It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the Military preparing for a Breslan type attack on US soil? Maybe a multiple strike?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I’m putting this in the prediction category, not prophecy as it could well play out.

Terrorists usually pick a “Soft” target. Why? Because it’s soft and generates media attention. Hence, attention to their cause.

People that would take part in such an operation would also not expect to come out alive, but if they do…all the better as it would advance their cause in the eyes of their supporters. Think of it as “The West is weak”.

Just think of it. Thirty people scattered across the US could wreak havoc. Two guys in the DC sniper case had the town on edge for weeks. Imagine that times 15 scattered across the US.

Then you have plenty of emotionally charged parents in a school situation where they have weapons themselves who will charge to their child’s defense. That adds up to a higher body count and even higher ratings for the MSM. All playing into the hands of the terrorists, propaganda wise.

Let’s take it a step further since this is ATS after all. Replace “Terrorist” with “Government”. See where I’m going with this?

What a convoluted web we weave. I would like to believe that our Gov’t has our best interests at heart, but all too often we have seen that they don’t. And neither do the terrorists.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I seem to be capable of putting out a thread that makes people wary of their replies. Like this one.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Get's Flags and Stars but what I'm looking for is conversation or debate.

Or is this one to obvious and scary? Even though it may happen?

Damn the Flags! Full speed ahead!

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

Interesting insight.

snf!

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   
What's a Breslan type attack? What do you think could happen specifically, Can you give a more detailed example?
thanks.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   

I give your theory some credence. I believe the next mass killing will involve a hunting rifle with a scope kinda like the DC sniper. Then there will be a push to get rid of all the dangerous "sniper weapons" along with the "assault rifles".

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by SunnyDee
What's a Breslan type attack? What do you think could happen specifically, Can you give a more detailed example?
thanks.

Google Breslan school. You'll see a horrific attack by terrorists and a fumbled Russian response that resulted in the deaths of hundreds of children. Not that there really was any way around it as the terrorists had already decided to give their lives to their cause. And to take away as many as they could with them.

Quite tragic.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by SunnyDee

From the wiki:

The event led to security and political repercussions in Russia, most notably a series of federal government reforms consolidating power in the Kremlin and strengthening of the powers of the President of Russia.[9]

Basically a 9-11 style attack on a breakaway region of the Russian Federation that resulted in an increase in Russian Federation central control and authority of the region.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Foundryman

I give your theory some credence. I believe the next mass killing will involve a hunting rifle with a scope kinda like the DC sniper. Then there will be a push to get rid of all the dangerous "sniper weapons" along with the "assault rifles".

Actually, the DC snipers used an AR15 like Lanza.

Two men convicted in a series of sniper killings in the Washington, D.C.-area in 2002 also used a Bushmaster .223-caliber rifle that they fired from the trunk of a car at randomly picked victims.

DC Sniper

I wouldn't put it past TPTB to target other weapons to ban though. They're going to try and take them all one step at a time.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   

OP, I don't think this is something that could happen. I think we're seeing the beginning stages of this operation already. One shooting after another in a relatively short time. A quick grab for our guns by the government. We're already seeing a move towards forced registration in NY which could result in a Waco, TX style showdown. Soon we'll see more staged "events" and an even stronger federal push.

It has begun...

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   
"Is the Military preparing for a Breslan type attack on US soil? Maybe a multiple strike?"

I'd bet the military are prepping for a Bosnian-style conflict. That's based on exercises where helos w/machine guns are firing over Miami/New Orleans and multi-agency round-ups and exercises are occurring over major cities.

Something evil this way comes -- and the threat is distinctly not foreign.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

That's what scares me.

The people are being driven like sheep.

Where are the sheepdogs?
edit on 29-1-2013 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   

It seems we are reacting somewhat according to plan, though I don't think they expected several states (and sheriffs) to take a stand the way they have.

In all fairness though, I think the "sheeple" are those who side with these efforts, not those who stand firm against them. What else are we supposed to do if not stand firm?

