It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was the nightclub fire in Brazil an accident or an Illuminati "sacrifice"?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by GLontra

All I know is, I feel bad for posting this in another thread shortly before the incident..

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   
This is why I stay out of crowded place and overcrowded night clubs! That and Lady GaGaGooGoo

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   
When I read about this after it happened a few days ago, on CNN there were a lot of comments from locals who were claiming to be relatives or on the scene.

People were freaking out claiming that the security guards locked the doors and prevented people from exiting, which led to mass panic and thus many people got trampled in the chaos.

This doesn't sound like a conspiracy?
At the least, its a conspiracy of complete retardation and if those security guys are alive they should be charged with mass murder imho.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin
This thread is indicative of one of my biggest criticisms of conspiracies in general, the assumption that in everything there must be a conspiracy.

Likewise, the automatic assumption there is never a conspiracy is equally absurd.

It's neat how everyone knows without having to know anything.

I typically enjoy speculation etc, but this case is pretty horrific and I dont really want to dwell on this right now.
I am about to eat breakfast.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

It is surly more absurd to assume that there is a illuminati connection to a fire as the default presumption than it is to assume it was accident. Yes one should always be mindful that there may be a possible conspiracy yet at the same time one should also be cautious when making such claims or believing them when they have no merit as a default stance on any world event.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Fires at nightclubs, factores and simlar that have inadequate exits are sadly common enough to be relatively unremarkable.

Even being caused by the band's pyrotechnics is not unique.

As to being a "sacrifice" - to what end?

Aer you suggesting the Illuminati believe in some god or otehr that requires massed human sacrifice, and that "they" actually believe such sacrifice works?? Because it would be an enourmous risk of discovery.

Why would you bother when money and influence peddling are so much cheaper, "safer", and completely effective?

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

People were freaking out claiming that the security guards locked the doors and prevented people from exiting, which led to mass panic and thus many people got trampled in the chaos.

This doesn't sound like a conspiracy?
At the least, its a conspiracy of complete retardation and if those security guys are alive they should be charged with mass murder imho.

Yep - and sadly it is teh sort of thing that has happened before - New York 1911 , Bangladesh 2012 and 2013, Doha Mall 2012

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by GLontra

Dude, if I ever go to a bar and they have a band and that band starts shooting off fireworks, as soon as the first one comes out, Im out the door because this happens a lot, even in the states.
I think it was a band called :"Great White" that did the same thing. The sound proofing material on the ceiling caught on fire.
Pyros really shouldnt be allowed inside.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   
no flags, zero stars

epic fail

even grumpy cat doesn't like this one

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   
corrupt south american countries with zero regard for public safety is the real conspiracy.

this fire happened because night clubs there are overflowed literally 20 times over capacity, where you can't even move. think of an over crowded bus during rush hour but bigger with music.

they almost always have with one exit, the entrance, and it's usually a double door glass door if you're lucky.

every other entrance/exit is either chained up because of the greed of the owners to prevent friends from letting in other friends without paying the overpriced entrance fee or to cheap to pay extra bouncers to stand by them.

and when some sort of fire marshal or inspection happens, they pay them off because the only thing that pays less than being a government inspector in s. america relatively would be a chinese factory labourer.

edit on 29-1-2013 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   
othersideofthecoin.....you are the voice of reason in this thread, your last 2 posts really hit the nail on the head, you speak uch better than I could for sure....

this was a tragic accident...nothing more
edit on 29-1-2013 by research100 because: spelling

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Caused by pyro, obviously an accident

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by maryhinge
this thread should be 4o4d if you ask me

dont you think its a bit to early to be making a thread on this subject

some people

You are kidding aren't you there people on here that love stories like this just look at how many threads are on here based on similar events, any disaster natural or man made will have a proportion of people on hear making claims about them being orchestrated by the illuminati it's the bread & butter of sites like this.

Do you not realise by now many members on here think the everything and I mean absolutely everything is controlled that's how PARANOID some people are on here. Many are very young others should know better but these BS claims have been going for many many years and have got worse since the internet arrived.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 05:29 AM
link   
According to the chief investigator of the fire, cheap fireworks meant for outdoor use caused this tragic accident. Rather than spend $35 for the proper indoor fireworks the tight bstards paid just $1.25 for outdoor flares at a local market which ended up costing so many unfortunate people their lives.

No conspiracy, no illumaniti involvement. Just stupid tight arsed people putting other peoples lives at risk for a few coins.

edit on 30-1-2013 by nolabel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by research100

Thanks for the positive feedback!

Much appreciated!

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   
It amazes me that, not only is it legal, that people make the conscious decision to shoot off pyrotechnics inside of buildings. Stupid, stupid, stupid.

Until that changes these types of fires will continue.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   
i believe yes, this is what they do, but they also are creating such a division between those who can see them and whats going on and those who cant or refuse to, as if they're playing the censorship game.

But yes, thats what I believe it would be.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join