It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. 'backed plan to launch chemical weapon attack on Syria and blame it on Assad's regime'

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Philippines

I have a site that I access on ocasion that tends to post all there is about such things. I took about 10 minutes after looking at the E-Mails and some files before just stopping as it was obvious this was set up and was a hoax.

The very idea that a covert plan of this magnitude...and this would be BIG...VERY BIG...with Huge possibilities for monsterous issues if it went bad.

This fact alone is more than enough to let me know with close to 100% certainty that this is a set up.

Plus specific acts would never be detailed as only an Op's Code Name would appear on any files.

Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Now this report is just that...a report that cannot be verified. Perhaps part of it may be true but for anyone to know that Washington gave an OK on something like this is rediculous.

Even the people that carry out such Op's do not know where the orders come from as this is by design.

Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 12:42 AM
link   

, Thu, 16 Oct 2012 23:57:18 +0800 (SGT) Received:
(qmail 18137 invoked from network), 16 Oct 2012 15:57:27 -0000
---
for, Mon, 24 Dec 2012 23:57:18 +0800 (SGT) Received:
(qmail 18137 invoked from network), 24 Dec 2012 15:57:27 -0000
30.31 c30, 31

Subject: Iranian Issue
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2012 15:57:16-0000
---
Subject: Syrian Issue
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2012 15:57:16 -0000

Either one, or both are fake.

Edit: Some reason the bolding doesn't work. Look at dates and times, and mail ID.

Edit#2: Okay, this is really irritating I had it all formatted out and perfect now its giving me a hard time.. aghhh
edit on 1-2-2013 by Laxpla because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

I have a site that I access on ocasion that tends to post all there is about such things. I took about 10 minutes after looking at the E-Mails and some files before just stopping as it was obvious this was set up and was a hoax.

The very idea that a covert plan of this magnitude...and this would be BIG...VERY BIG...with Huge possibilities for monsterous issues if it went bad.

This fact alone is more than enough to let me know with close to 100% certainty that this is a set up.

Plus specific acts would never be detailed as only an Op's Code Name would appear on any files.

Split Infinity

A agree this would be huge, and I would not put it past people to communicate without security protocols in place -- if they need to communicate urgently while away from their normal secure methods. Being said I agree with you that the emails are conspicuous and out of place among the other data.

The Iraq folder looks legit, which is why this seems like a setup to burn Britam.

Lastly, Britam to my knowledge STILL has not made any official statement on this. To me this speaks volumes. They even put up a file showing their cash on hand (if that is not a hoax), so a lawsuit would have a good idea on what number to sue for.

If this is a setup, who/what would do such a thing?

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Laxpla

Yeah...It's a fake.

Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 12:48 AM
link   

When looking at something like this one needs to figuere who has a motive.

They teach you to NEVER do any action or op where a motive can be traced back to you. Such actions are done pre-emtively usually and never after the fact unless legal.

Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 01:16 AM
link   
The person who made this email didn't have strong faking skills. Just did some quick investigating myself and saw a simple error in that guys email.

Thu, 16 Oct 2012

Oct 16 2012 is actually a Tuesday, not Thursday

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Laxpla

Like I said earlier...after spending 10 minutes looking at this stuff as well as laughing my ass off with a friend over how obviously fake this was...I decided that too look any further into it was a huge waste of time.

Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 03:38 AM
link   

reply to post by Laxpla

Like I said earlier...after spending 10 minutes looking at this stuff as well as laughing my ass off with a friend over how obviously fake this was...I decided that too look any further into it was a huge waste of time.

Split Infinity

Ok, so let's suppose the emails are fake. That still leaves 2 things imo:

1. The Iraq folder info looks legit. Many docs and passport scans and other info. I assume this is to lend credibility to the Iranian and "Sirian" issues (the email is "Sirian Issue.eml"). Where did this internal Britam company info come from? A hacker, or an insider, or a Britam operation (which I doubt)?

2. Why is Britam still silent on this issue? If it was fake, then it's pretty easy to come forward and say it's fake. Still no word.

Just some more thoughts on this, emails aside

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   
First off and last off, they don't put stuff like that into emails.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Philippines

reply to post by Laxpla

Split Infinity

1. The Iraq folder info looks legit. Many docs and passport scans and other info. I assume this is to lend credibility to the Iranian and "Sirian" issues (the email is "Sirian Issue.eml"). Where did this internal Britam company info come from? A hacker, or an insider, or a Britam operation (which I doubt)?

2. Why is Britam still silent on this issue? If it was fake, then it's pretty easy to come forward and say it's fake. Still no word.

