Grand Prairie police looking for suspect who opened fire in building that houses Concordia Universit

page: 1

join

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Grand Prairie police looking for suspect who opened fire in building that houses Concordia University campus

crimeblog.dallasnews.com

Grand Prairie police are working an active-shooter call at 2080 N. Highway 360, otherwise known as the Concordia University Texas building, where someone opened fire earlier this afternoon. .
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   
hi all

this was just breaking. I dont have any other details yet.. It says at least one person shot.

Details are scant at this point, but according to WFAA-Channel 8, at least one person has been taken to the hospital by ambulance.Rebecca Burton, the dean of Concordia’s Grand Prairie campus, says a police officer came to the office suit moments ago and told everyone to lock their doors and stay put

crimeblog.dallasnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 29-1-2013 by goou111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I lived in Grand Prarie long ago. Went to a free ZZ Top concert in a park back in the day. SO, theyre telling folks to get indoors and stay put? Theyd have this under wraps if they told a few old timers to get their guns and go chicken hunting.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Removed because of wrong Grand Prairie. Sorry.
edit on 29-1-2013 by dainoyfb because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Advantage
I lived in Grand Prarie long ago. Went to a free ZZ Top concert in a park back in the day. SO, theyre telling folks to get indoors and stay put? Theyd have this under wraps if they told a few old timers to get their guns and go chicken hunting.

I lived there too, darn dry town..

I should call my sister and ask her what's up....

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Removed because of wrong Grand Prairie. Sorry
edit on 29-1-2013 by dainoyfb because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Removed cause poster corrected himself.........

LoL sorry man i was like.......no no no......you have the wrong place, we dont get 3 feet of snow in this area of texas
edit on 29-1-2013 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   
edit on 29-1-2013 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Hah! Do you want some? We have way to much here.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx2112

Originally posted by Advantage

I lived there too, darn dry town..

I should call my sister and ask her what's up....

I havent been there in 25 yrs, but I feel safe saying... nothing is up any more then than now.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Just an aside, but notice how the police are escalating their responses to these situations?
One shooter, whom they obviously must know...(works in building) has wounded someone grieviously and left.....
Its where they concentrate the very most troops....the obvious way to find this guy/gal is aggressive PATROLLING,
Yet theres hundreds of goofy cops locking the place down as if THAT was the whole point of the incident......
Theyll be running all over the place flashing their own assault rifles and bossing people around......good little sheepys do what the nice cop tells you.....They will save you......
Every possible incident staged or not will be exagerated and over played. AS THEY SUBDUE THE POPULACE WITH THE SHOW.....
Just how the hell can you counter such massive psywar?

new topics
top topics

join