It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quit Posting Secret Knowledge Crap!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   
That's so funny, had a similar thought last night! I think I know how to stop it, but that information is so. . . .okay, I won't follow through with it. But yeah, I mean, 2012 is in the rear view, but already next Christmas is slated for disaster.

If it weren't for fear mongers, there'd be no mongering at all.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

Many people agree with you

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I 110% agree with this!

Just spent a while reading your other thread with the person who claims they have knowledge that would make our minds "shatter"...

I always thought of ATS as a place where people shared their knowledge, I'm not sure why such a person would even be tolerated here in the first place. You should not be able to go around saying such things and simply back out saying "I can't talk, or there will be consequences"...

Originally posted by smyleegrl

I think that's the harshest I've ever been on ATS.

Don't worry, you didn't come off as harsh, maybe a little frustrated
What's harsh is that people like that are even allowed to continue posting on these forums : /

edit on 29-1-2013 by Jeedawg because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Greetings ATS

I agree with the OP , i am a registrated member since 2012 ,but i used to read lots of these fear monger secret intel threads , especially during the whole Elenin bandwagon you could not visit this website and being bombarded with personal opinions and theories.

Personally i believe the fact that this kind of information only surfaces here means any public discosure of the information by these individuals would be like digging their own grave , mainly because of the very Big risk these theories will be proven false.

For me any type of Fear mongering has just one reason , to Divide the ranks and to Undermine Debate.

I dont believe in any religion but i want to end with this quote.

God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, The courage to change the things I can, And wisdom to know the difference.

TheGreazel

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   
i got an idea, dont read those.......

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon

It's said those that teach do not know.... yet those that know do not teach...

As you stated, they're just looking for attention...

Maybe they just need a hug?

I'm a teacher....so what does that say about me?

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Agree 100%. The way I see it, there's no amount of knowledge I could deem "too much". Just freaking tell me already! I'll tell you if my mind is blown or not. Remember, knowledge is power.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 06:32 AM
link   
I like (ahem) the ones where there is some earth shattering event, a mother ship in waiting, or the Paladians, or Benevolent lizard people, and the 'medium/seer' has a message, and will answer questions from the audience. Invariably they putz out about page 22 or 23 or so. Usually with a wise Mod saying enough is enough and closing the thread. Me, I'm just a 'mean' guy, 'mean's meaning in the context of 'average', and not some sage or mystic or enlightened one, just an average discerning Joe.

In my opinion most 'secret knowledge' consists of some unsuccessful past cult or religion or group and they finally came to the end of their hey day. Or were exposed for what they truly were, fading in the mists of time. or pure fiction. The Bible had a test for prophets, even atheists and Christians and Jews knew about. And in Old Testament times, a false prophecy could get you stoned to death.

Well the nature of ATS will always bring forth a wide array of fringe thinkers and authors. Not everyone is well.....

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   

I came into a thread about the latest Hubble pictures, and made a comment about how the pictures are computer generated.

then i was bombarded by people asking how i knew, so i said what i knew..and then people started demanding HOW i knew what i knew... its funny how people always demand an explanation almost as if they are entitled to one.

all their lives they have been fed misinformation, and then someone comes and presents the truth(or part of it) and they immediately go back to their programming, and defend what they have been "taught" to believe, and dismiss the truth...

everything you have ever been told is and was a LIE.
JFK assassination
the death of Lincoln
the death of martin Luther king
the death of lee Harvey Oswald
the death of osama bin laden
9/11
timothy McVeigh
the Oklahoma city bombing
the revolutionary war of the U.S
the reason the public school system was created
the composition of this planet
our entire solar system
the "uninhabited" planets and their moons
the ancient Egyptians

this list would extend for pages...

EVERYTHING you have learned in a conventional school system...is either an outright LIE or severely bias to a certain outcome..

but of course you all know this deep down....all of you, that little part deep down that nagging little thought that wont go away, that somehow things just dont seem right. so you sit here and debate this and debate that, at the end of the day it all goes nowhere, its just one big giant distraction to keep YOU a potential "threat" busy and distracted...because if ALL OF YOU really knew what was going on, and actually had the super human courage to face it head on...that would be the only way to stop whats coming...

but you dont...none of you, not even the bravest fearless soldier could face them...we would need to literally band together as 1 entity.. the closest i can describe this is the scene from V for vendetta...its called the fish school effect, we become one entity, unstoppable.

we are too divided as a people, and will never succeed so why know all this information? why make your lives worse than what it is? i stopped a long time ago, the reason im in this site is to keep my mind active. and distracted

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by k1k1to

then i was bombarded by people asking how i knew, so i said what i knew..and then people started demanding HOW i knew what i knew... its funny how people always demand an explanation almost as if they are entitled to one.

So we're supposed to take your word for it? Do you have any idea how retarded that sounds? If we want religion, we'll go to church. If you're here on ATS, then you'd better be ready to give an explanation.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by k1k1to

Your post in the thread, along with another thread, was what inspired this thread.

You say you know all these things, but all you're willing to do is tell us we should be happy we don't know?

Its a tease. That's all it is. If you don't want to share your "knowledge," that's find. But for heaven's sake, quit piquing people's interest, and then refusing to answer them!

