It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to prove evolution is FAKE!!!

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by itsthetooth

A vet told me that.

Either you are lying, which is probably true, or you were not able to understand what a vet told you.

If you knew anything at all about animal diets you would know that mosquitoes do not lay eggs in hosts, yet you are as adamant about that nonsense claim as you are about your folly. You can't even figure out why mosquitoes do not need a warm meal.

So the four links I shared that prove you wrong, your saying are all wrong?

No. I'm saying you are either purposely misrepresenting those links or you are unable to read the material in those links.

Female mosquitoes do NOT lay their eggs in hosts. Mosquitoes do not lay their eggs in warm places. Female mosquitoes do not require a warm meal.

Nope the links I shared, say your wrong. Besides, what are you thinking, mosquitoes look for a cold body for breeding?

I am telling you what is right because I am laughing so hard at your fumbling inability to figure out the issue. I had no idea you were going to say something as ridiculous as claiming mosquitoes lay eggs in hosts. I was looking for a simpler issue which seems to escape you. Apparently, you are unable to read and understand anything about animals including their diets.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Here is the lunatic comment you posted. You really think that they lay eggs in warm places such as people?

What a lunatic comment.
I guess I could be wrong, and they prefer their young to not survive and grow.

Another classic case where you either could not understand the material that was posted or are purposely lying about what was posted.

Here is a little hint. A warm body can be detected by a mosquito, but that has nothing whatsoever to do with the blood requirement of the mosquito.
I never claimed that it did, however isn't it common sense that where ever there is fresh blood there is also usually heat?

Tooth's wacko statements:
Here we have Tooth thinking that mosquitoes lay eggs in warm bodies.
A vet told me that, was he wrong Too?

Here we have Tooth saying rabbits and cats can mate.
Well there is no question they can mate, I already provided a video showing them mating, its a question as to wheather or not they can produce offspring.

Here we have tooth saying a caterpillar turning into a butterfly is one species turning into another.
As I have explained, I was sarcastically stating this as you quickly caught it and tried to reference it as though I actually believed it.

Tooth, when you make the false claim that mosquitoes need warm blood I was not expecting the nonsense claim that they needed warm blood to lay their eggs in a host. I thought you were just wrong about the warm part.
Like I said, I was told this from a vet, however anything I have ever read about only talks about stagnant water. You did howver fail on the warm blood search, I provided four links that prove they search for warm bodies.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Oh yes you do and TF, aka Tooth's Folly is as wacky as the other follies you espouse.

Non sequiturs are there because your reasoning is poor to nonexistent, or you purposely tell falsehoods.
Logical fallicies are there because your reasoning is poor to nonexistent, or you purposely tell falsehoods.
You don't understand simple terms.
You seem unable to use words within normal English usage.
You seem unable to spell even simple words.
Ad hominems are evidence of a failed stance.
But your the only on failing, you have been given ample time to come up with a single diet that proves animals experiment with food, and you have failed beyond belief, then try to come up with lame excuses why they don't use the word experiment.
Go ahead, move the goal posts, I'm used to it.

These are the reasons your TF is a folly.
1. You provide no evidence to support it ... making it a folly
2. You make only unsubstantiated claims and call them facts ... making it a folly
3. You employ logical fallacies in nearly every post ... making it a folly
4. You employ non sequiturs ... making it a folly
5. You fail to understand simple terms used in science ... making it a folly.
6. You misuse words to the point of being nonsensical ... making it a folly
7. You lie about what you have done ... making it a folly
8. You constantly argue from personal ignorance ... making it a folly
9. You employ straw man arguments ... making it a folly
10. You employ ad hominems ,,,, making it a folly

All of these have been proved in this thread.

The mosquito lunacy is even funnier than cats and rabbits mating to have cabbits.
That would be because I don't have a folly.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by itsthetooth

It's a fact that female mosquitoes search for a warm body to lay eggs,

No....no its not!

We are all well aware of my failures

Yes....yes we are.

You need to change you mood from "not evolving" to "not learning".

There are very clear explanations of why female, and only female mozzies consume (yes consume, as in eat) blood. And it has nothing to do with incubating the larvae.

