It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to prove evolution is FAKE!!!

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by itsthetooth

If there is a diet, then we know.

Not all diets are known. Prove that all diets are known.

Tooth made the blunder that mosquitoes lay their eggs in hosts
www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's a fact that female mosquitoes search for a warm body to lay eggs, I don't see whats so hard for you to understand. Do you think they are going to lay eggs in something cold?

When that was pointed out to be wrong tooth lied that a vet told them.

A vet told me that.

When prodded that no vet ever told them that tooth admitted it was a lie.

All that the vet told me was that mosquitoes give worms to animals, he didn't go into detail.

So now tooth is trying to still lie and says that he was referring to the mosquitoes transferring heartworms to hosts. Bu that is a lie as we see from this post

It's a fact that female mosquitoes search for a warm body to lay eggs, I don't see whats so hard for you to understand. Do you think they are going to lay eggs in something cold?

And this post

Since the only reason a female mosquito bites is to lay eggs, this is honestly a no brainer.

So now tooth's response to being caught in multiple lies is

Nope they drop hearthworm larva, which as far as I'm concearned I was still right.

Then there is the idiotic blunder about blood. Here is what tooth posted

I never claimed that it did, however isn't it common sense that where ever there is fresh blood there is also usually heat?

Anyone with half a mind would know that where ever there is blood, there is warmth.

Seems that tooth is not only a constant teller of falsehoods, but is clueless about anything having to do with biology.

And finally tooth continues to babble childishly trying to cover up his lies and blunders

If mosquitoes don't lay larva in hosts, then how do you explain the infections they transfer.

Tooth, please get to high school and learn something.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Mosquitoes DO lay larva into hosts, how else to you think they transfer a parasite to the host? Now I neverclaimed they do it on purose. Mosquitoes DO search for a warm host to draw blood from, its in the four links I sent to you.

Mosquitoes do not LAY larva in hosts. They transfer the parasites. Big difference, but that might be too hard for you to understand seeing how you are still trying to tell more lies to cover up all of the ones that you've already made.

Mosquitoes do not require a warm meal as you claimed. That is the original claim that I challenged and none of your mindless dribble you're attempting to inject.

You see its just possible that the female mosquitoes are the only ones that go after warm diets, for alternate reasons.

It's because its for laying eggs, not for consuming. This is why cats and dogs get worms, thier body temperature is perfect for incubation and our bodies isn't. So we never get worms from mosquitoes even if they lay eggs in us

Mosquitoes do not need a warm meal.

At one point tooth even tries to dodge out of this probably because he knew he had blundered.

I never said mosquitos have a warm meal.

Here tooth makes it pretty clear that he is talking about mosquitoes laying their own eggs, something he has been trying to get around ever since instead of admitting he is clueless about biology issues.

Here is a another laughable statement tooth made about animals.

Anyone with half a mind would know that where ever there is blood, there is warmth.

I don't think tooth will ever figure out that mosquitoes do NOT need a warm meal despite me practically spoon feeding him the answer.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by TheNHK

i'm pretty sure evolution is real

if it isn't then where do animals come from????
Thats a realy good conclusion.

Only problem is there is no proof. There is no proof that anything can change species. There is no proof that I share a common ancestor with apes. There is just no proof.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Not all diets are known. Prove that all diets are known.
It was impossible to find a diet that we didn't know, so good luck in searching.

Tooth made the blunder that mosquitoes lay their eggs in hosts
Which I later corrected to be larva.

When that was pointed out to be wrong tooth lied that a vet told them.
No one is interested in your opinion.

When prodded that no vet ever told them that tooth admitted it was a lie.
I never admitted it to be a lie, what I said was they transfer larva, as far as I'm concearned its close enough.

So now tooth is trying to still lie and says that he was referring to the mosquitoes transferring heartworms to hosts. Bu that is a lie as we see from this post
You mean how you keep lying and referring to it as a disease even though I have explained dozens of times that its a parasite.

Seems that tooth is not only a constant teller of falsehoods, but is clueless about anything having to do with biology.

And finally tooth continues to babble childishly trying to cover up his lies and blunders

If mosquitoes don't lay larva in hosts, then how do you explain the infections they transfer.

And not a single one of your claims proves target food wrong. Now whats you going to do?

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by itsthetooth
There is no proof that anything can change species.

So, which point is incorrect?

