It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ARE YOU GOIN TO ADOPT THE NEW AVATAR??

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2003 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by xaos
P.S. Learn to poll, you cannot put spaces or people like Ill will make light of the situation by voting for a blank.
Ill, If I had seen your post, I would have voted blank.

Learn to poll? How about just being mature enough to pick one of the choices offered or just dont bother.

posted on May, 8 2003 @ 11:49 AM
link   
UP Come home.....Your family misses you..

posted on May, 8 2003 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Ya know after UP comes back, his ego is going to soar to high Heaven! Thouigh MM, and MD might be upset since there is no hub-bub about them going on.

posted on May, 8 2003 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by JediMaster
Thouigh MM, and MD might be upset since there is no hub-bub about them going on.

They should be OK, MM is already back:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And we did start some "hub-bub" about MD:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 8 2003 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by JediMaster
Ya know after UP comes back, his ego is going to soar to high Heaven! Thouigh MM, and MD might be upset since there is no hub-bub about them going on.

True true, but they didn't get snagged in a joint security protective exercise. Hehehe for all you know they are sitting with our Commander in Chief this very moment...

posted on May, 8 2003 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Well I did'nt see MM come back, we did do a thing about MD but it was not as elaborate as this.

posted on May, 8 2003 @ 02:25 PM
link   
There are many more. I plan on finding out who has been gone so we can gather up a tally of all those who have vanished and have left us no messages telling us they are okay. I think that most people like UP and MD would inform us of their expected or unexpected absence. Would you????

posted on May, 8 2003 @ 02:29 PM
link   
We might have to ask William if there's some way we can clock in and out when we're here, that way we'll know if someone is missing from our "family."

posted on May, 8 2003 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Why don't we implate some locator device in all our brains so we can track each other. Wait, the aliens already did

posted on May, 10 2003 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Well im back from a couple days vacatioin. UP is just a really good friend here to me on atsand i just wanted to make sure when he comes back he knows he is missed. Just the only bad thing is if we do this for everyone whos gone for awhile it just clog up the server. We should have one thread M.I.A im in the process now of tryin to find out all the ppl who are missing and do a avatar of recognition.

posted on May, 10 2003 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by e-nonymous
UP and MM and MD best be getting they're arse's back here quick! And magestica, if your around, post everday ... we can't be having the ATS routine's screwed up ya know ...

MM told us he was leaving

posted on May, 10 2003 @ 08:40 PM
link   
And sisters if the females are included, not that sex matters(uless refuring to the thread, thanks Mag).

Perhaps we should create a missing persons dept. here.
I elect Quik as head of that depart. Though I still refuse to recognize your authority under kkings' ruleings!

Find me a civilian negotiator!

LoL

Originally posted by f16falcon

Originally posted by e-nonymous
UP and MM and MD best be getting they're arse's back here quick! And magestica, if your around, post everday ... we can't be having the ATS routine's screwed up ya know ...

MM told us he was leaving

And MM was spotted just days ago...

[Edited on 11-5-2003 by ADVISOR]

posted on May, 11 2003 @ 09:35 AM
link   
LOL thanksfor the nomination. And advisor you will be silenced

posted on May, 12 2003 @ 05:50 PM
link   
did i get the avatar?

posted on May, 12 2003 @ 06:06 PM
link   
crap... not funny...