It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vymaanika Shaastra - Science of Aeronatuics

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by skalla

Yeah I read though the thread and there is definitely alien intervention in there along with technology cavemen shouldn't have had.

So yeah 20th century material based of ancient texts is believable.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manunnaki
reply to post by skalla

It is not based on ancient texts - it is based on "psychic channeling" of the legendary Hindu sage Bharadwaja.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 04:18 AM
link   

reply to post by skalla

Yeah I read though the thread and there is definitely alien intervention in there along with technology cavemen shouldn't have had.

but it's not based on ancient texts - try reading the ancient texts themselves, penguin have them in translation, amongst others..
and they were not cavemen, they had one of the worlds first civilisations, with medecine, literature, a well organised society, cities etc.. it's all well documented if you cared enough to look into it, they are fascinating reads as well - start with the bhagavad gita and the kathasaritsagara, they wont cost much and they are much easier reads than many assume. they are also wonderful pieces of literature and you will find them quite enlightening... i know that many of the AA theories are enticing, but look deeper and go to the source material, you'll thank your self for doing it

i watched the video too, those animations are just that, moving pictures, they cannot even be considered as evidence.

if you are interested in the sumerian thang too, read "poems of heaven and hell from ancient mesopotamia" as well, again in penguin books - you'll find the enuma elish and adapa that i mentioned earlier, referencing nibiru, the annunaki etc - taking the word of people who write books on mysteries (especially descended from sitchin) is just as much misinfo as believing everything you hear on the news or read in the newspapers.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Even your source says its based on ancient texts. I believe the op put it in an extext for you to read.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Manunnaki

"based" as in "loosely inspired by" - all cons need something to base the falsehoods on

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by skalla

Because you didn't understand the video and watch real people prove it doesn't mean it's false. Because YOU can't see it don't make it any unreal then my belief in making it real. So unless we have someone here who wants to do a lot of work to prove it can not in no way shape or form be proven that in ancient indian texts they are not describing alien intervention I stand my ground.

The minute they say god I'm saying alien.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Manunnaki

there is nothing to understand in the video, or there would have been explanations, and replicable experiments.

i'm suggesting you look a bit deeper, follow the trail of information and do some digging for your own information, rather than taking other people's stories as gospel. these indian tales are myths, stories etc

i'm not suggesting gods or aliens did any of this, frankly i dont believe any of it really happened, and it's just myth, used for entertainment and to educate and enlighten in otherways - despite the fact that hinduism has gods they are kind of unimportant as they (the gods) are just vehicles to greater understanding of life and the path to enlightenment. read some comparitive mythology on the subject - joseph campbell is a good starting point and then you will find other avenues from there.

seriously, when you next read a book on mysteries, look at the bibliography and the references and then seek them out, and read credible translations of the ancient texts, not selected,out of context and mistranslated excepts in mystery books.

you do want to find out for yourself dont you?

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by XsweetNspiceyX

Much like an ancient mind trying to depict et technology right? Someone in 1918-1923 didn't see any airplanes. But is trying to describe something he's never seen.

Much like Egyptians describing a heavenly boat. That's the point I'm making here. Dragons and Flying shields. Meaning reptiles from the heavens who fly in saucers. Or if you want to go chariots that is all their minds had to go off of.

this has obvs been covered by someone else, but i just cant stay away, sorry.

you surely must know that they had aeroplanes back then, if you dont then shame on you and you need to learn the most basic of historical info.

also, this is not someone supposedly describing something they have not seen...... it claims to be channelled, therefor the direct communication of someone with intimate knowledge of these supposed aircraft - if they can produce diagrams then they can give detailed information verbally.

and spinning mercury creating a vortex? spin water and you get a vortex, fill your sink or a bucket up with water then stir rapidly and consistently from the edge - you get a vortex.... it aint a big deal

can you produce evidence that a mercury vortex can produce usable energy in some form? especially enough to get something so un-aerodynamic off the ground and then make it stay in the air. what is it that powers the vortex, or produces the movement in the gyroscope to do this?

also the vid does not state what any of the components are or what they do, just a load of description free images with some music, interesting as the lack of description is a nice means of not providing material for someone to refute - and if that is science or evidence to you then i really dont know what to say.

you really need to go to the source material - that should be the motto of ATS, not "deny ignorance" as it means precisely nothing to a great many posters here, they just come to have their illusions re-inforced.

ETA: you also reference a wikipedia page on indian epics, yet non of your quoted info comes from these sources and vimana are not mentioned on that wiki page either, i'm gonna research this "manusa" that is mentioned, a little later today i hope, should be most interesting.

have you read any indian epics/myths/scriptures? if so which ones and in which books/languages? who published/translated/reviewed them? this makes a difference as it attests to the reliability of what you are reading. is a chaneller really a good source when we have ancient texts you could read for yourself in their complete and unedited forms?

edit on 30-1-2013 by skalla because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Even your source says its based on ancient texts. I believe the op put it in an extext for you to read.

not that I noticed - my source - wiki - says it was based on "pshychic projection and automatic writing" from teh legendary Hindu Guru.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   
More like myth and stories told by a 2 yr old of something he saw one day fly by his house. If anything there stories of stories of stories of stories of stories which was myth ages ago before the story was originally told, etc etc. Even if proven to be some sort of truth, well what then, and who cares?

It could all be just science fiction writing that was passed on and accumulated and morphed throughout time and with the times all put in a blender and mixed and matched to whatever suited the times and peoples. A story of the past as the future told by a jester in the present. The age of Kali, how long does that last? A few thousand years, or a few million years, and on which end of that stage and equilibrium are we on currently.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   
These plans dont look like one could make a viable flying vehicle,but they could also be re-inturpretted thru a mind not familar with technology. Kind of like taking a PC back 500 years with diagrams and then ask those people to explain it to others. Something happened along time ago but thats exactly it, history. The future is whats important. I have always thought that an A-10 in a strafing run would be inturpretted as a dragon to an ancient mind. But ive never seen one on a cave wall or depicted in a painting thats centuries old.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join