It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quit Posting Secret Knowledge Crap!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by k1k1to
reply to post by dyslexicon7

hey im glad you joined, but i am sorry for some reason i feel weird answering questions to people, i know that we all seek truth and knowledge and who am i to deny that...but i dont like the attention im getting, maybe it was my own fault for speaking about it, but i really dont want to start getting into details about these things.

heres my advice..... you say that some of the sings i mentioned, resonate with you and make sense...then you are already on the right state of mind, i have seen many of my friends become depressed and it has ruined many families...i dont want that..

i used to belong to a specific group of people who have attained vast amount of knowledge that was believed to have been lost or destroyed during fires. I wasnt a high ranking member or anything like that, in fact i actually came across most of this stuff by accident and that cost me to be kicked out of the "group" ...and to be honest i dont want to keep attracting attention to myself. sorry to let you down.

was the name of the group called the "keepers of light"? or as everyone else calls them the Illuminati?
just curious

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   

hey im glad you joined, but i am sorry for some reason i feel weird answering questions to people, i know that we all seek truth and knowledge and who am i to deny that...but i dont like the attention im getting, maybe it was my own fault for speaking about it, but i really dont want to start getting into details about these things.

heres my advice..... you say that some of the sings i mentioned, resonate with you and make sense...then you are already on the right state of mind, i have seen many of my friends become depressed and it has ruined many families...i dont want that..

i used to belong to a specific group of people who have attained vast amount of knowledge that was believed to have been lost or destroyed during fires. I wasnt a high ranking member or anything like that, in fact i actually came across most of this stuff by accident and that cost me to be kicked out of the "group" ...and to be honest i dont want to keep attracting attention to myself. sorry to let you down.

thats a huge shame man, i really looked forward to it, i hope that you change your mind at some point, when things die down, because i find you to be a genuinely interesting person and it would be great to hear your words without the scrutiny of others, and yes i agree, i understand why there is scrutiny fellow ats members, following the ethos of the site, if something is lacking hardcore evidence, it probably shouldn't be mentioned, however i'm interested in what he has to say, regardless, i am comfortable flirting with various concepts in my mind, without strictly adhering to any of them, i am not interested in conclusions so much as i am starting points, i also want to work from a frame of mind that considers things in the larger picture, as opposed to considering things purely relative to human existence and 3 dimensionality, k1k1to even if at any point you have a change of heart, you don't have to go into everything, i'd just like you to maybe "guide" me a bit further along and make sure i'm asking the right questions, reading the right information etc. but don't reply just to prove something to these lot, they're intelligent people, very intelligent people, that is why they are skeptical by nature, but because of that skepticism they're never going to be comfortable flirting with ideas like yours, and you're probably not likely to win their approval, but for what its worth, suspending disbelief, you certainly have mine.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   

you know what...

when ever you want, go ahead and ask me a couple of questions and i will try my best to answer.

just keep an open mind, and approach each answer as if you have no prior knowledge of anything else you have ever been taught.

im not a guru, im not a priest, im not a monk,

im just a regular human body, with an irregular mind. thats why they accepted me.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by k1k1to

I don't think anyone thinks your opinions are BS, I think we all just feel like a kid on Christmas morning, who got all psyched about presents, then opens it up and finds the box empty. For whatever reason you feel that your "knowledge" should remain known to only you and a small group of others. In this way, I feel you are no better than "them" who has been lying to us about everything all along...

Its a shame, man, I was genuinely curious as to what ideas or reasoning you have behind some of your beliefs. Not to pick you apart, not to call you a liar, but because I am truly interested in your thoughts. They could have been compelling, you could have helped me think about things I have not thought about in awhile... Such a shame you won't disclose. Peace be to you, I will be looking forwards to the day you change your mind and share with us. (should it happen)

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I don`t even bother reading topics like that it reminds of a kid who says " I know something you don`t know but i`m not gonna tell, neener,neener,neener"

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   

you know what...

when ever you want, go ahead and ask me a couple of questions and i will try my best to answer.

just keep an open mind, and approach each answer as if you have no prior knowledge of anything else you have ever been taught.

im not a guru, im not a priest, im not a monk,

im just a regular human body, with an irregular mind. thats why they accepted me.

i know you're just a regular human, but you're a regular human i know i can learn from, i feel that instinctively, i have some more posts to make up before i can pm you anyways, so i won't be bombarding you just yet
but thanks a lot for the chance and the acceptance, really really awesome of you.

edit: i will also ensure in our discussions that whatever information you present to me, i will treat the conversation as a total blank slate, completely suspending all forms of disbelief.
edit on 30-1-2013 by dyslexicon7 because: more to add

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheSparrowSings
reply to post by k1k1to

I don't think anyone thinks your opinions are BS, I think we all just feel like a kid on Christmas morning, who got all psyched about presents, then opens it up and finds the box empty. For whatever reason you feel that your "knowledge" should remain known to only you and a small group of others. In this way, I feel you are no better than "them" who has been lying to us about everything all along...

