It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unfair courts in this craphole country!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by greenovni

I would love to see you go into a courtroom and say "hey Judge, you're not a real judge" and see how fast the contempt charge hits....

Seriously... the BS meter went way off on this one..

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 05:22 AM
link   

What if it was a real judge, and a real District attorney.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   
But it wasn't which is exactly the point. They are hearing officers which have no immunity. In telling you here that they are not real judges but you don't tell them like that.

You are never belligerent with them, you simply ask questions and corner them.

To the lady above, I don't care about your BS meter as it is obvious that you are just mad because they can't put contempt charges on me.

You had absolutely nothing to say about the paternity fraud committed against me and you just expect people to buckle up, bend over and take it 'for the children'.

Fact of life, contempt of court does not stick once you learn the rules and procedures by heart and use them accordingly.

To the op: Give it a little time until the court smacks you around like a common criminal a few times and throws you in jail a few times and you'll be running back to my posts...

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08

I would love to see you go into a courtroom and say "hey Judge, you're not a real judge" and see how fast the contempt charge hits....

Seriously... the BS meter went way off on this one..

You still don't get it do you?

While it was at the court house, it was NOT in a court room, not with a black robed man, it was in a regular office with at lady like this

NOTICE: All over the video, which is right FROM the CT they state over and over

"I'm not a judge"
"They are NOT judges"
"All they can do is make recommendations"

So learn a little and adjust your BS meter accordingly

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   

That would be ONE State however, and not all states, Just because in New Jersey something is so, doesn't make it so across the board.. I still call BS on anyone that is trying to teach anyone how to subvert a legal proceeding, heck you told this poor person they didn't have to tell the court about their finances, when in fact failure to disclose is a felony. I mean c'mon really.. It's one thing to be mad at the system and want change, it's another to encourage people to try and perform illegal acts to subvert it..

The old two wrongs do not make a right meme...

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   

And no I have nothing to say about the paternity fraud, somewhere along the line you must have signed off on supporting the child, or there's no way in any state they would say "Even though it's proven by DNA you still have responsibility"

You're also leaving out how long you DID live with the child, did the child call you daddy, etc, all of these things weigh into a decision. There is certainly more to your story than you are telling, and that's ok, but don't expect everyone to just roll over and take it as absolute fact when you do withhold information that may explain the way it's being done.

The system is broken, no doubt, I agree, I see it daily, but i said it above and i'll say it again, subverting the system does not fix the system.

And don't refer to me as "The Lady Above" as if my gender somehow is weighing into my total loss of respect for your postings.. It doesn't.. My husband died, I am a single parent, does not mean I hate men..

ETA: I called new Jersey to find out how their system works, they have hearing officers that try to work it all out before it hits a judge to save time, however the hearing officer can recommend a contempt charge or criminal charges if it is so warranted, to the presiding judge, it's kind of like the Foreclosure Mediation system in Connecticut, the mediators try to work it out in a conference room of the courthouse, but it ultimately is overseen by a sitting judge..

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   

That would be ONE State however, and not all states, Just because in New Jersey something is so, doesn't make it so across the board.. I still call BS on anyone that is trying to teach anyone how to subvert a legal proceeding, heck you told this poor person they didn't have to tell the court about their finances, when in fact failure to disclose is a felony. I mean c'mon really.. It's one thing to be mad at the system and want change, it's another to encourage people to try and perform illegal acts to subvert it..

The old two wrongs do not make a right meme...

Good morning and welcome back! I am glad that you had something more than a one liner!

A few posts above your BS meter was running. What happened to "you would be hit with contempt of court so fats?"

Now you sya that it is only ONE State, which is wrong also. ALL States have hearing officers and as you saw on the vid, they are NOT judges!

I am not teaching people how to "subvert a legal proceeding" I teach people how to fight contempt charges with the rules of civil proceedings.

Failure to disclose is a felony? Please stop your disinformation campaign, you are getting ridiculous now.

