It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It doesn't take the body

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I will use me as an example...

My mind is a sex under the mental realm.

My body is also a sex under the physical realm.

I am two layers. The mental and the physical.

My mental sex is in line with my physical sex. This is why I am a straight male in sexual oreintation. But there are some people whose mental sex are not in line with their physical sex.

If my physical sex were female I'd be a lesbian, because my mental sex is male. Meaning that I'd like other physical females.

Do you buy that you have a mental sex? If so, is your mental sex in line with your physical sex?

PS

On an interpretation note...

Did you know that in the book of Revelation the dragon is a female? And that the second beast of Revelation 13 was a physical male that spake as a dragon? Meaning, a physical he was a mental she. This is why Babylon the Great sat on a beast in Revelation 17. She operated inside a physical male body at times. Babylon the Great, who is the dragon in Rev 13, gave hints by having the image of the beast dress famously to the world in drag wear.

You all should know of a famous person in the hip-hop/rap world who was and is not, that made some famous poses in drag wear. "Drag" is short for "dragon," if you pay attention to the hints given directly from Babylon. The image of the beast became known in the hip-hop/rap world as the Greatest Of All Time. Another clue, because Babylon has the title the Great. If you still don't know the person I'm implying, just ask me, and I'll tell you. Hint 1: The person Babylon was had a 2 in the spelling of one of their rap names. Hint 2: The person Babylon was had a double disc album titled "All Eyez On Me."

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

hi, man interesting thing about the word "drag" is from dragon.
words are interesting...
take care!

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   
More "dragging" Tupac into your interpretation of Revelation 13 and 17?

Give it up, man. Please.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I don't find it to be a dumb OP.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   
There is no sex in the spiritual world so why would your mind have a sex?

top topics

join