It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to prove evolution is FAKE!!!

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by itsthetooth

Tooth's Folly has been debunked so many times it is a scream to see tooth futile pleas. Tooth's Folly is a folly and each and every one of the following items has been well documented many times.

Tooth's Folly is a proven failure. The reason it is a failure has been proven for the following reasons.
Every one of these statements about tooth's folly has been proved repeatedly.

These are the reasons your TF is a folly.
1. You provide no evidence to support it ... making it a folly
2. You make only unsubstantiated claims and call them facts ... making it a folly
3. You employ logical fallacies in nearly every post ... making it a folly
4. You employ non sequiturs ... making it a folly
5. You fail to understand simple terms used in science ... making it a folly.
6. You misuse words to the point of being nonsensical ... making it a folly
7. You lie about what you have done ... making it a folly
8. You constantly argue from personal ignorance ... making it a folly
9. You employ straw man arguments ... making it a folly
10. You employ ad hominems ,,,, making it a folly

Anyone can read through the thread and see the documented instances of each of these items.

The latest blunder by tooth is that now they are claiming that mosquitoes do not consume blood. Just waiting for something really hilarious to be posted.

Tooth still can't figure out why they were wrong to state that mosquitoes need a warm meal.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Thats like saying that mosquitoes are a vector for fever, when its malaria that causes the fever and malaria that must be first transfered to the host.

Malaria is a disease. The disease was called malaria long before the cause was determined to be a parasite.

You keep asking that,and I keep telling you I no not of a diet that has dirt and rocks.

Thus you now know (notice how to spell the word) that diets are incomplete.

I already posted the evidence that deer and other animals are habitual feeders at salt licks. You say you know of no diets that mention dirty and rocks as being consumed. Therefore the diets you examined do NOT have a complete list of habitually eaten materials.

The fact is that you are wrong. You lied as documented. Weaseling just makes you look bad.

Everyone knows that you are clueless about these issues. There is no need for you to continue to shame yourself. You are wrong.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Tooth's Folly has been debunked so many times it is a scream to see tooth futile pleas. Tooth's Folly is a folly and each and every one of the following items has been well documented many times.

Tooth's Folly is a proven failure. The reason it is a failure has been proven for the following reasons.

2. You make only unsubstantiated claims and call them facts ... making it a folly

Anyone can read through the thread and see the documented instances of each of these items.

The latest blunder by tooth is that now they are claiming that mosquitoes do not consume blood. Just waiting for something really hilarious to be posted.

Tooth still can't figure out why they were wrong to state that mosquitoes need a warm meal.
Well make up your mind, do they need a warm meal or a warm host to lay eggs in? Prove it, Target Food is Q.E.D.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Malaria is a disease. The disease was called malaria long before the cause was determined to be a parasite.
But again your example would be like claiming that fevers happen as a result of mosquito bites, when its malaria that causes the fever not the mosquito bite.

Thus you now know (notice how to spell the word) that diets are incomplete.
Diets are NOT incomplete, thats just your fantasy side making excuses to your understanding.

I already posted the evidence that deer and other animals are habitual feeders at salt licks. You say you know of no diets that mention dirty and rocks as being consumed. Therefore the diets you examined do NOT have a complete list of habitually eaten materials.
It was a metaphor like I have allready explained dozens of times.

The fact is that you are wrong. You lied as documented. Weaseling just makes you look bad.

Everyone knows that you are clueless about these issues. There is no need for you to continue to shame yourself. You are wrong.
The only one that is wrong is YOU. You have failed to come up with any sufficiant data that proves there are experimentation in all diets. You failed, again

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Sorry the onus is on you since you made the original claim. You claimed that female mosquitoes needed a warm meal. That is wrong. Second graders did not need me to tell them what that was wrong. You should be able to figure out what a second grader knew right away. Mosquitoes do NOT lay eggs in hosts. You blunder all of the time.

Now you claim that mosquitoes do NOT consume blood.

Then you must have missed all the info I shared that clearly pointed out that mosquitoes don't consume blood.

That's just more hilarious nonsense from tooth.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   

But again your example would be like claiming that fevers happen as a result of mosquito bites, when its malaria that causes the fever not the mosquito bite.

I made no such statement. Malaria was a well known disease before its cause was determined. You are again as clueless as you have ever been.