I started reading this thread....and then got to the point where I thought I'd already read it.

Oh yeah....nearly forgot....

CABBITS

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Either you are lying, which is probably true, or you were not able to understand what a vet told you.
I probably misunderstood him, however, there is still this unexplained answer then to how it is that cats and dogs are able to get worms from a mosquito bite.

If you knew anything at all about animal diets you would know that mosquitoes do not lay eggs in hosts, yet you are as adamant about that nonsense claim as you are about your folly. You can't even figure out why mosquitoes do not need a warm meal.
I don't have a folly, and if you think Target Food is a folly I have challenged you to prove it so and you have still failed.

No. I'm saying you are either purposely misrepresenting those links or you are unable to read the material in those links.

Female mosquitoes do NOT lay their eggs in hosts. Mosquitoes do not lay their eggs in warm places. Female mosquitoes do not require a warm meal.
Those links all state that a mosquito goes after a warm host.

I am telling you what is right because I am laughing so hard at your fumbling inability to figure out the issue. I had no idea you were going to say something as ridiculous as claiming mosquitoes lay eggs in hosts. I was looking for a simpler issue which seems to escape you. Apparently, you are unable to read and understand anything about animals including their diets.
And your opinion is greatly appreciated but you have still failed as you have not produced a single diet that shows anything experiments with food.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   

I guess I could be wrong, and they prefer their young to not survive and grow.

More nonsense from someone that thinks mosquitoes lay their eggs in hosts.

I never claimed that it did, however isn't it common sense that where ever there is fresh blood there is also usually heat?

That's not common sense. That's just plain wrong.

I can't believe anyone would think that. Then again you seem to be making all sorts of claims completely unrelated to reality.

A vet told me that, was he wrong Too?

If a vet told you that then they shouldn't be a vet. No vet told you that. Mosquitoes do not lay their eggs in hosts.

Well there is no question they can mate, I already provided a video showing them mating, its a question as to wheather or not they can produce offspring.

You claimed that they produced cabbits. I'm not sure which is more idiotic, cabbits or mosquitoes laying eggs in hosts. It just might be toss up.

As I have explained, I was sarcastically stating this as you quickly caught it and tried to reference it as though I actually believed it.

That's a lie. You very clear that you thought a caterpillar changing into a butterfly was an instance of a species turning into another species.

Here is what you posted when I asked about diet changes.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Caterpillars eat leafy material, but butterflies drink nectar. Are both part of their diets or neither is part of their diet?

Obviously his diet changes when he changes species.

When I tried to correct this mistake (only 1 of your many,many huge mistakes) this is what you posted

The caterpillar and the butterfly are the same species. They do not change species.

fine, subspecies.

Anyone can go back and see that you were not being sarcastic.

Like I said, I was told this from a vet, however anything I have ever read about only talks about stagnant water. You did howver fail on the warm blood search, I provided four links that prove they search for warm bodies.

You were not told that by a vet. You're again trying to cover up your total ineptitude at understanding animal life. You did not provide links that prove anything. You provide links that suggested that mosquitoes may detect people due to their warmth.

Female mosquitoes do not need or seek out warm meals. You are wrong. I am telling you why you are wrong. Had I corrected you early on I would have not had the hearty laugh at seeing you claim that mosquitoes lay eggs in hosts.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Oh yes you do and TF, aka Tooth's Folly is as wacky as the other follies you espouse.

Non sequiturs are there because your reasoning is poor to nonexistent, or you purposely tell falsehoods.
Logical fallicies are there because your reasoning is poor to nonexistent, or you purposely tell falsehoods.

2. You make only unsubstantiated claims and call them facts ... making it a folly

The mosquito lunacy is even funnier than cats and rabbits mating to have cabbits.

Oh you have a folly. It's tooth's folly.

It comes from someone who was unable to figure out that deer and many other animals eat dirt and rocks on a regualr basis.
It comes from someone that claimed and defended the existence of cabbits. Tooth claims rabbits and cats can have offspring.
It comes from someone that claimed a caterpillar turning into a butterfly is evidence of a species turning into another species.
It comes from someone that claimed mosquitoes lay their eggs in hosts.
It comes from someone that thinks all fresh blood is warm.
It comes from someone unable to differentiate between one way a mosquito detects prey and what female mosquitoes feed on.

