Was the nightclub fire in Brazil an accident or an Illuminati "sacrifice"?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by GLontra
You know:

When all shills on ATS jump into a thread to discredit any conspiracy aspect on it, it's because they have something to hide...

What number is that in the conspiracy cliche handbook

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 07:37 AM
link   

The reaction to this thread is disgusting.

Only shows how ATS is very far from being a "conspiracy forum".

Actually, I find the tabloid nature of people such as you, who make things up and then complain when no one else agrees with you, disturbing. Definitely not what ATS is about.

Make up any old rubbish and justify it with "Well this is a conspiracy website!" and think it gets you off the hook, when you're doing nothing but making up random bullshine and selling it as topical gold.

Go back to glp. it seems more what you think as conspiracy is about.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 07:39 AM
link   

You know:

When all shills on ATS jump into a thread to discredit any conspiracy aspect on it, it's because they have something to hide...

And not only can't you work out what a conspiracy is about (hint - its not just making things up) it seems you don't even know what a "shill" is.

Keep up the brilliant work.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by InhaleExhale

Originally posted by slapjacks
Lady Gaga, Illuminati, and an unfortunate fire.. Conspiracy?

It's posted in a forum called "General Conspiracies".

I think it's what this forum is about, right?

Whats the conspiracy?

Who conspired with who to do what?

Please elaborate, as the points you bring up can be proof of Nibiru, proof that Royal Family are reptiles the way you have portrayed it.

How is there any connections?

You are not here for conspiracies, you are here for "rational debunking".

I really don't know why you are here...

Rational debunking is part of being a conspiracy theorist. Not just making up things and believing them.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by MmmPie

Originally posted by Rodinus
Hi OP,

Here is a polite answer for you :

Fire was apparently caused by fireworks

Lady Gaga praying just to make a decent com image for herself

No conspiracy here im afraid.

Kindest respects

Rodinus

Did you know that it seems the fire was NOT caused by the fireworks, as initially claimed?

Did you know that the security tapes are GONE, and nobody knows what happened to them?

Sources.

Second.

'Fire extinguisher did not work,' says musician who played on club in RS

"The security guard tried to use the fire extinguisher, but it did not work. We were desperate. Singer also tried and did not leave anything," Martins told in an interview with Radio Gaucha.

Martins explains that the song has been done in the special effect was about five minutes, and in four minutes of music, the sparks of equipment called "sputnik" were thrown up. And only at the beginning of the next track was perceived fire.

The guitarist does not believe the sputnik caused the fire - he argues that there has been a short in the wiring from the roof of Kiss.

source:

translate.google.com/translate?sl=pt&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&ie=UTF-8&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fg1.globo.com%2Frs%2Frio-grande-do-sul%2Fnoticia%2F2013%2F01%2Fe xtintor-de-incendio-nao-funcionou-diz-musico-que-tocou-em-boate-no-rs.html

Police do not find images of security cameras Kiss Nightclub

source:

translate.google.com/translate?sl=pt&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&ie=UTF-8&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.opovo.com.br%2Fapp%2Fmaisnoticias%2Fbrasil%2F2013%2F01%2F28 %2Fnoticiasbrasil%2C2996392%2Fpolicia-nao-encontra-imagens-de-cameras-de-seguranca-da-boate-kiss.shtml

Now what, arrogant shill?

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by CX
I am not a religious man, but i will pray that people will stop using The Sun as a source of info.

Seriously, almost makes me want to take a break from this place at times when i see everything blamed on the Illuminati.

Face palms just don't even cut it......my head actually hurts when i read things like this.

Accidents happen.

CX.

AMEN!

I saw the title and cringed. And like a big train wreck, I just had to look.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   
So, this is a conspiracy because they didn't maintain their safety equipment? What a joke.

Those links don't even work.

I'll take this info back to my boss and get my phat paycheck now...since I spread some great disinfo! THANKS.

If wanting to see ACTUAL proof makes me arrogant, well by god...I'm the most arrogant person when investigating outlandish claims.
edit on 29-1-2013 by MmmPie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   

You know:

You are hiding by being unable to answer very simple questions,

Whats the conspiracy?