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Those that think that safety can be legislated should not be able to vote. They will be our doom.

This is getting insane and I am worried about how it will all come out.

I'm seeing some bad JuJu ahead.
edit on 29-1-2013 by TDawgRex because: fingas

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex

Originally posted by SunnyDee
thanks.

Google Breslan school. You'll see a horrific attack by terrorists and a fumbled Russian response that resulted in the deaths of hundreds of children. Not that there really was any way around it as the terrorists had already decided to give their lives to their cause. And to take away as many as they could with them.

Quite tragic.

First of all OP its "Beslan" and i have done plenty of research on this incident , and Yes "mujahadeen" holy warriors did take over the school , to spark a response by Russia in a attempt to stop Russia from further invading and Killing innocent people in Chechnya , the master mind behind the operation Shamil Basayev expressed that he never wanted anyone to get hurt , but due to the impatience of the family members of the hostages , both Russian forces and the family members stormed the school witch caused a reaction, i am not condoning any of their actions .

But to say that something like this could happen is hogwash , that incident was terrible i would hope nothing like this ever happend why on earh would you even think like that ?

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

OP, I don't think this is something that could happen. I think we're seeing the beginning stages of this operation already. One shooting after another in a relatively short time. A quick grab for our guns by the government. We're already seeing a move towards forced registration in NY which could result in a Waco, TX style showdown. Soon we'll see more staged "events" and an even stronger federal push.

It has begun...

Please. Why in the hell would the Gov want out guns? This gun grab fantasy is pushed by the people who profit off of it. And the sheep eat it up. Oh wait the grand fantasy of fighting off the evil gov who for some reason is to dumb to just nerve gas the home town of anyone who takes up arms agains them and is defeated by a rag tag militia.

As for the OP. This scenerio sounds simple but, the logistics of such a thing would increase chances of discovery beyond what possible results it could achieve. Of course the false flag think makes even less sense since eveytime this happens gun sales increase.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightningStrikesHere
[

First of all OP its "Beslan" and i have done plenty of research on this incident , and Yes "mujahadeen" holy warriors did take over the school , to spark a response by Russia in a attempt to stop Russia from further invading and Killing innocent people in Chechnya , the master mind behind the operation Shamil Basayev expressed that he never wanted anyone to get hurt , but due to the impatience of the family members of the hostages , both Russian forces and the family members stormed the school witch caused a reaction, i am not condoning any of their actions .

But to say that something like this could happen is hogwash , that incident was terrible i would hope nothing like this ever happend why on earh would you even think like that ?

It’s not hogwash at all. You are just hoping that others will not act like this again.

Reality check, they will and have. And they will do it again.

I don’t like it and I am sure neither do you, but until we think like the bad guys, there will never be a solution.

See what I am saying?

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex

Originally posted by LightningStrikesHere
[

It’s not hogwash at all. You are just hoping that others will not act like this again.

Reality check, they will and have. And they will do it again.

I don’t like it and I am sure neither do you, but until we think like the bad guys, there will never be a solution.

See what I am saying?

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

Not saying it "won't" or "can't" happen , i hope it does not , i just found it rather Odd that you use the "Beslan" "indecent" as a way to get people to freak out , and wonder ,

so if you believe like something like this can happen and "will happen" again , simply put what are you going to do about it ?

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

I'm not talking about some rag tag militia. They do exist by the way, often with State approval with the intent of helping in a State emergency.

Beslan did happen and it was a tragic event. There is no denying that.

Can you even fathom if that were to happen on US soil? With all the MSM involved? It would be a circus.

Look at the original OP where I point that it could either way, Terrorists or Government False flag. It could go either way.

This is ATS after all. We do like our conspiracies.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by LightningStrikesHere

I'm not trying to freak people out at all. I'm just trying to get people to think. Yea, I know...that is a double edged sword.

I know and see too many people nowadays who seem to ignore reality. Until it slaps them upside the face.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Honestly I think that this has already begun. As sickening as that is.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join