It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting - Virus That Only Affects Females...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by signalfire
If you don't want to do liposomal Vitamin C, buy some Vitamin C crystals, very inexpensive; dissolve 2 or so grams in water for the baby, and give it to her with some sweetener, preferably a non sugar one like kool-aid mix with aspartame (yeah, I know, not the best) or stevia. Sugar can feed the germs. For your wife, you can give up to 10 grams or 'bowel tolerance' which differs in people. Too much can cause diarrhea but it's not that big a deal. This dosing once or twice a day is good. More if they can take it. The doses of Vitamin C recommended as 'RDA' are to avoid scurvy, and are not enough for optimal health. Even more is needed for disease treatment.

The big doses of Vitamin C can wipe out a viral or bacterial infection in hours or a day or two, and the body fighting the disease will lower the blood supply by itself; in other words, you need more when you are sick and can also tolerate more.

My G_D!!! 2 Grams to a baby!!! You'll wipe out their kidneys!!!!
And aspartame!!!!!
Please refer the baby to a Pediatrician and if you wish, read the article from the Mayo Clinic.
www.mayoclinic.com...=safety

Now here is a radical treatment for the baby.
Are you ready for it and sitting down?
Try breast milk

edit on 1-2-2013 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by jrmcleod

OP, have you seen this thread? I wonder if it's the same.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

<< 1   >>

join