Tooth has a folly and the longer tooth posts the more hilarious the folly becomes.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Its obvious now that this has all been a huge troll thread.

The discussion is continually derailed by "The folly who will not be named" saying that you have to disprove his illogical assertions which have no supporting evidence.

Then when "the folly who will not be named" is pinned to the wall with facts that cant be refuted its all supposed to have been a joke. Of course they aren't really serious when caught red handed telling lies.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   

I probably misunderstood him, however, there is still this unexplained answer then to how it is that cats and dogs are able to get worms from a mosquito bite.

Try starting with link. It describes the concept of disease vector.
en.wikipedia.org...

Here is a good book that includes the evolution of infectious disease.
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

I don't have a folly, and if you think Target Food is a folly I have challenged you to prove it so and you have still failed.

The onus is on you to provide supporting evidence. Please provide the first piece.

Those links all state that a mosquito goes after a warm host.

Just because ONE of the prey detection methods involves heat does not have a bearing on the other senses and the blood used by mosquitoes. Your critical thinking skills need improvement.

And your opinion is greatly appreciated but you have still failed as you have not produced a single diet that shows anything experiments with food.

Again you are clueless about diets and what is included in them. Frankly, not surprised seeing how poorly you understand biological issues.

The burden is on you to prove that no animals experiment with food. You've provided nothing. At best you claim an argument from personal ignorance. Your argument is that you are unable to find anything. N one should be surprised when you claim that mosquitoes are looking for a warm meal. They don't need a warm meal. Still waiting for you to learn about mosquitoes and blood.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Wertdagf

Tooth has admitted telling lies in a different thread.

It's all some silly game anti-evolutionists play. I remember one klutz lecturing to people telling them that Aldous Huxley was Darwin's Bulldog because he needed to use evolution to support his devious lifestyle.

I had to stand up and point out that the speaker was mistaken and that Darwin's Bulldog was not Aldous, but Robert Huxley and that there was no lifestyle issue to discuss. That did not stop the lecturer was going on. I told everyone to go home and look up Darwin's Bulldog and then they could see who was right.

Tooth demands that everyone prove him wrong. Been done many times. Tooth will reject everything since he is terribly close minded and unable to apply any rational thinking to apparently any issue.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Hey ho. I already know that this is going to be a waste of time, but here goes...

Notice that the mozzie is the vector for the worm to travel from host to host...

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   

More nonsense from someone that thinks mosquitoes lay their eggs in hosts.
I never said I was the one that claimed the idea, I said it was heard from a vet.

That's not common sense. That's just plain wrong.

I can't believe anyone would think that. Then again you seem to be making all sorts of claims completely unrelated to reality.

Everything I have read says they lay them in water and on plants.

If a vet told you that then they shouldn't be a vet. No vet told you that. Mosquitoes do not lay their eggs in hosts.
Maybe there is some other reason how they turn animals into a host.

That's a lie. You very clear that you thought a caterpillar changing into a butterfly was an instance of a species turning into another species
Of course its a lie, it was meant to be, I was being sarcastic.

Here is what you posted when I asked about diet changes.
This time I was taken to the correct post however I'm unsure what part of the thread your referring to.

Anyone can go back and see that you were not being sarcastic.
So as a result your claiming that I in fact momentarily believed that a species could change. I assure you that is only a fallacy that comes from an evolutionist, which I'm not. Speices don't change, unless your an evolutionist, and believe so.

You were not told that by a vet. You're again trying to cover up your total ineptitude at understanding animal life. You did not provide links that prove anything. You provide links that suggested that mosquitoes may detect people due to their warmth.

Female mosquitoes do not need or seek out warm meals. You are wrong. I am telling you why you are wrong. Had I corrected you early on I would have not had the hearty laugh at seeing you claim that mosquitoes lay eggs in hosts.
Thats a nice half ass story of the picture, but did you ever ask yourself why they would be looking for why they would need to detect people? Its a documented fact in those same links that they also explain the mosquito detects smell, then heat, and not that its important but then decides to bite them.

Your wrong.