The Fifth Amendment (Amendment V) to the United States Constitution;/b], which is part of the Bill of Rights, protects against abuse of government authority in a legal procedure. Its guarantees stem from English common law which traces back to Magna Carta in 1215. For instance, grand juries and the phrase due process (also found in the 14th Amendment) both trace their origin to Magna Carta.

And you say that using the rules of civil procedure are illegal acts to subvert the system? Wow, just wow!

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   

If the court tells you that as part of a child support hearing you have to list your income, you have to list your income, it has nothing to do with the 5th amendment, as it's not self incriminating, it's just simple financial facts. It's like during a divorce, if you're caught hiding assets you get into trouble, what part of this is so hard to understand? Don't lie about it, be honest, but also, know what motions to file to prevent certain things from being used, it's that simple.. But don't tell people to hide assets or lie about them, there's no Constitutional amendment that protects you from having to give up your financial situation to the courts, sorry, unless the income is gotten through illegal means, and then you have more to worry about then just child support eh?

The court can find out what your finances are without your permission, it's worse for you in the end if they have to go that route. It's not a "disinformation campaign" it's the simple hard truth of the matter.

And not every state has hearing officers in family court, sorry, they just don't.. I know my state doesn't use them you see a judge, every time.. So hmm.. another hard truth.. I know dealing with DCF in New York they didn't use hearing officers either, it was all in front of a judge... (Boy i loved that whole thing, good thing I won that case)

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 09:03 AM
link   

And no I have nothing to say about the paternity fraud, somewhere along the line you must have signed off on supporting the child, or there's no way in any state they would say "Even though it's proven by DNA you still have responsibility"

You're also leaving out how long you DID live with the child, did the child call you daddy, etc, all of these things weigh into a decision. There is certainly more to your story than you are telling, and that's ok, but don't expect everyone to just roll over and take it as absolute fact when you do withhold information that may explain the way it's being done.

The system is broken, no doubt, I agree, I see it daily, but i said it above and i'll say it again, subverting the system does not fix the system.

And don't refer to me as "The Lady Above" as if my gender somehow is weighing into my total loss of respect for your postings.. It doesn't.. My husband died, I am a single parent, does not mean I hate men..

ETA: I called new Jersey to find out how their system works, they have hearing officers that try to work it all out before it hits a judge to save time, however the hearing officer can recommend a contempt charge or criminal charges if it is so warranted, to the presiding judge, it's kind of like the Foreclosure Mediation system in Connecticut, the mediators try to work it out in a conference room of the courthouse, but it ultimately is overseen by a sitting judge..

I apologize for the 'lady above" remark. I just simply did not remember your user name when I was typing fast.

With that being said, you do not read very well or are just skimming through the postings and not comprehending correctly, let me help you out a little.

The placed me on Child support before anything was singed. Period. Wanna know where it happened? In Waterbury.

Yes, "fathers" that are duped by women who lied are STUCK with the child support bill even AFTER DNA proves them not to the the bio dads, I even shown you this video before of a DNA Proofed 'dad' and the courts do not care..

I already answered this too but I guess you conveniently skipped it. 0 Days, never called me dad because I was never there for a kid that is NOT mine. One night stand, I was 17 lady was 26 with 4 kids from different dads already, pinned the 5th on me.

And no, I am not mad at the system. I used to be until I learned their ways. Not any longer since they cant touch me.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   

edit on 30-1-2013 by greenovni because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Now I can renew my BS claim..

You claim this happened in Waterbury Connecticut? Seriously? Connecticut the state that has laws about this sort of thing? The facts that if you are proven beyond a reasonable doubt that if the DNA does not match you are not responsible? And some "hearing officer" in Connecticut got a judge to go along with this?

So I called up GA13 to ask them if this was possible.

The clerk almost fell off her chair at the sheer stupidity of my question, and reiterated, there's more to this than we're being told.. A one night stand, person claiming you're the daddy, DNA says no, would have under Connecticut State Law ended it there and then.. our state Legislature may be moronic at times, but they do try to protect people who need protecting.

