Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

All is well. Spending is not the problem. Fox News is the Problem? BTW, France is Bankrupt !

page: 1

join

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   
It looks like spending money like a drunken sailor can cause financial problems.
Just ask France.
Not to worry though. Apparently, it's all just a hoax perpetrated by Fox News!

Democrat Senator Landrieu has shown us the path to prosperity!

They have found the enemy and it has a name. It's Fox News !!!

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by TauCetixeta

Now that is humorous.. So...when/if Fox News loses their license to broadcast or is otherwise muzzled ....will that 17 or 18 or 20 trillion dollars in debt get fixed somehow? Naww... I kinda doubt it.

Fox has become anything BUT "fair and balanced" but they aren't the cause of anything. They're just a rather warped messenger. Fox is so far to the right, they risk falling over and hurting themselves. By contrast MSNBC is so far to the left, as another media example, THEY risk falling right over and hurting themselves. It's almost staggering to consider but CNN is actually closer to the middle (left of it, but still) than just about anyone else. I never thought I'd see that day come.

Of course, if the nation has straw men to attack .... no one pays attention to the problems killing us all while they get worse and the Politicians keep living like it's one endless party they never have to pay for.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

The bill has come due in France.
Now? They choose to reduce out of control spending but only if they have to?
Crisis? What crisis? Oh......THAT crisis!
OOPS!

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by TauCetixeta

Indeed... This should be interesting.. France is broke but wait, France isn't that bad compared to others. So if they are in deep trouble? Where does that leave those higher up the chain than themselves? Err... I'm not sure I really want to hear that answer. Hearing it makes it just a little more real than it already is.

(Source for more up to date figures and stats )

I wonder how the U.S. Gov't is supposed to put a smiley face on this one? At least France does seem to be facing up to facts before they're so far gone (like some others...) that there simply IS no coming back. Yikes...
edit on 29-1-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Your chart with numbers is a sad thing to see. Why is it more than half the voters in the US can't understand the dire straits we are in as a country? Yet it is business as usual in DC.
edit on 29-1-2013 by straddlebug because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Well, at least the liberals have switched to a reasonable Plan B of their own.

Shoot the messenger !

Ignore Fox News! National debt? What national debt?

Lets just kick the can down the road and spend baby spend.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   
any bright spark got a numbers chart on who we actually owe money to

new topics

top topics

join