Who conspired with who to do what?

How is there any connections?

You are not here for conspiracies, you are here for "rational debunking". I really don't know why you are here...

Make up your mind, I'm not here for this , I'm here for that but you really don't know why I am here.

ATS being an alternative news discussion site with open forums for people to discuss/debate their opinions and ideas, I come to do such, discuss and debate opinions and ideas by asking questions, simple questions that cant be answered or get dodged by posters making a claim or throwing out an idea just shows the purpose of their being here is not for truth seeking or there about but to actually stroke their ego or feed their psychosis.

I say that from experience not ignorance and In no way mean to insult, take it as you wish.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by MmmPie

Originally posted by Rodinus
Hi OP,

Here is a polite answer for you :

Fire was apparently caused by fireworks

Lady Gaga praying just to make a decent com image for herself

No conspiracy here im afraid.

Kindest respects

Rodinus

Did you know that it seems the fire was NOT caused by the fireworks, as initially claimed?

Did you know that the security tapes are GONE, and nobody knows what happened to them?

Sources.

Second.

'Fire extinguisher did not work,' says musician who played on club in RS

"The security guard tried to use the fire extinguisher, but it did not work. We were desperate. Singer also tried and did not leave anything," Martins told in an interview with Radio Gaucha.

Martins explains that the song has been done in the special effect was about five minutes, and in four minutes of music, the sparks of equipment called "sputnik" were thrown up. And only at the beginning of the next track was perceived fire.

The guitarist does not believe the sputnik caused the fire - he argues that there has been a short in the wiring from the roof of Kiss.

source:

translate.google.com/translate?sl=pt&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&ie=UTF-8&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fg1.globo.com%2Frs%2Frio-grande-do-sul%2Fnoticia%2F2013%2F01%2Fe xtintor-de-incendio-nao-funcionou-diz-musico-que-tocou-em-boate-no-rs.html

Police do not find images of security cameras Kiss Nightclub

source:

translate.google.com/translate?sl=pt&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&ie=UTF-8&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.opovo.com.br%2Fapp%2Fmaisnoticias%2Fbrasil%2F2013%2F01%2F28 %2Fnoticiasbrasil%2C2996392%2Fpolicia-nao-encontra-imagens-de-cameras-de-seguranca-da-boate-kiss.shtml

Now what, arrogant shill?

It appears they are debating how the fire started... not by whom.... (shill)

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by GLontra

Sorry Glontra,

Your links to your sources do not work

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 07:50 AM
link   
And too add. If this fire was great enough to kill all these people, do you really think some security software/equipment would make it out alive?

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   
NO!! Stop and think a little before posting such tripe.

Get a grip. Not everything is a C

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by slapjacks

Hi Slapjacks,

From what i have understood so far, most people were killed by inhaling toxic fumes and many injured during the rush out of the only entrance causing broken limbs etc...

Apparently a number of members of staff had been arrested, so i wouldn't be surprised if they got rid of the security tapes during the panic!

See link : www.guardian.co.uk...

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   
This thread is indicative of one of my biggest criticisms of conspiracies in general, the assumption that in everything there must be a conspiracy. Essentially it means that conspiracy theorists have become so detached from reality that some of them have lost the ability to differentiate between what constitutes a genuine nefarious conspiracy and what is just a manifestation of a natural disaster, accident or the evil of some men.

So for example, there are not terrorists they are just CIA stooges, there are no natural disasters they are just the works of HAARP or some other kind of weapon and there are no accidents, they are just acts or sacrifices by the NWO. What is now clear is that many who follow conspiracy theories no longer accept that sometimes bad things happen because they happen without looking for a deeper more meaningful reason. Again to use this nightclub as an example, it wasn’t just a horrible accident, no it was ritualistic sacrifice by the omnipotent illuminati.