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Mosquitoes DO lay larva into hosts, how else to you think they transfer a parasite to the host? Now I neverclaimed they do it on purose. Mosquitoes DO search for a warm host to draw blood from, its in the four links I sent to you.

Mosquitoes do not LAY larva in hosts. They transfer the parasites. Big difference, but that might be too hard for you to understand seeing how you are still trying to tell more lies to cover up all of the ones that you've already made.

Mosquitoes do not require a warm meal as you claimed. That is the original claim that I challenged and none of your mindless dribble you're attempting to inject.

You see its just possible that the female mosquitoes are the only ones that go after warm diets, for alternate reasons.

It's because its for laying eggs, not for consuming. This is why cats and dogs get worms, thier body temperature is perfect for incubation and our bodies isn't. So we never get worms from mosquitoes even if they lay eggs in us

At one point tooth even tries to dodge out of this probably because he knew he had blundered.

Here tooth makes it pretty clear that he is talking about mosquitoes laying their own eggs, something he has been trying to get around ever since instead of admitting he is clueless about biology issues.

I don't think tooth will ever figure out that mosquitoes do NOT need a warm meal despite me practically spoon feeding him the answer.
Doesn't matter, none of this proves target food to be false.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Without reading every post in this thread I would like to know who is arguing for what side? stereologist, itsthetooth, and the others.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Only problem is there is no proof. There is no proof that anything can change species. There is no proof that I share a common ancestor with apes. There is just no proof.

There are fools that make that statement. We just wish them well on their journey into their trip into stupidity.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   

It was impossible to find a diet that we didn't know, so good luck in searching.

So you can't prove that all diets are known. That means you are wrong.

Tooth made the blunder that mosquitoes lay their eggs in hosts. Later Tooth posted it was larva. It's still a blunder. Out of the frying pan and into the fire.

When that was pointed out to be wrong tooth lied that a vet told them. He lied is not an opinion. First he writes

A vet told me that.

Later he admits that was a lie.
Here tooth admits what the vet told them.

All that the vet told me was that mosquitoes give worms to animals, he didn't go into detail.

It went from blunder to lie. Then tooth claims he was not lying.

I never admitted it to be a lie, what I said was they transfer larva, as far as I'm concearned its close enough.

So either he lied before or he is lying now. That's the problem with liars. They eventually can't keep allof their lies sorted out.

You mean how you keep lying and referring to it as a disease even though I have explained dozens of times that its a parasite.

More gibberish from someone unable to understand basic concepts such as English.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Actually it proves you are a pernicious teller of lies.
It proves you are wrong in nearly everything you state.
It proves that you are unable to make logical statements.

This thread is not about the folly called Tooth's Folly. TF, aka Tooth Folly, is based on lies, ignorance of biology, logical fallacies, non sequiturs, etc.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Phoenix267

Without reading every post in this thread I would like to know who is arguing for what side? stereologist, itsthetooth, and the others.

stereologist - side with evolution.
tooth - is attempting to set a record for the most lies and illogical statements and blunders in a thread

Tooth tries to inject a nonsensical idea which I have affectionately named Tooth Folly. It is some gibberish tooth has cooked up that they believe disproves most of biology.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Actually it proves you are a pernicious teller of lies.
It proves you are wrong in nearly everything you state.
It proves that you are unable to make logical statements.

This thread is not about the folly called Tooth's Folly. TF, aka Tooth Folly, is based on lies, ignorance of biology, logical fallacies, non sequiturs, etc.
Thats right, its not about any of that garbage you made up, its about proving evolution wrong. And Target Food does just that.

There is no way that food can evolve if its preprogramed into the brains of animals what they are suppose to eat.

Sorry it looks like you have been made a fool again, the same guy that believes that heartworms are a disease, for christ sake wouldn't the clue have been that they are WORMS !!!!!

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Evolution happened I believe to enable all creatures to adapt to changing environments.

But I believe it occurs on a much faster scale than is taught in our textbooks.

However I don't believe we evolved from amoebas or monkeys.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Thats right, its not about any of that garbage you made up, its about proving evolution wrong. And Target Food does just that.

Your TF, aka Tooth's Folly, has been disproved countless times. As has been proved many times in this thread you are not trustable and continue to lie about your folly.

You have provided no evidence to support your folly and thus it remains a folly.

