It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

this is a warning

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by solve
i cannot tell you how i did it or what i found, becouse it would be inapproriate, and not relevant,

I think it WOULD be relevant. Afterall .. perhaps those 'extreme measures' you took gave you information that wasn't accurate and we could set your mind at rest even more. Example .. if you got information via 'visions' using strong illegal drugs, we could explain to you that what you saw and experienced, although seeming very real, was all just chemical reactions in the brain ... etc etc ...

If you are uncomfortable .. that's fine.
But I don't think it's 'innapropriate' at all.

Anyways .. glad you are feeling better.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

yeah, i am so happy for every day, good or bad that, i allmost completely am healthy and sane, next to being a broken person,
and someone could just say, that they were only hallucinations created by my imagination, but thats were it really got interesting, when other people see exactly the same things and places, only one thing could explain this besides that there really are other dimensions, that you can go to, and that is,, maybe our brain anatomy and chemistry somehow can create the same effect, time, after time, through thousands of years of history... or maybe its both? like a quantum effect,
edit on 1-2-2013 by solve because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by solve

Ahhh .. quantum effect and other dimensions ... got it!

I'm pretty sure that science backs you up on that.
11 dimensions and a 12th theorized about .. something like that.
I got too deep into meditation on these a few times ..
Felt like my grip on this reality was gone each time for a few seconds.
Spooky ... backed away from it fast ...

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: solve

reminds me of the mad Arab. tried some of it with the appropriate security measurements. the results were rather eyeopening. was never aiming to go where they told us not to go.
in the end i think our mind is creating the reality so if you believe then it will become reality. and this is where they don't want us to go. or that's where a heavy guard called fear is put. in order to make you believe it is dangerous to go there so your mind creates danger to your mind if it goes there... does this makes any sense

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join