So this is what the Clerk said: If this is indeed the case, then the "hearing officer (and she has NEVER heard of a hearing officer in a support case in Connecticut unless it's at DCF and not the courts, in which case, it's an entirely different system and not the state's legal system per-say)" and the Judge who signed off on it, as well as any State employees that were part of this would all be fired, and arrested by the CSP for violation of the CGS-Revised. In other words... ain't something that would have happened in Connecticut in this lifetime.

So c'mon sir.. level.. there's something else here..

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Now I can renew my BS claim..

You claim this happened in Waterbury Connecticut? Seriously? Connecticut the state that has laws about this sort of thing? The facts that if you are proven beyond a reasonable doubt that if the DNA does not match you are not responsible? And some "hearing officer" in Connecticut got a judge to go along with this?

So I called up GA13 to ask them if this was possible.

The clerk almost fell off her chair at the sheer stupidity of my question, and reiterated, there's more to this than we're being told.. A one night stand, person claiming you're the daddy, DNA says no, would have under Connecticut State Law ended it there and then.. our state Legislature may be moronic at times, but they do try to protect people who need protecting.

So this is what the Clerk said: If this is indeed the case, then the "hearing officer (and she has NEVER heard of a hearing officer in a support case in Connecticut unless it's at DCF and not the courts, in which case, it's an entirely different system and not the state's legal system per-say)" and the Judge who signed off on it, as well as any State employees that were part of this would all be fired, and arrested by the CSP for violation of the CGS-Revised. In other words... ain't something that would have happened in Connecticut in this lifetime.

So c'mon sir.. level.. there's something else here..

CT placed me in child support by simply the lady claiming that I was the dad and me not receiving a summons to show up many years ago.

Once I made it to the court which in that case was in front of a real judge - I was stuck.

Once I moved out of state, they transferred to my local courthouse as an out of state child support case which does have hearing officers.

The DNA was done many years later as at the time of the original child support charge, there was no DNA to be performed. DNA came back as child not mine.

Court refuses to release me.

Simple enough no?

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   
A year in Jail for kid that is not his

Paternity Fraud Ruins Lives

CBS4 Investigates Paternity Fraud

News6 Daddy by default

This is what I am going through...

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   

File a motion with the CONNECTICUT court (GA?) that happened to make the ruling, ask for a reconsider/reopen of the case, you will have to come back to CT to deal with it, but another state cannot release you if a judge in the initial state made a ruling. In all of your "research" I'm surprised you didn't come across that.

Clerk in GA13 says it's quite easy to reopen a case in Connecticut, as long as you have some pertinent evidence that was not available at the time of the initial ruling that would have had another bearing on it.

Modifying Judgment: “When presented with a motion for modification, a court must first determine whether there has been a substantial change in the financial circumstances of one or both of the parties . . . . Second, if the court finds a substantial change in circumstances, it may properly consider the motion and, on the basis of the § 46b-82 criteria, make an order for modification . . . . The court has the authority to issue a modification only if it conforms the order to the distinct and definite changes in the circumstances of the parties.” Crowley v. Crowley, 46 Conn. App. 87, 92, 699 A.2d 1029 (1997).

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   

File a motion with the CONNECTICUT court (GA?) that happened to make the ruling, ask for a reconsider/reopen of the case, you will have to come back to CT to deal with it, but another state cannot release you if a judge in the initial state made a ruling. In all of your "research" I'm surprised you didn't come across that.

Clerk in GA13 says it's quite easy to reopen a case in Connecticut, as long as you have some pertinent evidence that was not available at the time of the initial ruling that would have had another bearing on it.

