It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon probes �bioweapons lab�

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2003 @ 06:45 PM
link   
WASHINGTON, May 7 � The Pentagon said Wednesday that it believes it has discovered a mobile biological weapons lab in Iraq but said that apparently thorough efforts to sanitize the facility mean that more detailed analysis is needed. Earlier, Lt. Gen. William S. Wallace, commander of the Army�s 5th Corps. said the reason Saddam Hussein didn�t use biological or chemical weapons against invading forces may be that they were buried too well to retrieve before the advance of U.S.-led forces....

www.msnbc.com...

posted on May, 7 2003 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Interesting. Question is, will they discover the thing hasnt been used in years, and of so, will they plant stuff on it?

posted on May, 7 2003 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
Interesting. Question is, will they discover the thing hasnt been used in years, and of so, will they plant stuff on it?

From what I saw it looked pretty crusty, smoking gun, I think not.

posted on May, 7 2003 @ 09:41 PM
link   
[size=10]?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Deja Vu?

posted on May, 8 2003 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Im not sure, they claim the thing was cleaned with bleach and it may take a while to finish testing.

William- Is it a problem that I came back? Would you rather me leave?

posted on May, 8 2003 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Don't worry about William, Midnight, he's been brainwashed by Quik and kking. They are upset I snagged thier Commander in Chief. LoL

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 8 2003 @ 04:10 PM
link   
we found another exterminator truck or some farming supplies....I'm getting less and less optomistic about them announcing such "possible" finds....

top topics

join