It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to prove evolution is FAKE!!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Surely if evolution happens at some point in our human existence we should be able to see some sort of evolution take place in some species, their millions of years could have surely expired by now.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Maybe creationism is evolution and at each stage we are given what we lack but we are all entitled to our own opinions and I've had my say, Good day all.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by definity

ok - lets go with the scientific rebutal of this vid :

clip one :

any theory on the origins of life on this planet , or any other planet for that matter is a fairy tail

so the " theory " of creationism is a fairy tail too ,

clip two :

explain the origins of god

clip 3 :

a straw man - that does not address the actual claims of evolutionary theory

further - the presence of " new life " as proposed by evolutionary theory would not be detectable in a jar of peanut butter without chemical analysis

clip 4 :

a repeat of the " arguments " from clip 3 , that expects the claims of evolutionary theory to be replicated in a sealed jar - which is contains non of the compounds or elements from evolutionary theories clain , nor is the jar subjectr to the energy that evolutionary theory states is required

his claim is akin to expecting to create steel from a chunk of iron ore in a paper cup , by holding a zippo lighter to it

and again the " life " that wouyld be created by exposing inorganic matter to energy - according to evolutionary theory is not going to be apparent to a consumer opening a jar of peanut butter

lastly - his " experiment " is conducted over a time frame of 10 days to 18 months - evolutionary theory states that just to create complex organic molecules requires several sages over an extended period

and in conclusion the claim :

the entire food industry of the world depends on the fact that evolution does not happen "

is a bare faced lie - without evolution we would have few of the foods we enjoy today

the cereal crops as we know them are are selected evolitionary branches , which are promoted to dominace by human selection

ditto the fruit industry

the orange carrot - is a selected evolutionary trait - that was propelled to dominance by man

the same with the bananna

and although not foods - the flower industry demonstrates forced evolution with every new rose variety - just because cross poilination is forced by man - does not mean its not evolution - natural cross polination has been occuring scince the rise of plants

and lastly - the work of mendel is obviously considered heresy by these people

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by WarriorOfLight96

Evolution is always taking place, its not a magic act, A becomes B... the small changes will accumulates.

For example, i'm not saying this is true, this is my opinion, now a days i see people that are generally shorter.... the average height is dropping...

Evolution could be simple as that. Maybe the shorter people have better childbirth rate, healthy babies, while tall people's kid are succumbing to illness.

Maybe there might be a big weather change it would kil off certain people with certain skin colour. And maybe only way to survive is to have genes that give you resistance to cold or resistance to sun etc etc

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpearMint
This actually makes me sad. This is the 21st century, how are people like this still around?

The churches breed millions of them. They're like cockroaches.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   
You all realize you all are wrong on both the 'creation' and 'evolution' arguments. We are just computer simulations. Prove me wrong. You can't. It doesn't matter what books you want to read or even your so called physical evidence, they are just part of the simulation. So your so called science and your so called god are just a bunch of hooey.

So now that you know both 'creation' and 'evolution' are both false, what do you have to say?

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Here is a question for creationists: If God made Adam and Eve, what race were they? And why in the human species do we have visibly and genetically different races? Did the Bible lie about Adam and Eve or was there an Adam and Eve for each race? And if we don't 'evolve' or 'change' how do we have different races?
edit on 29-1-2013 by ObservingTheWorld because: Added a question

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ObservingTheWorld

OR OR!! Maybe we are just dreams.... dreams of a giant tortoise... floating across the vast universe.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by luciddream

Oh, I like that one, you've convinced me. Okay, that is my new belief.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ObservingTheWorld

and your evidence for the " computer simulation " is ............................

your explaination of the origin of the comuter is ..........................

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by SpearMint

Evolution is evolution and it HAS and CAN be observed.

Pics or it didn't happen.

Originally posted by BrokenCircles

That proves nothing at all. Wait about a million years before opening that jar of peanut butter, and you may possibly get different results.

In a million years there would be no jar no peanut butter do to a hostile environment.

edit on 29-1-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Prime80
The Different Types Of Evolution
The following types of Evolution are described:
1. Cosmic Evolution: The origin of time, space and matter, by the Big Bang
2. Chemical Evolution: The origin of higher elements from hydrogen.
3. Stellar and Planetary Evolution: The origin of stars and planets.
4. OrganicEvolution: The origin of Life.
5. Macro-Evolution: The changing from one kind of species to another kind of species.
6. Micro-Evolution: The variation within kindsof species.

