It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling All ATS Members -- Senior Member Needs Help

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by markjaxson
Did anyone notice any out of character behaviour or even subtle changes starting 4-5 months ago?

Anything at all?

Well I talked to him all the time and I didnt notice anything. And I just asked his brother and he told me he didn't notice anything out of the ordnary.

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thatoneguy
Okay he keeps to himself. I know how that is.

In his own words he says felt an evil presence.

Is he involved in any magic practices of any kind?

I don't think so but I could ask him.

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Ok, amnesia along with some other suggestions could probably explain most of it but what seems strange to me is how he ended up in a field?

Sleepwalking could explain it.

Im going to have to get some sleep now its almost 4am and im falling asleep.

Hope you find out what this is and take care of yourself, its always sad when something happens like this to good friends.

Regards.

LL1

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 09:48 PM
link   
If you are from PR then you know he may not have
been the intented victim, it could be another family member.
He may have been chosen to get at another family member.

For now, try to bring him around familiar places to help bring his
memory back.
Even try playing some of his favorite songs.

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by LL1
If you are from PR then you know he may not have
been the intented victim, it could be another family member.
He may have been chosen to get at another family member.

For now, try to bring him around familiar places to help bring his
memory back.
Even try playing some of his favorite songs.

Yeah I know what you mean LL1. I wish I could do that but he's living in Pennsylvania now and Im in PR. He's supposed to come home in Dec. so I guess I'll see him then.

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 10:01 PM
link   
It is interesting on how he ended up in the field. How much medical attention did he receive? Was he given a cat scan?

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thatoneguy
It is interesting on how he ended up in the field. How much medical attention did he receive? Was he given a cat scan?

I asked his brother who was with him at the hospital and he comfirmed that he indeed received a cat scan and everything was normal. I also asked him if they did a tox screen and they found nothing there.

[edit on 28-10-2004 by Ocelot]

LL1

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Until December, inform his family members to keep him close and to
keep a close eye on him.
In December, take him to Luquillo Beach, and enjoy, and I do hope
he recovers.

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by LL1
Until December, inform his family members to keep him close and to
keep a close eye on him.
In December, take him to Luquillo Beach, and enjoy, and I do hope
he recovers.

Yeah his brother and his brother's gf are taking care of him and will look out for him until he gets home.

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I have no medical background, but I do have some personal experience with stroke victims.....they tend to sleep a lot afterward, their limbs may feel heavy, sluggish, they may have memory loss....and scans don't always show the location or pinpoint the cause. And they often have another stroke shortly after the first.

Take precautions as if it were a stroke, and then consider the possibility of an abduction at your leisure.

Tell your friend we wish him well.

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 11:23 PM
link   
This is quite strange but there are some questions that need asked that might shed some light on this.

Was this field near his home, on his way home, or famaliar territory for him?

Does he have problems with high blood pressure or any medical problems?

How old is he and is there any family history of any type of mental illness such as bipolar disorder or schizophrenia?

Would he have any reason to make this incident up to try and cover something else (I'm not trying to be insensitive but this must be ruled out)?

To me this sounds like the emergence of a previously un diagnosed mental condition. I have a friend that had no idea that he any problems with his "mental state" short of normal everyday stress. He discovered the hard way one weekend that he had some serious psychiatric problems hiding under the surface. One weekend he left the Pittsburgh, PA area to head and see his girlfriend who happened to live in Rochester, NY. Well four days later a hospital called his family and said that the police had delivered hime to there facility and he had no reccolection of how he got there. The sad thing was that this hospital was in Indiana I believe which is just a little bit west of Rochester. He was diagnosed as having a severe bi polar disorder and began treatment and is fine today. Scary thing is though that he has no memory of driving that far out of his way or anything of that lost weekend. The stress of everyday life when compounded by school can have a way of brining hidden problems to the surface. Sounds kind of similar to your friends plight. Just a thought.

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 11:42 PM
link   
When the brain is affected by a lightning strike, the person often has difficultly with many of the mental processes that most people take for granted. The person may suffer from short term memory loss, and may have difficulty storing new information and accessing old information. Victims may often find it very difficult to carry on more than one task at a time, and may be easily distracted. Their personality may change and they may become easily irritated.

www.crh.noaa.gov...

www.esdjournal.com...

Several links on this google search that may be helpful:
www.google.com...

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 11:49 PM
link   
That is agood question mo_trot? He does have all the classic signs of a lightening strike. I wonder if he had any small burns on his hands or feet that might not have been detected.

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 11:58 PM
link   
from the four or five articles i read, burns did not always accompany lightning strikes. the punctures on his arm could have been an entrance or exit point...or even from a fall? neurological damage could account for heavy head and arms. Just an off-the-wall thought that i had.

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by frayed1
I have no medical background, but I do have some personal experience with stroke victims.....they tend to sleep a lot afterward, their limbs may feel heavy, sluggish, they may have memory loss....and scans don't always show the location or pinpoint the cause. And they often have another stroke shortly after the first.

That's exactly why I was suggesting it might be a Transient Ischemic Attack. The "feelings" would also tend to go along with that. I'd monitor the dickens out of his blood pressure and take a full blood chemistry... one other thing that will ALSO cause those same symptoms is diabetes.

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Maybe hypnosis will bring back valuable information.

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by skychief
This is quite strange but there are some questions that need asked that might shed some light on this.

Was this field near his home, on his way home, or famaliar territory for him?

Well according to him he says that the area he was found was unfamiliar to him.

Does he have problems with high blood pressure or any medical problems?

He does have a medical condition having to do with his liver. He needs to have a special diet where he can't have regular sugar. I don't know what the condition is called

How old is he and is there any family history of any type of mental illness such as bipolar disorder or schizophrenia?

He's 21 years old and no there's no history in his family of mental illness

Would he have any reason to make this incident up to try and cover something else (I'm not trying to be insensitive but this must be ruled out)?

Good Question. I have no reason to believe he is making this up.

He was diagnosed as having a severe bi polar disorder and began treatment and is fine today. Scary thing is though that he has no memory of driving that far out of his way or anything of that lost weekend. The stress of everyday life when compounded by school can have a way of brining hidden problems to the surface. Sounds kind of similar to your friends plight. Just a thought.

Bi polar disorder? OK I will look into it and do some reading. See what I can come up with. Thanx.

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gizmoqt
Maybe hypnosis will bring back valuable information.

One of the Dr's in the hospital suggested he see a shrink because she thought it could be some undiagnosed mental condition.

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ocelot
Only thing the Dr's found were some puncture marks in one of his arms. (no he doesn't do any drugs of any kind)

Sounds like something is being used to hijack his mind in some way.

It is also possible to hack into someone's mind without leaving evidence.

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 06:58 AM
link   
I have to say I agree with Kinglizard. Abduction its got to be, white light,loss of memory and then this pressure he feels in his arm it could be a probe?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join