Then to confirm this point a number of unconnected points are raised by the OP to suggest that this might be true saying for instance that it happened on the Holocaust memorial day, something many would dismiss as a coincidence. The OP however states this as some kind of “proof” his/her theory may hold some substance by pointing out that 90% of those killed died from smoke inhalation and during the Holocaust many Jews were gassed. Again this is nothing more than a coincidence, most people killed as a result of begin caught up in a fire die from smoke inhalation, there is nothing suspicious about the assertion by the OP that 90% died of smoke inhalation as this is usually how people in fires die rather than as a result of exposure to the fire itself. To top it all off we have the lady gaga claim something I honestly don’t see the significance off. I would assume that the OP is claiming that she is an illuminati member of sorts and her praying holds some kind of significance again all such claims are without merit.

It never stops amazing me that members on ATS who portray themselves has “intelligent” don’t seem to have the most basic ability to think critically or even with some basic logic. Firstly all sources used in the OP could be criticised in some way, I mean really the sun, and it has a reading age so low a 9 year old should be able to read it. Secondly whatever happened to logical thinking, it is illogical to assume that the leaders of the illuminate would bother starting fires in nightclubs, and there is just no reason for it what so ever. All threads like this have is “what ifs”, they are nothing more than conspiracy theorist conjecture without any real substance yet they are treated by some like they are “fact”. There are people on ATS who will believe a thread like this a defend it regardless of how unbelievable and flawed the actual OP is.

And Why do people do this?

Because they want to believe, they have a inbuilt confirmation bias towards all things “conspiracy”, for them it forms part of a wider world view which in reality only feeds their ignorance and makes serious “conspiracy theorists” look bad.

Sometimes bad things happen and members on ATS need to learn to accept that to be taken seriously.
edit on 29-1-2013 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)
edit on 29-1-2013 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Here here... no more to add

Kindest respects

Rodinus

CX

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Hi.....i just wanted add an apology if i added to the negativity in this thread regarding the subject, it isn't a direct dig at you, but it is so commonplace here that it gets tedious to an almost painful degree.

Ok, i'll admit that not everyone knows that The Sun newspaper is only to be taken with a whole gallon of salt. That is excusable. Yes The Sun does report facts now and again, but they can be so stretched it is hard to know what to believe. So most just don't believe it.

Liken it if you will to someone quoting something written by Sorcha Faal as fact.

The other thing, the Illuminati. They get the blame for everything on here. I was tempted to join in and blame them for burning my sausages earlier, but i declined. It really does get that bad.

Realistically, if the Illuminati does exist, would the few at the top level of world control be organising nightclub fires?

As for the missing tapes.....this is just a guess, but in a fire so bad that it gutted the place and killed over 200, could they not have been destroyed dare i say it....by fire?

Again, forgive me for any sarcasm or poor attempt at humour, but jumping straight to conclusions of "The Illuminati did it" is what i think gives conspiracy theorists and sites like this a bad name.

CX.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 08:12 AM
link   

When someone like Lady Gaga "prays" for you, it's not a good sign...

I am so sick of Lady Ga Ga... as a gay man I hate seeing all the sheeples flock to her faux act; if you spend 10 minutes looking into her background it is obvious that she is nothing more than an opportunistic addict who has adapted almost all of her songs from other artists.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by CX

The other thing, the Illuminati. They get the blame for everything on here. I was tempted to join in and blame them for burning my sausages earlier, but i declined. It really does get that bad.

That's a step to far they must be destroyed

CX

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by NickDC202

When someone like Lady Gaga "prays" for you, it's not a good sign...

I am so sick of Lady Ga Ga... as a gay man I hate seeing all the sheeples flock to her faux act; if you spend 10 minutes looking into her background it is obvious that she is nothing more than an opportunistic addict who has adapted almost all of her songs from other artists.

Give her nothing but a piano and she is quite a talented musician, well worth a listen IMO. The rest of the rubbish she does, she can keep.

Yes wmd....i'm still out on whether or not to act on the sausage burning, theres a limit to how much a man can take.

Seriously though...no sacrifice.

CX.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   
this thread should be 4o4d if you ask me

dont you think its a bit to early to be making a thread on this subject

some people

let those that have lost there loved ones mourn and at least all be identified

and put to rest

new topics
top topics

<< 1    3 >>