There is no way that food can evolve if its preprogramed into the brains of animals what they are suppose to eat.

This is just another example of the nonsensical gibberish spouted by someone that claims that cats and rabbits can mate and have cabbits as offspring.
This is an inane statement such as your statement that mosquitoes lay their eggs in hosts.
It's just more fantasy from someone that does not know that mosquitoes do not feed on just warm blood.

Sorry it looks like you have been made a fool again, the same guy that believes that heartworms are a disease, for christ sake wouldn't the clue have been that they are WORMS

More silly ranting from someone that cannot spell, or understand basic English.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   
The idiotic claim made by tooth about his folly was that all diets are known. When asked to prove that tooth was unable and thus is wrong there as tooth is wrong about 99.99% of everything.

Tooth is a liar and it is important that everyone sees that in tooth's posts. Being unable to understand that mosquitoes feed on animals that are NOT warm blooded animals, tooth went on to make it quite clear that tooth thought that mosquitoes laid their eggs in hosts. When challenged on that tooth wrote

A vet told me that.

A vet never told him any such thing. No vet is as daft as tooth is. When pressured tooth admits that they lied about the vet.

So a simple blunder such as having no idea about the life cycle of mosquitoes ends up in a series of lies where tooth attempts so clumsily to cover up a complete lack of knowledge about biological issues.

Here is another blunder that ends up with lie after lie

Again this stems from tooth not knowing what mosquitoes feed upon.
Absolutely clueless, yet still willing to lie time after time about his folly, Tooth's Folly.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Although some second graders quickly figured out where mosquitoes get their blood, tooth has been unable to for over a week. No surprise at that.

Also, tooth has been unable to show a single diet listing dirt as part of an animals diet. In t his case looking at deer and other animals that frequent salt licks. Tooth states,

If deer eat rocks and dirt on a regular basis, then its probably part of their diet.

So show us the diet.

Also, try to catch up to those 2nd graders and figure out why mosquitoes do not need a warm meal as you have so often claimed they needed. They don't. It should not be too hard I found many websites and articles discussing mosquitoes feeding on blood that was not warm.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by itsthetooth

Which is absolutely fine as that is not the topic of this thread!

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by idmonster

Sure it is, target food proves evolution false.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Your TF, aka Tooth's Folly, has been disproved countless times. As has been proved many times in this thread you are not trustable and continue to lie about your folly.

You have provided no evidence to support your folly and thus it remains a folly.
You lie, you continue to lie, and even though I have pointed out your lies, you refuse to admitt to them. How can you call Target Food a folly when you also claim that I have never shared its details? Because you lie

This is just another example of the nonsensical gibberish spouted by someone that claims that cats and rabbits can mate and have cabbits as offspring.
This is an inane statement such as your statement that mosquitoes lay their eggs in hosts.
It's just more fantasy from someone that does not know that mosquitoes do not feed on just warm blood.
Good for you, I never claimed that mosquitoes only feed on warm blood. Thats a ludacris statement that could only be made up by an evolutionist. Everyone knows that mosquitoes eat from plants, as well as the females using protien from blood for eggs.

Sorry it looks like you have been made a fool again, the same guy that believes that heartworms are a disease, for christ sake wouldn't the clue have been that they are WORMS

More silly ranting from someone that cannot spell, or understand basic English.
There is no ranting, only YOU looking like a fool for claiming that heartworms are a disease, even after the fact that I copy and pasted proof that its a parasite. You either don't know how to read, or don't care to learn the truth, or are afraid of looking like an idiot. I think its all three actually.

So I will ask you again, is heartworms a parasite, or a disease ???????

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Sure it is, target food proves evolution false.

False. TF proves you are incompetent. That's why it is better known as Tooth's Folly.

These are the reasons your TF is a folly.
1. You provide no evidence to support it ... making it a folly
2. You make only unsubstantiated claims and call them facts ... making it a folly
3. You employ logical fallacies in nearly every post ... making it a folly
4. You employ non sequiturs ... making it a folly
5. You fail to understand simple terms used in science ... making it a folly.
6. You misuse words to the point of being nonsensical ... making it a folly
7. You lie about what you have done ... making it a folly
8. You constantly argue from personal ignorance ... making it a folly
9. You employ straw man arguments ... making it a folly
10. You employ ad hominems ,,,, making it a folly

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join