this is a warning

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   
hi all, regarding conspiracy theories and ancient wisdom and history, i think its important to remind some times that we all like to search information and ivestigate things..

but keep in mind that we wont probably find out anything truly mind blowing unless they want us to find it.

i am saying this becouse i got way too deep in ancient aliens and all that, many years ago, and i went to extreme measures to find the answers i was looking for. i cannot tell you how i did it or what i found, becouse it would be inapproriate, and not relevant, well the end result was that i lost allmost two years of my life, and had to bee taken care of becouse i could not function. just a mess, i should have been hospitalised but i was lucky enough to have close friends that eventually pulled me back to reality.
i still suffer from panic attacks and sleeping disorder among some more serious conditions.

i got the answers to the questions i asked, but my pathetic human brain sheltered my mind from them, so that i could return to this plane of existence, it was not worth it, for that kind of information does not concern us as a species.
and i am so thankfull for the fact, that i can safely say, that i am here and i belong here.

hope this will act as a message, so that someone, maybe you, do not make the same mistake, as have i.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Welcome back to reality, glad you saw through many charlatan claims... peace..

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Its quite simple really. No human is meant to know all truths. But humans are meant to fulfill their highest potential and that can only be done in good faith. It is possible to taste the unquantifiable, there are legal and illegal means of doing so, but its nothing that one can 'hang on to' and make their own.... same goes for this entire life we live, it is given to us for only a moment. To truly understand and appreciate life one needs faith in their creator.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by solve

EXACTLY..

those who know LESS are HAPPIER..

i almost broke down mentally as well because our minds cant wrap around the concept. part of the reason is because we have been programmed from birth to not believe anything unless a person in AUTHORITY says its true.

we cant do it alone, our minds cant handle it..we are too weak..and like you said we dont belong anywhere near these things.

also at the end of the day there is NOTHING we can do...but they are there, always were, always will be. haha we were created to be slaves and thats how we like it. our only freedom is mentally. but once you break free from these mental chains you realize its a very lonely, cold dark world...as you watch all those around you walk like mindless zombies going nowhere. lol fools in their suits and uniforms, who are we trying to be?...

we are indigenous compared to them, they taught us everything, they made us who we are...but some of us are waking up, and this wasn't their intention..almost like a robot with A.I becoming self aware and sentient..this wasnt part of their plan. lol

but they have a defense for those that get to close, its called psychosis...and some of us never make it out of that void, and some of us get a taste of it and never want to venture there again.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Please do share your findings with us at some point if you are comfortable doing so, though given the hostile nature of most people on ATS towards first person experiences and ancient aliens, I could fully understand why you'd want to avoid sharing anything.

The whole, "we're not meant to know some things" argument is rubbish; accumulation of wisdom is ultimately one of life's purposes. Some things are shocking, vast, and downright horrendous to fathom, but ignoring a problem is not a way to solve it..

Anyways, I, and perhaps many other members, would enjoy hearing your story and your findings.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by chadderson

So to reach my highest potential in life and appreciate it, I need to accept faith in the creator?

Rubbish.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   
what answers did you get
you said your pathetic mind couldnt handle them
but can you share those answers here

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by homeslice

No.

You have to become the creator.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I don't think people will ever stop searching for answers to the unknown. That is why we have advanced as a species.

The irony is that you will pique the interests of many people having alluded to the fact that something huge happened to you earlier in your life and many will want to investigate what happened to you!!

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   

You dont accept faith, you exercise faith. And yes, if you want to reach your full potential you must have faith in your creator. Otherwise you may play the 'game' with currency and big screen TV's and covering up truth with other materialistic things. The wholesome thing is, once you experience your creator, you realize your 'ball is rolling' and you gain a 'momentum' that allows you to understand everything you encounter in your life... you may also call it strength.

EDIT: In essence: Once you are shown the light, you must adhere to what you have been shown or you are disgracing the knowledge that has been passed to you... disgracing your opportunity only brings grief and temporary pleasures.
edit on 29-1-2013 by chadderson because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by solve

i am saying this becouse i got way too deep in ancient aliens and all that, many years ago, and i went to extreme measures to find the answers i was looking for. i cannot tell you how i did it or what i found, becouse it would be inapproriate, and not relevant,

hope this will act as a message, so that someone, maybe you, do not make the same mistake, as have i.

inappropriate .. possibly but it's absolutely relevant what measure you used that led you to insanity
that is if your post truly is about helping others to not make the same mistakes.
But I believe your post is more aimed towards you being asked this question so i'll ask.
What exactly did you discover?

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   
so I have come to the conclusion that whilst there are about 50% intelligent people here the other 50% are either insane or god squad

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by k1k1to

Your emphasis on 'those who know less are happier' is a sad state to life in. You are scared of knowledge. With faith in god you would understand that everything you 'know', you were meant to know. And with everything you were meant to know, you are meant to react to in good faith... not crawl back down your hermit hole in fear.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by solve

Keep an open mind on it all...But don't let it take over your life.

Take a break from it all, Or better still and it worked for me and that is to research the otherside
of things and you will find most things are very easily debunkable to begin with .

Shun those charlatans enjoy life... take care all the best.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by solve

You might as well share what you found, no one will take you completely seriously, so your secrets are safe here.
edit on 29-1-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by chadderson

Again, absolute rubbish.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by solve

What is the warning? Don't look for answers to questions?

Why did you lose almost two years of your life.... its all relevant in my opinion.

Did you travel to another dimension? Is your warning possibly be careful for what you wish for?

Please share more details with us.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   

You are free to believe what you want but you will end up believing me over the course of time. It may be the moment before you die, but you will find the light too.
edit on 29-1-2013 by chadderson because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by solve

this was a warning, nothing more,
my brain had to stuggle to discard the information, so i will not retrieve it.
it really wasnt ment to be, nor shall it ever.
and as i said it was irrelevant to our species it did not belong to us.
but do not be worried, all will be revealed when you take your last breath, and you arent a human anymore.

be safe friends, be carefull.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   
there are warnings given in the material channeled by, or about aliens.
you did not heed them?, or did you go farther than that?

new topics
top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join

Off The Grid with Jesse Ventura and AboveTopSecret.com Partner Up to Stay Vigilant
read more: Ora.TV's Off The Grid with Jesse Ventura and AboveTopSecret.com Partner Up to Stay Vigilant