It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. 'backed plan to launch chemical weapon attack on Syria and blame it on Assad's regime'

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bakatono
Lots of speculation on whether the emails are real or not.

One thing is interesting.

The OPs source is 404'd.

DailyMail UK

But naww. that aint suspicious at all! Nothing going on there, folks...

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
reply to post by intrptr

The Europeans could under the context of the U.N. resolutions end this war very quickly but have chosen not to do so as some NATO countries have vested intrerests in Syria.

Split Infinity

You are aware I hope (looking at your anti European posts so far it seems unlikely) that not ALL 28 member states are European? NORTH ATLANTIC.......

en.wikipedia.org...:Map_of_NATO_countries.png

Take a look at the map....the large blue area on the left in NOT Europe.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   
... And this thread is not going to disappear into ambiguity.

- No public statement from BritAm? Not even a denial?

- Dailymail post 404'ing?

Is there something to this leak after all? Even if the emails in the files are not accurate, other parts of the file are true?

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Dunno why people think Obama and Bush are any different. The usa is responsible for voting in some of the worst presidents of late. Fake fake .... All power and no brains.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by FreedomEntered

peter,come on now.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by michaelmcclen

Just tried that Daily Mail link a couple of times and it's coming up as an error, page does not exist! So much for a chance of reading comments. Only leads one to wonder why it should disappear so suddenly...?

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by opnmind

Just as The Daily Mail did, your link has 404'd me.

Hmnnn this seems to be shaping up like a conspiracy methinks.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

That's 3! Links, I mean. Seems like every link, so far, has been taken down!

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Philippines

No...I have not read all the files but the ones I have looked at are obvious fakes.

A Covert action of this magnitude would NEVER and I mean NEVER EVER be allowed to have any file, record or even a written log created by anyone associated to such an action.

Covert actions of this level are not set up this way and if one were you can be sure the plan would be lock tight with a fall guy for any possible leak or event.

I talked with a...friend of mine yesterday and we both had a good laugh about this. The only thing that is funnier then the way the files were set up as well and how they read is the number of people who were so easily taken in by it.

Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Libertygal

LOL!

Are you actually comparing the EPA and it's actions to how something of this nature would be handled by the CIA and NSA? LOL!

Look...these files are obviously faked. No member of these orgs would ever even write or document as such and even if by one chance in a Million someone screwed up and a hacker got a file...that file would use code names as well as have duel encryption with the same level of complexity that we encryped Low Frequency Signals to the U.S. Nuclear Sub Force.

No Hacker of ANY level of ability can crack a code that by it's nature has been designed to be only accessable if the reciever happens to know the ALWAYS ROTATING ALGORITHMIC PRIMARY KEY and once this has been established the reciever must enter a password that is at least 16 key strokes to access the SECONDARY ROTATING ALORITHMIC KEY...and even if all this is done...which is just so a person can even LOOK at the encription....they still have to crack a 3000 Bit PLUS Code.

That just isn't going to happen.

Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Passports scanned, from the UK and Ukraine.

So the email header dates are identical and point to one or both being fake, but the passports remain as a part of content not yet proven to be false.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by WhySoBlinded

This is simply a report. If you do a bit of searching...and please don't ask me to provide the path to do this as I will not talk about it publicly...but if you are just a little smart you can find on a few Info. Sites...quite a bit of computer files that this is all based on and if you had KNOWLEDGE about how such things and actions are implemented as well as how such files if they existed would be written and encoded...you would realise that all this is a bunch of Bull S#!%.

This supposed OK given by Washington would never be talked about, sent by channels...nor would such an action be communicated or even associated with such companies.

Add to this the fact that the U.S. does not even need to do this as it is just a matter of TIME before the Syrian Dictator and his Government fall.

Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by SN4FU

First of all...I am NOT ant-European.

Secondly...the bulk of both decision making and the NATO Forces used for this Military action are specific to the European Members of NATO and the U.S. was only part of this Military action for a short time.

Thirdly...The U.S. decided to let these NATO countries run with the ball on this one and internal dissagreement between those Nations as to how to best carry out actions has been a BUST.

I am not stating my opinions or beliefs...I am stating the REALITY of these issues and it is a FACT that the History of the European Nations when such events as War and the like have come to the forefront...such Nations have either attempted to ignore it until it Bites them in the Ass!

Since every time such issues occur where the U.S. decides NOT to be involved to a great extent given the U.S. Military committments elsewhere as well as the fact that such problems have occured in Europes Back Yard...it seems that unless these countries are given guidence by the U.S...they can't seem to get on the same page with one another.

Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mistaron
reply to post by intrptr

That's 3! Links, I mean. Seems like every link, so far, has been taken down!

Thanks for letting me know. Some people swear fake. When its faked its allowed to stay on line... who cares, right?

When the links start disappearing, you know somebody is doing damage control. Thats when you can begin to believe there was something to it (or about it).

Like I said though, we will only ever get to peer thru a glass darkly. Even on here.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

The LAST thing a U.S. Intel. Agency would do is take down any link or information that is stating some proof about a covert action. To do this would only seem suspicious when to just leave it alone will generate doubt to the veracity of any said proof.

Such things will be taken down when they specifically target or associate wrong doings by businesses or corporations where such such supposed proof cannot be proven.

This action is based upon possible civil lawsuits that could occur if the information was not removed.

Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Yah but also if it were a slip. Someone didn't get the memo? A crack in the Matrix...

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

From my experience...I cannot believe that anyone of the people that would be tasked or ordered this type of action would ever break protocol to such an extent.

For a person or group to have done something this idiotic is about the same as putting ones head on a chopping block.

No...no way. Plus just reading some of the files and the way they are structured just looks like someone did it who was not in the game and only set it up as to be for public consumption.

Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Heres one still up...

Not Source, just copy

Maybe not tomorrow huh?

Just in case and to test the waters, I reprint it in its entirety here...

Leaked documents from a UK-based defense contractor has revealed a Qatari proposal to the firm to counterfeit a plan to claim that Syria has given the go-ahead for the use of chemical weapons in the country.

The document, which was allegedly hacked from the UK-based company Britam Defence’s website, disclosed Qatar’s proposal to the contractor in return for a large sum of money, Lebanese Al-Manar TV reported on Tuesday.

An email exchange between two senior officials at Britam suggested that the scheme was approved by Washington, explaining that Qatar would fund the militants in Syria to use chemical weapons.

“We've got a new offer. It's about Syria again. Qataris propose an attractive deal and swear that the idea is approved by Washington,” a part of the leaked email read.

According to the documents, Qatar also suggested smuggling chemical warheads and rockets from Libya to the Syrian city of Homs.

Qatar apparently asked the British company to employ and film a Ukrainian person speaking and pretending to be Russian as part of “evidence” against Syria.

The new development comes as the head of Syria's opposition coalition, Ahmed Moaz al-Khatib, recently announced that Qatar has pledged USD 20 million to the coalition.

The recent scheme is devised at a time when the Syrian army forces have managed to clear the capital, Damascus and its surrounding areas of the militants and restore security to northwestern mountainous regions, including Idlib.

The Syrian unrest began in March 2011, and many people, including large numbers of army and security personnel, have been killed ever since.

The Syrian government says the chaos is being orchestrated from outside the country, and there are reports that a very large number of the militants are foreign nationals.

Damascus blames the West and its regional allies Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and Turkey for supporting the armed groups.

AO/PKH/HJL

Now we'll see whats what.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   
The Britnam Iran/syria parts of the "leaks" were proven to be fake, hopefully we all can move along and not beat a dead fish?

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
reply to post by Philippines

No...I have not read all the files but the ones I have looked at are obvious fakes.

A Covert action of this magnitude would NEVER and I mean NEVER EVER be allowed to have any file, record or even a written log created by anyone associated to such an action.

Covert actions of this level are not set up this way and if one were you can be sure the plan would be lock tight with a fall guy for any possible leak or event.

I talked with a...friend of mine yesterday and we both had a good laugh about this. The only thing that is funnier then the way the files were set up as well and how they read is the number of people who were so easily taken in by it.

Split Infinity

Thanks for the reply.. So ok, which files are you talking about having full access to and read? Just the emails posted, or some emails and other images posted on the net. I guess my point is, did you download the archive, or are just targeting these emails in question?

I am not claiming the emails (or even everything in the archive) to be real. Your points do make sense that information of this magnitude would not be discussed, especially un-encrypted. I am not going to argue the emails are real, but I will say there is the possibility that the emails could be real. There is no reason to dismiss that human mistakes can and do happen -- or this is on purpose.

There are some docs in the archive that DO lend credibility to this being a legit hack, and at the same time still puts a spotlight on the emails as being questionable -- as they are the only email communications in the archive, and the text is damning.

As of now, I cannot find any statement from Britam if this is true or false, and Dailymail links have gone down and MSM does not seem to be touching this. I think there is a lot of damage control going on.

I'm pretty sure the docs are real (but the emails are questionable.) I suppose if a CW attack were to happen, Britam would be in a very uncomfortable spot, regardless if the emails are fake.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join