But I don't have a folly, unlike you that has not shared one shred of evidence that animals experiment with food. I have to ask in fact, where did you get the idea that animals experiment with food? Because from what I'm able to see so far, it appears that you got it just to go against my thoery cause there sure in the hell isn't any proof of it.

Your redundant make shift definitions and profilling don't help prove you any less wrong then you are.

ll of these have been proved in this thread.

It comes from someone who was unable to figure out that deer and many other animals eat dirt and rocks on a regualr basis.
It comes from someone that claimed and defended the existence of cabbits. Tooth claims rabbits and cats can have offspring.
It comes from someone that claimed a caterpillar turning into a butterfly is evidence of a species turning into another species.
It comes from someone unable to differentiate between one way a mosquito detects prey and what female mosquitoe

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   

ll of these have been proved in this thread.

It comes from someone unable to differentiate between one way a mosquito detects prey and what female mosquitoes feed on.

Tooth has a folly and the longer tooth posts the more hilarious the folly becomes.
If deer eat rocks and dirt on a regular basis, then its probably part of their diet. Again where you have failed is your trying to take a diet and prove me wrong by claiming that the diet is wrong, when you missed the whole point. I didn't write the diet.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by idmonster

I wonder if Tooth is going to claim that heartworm has a target food of dogs and the cats are a phase 1 hunger plan.

Or maybe dogs have adapted to be carries of heartworm so that cats could mate with rabbits.

Maybe mosquitoes have been imbued with warmth detectors so that vets could say that heartworm lets mosquitoes lay their eggs safely.

Or maybe cabbits are the reason for the season.

Where can not understanding the world around us lead to when blinders are securely in place?

I don't know, which is why I try not to pass on information. It is hilarious to see what happens.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by idmonster

So I was half right, mosquitoes do infect animals with worms, it appears to just not be through the process of eggs.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   

I never said I was the one that claimed the idea, I said it was heard from a vet.

That's a lie. You posted that lunacy as your own. Later you made some insapid excuse about a vet. Face it you made the ludicrous claim that mosquitoes lay eggs in hosts.

Everything I have read says they lay them in water and on plants.

A late excuse for having posted the following.

It's because its for laying eggs, not for consuming. This is why cats and dogs get worms, thier body temperature is perfect for incubation and our bodies isn't. So we never get worms from mosquitoes even if they lay eggs in us

Tooth and trying to pretend that they are not completely wrong.

So her we go with more nonsense where tooth pretends not to be completely wrong

Maybe there is some other reason how they turn animals into a host.

Of course its a lie, it was meant to be, I was being sarcastic.

No one is falling for that lie. You wrote what you wrote. Everyone reading this thread knows what you wrote. Here is the link.

Caterpillars eat leafy material, but butterflies drink nectar. Are both part of their diets or neither is part of their diet?

Let's add another follow up response from you.

You have stated many times that no one has ever observed a species changing into another species.
But you now claim that when a caterpillar changes into a butterfly it changes into another species.

I guess there is always an exception to the rule.

This time I was taken to the correct post however I'm unsure what part of the thread your referring to.

I checked the link as can anyone else reading this thread. You lie again.

So as a result your claiming that I in fact momentarily believed that a species could change. I assure you that is only a fallacy that comes from an evolutionist, which I'm not. Speices don't change, unless your an evolutionist, and believe so.

The problem with telling lies all of the time is that you make mistakes. You can't remember all of the lies. You can't get your story straight. Pretty soon everyone realizes that nothing you say can be trusted. That's pretty much where this has ended up.

Thats a nice half ass story of the picture, but did you ever ask yourself why they would be looking for why they would need to detect people? Its a documented fact in those same links that they also explain the mosquito detects smell, then heat, and not that its important but then decides to bite them.

You are missing another important detector which leads them to blood.

I am amazed at how poorly you have managed to understand this issue. It comes from your incorrect statement that female mosquitoes need a warm meal and has ended up with all sorts of outrageous claims such as mosquitoes laying eggs in hosts.

The issue is simple. Mosquitoes can live without warm blood. Will tooth ever figure out this simple problem?