Its a shame, man, I was genuinely curious as to what ideas or reasoning you have behind some of your beliefs. Not to pick you apart, not to call you a liar, but because I am truly interested in your thoughts. They could have been compelling, you could have helped me think about things I have not thought about in awhile... Such a shame you won't disclose. Peace be to you, I will be looking forwards to the day you change your mind and share with us. (should it happen)

Nailed it.

k1k110, I'm flabbergasted why you won't share what you know. Its an individual's choice whether they want to eat from the Tree of Knowledge....and I'm hungry. That's why I joined ATS. A subtle sense of something....hidden behind the veil.

I want to know. I need to know. And, if what you post is true, you apparently have knowledge to share.

I'm not a fragile hothouse lily. Your knowledge won't shatter me. I've experienced things in my life, horrible things, things most people wouldn't even imagine. And these experiences have made me stronger.

They very easily could have crippled me for life. But I'm stronger than that. I'm a survivor.

It isn't your place to decide whether a person can handle the truth....and you've given us all fair warning of the possible consequences of your knowledge. Now its up to us to decide, red pill or blue?

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

you want us to stop posting "secret knowledge stuff"? have you accidentally typed on your computer
ABOVE TOP SECRET . give me a break,
maybe the school books are the thing for you...

truth must be presented, even if its really a hard thing to do.

good day, ma``am.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by solve

you want us to stop posting "secret knowledge stuff"? have you accidentally typed on your computer
ABOVE TOP SECRET . give me a break,
maybe the school books are the thing for you...

truth must be presented, even if its really a hard thing to do.

good day, ma``am.

Did you read the post, or just the thread title?

What I'm referring to are the folks who state they know a big secret, but can't share it with us mere plebes because we can't handle the truth.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   
really glad to see other people are interested in what he has to say, i too am hungry for the fruit of the tree of knowledge, before i become completely malnourished

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   
really glad to see other people are interested in what he has to say, i too am hungry for the fruit of the tree of knowledge, before i become completely malnourished

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   

hi, i apologise, i read the entire thing, but i got bashed for posting my secret. some people were like gimme now! everything and blaa bla, and i didnt even promise them anything in the firs place, but yeah i agree its wrong that some only lure people in and have nothing to say but, hahaa...

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by solve

If you won't share then don't post that you know things and won't tell.
That's very immature and a reason I'm all for an age restriction on memberships.
edit on 30-1-2013 by kimish because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   

edit on 30-1-2013 by solve because: a mistake sorry

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by k1k1to

i used to belong to a specific group of people who have attained vast amount of knowledge

Didn't any of them tell you that I, is spelled I and not i?
I not i, specifically.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Secret Knowledge Crap! Secret Knowledge Crap! Secret Knowledge Crap! Secret Knowledge Crap!

Oooo you didn't mean literally, I am new to ATS, there is definitely allot of nonsense being distributed. Oh well I guess it is all part of what inevitably has gone on, is going on, and will always go on in a place like this. It is fun watching nonsense poster's cower under the pressure in a situation they put themselves under. That is unless they are so deranged they don't cower, then there just annoying.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ParaSpy2012
reply to post by k1k1to

i used to belong to a specific group of people who have attained vast amount of knowledge

Didn't any of them tell you that I, is spelled I and not i?
I not i, specifically.

thats a matter of casing, it's still spelled the same, really out of everything you could've said about that poster, thats the straw you grabbed at? ....

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Hey there smyleegrl. I agree with you.

I personally think....that this is one type of thread that should be immediately removed for "speculation". I support freedom of thought and ideas including speech...but when one starts one like "Im the messenger" well...they always indicate for want of a better word...a troll under the bridge.

I know our Mods are busy and have their hands full. But this is one type of thread that from the get-go, should be removed.

By the way. "Guess what I know! Can't tell you. Its secret society, alien, messiah...secret....stuff."

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   

I like your POST, and agree, If these folks have something to share, "SHARE" or keep quiet. You're taking up too much Bandwidth!!

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   

I am not that... Everything began in 1982, or near that year, one girl told me about Oraj, Ora I, Mercury...
Later I heard of Ora and Zaora on TV or Radio... I found this... slavyanin.org..., Some legends of Ora... I have a little diffierent opinion about, I was thinking in a logical way, tried to... Ora is our Sun, and planets are Ora + old runic letter, sign for the particular planet, or other cosmic body in Solar System... Aurora is a spaceship we came here by... Legion was our army, many of them died, in time of landing, because, it seems so, Aurora exploded short time after landing... Probably...That is Ingliisma, old Slavic-Aryan Feight... Etc.

edit on 30-1-2013 by dragnik because: grammar misstake

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join