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   
and one last thing..

i havent made any predictions...no elenin...no comets...no alien invasion(ironic how can you invade what you already own)

you want a real prediction?

within 20-25 years people would rather ride a bicycle to work than drive. there will be another world war, it will end with "unity" and "peace" another major distraction. people will be oppressed...some mentally some physically..you WILL get chipped like the cattle that you are. and you will accept it with open arms. you will fear your neighbor,your brother, your sister, EVERYONE you will watch what you say, you will watch what you do. you will not complain or else. to fight back would be "treason" to speak out would be foolish.

the mere thought of this and thinking about our childrens future depresses the hell out of me. but we allowed it to happen. im am telling you all this and there is nothing you will do about it...thus proving my point..

so you ask why dont i do anything about it? wouldn't that make me a coward too?...yes

1 person cant change the world.

but again

you all know this. dont you...yet you sit here complain and ridicule and still do nothing...so you and me are not so different

i still love you guys

i like to call you the wasted potential, the very few of us here and across the world...the outnumbered "awake" or "conscious" ones...we are the wasted potential. we are not gods

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by k1k1to

Gee, thanks for justifying the presence of this thread.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by k1k1to

i like to call you the wasted potential, the very few of us here and across the world...the outnumbered "awake" or "conscious" ones...we are the wasted potential. we are not gods

So there are so few of you, and everyone else is wasted potential. Yet you don't want to bring anymore into your confidence so that you can even the odds a bit?

What a travesty.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by smyleegrl
reply to post by k1k1to

So there are so few of you, and everyone else is wasted potential. Yet you don't want to bring anymore into your confidence so that you can even the odds a bit?

What a travesty.

i too am included in the wasted potential.

what were to happen if we were to meet up?

then what?...

its too late..just live your life.

if you have kids, teach them
if you have a husband love him.
at the end of the day no matter how much we hate each other.....each other is all we got.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by k1k1to

I came into a thread about the latest Hubble pictures, and made a comment about how the pictures are computer generated.

all their lives they have been fed misinformation, and then someone comes and presents the truth(or part of it) and they immediately go back to their programming, and defend what they have been "taught" to believe, and dismiss the truth...

everything you have ever been told is and was a LIE.
JFK assassination
the death of Lincoln
the death of martin Luther king
the death of lee Harvey Oswald
the death of osama bin laden
9/11
timothy McVeigh
the Oklahoma city bombing
the revolutionary war of the U.S
the reason the public school system was created
the composition of this planet
our entire solar system
the "uninhabited" planets and their moons
the ancient Egyptians

this list would extend for pages...

EVERYTHING you have learned in a conventional school system...is either an outright LIE or severely bias to a certain outcome..

but of course you all know this deep down....all of you, that little part deep down that nagging little thought that wont go away, that somehow things just dont seem right. so you sit here and debate this and debate that, at the end of the day it all goes nowhere, its just one big giant distraction to keep YOU a potential "threat" busy and distracted...because if ALL OF YOU really knew what was going on, and actually had the super human courage to face it head on...that would be the only way to stop whats coming...

but you dont...none of you, not even the bravest fearless soldier could face them...we would need to literally band together as 1 entity.. the closest i can describe this is the scene from V for vendetta...its called the fish school effect, we become one entity, unstoppable.

we are too divided as a people, and will never succeed so why know all this information? why make your lives worse than what it is? i stopped a long time ago, the reason im in this site is to keep my mind active. and distracted

Hey k1k1to, i'm actually incredibly interested in U2Uing you at some point for a discussion, I've lurked for years but I've finally set up an account, unfortunately I can't U2U message right now because i need to meet certain critera, would you be interested in discussing some of what you've learned further with me? a lot of what you're saying seriously weirdly resonates with me, and i'd love a chance to talk in private where the opinions of others don't factor in to what you have to say.
edit on 30-1-2013 by dyslexicon7 because: error correction

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by dyslexicon7

You mean you want to discuss it where other don't have a chance to call him out on his bullcrap? Your loss.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   

hey im glad you joined, but i am sorry for some reason i feel weird answering questions to people, i know that we all seek truth and knowledge and who am i to deny that...but i dont like the attention im getting, maybe it was my own fault for speaking about it, but i really dont want to start getting into details about these things.

heres my advice..... you say that some of the sings i mentioned, resonate with you and make sense...then you are already on the right state of mind, i have seen many of my friends become depressed and it has ruined many families...i dont want that..

i used to belong to a specific group of people who have attained vast amount of knowledge that was believed to have been lost or destroyed during fires. I wasnt a high ranking member or anything like that, in fact i actually came across most of this stuff by accident and that cost me to be kicked out of the "group" ...and to be honest i dont want to keep attracting attention to myself. sorry to let you down.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by k1k1to

hey im glad you joined, but i am sorry for some reason i feel weird answering questions to people, i know that we all seek truth and knowledge and who am i to deny that...but i dont like the attention im getting, maybe it was my own fault for speaking about it, but i really dont want to start getting into details about these things.

Well, that's convenient!

heres my advice..... you say that some of the sings i mentioned, resonate with you and make sense...then you are already on the right state of mind, i have seen many of my friends become depressed and it has ruined many families...i dont want that..

Um...could you be a little more specific? I mean, this vague description of something or other that could possibly help you get somewhere loosely connected to whatever you may be holding somewhat dear at the time just doesn't exactly click with me.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

You mean you want to discuss it where other don't have a chance to call him out on his bullcrap? Your loss.

if thats how you align your perception, then so be it, i don't see why it would concern anyone if i would like a private conversation with somebody i find interesting

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join