Modifying Judgment: “When presented with a motion for modification, a court must first determine whether there has been a substantial change in the financial circumstances of one or both of the parties . . . . Second, if the court finds a substantial change in circumstances, it may properly consider the motion and, on the basis of the § 46b-82 criteria, make an order for modification . . . . The court has the authority to issue a modification only if it conforms the order to the distinct and definite changes in the circumstances of the parties.” Crowley v. Crowley, 46 Conn. App. 87, 92, 699 A.2d 1029 (1997).

Yes, I have to go to CT to do this, I am aware of that. I need to stop them in the state I reside first as they "upped" my child support payments "by mistake of course" and haven't adjusted the thousands of dollars that they have over charged.

The whole fight has been in the State I reside in because they are complete nazis when it comes to this...

With that being said, it shows that both you and I know that this system is completely broken and needs reform. I also think that we should go a step further and make it mandatory for parents to have DNA tests when a child is born.

So I had ti do the next best thing once money for lawyers ran out and that was to learn the rules and procedures for my state and a ton of other tricks, how to make pro motions etc in order to keep these people at bay.

Which is the thing I am telling the op - to LEARN and then I gave my story.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Also, this is what is going on in CT at this time

That’s because, once paternity is established, either by genetic testing or by acknowledgement by the man, Connecticut law only allows the matter to be revisited (reopened) in the case of “fraud, duress or material mistake of fact.” In short, it’s next to impossible for a man to change his mind at a later date and get the court to order testing. Once he agrees, he’s stuck with his decision.

Remember that I was "daddy" by default. and after the fact, my mother forced my minor butt to sign for the birth certificate...

If the man doesn’t show up, a default judgment will be issued against him, establishing his paternity and assessing an amount of child support.

That’s it in a nutshell. The good news is that these guys have an opportunity to be tested. That’s in marked contrast to the process in many states in which Attorneys General seem to stop at nothing to deny men the opportunity to learn for certain whether they fathered the child in question or not.

As you guys can see, this is not as cut and dry as the child support advocates makes you think it is.

My recent posting about Keddrick Clemons in Texas is a perfect example. There, the Texas AG’s office knew to a certainty that Clemons wasn’t the father, but lied to the him and the judge for the sole purpose of tagging him with support for a child who wasn’t his.

There is a case of the State attorneys LYING just to pin a kid on a poor guy that 'can afford it'. So we learn their tricks and use them against them in court.

there’s nothing to prevent the fraudulent taking of default judgments against men who aren’t the father and may have nothing in common with him apart from a name. The article doesn’t say what the safeguards are against those orders, so that expedient for states to falsely establish “paternity” apparently still exists.

So that the State falsely establish paternity, and I'm supposed to buckle to s system that is proven to lie, establish false orders etc?

So when Mom gives the nod to the assistant AG to reopen the case because she likes the guy who’s been found to be the father, the case is reopened without a blink. If the man who’s been found to not be the father wants to do the same, all of a sudden “the threshold is very high.” Funny how that works.

And all of this is about CT..

Connecticut Advances Due Process Rights for Putative Fathers

56 Who’s-The-Daddy Cases Heard In 3 Hours

Now, I am SUPER GLAD that CT is now offering DNA test to people on "Paternity Thursdays" (Just having a Paternity Thursday shows how rampant the problem is)

Also, these are new laws, they were not like that years ago.

Unfortunately, I do not qualify for that
edit on 30-1-2013 by greenovni because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Really? MILLIONS of women?
Got any proof of that?
And I don't care if hundreds of millions of women claim false paternity, that doesn't give you the right to take away support for ONE child.

First off, any male that goes around calling women femi nazy doesn't get any credit to begin with, as it is a sign of a weak and insecure boy.

You scream how the courts don't care about the children, neither do you. All you do is scream femi nazy, the courts are bastards don't care.

Funny how you have yet to mention any wrong doing on any man's part, or their responsibility in the matter.

Between your bellyaching and oh I am a victim performance, and now teaching people how to not support the child they created, all you have shown is how to be a spineless sleazeball.

Bad enough you already sound like a bad used car salesman.