You forgot to add military evolution. You know the one where you wind up with sand in places you didn't want to know about. I bet you can get some new lifeforms clinging to the extractions

Evolution != abiogenesis.

Oh, yeah. About that too...

Abiogenesis is a lie...

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by christafinias
Evolution a fairy tale...........like the bible then.

The issue is faith.

Christians believe in a creator, an intelligent being outside our time and space.

Evolutionists believe humans evolved from apes than had to have come from creatures in the sea first, which evolved from microbes that appeared in a pond after the earth cooled after coming together from dust in space after an explosion of something where there was once nothing... all unaided and accidental.

I think at least those that believe in a God have a more rational explanation.

However the evolutionists have far more FAITH than anyone who believes in a God.

If people are going to laugh at what Christians believe, they are, in reality laughing harder at themselves.

That - makes me laugh every single day. Whenever someone scoffs at Creation I laugh so hard at them I get sore. When they find out why I'm laughing,they go all quiet. Funny that!
edit on 29-1-2013 by pacifier2012 because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-1-2013 by pacifier2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Evolution cannot be proven or dis-proven as far as how we came to be. BUT it can be proven to be true as far as how every living thing on earth has evolved over the time that we have been recording it.

I guess the church has nothing better to spend its money on like the homeless or hungry kids, instead to make videos about peanut butter and people being crazy for believing in some made up book that a scientist wrote about evolution. Why trust that book its not like the bible was a book written by some guys a long time ago, based on unproven facts.. oh wait it was. Fail.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   
OMG.

OMG

OMG

You have got to be freaking joking.

Because peanut butter does not evolve, evolution is not true.

OMG

OMG

OMG

Here we are in 21st century......well at least some us who do not have peanut butter for brains are.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by pacifier2012

Evolutionists believe humans evolved from apes than had to have come from creatures in the sea first, which evolved from microbes that appeared in a pond after the earth cooled

Human and Apes are cousins, different leaves, same branch.

Microbes due to environmental stress had to adapt, thus evolving. Make sense, happens everyday. Even our modern medicine uses evolutionary biology.

appeared in a pond after the earth cooled after coming together from dust in space after an explosion of something where there was once nothing... all unaided and accidental.

That is not Evolution, That is Abiogensis.

I think at least those that believe in a God have a more rational explanation

the evolutionists have far more FAITH than anyone who believes in a God

Evolution has evidence, Fossils, data and repeatable tests in certain areas. God has Faith... BIG DIFFERENCE.

That - makes me laugh every single day. Whenever someone scoffs at Creation I laugh so hard at them I get sore. When they find out why I'm laughing,they go all quiet. Funny that!

OH! i believe Creationism alright.... creation of GOD through MAN!

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by christafinias
Evolution a fairy tale...........like the bible then.

Yes, actually both theories are totally absurd.

Evolution and creationism are simply incomplete or misled theories that just do not explain every instance reasonably.

There is always an exception to every claim either side makes.

I have been looking into this topic weekly for a very long time, and I am totally unconvinced by either sides arguments. Although I will say both have many good points, both have very horrible logic in other instances.

So I want a more comprehensive and flexible theory.
Until then I will just have to laugh at both sides as they ridicule and insult each other while both are clearly wrong.

My theory is that we are all primitive self-centered ignoramuses.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Oh yeah and I propose a "special theory" to describe humans.
Devolution.

Look at this thread, read the comments from either side and look how angry they are over nothing.

Devolution looks so attractive to me (for humanity).

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by luciddream
reply to post by pacifier2012

Evolutionists believe humans evolved from apes than had to have come from creatures in the sea first, which evolved from microbes that appeared in a pond after the earth cooled

Human and Apes are cousins, different leaves, same branch.

Microbes due to environmental stress had to adapt, thus evolving. Make sense, happens everyday. Even our modern medicine uses evolutionary biology.

appeared in a pond after the earth cooled after coming together from dust in space after an explosion of something where there was once nothing... all unaided and accidental.

That is not Evolution, That is Abiogensis.

I think at least those that believe in a God have a more rational explanation

the evolutionists have far more FAITH than anyone who believes in a God

Evolution has evidence, Fossils, data and repeatable tests in certain areas. God has Faith... BIG DIFFERENCE.

OH! i believe Creationism alright.... creation of GOD through MAN!

To which I reply

You'll never win. I think evolution is hilarious. BUT... I do applaud you. You have far more faith than I do

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Well that video just proved that the vat of crazy in this world is still deep. What a laughable excuse for analysis.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join