Diets are NOT incomplete, thats just your fantasy side making excuses to your understanding.

You just disproved that statement by stating

You keep asking that,and I keep telling you I no not of a diet that has dirt and rocks.

And I proved that deer and other animals habitually eat dirt and rocks at mineral licks.

So diets are incomplete. It is your fantasy that they are anything other than rough guesses in most cases.

I posted

Your irrelevant comment follows

It was a metaphor like I have allready explained dozens of times.

Thus it is proved that diets are incomplete.

Your folly is as ridiculous as ever and now that it is proved that diets are incomplete your folly is even more laughable.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Still waiting for you to provide evidence to your latest blunder.

Then you must have missed all the info I shared that clearly pointed out that mosquitoes don't consume blood.

Seems that tooth has made another momentous blunder. Please explain it.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   
havnt read the last 2 pages of posts......just starred all of stereos...

give it up tooth, only you believe your fantasy, only you support it.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   
www.news.com.au...

DNA has always been cosmic, but that isn't what most religions want to hear.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Sorry the onus is on you since you made the original claim. You claimed that female mosquitoes needed a warm meal. That is wrong. Second graders did not need me to tell them what that was wrong. You should be able to figure out what a second grader knew right away. Mosquitoes do NOT lay eggs in hosts. You blunder all of the time.

Now you claim that mosquitoes do NOT consume blood.

That's just more hilarious nonsense from tooth.
I stand corrected, I was reading about a specific mosquito that does not draw blood, which accounts for most of the mosquitoes. Prove the rest Target Food is Q.E.D.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   

I made no such statement. Malaria was a well known disease before its cause was determined. You are again as clueless as you have ever been.
And again, you don't know how to read, which is why I used the example that it would be like claiming fevers happen as a result...

You just disproved that statement by stating

Dirt and rocks are not part of any diet that I'm aware of.

And I proved that deer and other animals habitually eat dirt and rocks at mineral licks.
Which I said was fine, so its a natural part of their diet.

So diets are incomplete. It is your fantasy that they are anything other than rough guesses in most cases.
Diets are so pronounced that not only is experimentation ever listed in them, but they are content with listing a diet for each species.

Your new name is Boy Blunder. Please tell us Boy Blunder, if there really is experimentation in diets, everywhere, how come no one is listing them as such? Are you the first genius to make this observation? If so what is your proof, and I want to see it for myself. All of my proof is in the plethora of diets available to all of us. The patterns observed make it clear that each species has a food goal in mind, and they choose their food based on what ever is closest to that food.

Thus it is proved that diets are incomplete.

Your folly is as ridiculous as ever and now that it is proved that diets are incomplete your folly is even more laughable.
But all you have done is make ludicris claims, and you haven't backed them up with any proof. I guess we are just suppose to take your word for everything because you are Boy Blunder.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   

I stand corrected, I was reading about a specific mosquito that does not draw blood, which accounts for most of the mosquitoes.

A ludicrous statement by someone that spouts ridiculous statements all of the time.
Specific mosquito?

TF is a folly spit out by someone who knows virtually nothing about reality. Some day you might learn enough about the world around you to be appreciative of the wonders that evolution has created for our pleasure.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   

A ludicrous statement by someone that spouts ridiculous statements all of the time.
Specific mosquito?
Ya if you read the wiki, which your apparently alergic to reading, you would see that most mosquitoes don't actually draw blood, its only a rare type of mosquito.

TF is a folly spit out by someone who knows virtually nothing about reality. Some day you might learn enough about the world around you to be appreciative of the wonders that evolution has created for our pleasure.
Well I'm glad to see we are making progress, thank you for admitting that evolution is a creator, its something I have been pushing for months now.

Of course with a little common sense anyone can see that anything that is responisable for creating over a billion species is obviously a creator of some type.

Target Food is not a folly. You have failed to present at least ONE, but I wouldn't accept any less than fifty diets that expose the idea of experimentation. Then the funny part is how you cling onto your fantasy and try to back it up with gibberish. Give it up man, its like kicking a dead horse, you were wrong from the beginning, you have no proof, quit trying to pretend like there is a valid reason why you are the only one smart enough to see that animals experiment with food.
Keep trolling

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Ya if you read the wiki, which your apparently alergic to reading, you would see that most mosquitoes don't actually draw blood, its only a rare type of mosquito.