" I can show you how to stiff a mother and make sure children are not fed for only 9.99! Call now to find out how!"

edit on 30-1-2013 by nixie_nox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by greenovni
Also, this is what is going on in CT at this time

That’s because, once paternity is established, either by genetic testing or by acknowledgement by the man, Connecticut law only allows the matter to be revisited (reopened) in the case of “fraud, duress or material mistake of fact.” In short, it’s next to impossible for a man to change his mind at a later date and get the court to order testing. Once he agrees, he’s stuck with his decision.

Remember that I was "daddy" by default. and after the fact, my mother forced my minor butt to sign for the birth certificate...

Perhaps you should take your mother to court.

The issue is becoming clearer. Babies having babies. Here we have a couple of minors having unprotected sex and then wondering how she could ever get pregnant. Was she screwing around? Maybe, but so were you. Do you know what a condom is? Why did you not use one? If you are not the biological father it was just luck. If you can't convince your own Mommy the kid isn't yours, how will you convince a judge? Sounds like you legally ackowledged paternity, perhaps because your Mommy 'forced" you to, and now you want to back out.

DNA tests are a recent phenomena. But now you can buy them at a drugstore and get the results in a few days. Of course, this requires a DNA swab from BOTH parents. If it's like you say it is, why not do so and post the results? Prove your case. All you're doing now is flailing about.

I know OP won't appreciate this, so this is not for him. "Acknowledging paternity" is the way cultures have decided this issue for thousands of years. It's not as if it's rare or new. It used to be a hearing before the village elders rather than a judge. "Acknowledging paternity" meant the child (and perhaps the woman as well) lived and was accepted into the family and community. Many a man of character in the past has acknowledged paternity knowing full well the kid wasn't his. But it kept society peaceful rather than let it degenerate into a rage of self-indulgent fornication.

If you are mad at anyone, get mad at your Mommy for forcing you into legally acknowledging paternity. Then apply to be on the Maury Show so we can all get a good laugh. Be sure to post here when you will be on. I'll be sure and record it.
edit on 1/30/2013 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

NN: I kinda liked how even after I let him know that GA13 (our primary court) stated he could reopen his case, he comes up with a bunch of reasons why it doesn't apply to him, which goes back to my initial statement, something it's being said here.

to clarify: The clerk stated it could be 30 years later, if you have proof that wasn't available at the initial hearing then you need to reopen the case, Connecticut does NOT have a time limit on proof of paternity, esp if it's been contested for this long.

However.. to
greenovni

A mother cannot in Connecticut sign off paternity on a child (You claim your mother signed that you were the father) that is patently illegal, and no court here would have done that, if YOU signed it, then it's your responsibility, end of statement. If there is now proof that it wasn't yours then make sure you get the case re-heard IN CONNECTICUT, forget about where you are now, they CANNOT take away another state's ruling that you were responsible, they are only acting upon the Connecticut ruling in the matter. That's the part you aren't understanding.. No-where else will even entertain your claim until CT changes their ruling.

Now, the system has flaws, but this is one time if what you say is true (and I highly doubt it is after talking with the main court in Hartford about what the procedure would be) that you would be able to easily (in a day) take care of the situation. The fact that you haven't' and keep trying to dig up cases that have nothing to do with yours as proof you can't says volumes..

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I've been paying child support for the last 9 years (around $54,000 to date).

Here's what I've learned/concluded:

-The courts have neither the time nor inclination to care about each individual NCP's financial situation. They are in the business of "righting" "wrongs" and handing down punishments, especially to males.

-I have learned 2 great lessons in my 39 years - One involves my penis and both involve my wallet:
a) Never impregnate anyone. It costs too much physically, emotionally and financially.
b) Never borrow money. Ever. Ever.... Saving money is the way to go, not borrowing.

To all young fellows... unless you're filthy rich, or know how to invest wisely, follow A and B!

edit on 30-1-2013 by DeReK DaRkLy because: ...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join