It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Law Professor on CBS Says ‘Let’s Give Up On the Constitution’

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by IkNOwSTuff
reply to post by Cosmic4life

So your implying the US isnt broken or at the very least in need of an overhaul?

If you werent blinded by idiotic patriotism you would see how silly you sound

Yes the US is broken and in need of an overhaul....

...it is in that state because several Presidents from Johnson onwards have sought to circumvent the Constitution and engage in illegal activities.....it is not the Constitution that has brought the US to this point...it is criminals in Government who seek to undermine it at every turn.

...but it may well be the Constitution that saves the US ...it just requires Politicians and Executives to actually abide by it.

And as for your Idiotic Patriotism remark....I am from the UK....yeah that's right..the home of Class warfare where it all began and continues to this day

I am an ally of all Constitutional Americans...and if you Imperialists don't like it...tough!!.

The Constitution of the US was and is a great victory for us against them....us and them...you hearing me....us the Freedom loving people of the world who bear the burden ......and them the money hoarding Sociopathic Criminals.

If you want to give up what was won in the Revolution then bash on......get used to being told what to eat...told what to drink....told what to say and told what to think etc etc wave goodbye to your Freedoms and any power you still have.

I really pity you nutters who think Politicians and Law Professors have your best interests at heart..they wear nice clothes, they smile, they must be nice people really LMFAO !

History is littered with Devils wearing the raiments of Saints and many if not all heinous acts have come from the pompous righteous indignation that oozes from those who think they know best for the people.

C...

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   
It's not only the Constitutional "experts" that are calling for it to be gutted.

GWB passed the single biggest law that violate the Constitution more than any other law in history, with the passing of the ridiculously named PATRIOT act.

<< 1  2   >>

join