It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Genuine Alien Footage Caught on Tape?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

More of a Star hunt than alien hunt i think,
Sooo obviously not genuine, surprised you though it
was worthy of posting. nvm

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 06:46 AM
link   
I can't remember the specifics, but I've seen this before and, if memory serves, it's a fake out of South America. I'm sure one of our resident experts will be along shortly to either validate or invalidate my thoughts.

~Heff

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 06:57 AM
link   
It's a pretty neat video actually. Looks like a real alien.

Unfortunately, the inserted helicopter sound throws it way off, and thus, I don't buy it.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
wah, you guys gotta have better arguments than aspect ratio. That ain't it. I can take and video crop an original 640 x 480 video and make it fit 720 x 480 no prob. Do it all the time on old VHS transfers. The result though will be a zoomed in picture, with 640 pixels expanded to 720, and the 480 vertical remaining the same, assuming you are going to fill the screen.

Point being, come up with a better argument before you call hoax on any video.

Every amateur/student film maker gets their random static and other nonsense from the same plugins and stock footages. I know this because Tyler Durden knows this, or perhaps I know it because I hate faux format student assignments. Thus:

Still frame from the video:

Looks exactly the same as other people's static here: from here.

There are much better fake VHS clips out there, and I've seen this one before.

I spend a lot of time investigating and talking to people about these things, and I do answer questions very indepth 95% of the time without being mean ... Please don't disrespect my time in the future. If you have a question of me, ask ... but don't assume that I'll waste my time researching if you don't do it before posting!

All we're doing is getting this person more youtube hits, and I find I have to ask why?

edit on 29-1-2013 by Pinke because: Video Link

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Seems to be a hoax in my opinion also. If it really was an alien I highly doubt the military would be wasting time just recording it strolling around. Since I've never had an encounter before, I could be wrong. Wouldn't the alien have some type of stronger reaction if it's ship crashed and he was surround by us humans?

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by StarLove420

Wouldn't the alien have some type of stronger reaction if it's ship crashed and he was surround by us humans?

Unless they are used to us...I mean who knows...maybe they have been with us for thousands of years?

This seems to be faked though...I have seen it here on ATS many times before...and although highly entertaining...a hoax all the same!
edit on 29-1-2013 by jerryznv because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I want to believe but for the reasons posted by others, I don't buy these vids. Got me thinking though. If there was ever to be genuine footage of an alien, would I believe it? It is so easy to make a "video" with the available software now days, my fall back excuse is always "looks shopped" or "that's cgi". Unless there is a worldwide disclosure I think even genuine footage will be looked at as fake.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Almost certainly a fake. Question about the disclose version - there appear to be 3 different segments of the "alien" footage - you can see it starting near the same set of trees each time. Why does each look like a different "take", as if they filmed a similar sequence 3 different times to get the best version. As in, it was staged. As in, it's a fake.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by MmmPie

Keep your eyes peeled though, the real deal will come to light.

It won't matter how many "real deals come to light". You can post all the real video here you want, and it will be debunked as a fake, and a hoax. I'm not claiming objective superiority here either. I rarely bother to hit play on these anymore, because the likelihood is, I'm going to be watching someones pet project to get youtube views. Still, I do check all these threads for some damn reason.

It's a shame, but we wouldn't know the real deal if MIB's delivered it to our doorstep.

edit on 1/29/2013 by Klassified because: edit

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Been on here before it's fake!

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   
You think if "real" aliens were caught on tape and could make such a scowl....they'd be capable of other facial expressions as well. More than just their necks would move. These seem fake to me because none of their expressions change...the one we see is ALL we see, so they must be masks.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Complete and total rubbish, ZERO reaction from the 'soldiers', if I was the soldier, I'd be yelling for it to come out into the open, or something to that extent.
Hoax thru and thru.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by misscurious
So this is how an encounter with military and an alien will take place?

I think not.. with the sound of helicopters, lights and voices that alien would have been out of there.. When that happened the M16's would have come out and chopped the little fella clean in half.. The body would have been taken to an underground facility all soldiers involved ( that couldnt be trusted) would have died from mysterious deaths, The video would be destroyed and we would be none the wiser..

Partially incorrect.

1) Being an alien, you cannot make assumptions into its mindset.
2) No commander would order units who couldn't be trusted to do their job correctly, to apprehend an ET entity.
3) How do you know the M16s *didn't* come out and chop the thing in half?
lol. Funny image.
4) The body would not have been taken to an underground facility. There are already plenty of specimens in stock at those facilities. Rather, a hole would have been dug at the scene, the body incinerated inside it, and then filled in and camouflaged.
5) All soldiers involved below the rank of lieutenant would have been executed, whether or not anyone believed they were untrustworthy.
6) I wish somebody *would* destroy this video, because it is fake.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Pinke

All we're doing is getting this person more youtube hits, and I find I have to ask why?

posting one of his video's in a reply to a thread wouldnt help either
i jest, i jest

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Looks fake to me... such videos are ... everywhere over YT, try something better to present for a grey alien footage next time

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Pinke

Why must the fake alien have such a frowny face. He must be upset that he missed his flight and now having to deal with a bunch of idiots filming him

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I think this video is a hoax, for a few reasons.

1. The head appears to be a slightly different color than the body, like a person wearing a skin suit and a mask.
2. The arms, legs, and torso are thick contradicting many 'reports' of aliens with very skinny features.
3. The shortness of video and lack of context.

The very idea of filming an alien is contradictory. For instance, these sentinent beings are reported to be able to read our intentions and sense our thoughts and feelings ('alien interview' describes this). Would the alien not sense that people are intending to record it? Would it not know beforehand that people are nearby with a camera so it needs to hide? Shouldn't it, in theory, be able to feel the filmers emotions of happiness and intrigue from filming it? If the alien is real, it has no reason to want to be filmed, and many reasons to hide. I think a being capable of interstellar travel would be smart enough to dodge a camera. No video could ever really convince me.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   
That's most likely real.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Whats so realistic about the "alien" in the video?

The quality is too good. Looks like a High Def recording to me.

Looks like a guy in a tight latex suite and a mask.

And he doesn't move his arms either, they are most likely just attatched to the suite. Look very closely when he turn halfway and walks away, his right arm is kind of just dangling from the side of the body.

Clever but not clever enough.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   

theres a thin line between , wanting to belive and beliving
, this guys wearing a mask , heads difrent shades to the rest , unless this so called EBE has a suntan , i call HOAX !!!
thanks for posting OP

Rascal

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join