Every time you are dead wrong there is a childish response about why you are not wrong.

Here is what you wrote.

So now you want to pretend that you meant something completely different?

That's just childish.

So you think that mosquitoes that consume blood are rare?
That's even funnier than mosquitoes not consuming blood.

Had no idea how clueless you are. Blood consuming mosquitoes are extremely common. This is another fabulous toothism.

Well I'm glad to see we are making progress, thank you for admitting that evolution is a creator, its something I have been pushing for months now.

Misrepresenting my posts is one of the reasons that TF is a folly.

Of course with a little common sense anyone can see that anything that is responisable for creating over a billion species is obviously a creator of some type.

Evolution is the change. It is not a creator or thing.

Target Food is not a folly. You have failed to present at least ONE, but I wouldn't accept any less than fifty diets that expose the idea of experimentation. Then the funny part is how you cling onto your fantasy and try to back it up with gibberish. Give it up man, its like kicking a dead horse, you were wrong from the beginning, you have no proof, quit trying to pretend like there is a valid reason why you are the only one smart enough to see that animals experiment with food.

1. We have already established that your request is a nonsensical request.
2. We have also established that diets are incomplete.
3. The onus is on you to provide support for your claims.
4. No evidence has been offered to support Tooth's Folly
5. TF, aka Tooth Folly remains a folly.

I can't stop laughing about the claim that blood consuming mosquitoes are rare.

edit on 11-4-2013 by stereologist because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   

you would see that most mosquitoes don't actually draw blood, its only a rare type of mosquito.

My experience beats anything you can post. I would say most humans that have experienced being bitten by such insects would also agree.

Rare type of mosquito, mosquito's don't draw blood, maybe on the planet you live on but not here on earth.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   

So now you want to pretend that you meant something completely different?
That's just childish.

So you think that mosquitoes that consume blood are rare? That's even funnier than mosquitoes not consuming blood.

Had no idea how clueless you are. Blood consuming mosquitoes are extremely common. This is another fabulous toothism.
Don't kill the messenger jack, I got it from the wiki on mosquitoes, it clearly states that mosquitoes that draw blood are a rare type. I'm unable to find the wiki that I read on it, but according to the wiki on mosquitos, most species actually draw blood.

Misrepresenting my posts is one of the reasons that TF is a folly.
Actually its the ONLY reason. Because it doesn't agree with your evolutionisim, you can't stand the thought of something proving evolution wrong.

Evolution is the change. It is not a creator or thing.
Anything that creates over a billion species is surely a creator, your joking right.

I can't stop laughing about the claim that blood consuming mosquitoes are rare.
My request isn't nonsensical, its just your way of saying that either you are the only one smart enough to have observed that animals experiment, or your claiming that your the only smart enough to know how to document it. Your false claim that it's nonsensical just proves to me that its a hurdle you are unable to jump over. Which I told you would be the case and you didn't believe me, now you have learned differently. Animals don't experiment with food, and no matter how much you want to pretend that they do, the fact is there is no proof and no documentation of it.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Don't kill the messenger jack, I got it from the wiki on mosquitoes, it clearly states that mosquitoes that draw blood are a rare type. I'm unable to find the wiki that I read on it, but according to the wiki on mosquitos, most species actually draw blood.

Sorry, but anyone with half a brain knows that mosquitoes that feed on blood are common throughout the world. All you do is make enormous blunders.

Actually its the ONLY reason. Because it doesn't agree with your evolutionisim, you can't stand the thought of something proving evolution wrong.

Evolution has not been proved wrong in 150 years of biological research and certainly not by someone that claims that mosquitoes lay their eggs in hosts, that all blood is warm, and that fungi are plants.

Anything that creates over a billion species is surely a creator, your joking right.

Evolution is the change, not a thing. You still don't understand what science means by evolution. That is expected from you - being forever clueless.

Please provide the first piece of evidence for your folly.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Sorry, but anyone with half a brain knows that mosquitoes that feed on blood are common throughout the world. All you do is make enormous blunders.
Thank you for finally admitting that you only have half a brain

Evolution has not been proved wrong in 150 years of biological research and certainly not by someone that claims that mosquitoes lay their eggs in hosts, that all blood is warm, and that fungi are plants.
Would you argue with me if I were to tell you that evolution is an unproven theory? I never claimed that all blood is warm, I was only suggesting that they go after warm blood.

