It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quit Posting Secret Knowledge Crap!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by k1k1to
and one last thing..

i havent made any predictions...no elenin...no comets...no alien invasion(ironic how can you invade what you already own)

you want a real prediction?

within 20-25 years people would rather ride a bicycle to work than drive. there will be another world war, it will end with "unity" and "peace" another major distraction. people will be oppressed...some mentally some physically..you WILL get chipped like the cattle that you are. and you will accept it with open arms. you will fear your neighbor,your brother, your sister, EVERYONE you will watch what you say, you will watch what you do. you will not complain or else. to fight back would be "treason" to speak out would be foolish.

the mere thought of this and thinking about our childrens future depresses the hell out of me. but we allowed it to happen. im am telling you all this and there is nothing you will do about it...thus proving my point..

so you ask why dont i do anything about it? wouldn't that make me a coward too?...yes

1 person cant change the world.

but again

you all know this. dont you...yet you sit here complain and ridicule and still do nothing...so you and me are not so different

i still love you guys

i like to call you the wasted potential, the very few of us here and across the world...the outnumbered "awake" or "conscious" ones...we are the wasted potential. we are not gods

Well this seems pretty grim. Why is it that the next 25 years is going to be a disaster? There might be some darn good stuff in store for humans. I guess darn good stuff don't sell.

What, did you dream this up? Don't tell me. You got inside information. If it depresses you, think about another outcome, like darn good stuff. It's just as likely as what you talk about.

I've been hanging out in the conspiracy doomer world on the internet for quit a long time, and I have yet to find any statement that starts with, "I know what's coming." have any reality associated with it. I suppose we have to wait to see what's in the future, but even, giving you the benefit of the doubt, if plans were in place to bring about what you say is going to happen, it doesn't mean they are going to be successful or even implemented. I personally don't see where all this confidence that the overlords, the powers that be, or the new world order has the ability to achieve these outcomes. Outcomes that are mostly made up in the minds of those who fear them the most.

Now I got something to tell you and I won't hold back any of it at all because I think you can handle it. The next 25 years are going to look a lot like the last 25. Advances in technology will be made. The political pendulum will swing from right to left and back again. And Americas will be complaining that they are trying to take away their guns. There will big storms, weather anomalies, social unrest, a lower standard of living in the first world countries, and people will adjust.

Every time I think about it I get depressed. What no end of the world as we know it? Just the same old sh**t? Yep that's what scares us the most. That's why we can't face it and get lost in these fanciful delusions.

We need to grow up and deal with our real problems.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Talk about echoing my thoughts last night! The funny thing is, I knew exactly who you were referring to before I even read through this thread....and then I saw them!

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   
opps
edit on 30-1-2013 by SunLife because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by smyleegrl
Aaaarrrggghhhhh, ATS! What gives?

On two separate threads tonight I've read claims of secret knowledge. You know the type; "What I know is so incredible, you can't handle it. But if you only knew! But I care to much about everyone to share my secret knowledge. You're much better off being ignorant."

Seriously? What do you expect people to do when you pique their interest with such claims? Of course we will ask about it!

But that's the entire point, isn't it. Trolling on a major scale. You know we will ask for your story, and you'll get the attention you apparently crave.

If you REALLY feared that such knowledge would endanger folks, you wouldn't post about it. You'd keep silent, right?

So I call you out. Either share whatever it is, or quit eluding to it.

Your choice, but this nonsense needs to stop.

/rant. I think that's the harshest I've ever been on ATS.
Ummm........I know......right? These are just delusional, probably should be on meds attention whores.....I dont even bother to read the threads anymore it makes me want to slap them..........sillier. Anyone claiming that their invisable friend or GOD imparted secrets to them...needs shock therapy....just stick your tongue in a light socket already.....will ya?...Go ahead....yank my chain.
But then again Smylee....one could always choose to...not read their schtik and especially....not respond...What do ya think about that?

