U.S. 'backed plan to launch chemical weapon attack on Syria and blame it on Assad's regime'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
+28 more 
posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   

LEAKED EMAIL: U.S. 'backed plan to launch chemical weapon attack on Syria and blame it on Assad's regime'

www.dailymail.co.uk

Leaked emails from defense contractor refers to chemical weapons saying 'the idea is approved by Washington'
Obama issued warning to Syrian president Bashar al-Assad last month that use of chemical warfare was 'totally unacceptable'

(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on Tue Jan 29 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: BAN titles MUST be the same as the source

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Of course we all speculated this was in the works, but most thought the Israeli administration would load the gun but seems US took charge.

So if, or when, Chemical Weapons are used what do we do? Blame rebels? Blame US backed rebels? Blame Assad? Malitia?

We have no idea now what's happening on the ground.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

www.dailymail.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Going back to a previous thread which has now vanished?!?!.....Looks like the answer to the question I posed "which msm has the balls to publish this accusation?" has been answered.

Not only that but it has a comments sections.....oh joy I wonder what the sheep will make of this as most MSM sites are careful which stories are allowed to have comments *ahem* BBc.

I honestly through this was going to be swept under the rug because of the Anon "attack" and I can honestly say I thought it was an attention diverter away from this.

The next question is what are we now going to do with this infromation that its public? is it going to be like fast and the furious and be swept under the rug again?
edit on 29-1-2013 by michaelmcclen because: grammar.
edit on 29-1-2013 by michaelmcclen because: grammar.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Ironic how people are so quick to jump on this wagon while ignoring anything that comes out in the same manner against Syria or Iran.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   
You blame Obama. You impeach him, and his government. You try them all as war criminals and if/when found guilty they either spend the rest of their lives in jail or face the firing squad. If it’s Israel and the US’ hands are relatively clean of it - not a chance - you denounce Israel as an ally and if you’re being consistent you invade Israel and remove their PM from power.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   
are we surprised ?

second

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

Since Syria is already well along the path where it's Government will eventually fall...it is Highly Unlikely that the CIA, DIA or NSA would make the mistake and be so stupid as to use a Chemical Weapon to frame the Syrian Regime.

For this to even be able to happen U.S. Intel groups would have to have a Syrian Chemical Weapon which was probably made either in Iran, Iraq, Pakistan, India or China as to use an old U.S. Chemical Weapon would allow special investigators to determine who made the weapon.

When a countries leadership is already falling down...to give them an extra push just to hasten that fall when such a push could be proven to come from the U.S. and cause massive issues that would enflame the region as well as have the exact opposite desired effect that the U.S. desires....it is highly unlikely that the U.S. would provide this extra push.

Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Wag the dog.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlindBastards
You blame Obama. You impeach him, and his government. You try them all as war criminals and if/when found guilty they either spend the rest of their lives in jail or face the firing squad. If it’s Israel and the US’ hands are relatively clean of it - not a chance - you denounce Israel as an ally and if you’re being consistent you invade Israel and remove their PM from power.

Israel has nukes. but they will not admitt ut cause they are scum bag liars who
Value no life that is not Jewish.

Cant invade. light em on fire.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   
please remove.
edit on 29-1-2013 by michaelmcclen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

Since Syria is already well along the path where it's Government will eventually fall...it is Highly Unlikely that the CIA, DIA or NSA would make the mistake and be so stupid as to use a Chemical Weapon to frame the Syrian Regime.

Do you really believe this? These organizations are on autopilot -- well beyond any control. They do damn-well what they please, when they please.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by FirstCasualty

All is fair when Iran has nukes and Syria has chemical / biological weapons.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Leaked: The email was allegedly sent from a top official at a British defense contractor...

While I wouldn't be surprised if this were true, I'm having a hard time believing it.

The article has a Sorcha Faal feel to it - in my opinion.

Seems the truth is always hidden under a great big pile of lies anymore.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   

It reads: 'Phil... We’ve got a new offer. It’s about Syria again. Qataris propose an attractive deal and swear that the idea is approved by Washington.

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

Swear the "idea" is approved by Washington?

link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

thats true...

but assad is far from falling is he.. Its been how long?

The problem with rebellion and such, is that the more rebels that get killed, the less the other rebels have the stomach for the fight.

It must be hard, knowing if you lose the fight you'll be executed for treason, if you go into the fight your facing a armed and trained army and will probably be killed. If you win, then there will be massive uprising and ethnic/tribal clashes in which you'll probably be killed too.

Just look at Libya, the people who got Gadafi, are mostly dead or tortured.

There's more to Syria than just removing Assad, i mean, he hasnt exactly been hiding (meaning a bomb or assasins bullet could do the trick) his palace sits atop Damascus and he hasnt asked his neighbours allies for major help.

I think the rebels are starting to get desperate!

link   
Honestly I don't know anything about chemical warfare, but my question is well, dont those chemicals travel? Doesnt it spread to the rest of the world as well?

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by michaelmcclen

Where is that thread? Everyone saw right through this BS and knew this was a setup from the start.
How is this not all over the news? The Obama administration is responsible so I guess the American press doesn't want to make a big deal out of it. Different story if your name is Bush I guess.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra

Originally posted by FirstCasualty

All is fair when Iran has nukes and Syria has chemical / biological weapons.

Finally fair, ONCE Iran gets them.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

Sounds about right for the rogue government regime in control of Washington at the moment.

edit on 1/29/2013 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Daily Mail?

I suppose you people also believe bat boy served in Iraq and is now singing Karaoke in Vegas?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join