have major reading comprehension problems.
Also, using Gallagher to illustrate my point was much more polite than telling you to stand in the room while they tested ammo on a pig carcass.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by theAnswer1111
Calling all "De-Bunkers"...

the biggest question i have about this video, is from the second half...they focus on Gene....ok, when was this footage taken? was it during the period where he allegedly was comforting the kids in his house?

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

You invoked t.v. shows and gallagher to back yourassertion that the kids should have had blood evidence on them. Dont back away from it now.

You brought them up to back your statement. They dont.

You have dug a hole....but hey, keep on digging.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Daedalus

And I wonder who that "official" looking suit and tie guy is that he is talking to about 3 minutes and 15 seconds in.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Afterthought was just trying to make a point by using an easily understood reference to a T.V. show. If I could do my own forensics investigation, I would. Too bad the closest I can get to seeing what a gun can do, is a T.V. show. Here is a brief, non-offensive example from one of my favorite shows. and I hate most T.V.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by theAnswer1111

Correction: I have actually seen real life gun damage but I'm not gonna discuss that.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by LennayTheUndead
I see no reason to believe it is being done for any reason OTHER than the children and the community

and i see no reason to believe that "for the children" is a good enough excuse to demolish an undamaged, completely usable building, that will cost possibly tens of millions to demolish, and clean up. and what of the tens, if not hundreds of millions it will cost to build the replacement?

Originally posted by LennayTheUndead
....of course the kids didn't "see/hear" much....this was discussed at length when this first happened. Kids that age absolutely could not have even began to fathom what was happening.

at least we agree on something....so given what you said, what is the point of tearing the place down? why not just repair whatever needs to be repaired, and re-open?
edit on 1-2-2013 by Daedalus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   

This is what I'd like to get to the bottom of. I know that Rosen said the lady looking for her kid came to his place at noon while he was there. But when did he say he was at the firehouse? Before the lady came to the door or after?

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by stickywicket

This will be my first time watching this video, let's watch it together. Pat Jack is a cool guy and does shadow analysis to figure out timestamps. His other videos are good, this one probably is too.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by stickywicket

This is what I'd like to get to the bottom of. I know that Rosen said the lady looking for her kid came to his place at noon while he was there. But when did he say he was at the firehouse? Before the lady came to the door or after?

i dont even recall him specifically saying he was at the firehouse...i remember him saying he "saw the casualty list at six"...was that at the firehouse, maybe?

i have no idea...i just wanna know when that footage was taken...

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   
From the info I have gathered and analyzed, it appears Gene Rosen was practicing his lines at 10:26 AM at the Firehouse...

That's my analysis.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   

reply to post by stickywicket

This will be my first time watching this video, let's watch it together. Pat Jack is a cool guy and does shadow analysis to figure out timestamps. His other videos are good, this one probably is too.

well how about that....between 1020 and 1030 in the morning....

if this is correct, then there are a LOT of things wrong with Rosen's story, and the timeline, and explanations of things i've seen in this very thread....

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   

From the info I have gathered and analyzed, it appears Gene Rosen was practicing his lines at 10:26 AM at the Firehouse...

That's my analysis.

i've seen the "audition" video...i'm not sure what the hell is up with that, but it looks like it was filmed at his house, in his driveway...

i wanna know what the hell he's doing there..

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   

His house is so close that he probably just walked there to film his "audition". Probably a little after the helicopter was done filming. Just a thought.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by theAnswer1111

Where are the skeptics and de-bunkers? I hear crickets...

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brocade

I don't know about the US, but in the UK places where very notorious murders took place are sometimes demolished to prevent them becoming 'tourist' sites and stop 'souvenir hunters' taking things to profit from such crimes. There's an old article about it here.

I don't think it's remarkable that they're demolishing it. As genuinely fascinating as James Tracy's article is, he and his partner are only two of potentially very many people visiting the town and school as a result of what happened there. Personally, I believe it's far better to demolish the school than have its pupils and staff subjected to grief tourists for many years to come.

Yeah like the Tower?

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I just don't understand how the medical examiner when interviewed described the scene as a complete bloodbath, yet the children that went to Mr. Rosen's residence apparently had no blood on them after having gotten out of Ms. Soto's room.

I'm not pretending to know the answers but it seems someone is mistaken or lying.

edit on 1-2-2013 by Darkphoenix77 because: punctuation

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join