It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel Boycotts U.N. Rights Scrutiny Session

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   
i think its ridiculous that people in this thread are consistently misinterpreting judaism as a race rather than as a religion and beyond ridiculous that some are equating zionism with judaism ....and perhaps the most ridiculous that its these same gleefully ignorant posters that have the strongest opinions on any given issue

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Hijinx

It bothers me greatly to see any country ethnically cleansing, and sadly Israel is guilty of just that. They use religion, politics and the media to achieve their goals, just as the Nazi's did.

That statement is a blatant falsehood.

Israel has a huge Israeli-Arab population.

Guilty? Exactly what trial was that finding determined?

Exactly how many JEWS! live in Gaza?

Now we can plainly see who is GUILTY of ethnic cleansing!

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by golemina
reply to post by Hijinx

It bothers me greatly to see any country ethnically cleansing, and sadly Israel is guilty of just that. They use religion, politics and the media to achieve their goals, just as the Nazi's did.

so assuming that your premise is correct (the muslims are trying to exterminate the jewish populace) does that in fact mean its not possible that the zionists in control of isreal are trying to do the same to the muslim populace? or is there maybe some kind of flaw in the logic your using in that extremely intricate and well thought out post

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkmask
reply to post by golemina

Your post is a joke.

People like you can justify every despicable act committed by Israel and when the argument doen't go in your favor, your kind always resort to crying "anti-semitism, anti-semitism"! or "Jew hater, Jew hater"!....Nice try, but most people don't fall for that BS anymore.

I have nothing against the Jewish people or their faith but I do HATE Zionism and everything it represents and I do sympathize for the Palestinian people. The World has turned its back on them.

I feel ashamed that you are an ATS member also. So I geuss we have something in common.

edit on 29-1-2013 by Darkmask because: added to post

Is there something wrong with the system date...

Isn't your post taken from a speech by Goebbels?

People like me...

What am I? A JEWS!?

Am I a bad JEWS! for pointing out your blatant hate-mongering?

Despicable acts?

Really?

Name one!

The nonsense meter just started wailing...

Show us some ACTUAL proof of these statements...

This so-called United Nations committee is SO biased that there is a PERMANENT line item in the committee meetings, a complaint singling out the JEWS!

Look it up.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by sirhumperdink

so assuming that your premise is correct (the muslims are trying to exterminate the jewish populace) does that in fact mean its not possible that the zionists in control of isreal are trying to do the same to the muslim populace? or is there maybe some kind of flaw in the logic your using in that extremely intricate and well thought out post

Possible?

Are we speaking in hypotheticals now?

Dude... It just doesn't match a thing called REALITY.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   

reply to post by Hijinx

Okay, so the ghettos in west bank aren't real? So the destruction of Palestinian homes isn't real? The construction of Jewish only homes, towns, streets, shops, schools isn't real? Terrible acts against humanity are not committed against Palestinians right?

I have nothing against Jews, nor the Palestinians. I do not how ever agree with the concepts, rules, laws and actions of the government in Israel. It is not okay, to do the things they are doing.

You say you are a Jew, do you believe it is okay for Israel to demolish Palestinian homes, and put those people in refugee camps? What about the blockade, do you agree with the blockade? There has to be a solution to the ongoing fighting between Palestine, and Israel, and destroying their homes, taking away the rights and land of the Palestinians is not the answer.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Hijinx

No... first things first. ANSWER the question...

(Hint: It's a real number that the Arabs invented.
)

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Louis Theroux of the BBC presents and unbiased view on the situation in the following documentary: vimeo.com...
He is a very clever man at letting the people tell their own story.
A documentary noone should miss.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Same old tactics. Claim that those who wish to expose you are "biased" or anti-semitic. I mean how ridiculous. I cannot believe that Israel's government is still using this obvious and tired old tactic. They have so many convinced that there is some world conspiracy against the Jews simply because anyone who disagrees with them is labelled as being biased. For being a "Jewish state," Israel sure has strayed far from the teachings and message of the religion that they say they adhere to.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by creatives
Louis Theroux of the BBC presents and unbiased view on the situation in the following documentary: vimeo.com...
He is a very clever man at letting the people tell their own story.
A documentary noone should miss.

Dude... Thanks for the video.

My favorite line is at the end:

'There is nothing you can do about it.'

The part for me that is supremely ironic is this Frenchman, born in Singapore, now an 'Englishman' is such a total hypocrite. He is exactly guilty of the same 'crimes' he is accusing the JEWS!.

He believes he's a journalist... but he is nothing short of a propagandist.

He controls most of the contents shading it by posing as a sympathetic sort, but then slanting and directing the 'conversation' for his BBC purposes...

Ah, the JEWS! are 'occupiers', such as in Hebron... You know... when the Arabs drove them out back in the 20s...

Or... you know... when he glosses over the fact that the JEWS! have actually PURCHASED these properties.

Talk about your fixer!

You guys have fun!

Gotta love those IDF mutts. They're unflappable.

Clank! Clank! Respect.

edit on 29-1-2013 by golemina because: I typo therefore I am.

edit on 29-1-2013 by golemina because: Me spel reel good.

edit on 29-1-2013 by golemina because: CDO is a disease.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Dude... Thanks for the video.

My favorite line is at the end:

'There is nothing you can do about it.'

Don't you think that comment demonstrates self righteous behaviour?
I do.

Just for the record golemina can you cite the points of bias in the documentary, that make you see this piece as a piece of propaganda.
cheers.
edit on 30-1-2013 by creatives because: add question

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by creatives
reply to post by musashi9

I'd just google the phrase 'The Kol Nidre'.
Definitely an eye opener when you consider that 'Yom Kippur' is considered to be the most holy day of the year for the Jewish people.