YouSir

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by okyouwin

not once did i mention the world will end.

just a slow steady crawl into chaos and war..if you ask me that sounds just about the same old sh* you described.

the pieces are set in place and the gears are grinding into motion of the collapse of this nation, either you accept that or are dragged in kicking and crying..it WILL happen..

why no "good" things for the future?
really?? look at your response to mine, the self righteousness, cocky assertive attitude you present..if you ask me YOU'RE the one who is in fear...in fear of change..whether its good or bad it's coming my friend.

in the recorded history of the species when was the last "good" thing that ever came out of it...really STOP..and think for a moment...name 1 GOOD thing that this race has produced..i dare ya. sure you might experiences some form of "good" on a personal level, someone holding a door for you..a family adopting an abandoned child..but on a world wide scale...what good have we ever produced?

its ok to take the blinders off, you might as well start getting used to how things will be from now on

the gears might have some cob webs and might be a little rusty but they are moving

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   
This is ATS, OP.

Intelligent discussion is that-a-way >>===>

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon
reply to post by smyleegrl

It's said those that teach do not know.... yet those that know do not teach...

As you stated, they're just looking for attention...

Maybe they just need a hug?

I'm a teacher....so what does that say about me?

I know this actually...

yet somehow I don't believe you teach metaphysics or spirituality...

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by okyouwin

Change didn't happen because we didn't make it happen. Everyone is content to just sit on their rump and let victory float to them. If you want the world to be different, then be the difference. Don't blame others for being wrong when your inaction is the reason they're wrong.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Smylee, let me help you out with a piece of secret knowledge than many seem to forget.

People lie. Friends will come and go. Family is life long. Money is only worth as much as you let it be. Life is experience, not the possessions you own, or the things you can afford to buy. Love, is the most precious gift we can give or receive. No one, can walk a mile in your shoes, like you. A smile can save someones life. The greatest possessions in life are free. True beauty is in the nature we overlook every day. The universe is forever infinite, and seemingly forever unending. Our days troubles are only as troubling as we let them be. Our lives are what we make of them. Some of us may be blessed more than others, but it is the person who decides their value. Nothing can compare to bringing life into this world. Our experiences are unique to us. A friend can be our greatest asset, and our greatest fault. There is never such a thing as caring to much, but there is such a thing as caring to little. If you live your life right happy and thankful for what you have, no one can take that from you. Your happiness is your own, and sometimes a hug can fix things.

These are some examples of overlooked secret knowledge. Some of it is the most important knowledge any man or woman could know.

Feel free cynics to pick this apart, feel free trolls, and flamers to have your go, but I speak only the truth we all over look or forget every day.

I feel your frustration Smylee, and I have to say I often fall into these false claims myself. Sometimes we get those merely looking for attention or self importance on ATS. They're a dime a dozen, but they help keep ATS humorous at the very least.

Have a great day Smylee.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Hijinx

What a wonderfully uplifting post. Full of wisdom and insight.

I salute you, my friend.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 06:18 AM
link   
I know the feeling, man. There was this thread some dude started and he said all this cr@p about the world ending and that aliens talked to him about love and saving the world.

Several skeptics questioned him and wanted proof and all, and he simply just said they were shallow and blah blah blah. I actually wanted to high five the guy who asked the OP when he stopped taking meds

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Couldn't agree more. I mean, I don't need proof beyond a reasonable doubt, but the "secret knowledge" idiocy is just that ... idiocy. Soon as I see those words I stop reading.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Well, I agree as I'd rather know something even if it's terrible. Some poor slob knowing we are cattle being cultivated to feed entities that thrive off of bad ju-ju is the gist of most of these "secret knowledge" discussions.

Whether or not that's true is beside the point since it might as well be. Being a reasonable, kind person is painful here because of the masses of unthinking, selfish humans. Starving these alleged entities is only good, whether they exist or not.

Oh, and you meant "allude" rather than "elude" which means to avoid. Not to be a dick but as I said, I'd rather know or at least be exposed to the information rather than not. We can only learn that way and I know I have much to learn... an infinity in fact.

Skoal.
edit on 1/31/2013 by Baddogma because: adding the whole darned point of the post-doh!

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   

What I find ironic about this topic is the fact that the "Secret Knowledge Crap" is fed to us everyday by the MSM, government and religions worldwide, but I guess that's ok right?

edit on 31-1-2013 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

Not okay, but I can question that. I can do my own research, form my own opinion, make up my own mind.

