U.S. 'backed plan to launch chemical weapon attack on Syria and blame it on Assad's regime'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by RooskiZombi

Chemical weapons are only effective in very limited area before the gas dissipates and becomes harmless. It would not really cause a problem in any other part of the world. They are really poor weapons of war, there are far more efficient ways to kill people. I think they are used for a psychological effect more then anything.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by explorer14

Leaked: The email was allegedly sent from a top official at a British defense contractor...

While I wouldn't be surprised if this were true, I'm having a hard time believing it.

The article has a Sorcha Faal feel to it - in my opinion.

Seems the truth is always hidden under a great big pile of lies anymore.

When the State Department declines to comment, somewhere, there is truth. Choosing to not make a choice (comment) is still making a choice. It just means they have to backtrack and find the leak, how many know, and how hard it will be to cover up.

If we were not involved, or it was easy to cover up, the response would have been immediate, and in the negative.

No response, rather telling.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by jcarpenter

My reply is based upon JOB and experience. Such Intel. Groups are NEVER as indescriminate or as Inept as is reported by the Media.

When a story comes out that when seen or read places such U.S. Intel. Groups in a bad light of Ineptness....what is much more likely is either such a story was purposely allowed to surface as such a story is by design necessary to cover true intentions....or the public being made aware of a supposed Intel. screwup is the result of a method to describe and make an excuse for U.S. Actions when the reality of any given situation was well known right from the beginning but since action was deemed necessary it was determined that action would be done using false Intel. with the purpose of claiming Intel. was faulty after the fact when the reality was known all along.

I am very well versed in such things as well as experienced and although there are some people in the Intel. Business on lower level teirs that are complete idiots...when one starts talking about National Security of the United States....NOTHING is left to chance.

If you think that a Superpower and the Largest Economy on Earth does not know the realities of ANYTHING that pertains to it's National Security then you are mistaken. When you are on this level...Mistakes are purposeful and have a reason and end result.

Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Erasurehead
reply to post by michaelmcclen

Where is that thread? Everyone saw right through this BS and knew this was a setup from the start.
How is this not all over the news? The Obama administration is responsible so I guess the American press doesn't want to make a big deal out of it. Different story if your name is Bush I guess.

No idea but its long gone. It was posted last week a day after the cyber 9/11 comment from the American politician and a day before the Anon attack on the DOJ. Slap bang in the middle.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   
So who is being baited with that bit of information? If it wasn't done it was just a potential plan but it could upset someone or some regime.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

This is true but from an overview...the Syrian Regime will NEVER recover. Even if it was to retain power for a time the Rebellions effect will render such a regime labeled as a Short Timer.

When looking at what is going on...it shows that unless the United States is in the fight through out the fight...Europe seems to be inept at getting the job done.

We all know that if the U.S. was to be dedicated to this fight that it would ahve been over a long time ago. Since the U.S. handed off this war to NATO as the U.S. is already involved all over the world and it was thought that it was time for the E.U. and NATO to be able to act without the U.S. and allow them to handle this conflict on their own.

The problem is that unlike the United States where you have 50 States that are more than equal to the size of the E.U. and much more of an Economic Power and these States run their own business but fall under a strong Federal Government....the E.U....which very much wishes to be a...United States of Europe...but because each European State is so stubbornly holding on to it's own interests they cannot seem to act or agree as one as the E.U.'s TOTAL INABILITY to install or elect an E.U. PRESIDENT...as the states of the E.U. refused to allow themselves to become a loose nation of states.

Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   
The linked article says "According to Infowars".....

Really? How many times has Alex Jones been right in the last 10 years?

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Known this all along. Its pretty obvious what has happened in Egypt, Libya and Syria.

Discrimination against unveiled women in Libya (Subtitles) سارة المسلاتي

The Brotherhood are CIA. Just google Banna and Nazi. And its all a huge plan to destroy freedoms and liberty and war and end time games from our PTB.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I totally remember reading something about a month ago regarding Syria's fear of being framed for chemical weapons.

Thanks for the thread. S&F.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Can we get a direct link to download the document please.

I can't say I'll be even slightly surprised if this is true.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

This is not a Leak of Information but it is instead a effort to make it appear as someone in the U.S. Intel. Groups got a conscience and decided to leak U.S. Covert Plans to the world to prevent an action that would justify an Israeli attack of Syria.

Such a false generated leak would be most likely a result of either an Arab group that has paid someone a lot of money to make this appear so...or it could very well be the Russians who are very concerned that another domino will fall over as they are ever so much being encircled by soon to be NATO countries.

Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   
The email was posted on infowars.com. Weren't we accusing Alex Jones and everything on infowars as CIA black propaganda.....yesterday?

On a different note, about a month ago I found a video of FSA soldiers marching into a military compound where tons upon tons of chemicals were stored. I am trying to find that again.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

Iran doesn't have nukes and Syria wouldn't dare use chemical/biological weapons.

What a stupid reply on your part. Try sticking to facts and stop speculating.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
The Brotherhood are CIA. Just google Banna and Nazi. And its all a huge plan to destroy freedoms and liberty and war and end time games from our PTB.

Google? Google? So the myriad of conspiracy websites and anecdotal stories on personal blogs....that is your trusty source of truth? Info Wars? That lunatic Alex Jones that spews ...nay, screams pure speculation and fear mongering?