WTF?! Seriously, what is this Kol Nidre?

"All [personal] vows we are likely to make, all [personal] oaths and pledges we are likely to take between this Yom Kippur and the next Yom Kippur, we publicly renounce. Let them all be relinquished and abandoned, null and void, neither firm nor established. Let our [personal] vows, pledges and oaths be considered neither vows nor pledges nor oaths."

Soooooo, an oath by an orthodox jew is worth nothing, as it is told by this declaration recited in the synagogue before the beginning of the evening service on every Yom Kippur?

Weeeeeell, as a German *singsang voice-mode on* as we have a historic accountability and will neverever say or do even a small criticism against our Israeli friends *off*, I DO have to ask: Are you freaking serious?! I obviously have to and will try to do due to my best abilities to keep the offensive tone down, but... You know... This Kol Nidre is very, very disturbing if looked at from the outside.

Sometimes I have to ask if the Israelis are even aware of their percievable public communication and the effects this might have? Or do they just want to break through every wall?

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

"Don't get me wrong, I believe the U.N. to be a complete joke, but they are the organization that the world turns to to mediate various issues so as ridiculous as they may be, their actions should at least be considered as important on the global stage."

id say boycott isreals products but most taste like %^&* anyways heh

who cares anymore, my country has killed more kids than israel ever will, were still standing. nothing will ever stop until we put bullets in all the leaders heads.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 01:58 AM
link   
I think that Israel like any other nation who wishes to act on the world stage and be considered as a modern democracy then they should attend each and every UN meeting.
By not attending they seem like a child who knows they have done wrong and wont answer to the consequences , much like any other nation who wishes to be involved they will attend the UN

Hell Ghadaffi a man who was claimed to be the mad dog and who was supposedly a dictator and tyrant tried for decades to be allowed to the UN security meetings and he did attend eventually when they let him in.

Here we have Israel picking and choosing when it suits them to use the UN like a tool to benefit them in their ongoing apartheid state

anyways on to this

reply to post by Hijinx

No... first things first. ANSWER the question...

(Hint: It's a real number that the Arabs invented.
)

Your going on and on about the OP's hatred towards jews , yet the post only states that the UN had concluded that they would postpone their meeting to give Israel time to come back and attend !

If you are a democracy and you want to play on the world stage as Im sure israel do , then they would attend the meeting like all the other nations that do .

You then go on to argue with other members about anti semitism and racism , none of which were indicated in the OP

you then make fun of the number of jews living in Gaza like making a sarcastic comment about the number of jews killed in the holocaust as if it was made up !

and you want us to take you seriously , I think you have entered into arguemental territory in instead if intellectual debate and discourse.

You probably would have a better time getting your point across if you didnt come off like an angry teenager with a point to prove !

Please note im not trying to offend you or anger you in anyway I just think that other members could take your points more seriously if you went about it differently.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

I can't help but feel you have some sort of biblical influence in your views... Some of the words you use really do make me laugh. With that, you don't have a clue about the Middle East because if you did, you would realise that Extremists are operating in Syria proudly funded by the Saudis and there friends in the Gulf. You make it sound as though the West are guilty of nothing, Israel shouldn't answer to their atrocities.. I actually think you are racist. If not, at least bias.

I know for a fact I could shut your little viewpoints down faster than a Chinese cotton factory in South Melbourne, but I'm not going to waste my time, proving points to people like you is pointless. Keep going with your propaganda, your hate towards certain Muslims because everytime I see your posts, I have a chuckle. I'll admit, sometimes I respond just to get another chuckle.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 02:34 AM
link   

reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

Wow... here is (yet) another thread apparently letting the good folks at ATS what the JEWS! are up to... How is it CorruptionExposed you seem to be allowed to practice your own brand of anti-Semitism at ATS?

What does exposing Zionism have to do with anti-semitism? The Zionists are anti-semites themselves. They actually believe the phrase only applies to them.

All of your threads are highly offensive to anyone with any sense of reality... or justice. What's that you say? You're have nothing against JEWS! Just those evil, hook nosed blood-sucking Zionist JEWS!

You are an idiot. Where does he say he hates Jews?

Maybe you can explain to me exactly how your hate promoting ALWAYS seems to miss what other regional actors are up to... How about those 60 dudes that were hand bound and shot in the head? No reaction.

Reaction to what? Nobody knows who done it to start with..

Murdoch's Nazi-era, Nazi-style propaganda 'cartoon'? No reaction. What's the death toll up to in Syria, you know after a busy weekend? No reaction. It just seems SO curious to me that you never seem to cover the UNENDING parade of cold-blooded murder by what one can only assume is your Muslim pals.

Follow the money trail pal, you will find that western influences are responsible for the atrocities in Syria. Assad didn't start the war. As for the rest of your post
Its like a comedy act.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Hijinx

There is no similarity.My Great Grandmother and her family fled Nazi Germany and settled in Australia.I was told a lot of stories about those days.I think your view of ethnic cleansing is more like what the USA has done to the Indians or the British has done to the Aborigines.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 05:14 AM
link   
LOL - 'inherent bias', poor old Israel.

QV.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Israel Boycotts U.N. Rights Scrutiny Session

There is no reason for them to go. Heck .. there is no reason for ANY nation to go.
The UN Rights Council ... what a corrupt and biased sick joke. :shk:
They have their own agenda and the are useless.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Hello OP, that's Israel, often dirty... why do you think Hitler wanted to do some things? Usually you cannot get along with them in both internal and international relations!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join