When people post that they've had this incredible revelation of secret knowledge, then refuse to say anymore about it, that's crap. I can't do anything with it, do my own research, etc. There's nowhere to begin, no direction to look.

So yeah, its different.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   

reply to post by Realtruth

Not okay, but I can question that. I can do my own research, form my own opinion, make up my own mind.

When people post that they've had this incredible revelation of secret knowledge, then refuse to say anymore about it, that's crap. I can't do anything with it, do my own research, etc. There's nowhere to begin, no direction to look.

So yeah, its different.

I was being sarcastic, but with some truth there too.

I think that most people are looking externally for some ancient wisdom to enlighten their chaotically miserable existences, because if we were all living in bliss and a heavenly realm then their would be no need to search. Correct?

It's great you are searching but by the same token of your frustrations, you are limiting your personal power.

I don't claim to be in the know, or have some special powers or hidden knowledge, but what appears to happen to people when they connect to their higherselves, is the fact, it can't be explained in words, but only experienced through oneself.

Now while I agree with your position on lots of BS'ers making stuff up there are those that actually have pretty good methods to discovering more than what we see, feel and use on a day to day basis.

The problem is we have been indoctrinated to believe a certain way, and that nothing else can exist outside those constraints, but it's actually the opposite and this is where the problem of quick to judge comes into play.

I also dislike when people hang the proverbial carrot, only to not follow through with the information promised, but what I have found is this knowledge is already inside all of us.

Here is what I suggest on ATS because this worked for me, in fact, I attained some amazing results withing days of using this technique posted by the author of the thread, since I meditate it was not as shocking, but the results are interesting and worked well for me.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And originally the book was open to all ATS member, but since the link has been removed since they are selling it now. It's very good and get's results, how your proceed from there is your own doing.

Awakening the third-eye

www.clairvision.org...

I wish you luck on your journey and hope you find what your looking for.

Remember we are not our bodies, names given to us at birth, our jobs, and everything else tied to us in this illusion we call life, if you don't believe me just go visit a graveyard for proof, cause we don't take these shells with us.

Peace Out,

Here is another free method that is also good.

curezone.com...
edit on 31-1-2013 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Amen Smylee, Thanks for saying how I feel it about also. S&S: up:
edit on 31-1-2013 by Leapass because: some times I do stupid things. sorry.

edit on 31-1-2013 by Leapass because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Aaaarrrggghhhhh, ATS! What gives?

On two separate threads tonight I've read claims of secret knowledge. You know the type; "What I know is so incredible, you can't handle it. But if you only knew! But I care to much about everyone to share my secret knowledge. You're much better off being ignorant."

Seriously? What do you expect people to do when you pique their interest with such claims? Of course we will ask about it!

But that's the entire point, isn't it. Trolling on a major scale. You know we will ask for your story, and you'll get the attention you apparently crave.

If you REALLY feared that such knowledge would endanger folks, you wouldn't post about it. You'd keep silent, right?

So I call you out. Either share whatever it is, or quit eluding to it.

Your choice, but this nonsense needs to stop.

/rant. I think that's the harshest I've ever been on ATS.

this knowledge doesnt come freely,
why you think ppl are gonna spout it all out here?
you will not receive it until you are spiritually developed,
get a grip with your creator, understand him and everything around you will fall into place,
then you may be ready to learn and accept lifes mysteries,
for G knows they are many.

PEACE,
RK

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   

It isn't your place to decide whether a person can handle the truth....and you've given us all fair warning of the possible consequences of your knowledge. Now its up to us to decide, red pill or blue?

This reminded me of people who say god cannot reveal him/her/itself clearly and undeniably to those who ask for such a demonstration because it would infringe on our free will.

How would receiving what I specifically asked for and want keep me from exercising my free will? Didn't I already use it to analyze the situation, come to my own conclusion and voluntarily ask the question in the first place?

It would be annoying enough coming from a god. The whole "I know your mind, motives and capacities better than you do" on the part of fellow beings is doubly so.
edit on 31-1-2013 by Wyeldfire because: punctuation is our friend

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join