Evolution is the change, not a thing. You still don't understand what science means by evolution. That is expected from you - being forever clueless.
I know more about it than you do I would bet.

So your another believer in evolutionisim. There are no proving facts that a species could change into another species, its all speculation, and hope. There is no proof that I share a common ancestor with apes.

Evolution is suppose to be responsible for renderng over a billion species, but it's not a creator. Sounds more to me, like a made up theory to try to replace religions for all those that refuse to accept what we have in documented history. In essence what your claiming is that you have no proof for all of the things that evolution can supposedly do, but you will accept that over a histoy book any day.

I'm smarter than that, and I'm not buying your snake oil.

Please provide the first piece of evidence for your folly
Nonsensical is just your way of saying you can't prove me wrong, but you know that I am. Be a man and prove me wrong. After all I am wrong aren't I?

Diets are no incomplete, and if they were, they would indicate so. What your trying to claim is out of the thousands of thousands of people that help publish diets for every species on this planet, only YOU have been able to identify that they are incomplete, and only YOU have been able to identify that they also failed to mention in any documentation they are complete. Right dude.

Target Food is Q.E.D.

My eveidence is in the abundance of patterns in ALL diets, not made up like your idea there is experimentation or that all diets are incomplete.

I don't have a folly, but you have a burden, your making the claim that my theory is false, I have proven it to be true, now its up to you to prove it wrong.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   

So tooth actually made the following stupendous blunder.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

What a ridiculous statement. It simply reveals how little tooth knows about the world.

Would you argue with me if I were to tell you that evolution is an unproven theory? I never claimed that all blood is warm, I was only suggesting that they go after warm blood.

Now you are lying. You did claim that mosquitoes required a warm meal, which is wrong. Second graders I asked knew right away that mosquitoes do NOT require a warm meal. After 2 weeks tooth still has not caught up with the second graders.

Tooth is lying about all blood being warm. Here are the posts that show tooth is lying.

Anyone with half a mind would know that where ever there is blood, there is warmth.

So your another believer in evolutionisim. There are no proving facts that a species could change into another species, its all speculation, and hope. There is no proof that I share a common ancestor with apes.

Tooth has decided to be one of the close minded people that will be left in the dust with the rest that deny evidence and want to be clueless.

Evolution is suppose to be responsible for renderng over a billion species, but it's not a creator. Sounds more to me, like a made up theory to try to replace religions for all those that refuse to accept what we have in documented history. In essence what your claiming is that you have no proof for all of the things that evolution can supposedly do, but you will accept that over a histoy book any day.

This short segment clearly shows tooth does not understand what theory means in science, or what evolution means in science. Tooth also pretends that the "history books" he refers to are history when in fact they are demonstrably much fiction.

I'm smarter than that

Hard to believe from someone that stated:

You see its just possible that the female mosquitoes are the only ones that go after warm diets, for alternate reasons.

I never said mosquitos have a warm meal.

Nonsensical is just your way of saying you can't prove me wrong, but you know that I am. Be a man and prove me wrong. After all I am wrong aren't I?

No. It means you make statements that make no sense.

Diets are no incomplete, and if they were, they would indicate so. What your trying to claim is out of the thousands of thousands of people that help publish diets for every species on this planet, only YOU have been able to identify that they are incomplete, and only YOU have been able to identify that they also failed to mention in any documentation they are complete. Right dude.

Already proved the diets are incomplete.

Here is tooth admitting that diets are incomplete.

If deer eat rocks and dirt on a regular basis, then its probably part of their diet.

Dirt and rocks are not part of any diet that I'm aware of.

This came after multiple times of posting the mineral link which tooth denied I had even posted.

My eveidence is in the abundance of patterns in ALL diets, not made up like your idea there is experimentation or that all diets are incomplete.

The onus is on you to support Tooth's Folly. When are you going to post the first piece of evidence?

Not a single piece of evidence has been posted to support the inane claims better known as Tooth's Folly.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Tooth refuses to post any evidence to try and support his folly. Instead every once in a while tooth posts the lie that it is proved and that now others have to prove it false. the burden is on tooth.

Here is a great blunder from tooth

I allready posted links proving mosquitoes don't drink blood its Q.E.D.

Seems that tooth has no idea about anything dealing with biology

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join