Britam is not silent about it, they came forward and said they were hacked and many things inside are real but the emails are faked. The overwhelming evidence goes along side with the press release they had. They placed two forged emails in an otherwise unimpressive load of data, without these emails the dump would have gotten little attention.

It's like this, you try to get into a bar with a fake ID, you don't just walk in alone when you are alone and no one is around you, you walk in with the crowd with real ID's.

Anyone can look at the emails and right off the bat spot on how bad these emails are forged, I showed you three SIGNIFICANT errors in the emails.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   
For the record.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by reddpill

Did you bother reading the previous posts? The emails are a fraud.

Have a nice day

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Laxpla

Originally posted by Philippines

reply to post by Laxpla

Split Infinity

Britam is not silent about it, they came forward and said they were hacked and many things inside are real but the emails are faked. The overwhelming evidence goes along side with the press release they had. They placed two forged emails in an otherwise unimpressive load of data, without these emails the dump would have gotten little attention.

It's like this, you try to get into a bar with a fake ID, you don't just walk in alone when you are alone and no one is around you, you walk in with the crowd with real ID's.

Anyone can look at the emails and right off the bat spot on how bad these emails are forged, I showed you three SIGNIFICANT errors in the emails.

Got a link to where Britam has made a release about this hack? I have been keeping a close eye on any official word from Britam, but have seen none. I have read an article from some website stating Britam admitted it was hacked, but again, no official word from Britam.

Overall this is being kept very hush hush by the MSM in my opinion (based on lack of any news on MSM except for DailyMail, which 404'd)

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   

This might be, Voice of Russia

ruvr.co.uk/2013_01_30/Britam-security-hack/

Infowars updated their article with that link, but none of the western mainstream media posted anything after Daily Mail deleted the news...

The passports remain uncontested, they appear true scans.
edit on 1-2-2013 by wujotvowujotvowujotvo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by wujotvowujotvowujotvo

This might be, Voice of Russia

ruvr.co.uk/2013_01_30/Britam-security-hack/

Infowars updated their article with that link, but none of the western mainstream media posted anything after Daily Mail deleted the news...

The passports remain undisputed as for them being false.
edit on 1-2-2013 by wujotvowujotvowujotvo because: (no reason given)

That's the one I read, thanks. Even if the headline is true "Britam tells VoR it was hacked" -- then their article has got to be the worst ever for someone that got the inside "scoop" on what is going on with Britam. The "article" is ~3 sentences without any mention of a call to Britam, which is only in the headline.

It could be true, but I'm not buying that 3 sentence story, from one outlet. Thanks for the link =)

Edit: Passports are false? Or you mean emails? The passport scans (50+) look real enough but could be faked I suppose. I haven't read anything about the passports being faked. Where did you get that info?
edit on 1-2-2013 by Philippines because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   

The text tells nothing.

The audio that is important. It's 6 minutes of audio, forward to 50 second mark to hear the Britam chief executive.

I edited the passport line, I said no person proved the scans fake.

The chief executive said nothing of the rest, he focused on the emails and said some of the content are true....

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by wujotvowujotvowujotvo

The text tells nothing.

The audio that is important. It's 6 minutes of audio, forward to 50 second mark to hear the Britam chief executive.

I edited the passport line, I said no person proved the scans fake.

The chief executive said nothing of the rest, he focused on the emails and said some of the content are true....

LOL! I didn't even know that image was a video, I thought it was just an image. Thanks for pointing that out. Even better, they have a download link to the mp3 for peeps like me with crap internet for vids/youtube.

Good audio, thanks. Britam does admit to being hacked. I'm a bit surprised this still hasn't hit the MSM. Maybe damage control still needs to continue before allowed to hit the MSM.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 02:36 AM
link   
The Super Koch Brothers are the ones behind all of these wars. But they aren't even wars. They're criminal rackets design to loot third world countries and mercilessly slaughter millions of innocent people, as well as mentally destroy and kill millions of America's own soldiers. That's why we have the highest defense spending in the world. Obama is just their puppet, acting as a "liberal", when he's really more of an authoritarian. War is a business. It's all about the money and control. And it's the same reason why... oh, can't mention that! Sorry!

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by michaelmcclen
Not only that but it has a comments sections.....oh joy I wonder what the sheep will make of this as most MSM sites are careful which stories are allowed to have comments *ahem* BBc.

Im sorry I know this is offtopic, but I just had to say that I have never seen comments allowed on ANY BBC news story. If I'm mistaken then please correct me.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join