First, explain to me why this paranoid belief that the "Powers That Be" have an undying agenda to speed the end of times makes ANY sense. Please. Tell me what is in it for them. Why? What do they stand to gain if the entire world is thrown into chaos and disorder? If anything, any remaining people/entities with wealth would be the sole targets. They would be the go to de facto nemesis of the entire world's population. They would essentially be put in a situation where they won't be able to trust anyone or protect their assets/wealth.

The notion that the United States is this evil monster that wants to launch is into WWIII is pure fantasy. In the current climate, such a war would result in economic collapse of most world governments.
edit on 29-1-2013 by Unidentified_Objective because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I'm surprised and a bit disappointed that this thread is going. I feel that way because I watched at least 3 threads go 404 on this subject, and then after I created a thread, within 20 minutes it went 404 too.

I never got any message why, only that the links may have personal information on them, which they do.

Here are the facts:
- The files are over 460mb in size
- The files are available for download
- The MSM just started covering this (Does that mean ATS will not delete these threads now?)
- The files include passport scans, contract service agreements and proposals, passwords, current contracts and their values, and a lot lot more, including files for preparation for Iran and Syria, plus a lot of Iraq info.

Just an FYI folks, this seems legit and a very hot issue, don't be surprised if these threads go 404, so try not to post any links or names, which may be why that is happening...

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by MisterMandlebrot

As far as Black Propaganda...this is done by the NSA not the CIA.

The CIA is a tool that unfortunately has become available to Poloticians. In the past this was much less true and there are various depts. in the CIA that are connected with other U.S. Intel. Groups that have a level of clearance that is much higher than that of any member of Congree or even a standing U.S. President.

This was done and made so as to not allow some Politician who was up for reelection to use the CIA or any information they could have clearance to know and use this to get reelected.

A very good example of this is when President Carter was being portrayed by Reagan as soft on Defense...Carter made public the existence of Stealth Technology. The CIA, NSA, DIA and USAF almost HAD KITTENS! And although this was not enough to get Carter reelected the damage was done as we were flying Stealth Aircraft directly over the Soviet Union without their knowledge and after this release the Soviets concentrated on IR-LIGHT Detection.

Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Yeah, but I dont think the EU can anyway.

Each individual nation in the EU has quite extensive history, culture and reach. Also, the size of their economies and populations... trying to regard EU under one umbrella just wont work, look at the wars they have been through? much blood has been spilt to keep them seperate, I think its best.

The US doesnt want to get involved in Syria, because its really Israels doing, Russia's getting a bit ansty and Iran and Lebanon will use it as an excuse to further broaden the war. The US doesnt want a regional war, never have! they hit Iraq hoping it would remain in Iraq, and it did. But hitting Syria makes this an entirely differnet ball game.

I'd say, Israel is getting frustrated that hte US and UK are not involved yet, hoping that a chemical weapon will push the US to act, or force other nations around Syria to act in a way, that pushes a regional war.

Want to solve the Syrian conflict?

restrict ISRAEL!

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Here is the original message from the hacker that posted it on various places around the nets:

Hello, I'm JAsIrX and I will share with you some documents downloaded after hacking Britam Defence server. Its website is located on the Malaysian server. I found bugs in the website with same ip and uploaded web-shell through this site.

Then I hacked plesk parallels control panel and gained access to Britam Defence mail accounts and website directory. Leaked documents: - Contracts copies with signatures - Private email correspondence - Personnel data, etc.

Britam Defence is British private military company, operates mainly in the Middle East. It killed Arabs in Iraq and plans to invade in Iran and Syria. Look through leaked documents carefully. CW means chemical weapon, g-shell is short for a gas shell I guess. Help to distribute this info and let other people know about the threats. Thank all

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Yeah i posted this a couple days ago in my introductory post and had someone repost it for me, It up and vanished, i can't find it. We need to keep reposting it once it goes down to keep it up and make sure people are aware
edit on 29/1/2013 by Nazarene because: Typo

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

Because Israel gets Billions in Foreign Aid from the U.S....Israel is not going to do ANYTHING unless it first consults and get a green light from the United States. Even the times that Israel acted unilaterally...it did so with the covert OK from the U.S. as was the case when Israel bombed Iraq's Nuclear Sites.

The fact is Israel was sold Highly Advanced American Weapons and Aircraft and by doing so agreed to only use them in a defensive nature...Yeah...RIGHT! LOL!

The REALITY is that the U.S. is only more than happy to allow but afterwards condemn Israel after Israel strikes Middle Eastern Targets that if the U.S. were to strike would create a very large issue for the U.S. Since Israel is already hated by the Middle Eastern Countries there is no love lost anyways.

Again...the U.S. and her Intel. Groups are playing a very complex and lethal game as they move countries into positions like pawns on a chess board and the interesting thing is the U.S. doesn't even have to force or convince these countries to move either two spaces or one...Hell...they would move three spaces if the rules allowed and believe they are acting by their own will.

This is the beauty of this plan as seen by U.S. Intel. Groups as all moves ALWAYS have one goal in mind...U.S. National Security...and this means being secure...Militarily, Economically and Energy. Sometimes they will sacrifice a pawn or perhaps loose a piece and making such a loss apear to be a major blunder.

If there is one thing my experience has shown me...when you are working at this level...these people do NOT MAKE MISTAKES. Mistakes are by DESIGN. Blunders are perpetuated in the Media for a PURPOSE. And there is always one path leading directly to the goal. And lastly....NOTHING is ever placed infront of the GOAL...Nothing. If anyone...Politician, Businessman, Military Leader, Intel. Agent that attempts to bring to light any aspect of the overall plan...they will tend to find themselves very quickly erased.

Split Infinity

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join