But I don't have a folly, unlike you that has not shared one shred of evidence that animals experiment with food. I have to ask in fact, where did you get the idea that animals experiment with food? Because from what I'm able to see so far, it appears that you got it just to go against my thoery cause there sure in the hell isn't any proof of it.

What we know so far is that tooth tells lies. Tooth has admitted in other thread to telling lies. Tooth can't seem to get his story straight on why he claimed that caterpillars turning into butterflies is a species changing into another species. Tell too many lies and you falter and stumble as tooth has been doing for months and months.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   

If deer eat rocks and dirt on a regular basis, then its probably part of their diet. Again where you have failed is your trying to take a diet and prove me wrong by claiming that the diet is wrong, when you missed the whole point. I didn't write the diet.

Show me a diet where it says deer eat rocks and dirt.

Oh tooth has a folly. It's tooth's folly.

It comes from someone who was unable to figure out that deer and many other animals eat dirt and rocks on a regular basis.

Tooth can't figure out why he is wrong to claim that female mosquitoes need warm blood. I asked the question of some second graders and a number laughed and told me the answer. These were not the third graders that knew what rock people eat on a regular basis.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   
For some reason that I do not comprehend, believing in creationism instead of evolution has become an article of faith in some Christian churches.

I find it funny because I was brought up in a fundamentalist church that had many silly issues but they didn't expect people to believe that man was instantly created by God and woman was made from Adams rib.

So, when we were children and asked who Adam and Eve''s children married it was pointed out that they married "others" in the land. So the creation fable was really about the first people to interact with God.

Personally, I think that the old testament is little more then stories passed down from generation to generation until they were finally written down. Who knows the accuracy of those fables.

Also, the new testament in many cases seems to have a kind and loving God whereas the old testament has a cruel and spiteful god. Are these the same God?

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   

So I was half right, mosquitoes do infect animals with worms, it appears to just not be through the process of eggs.

You aren't right at all! Only you are talking about infection.

The issue boils down to me pointing out your mistake that female mosquitoes need a warm meal. That is wrong. After that you have been wrong, wrong, wrong. The best part has been that when you are wrong it is in amazingly wacko ways.

The more you fumble the deeper the hole you dig for yourself.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   

That's a lie. You posted that lunacy as your own. Later you made some insapid excuse about a vet. Face it you made the ludicrous claim that mosquitoes lay eggs in hosts.
Now as you can see there is some truth to it, so it's not made up. Open mouth insert other foot. Mosquitoes lay larva, not eggs, as far as I'm concearned, close enough.

A late excuse for having posted the following.
Of course your oblivious to the fact that mosquitoes do lay larva. Same thing as far as I'm concearned.

Tooth and trying to pretend that they are not completely wrong.

So her we go with more nonsense where tooth pretends not to be completely wrong
Actually its what YOUR doing. Now your trying to claim that mosquitoes would take blood from a cold body, I want to see proof. Anyone with half a mind would know that where ever there is blood, there is warmth.

No one is falling for that lie. You wrote what you wrote. Everyone reading this thread knows what you wrote. Here is the link.
And you probably think that a catapillar changing into a butterfly is your golden goose of proof that species can change.

I checked the link as can anyone else reading this thread. You lie again.
I understand your full of opinions, but why don't you try proving it.

The problem with telling lies all of the time is that you make mistakes. You can't remember all of the lies. You can't get your story straight. Pretty soon everyone realizes that nothing you say can be trusted. That's pretty much where this has ended up.
And you know all about this how? What have I ever changed my story on?

You are missing another important detector which leads them to blood.

I am amazed at how poorly you have managed to understand this issue. It comes from your incorrect statement that female mosquitoes need a warm meal and has ended up with all sorts of outrageous claims such as mosquitoes laying eggs in hosts.

The issue is simple. Mosquitoes can live without warm blood. Will tooth ever figure out this simple problem?
Well sure they can, they just need it to lay eggs.

What we know so far is that tooth tells lies. Tooth has admitted in other thread to telling lies. Tooth can't seem to get his story straight on why he claimed that caterpillars turning into butterflies is a species changing into another species. Tell too many lies and you falter and stumble as tooth has been doing for months and months.

My story has always been straight, prove it. I don't have a folly, prove it.

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join