It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to prove evolution is FAKE!!!

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

1. You provide no evidence to support it ... making it a folly
2. You make only unsubstantiated claims and call them facts ... making it a folly
3. You employ logical fallacies in nearly every post ... making it a folly
4. You employ non sequiturs ... making it a folly
5. You fail to understand simple terms used in science ... making it a folly.
6. You misuse words to the point of being nonsensical ... making it a folly
7. You lie about what you have done ... making it a folly
8. You constantly argue from personal ignorance ... making it a folly
9. You employ straw man arguments ... making it a folly
10. You employ ad hominems ,,,, making it a folly
I provided tons of evidence, just because you don't recognize or understand it is not my problem. My observations are open for anyone to test, that why your lying and saying I never submitted them. There is no logical fallacie in my observations and anyone can test them personally. Non sequiturs only happen because you don't understand the concept of target food, like for starters how there couldn't possibly ever be experimentation with food, period, and then you don't get it or understand it so you try to challenge the idea by claiming an error in the knowledge of the diet, and you missed the whole poiint that was two steps ahead of you. I understand simple terms like anyone else. I don't misuse words, I don't lie, I never argue from my or YOUR personal ignorance, its pointless, I use facts. Ad hominems don't make it a folly if they are true.

You've never demonstrated a pattern to diets. All you've done is made unsubstantiated claims which have been quickly shown to be false.
I have never made any claims that have been proven false, but I'm open to the idea if someone can HONESTLY do it.

You mean like how you proved me wrong with female mosquitoes drinking blood, epic fail.

A non sequitur. The onus is on you to show evidence supporting your folly. You have not done that even once.
I have already stated my facts, you will have to go fish to find them.

Good luck, you might learn something.

Actually, almost all organisms are opportunistic feeders. A concise diet is listed for people such as yourselves that need a simple answer. Deer and mosquitoes and caterpillars and bears and squirrels and almost all life on Earth does not have species all eating the same food. There is no such thing as " reverting back to an original diet ". That's an instance of your folly.
This is why you get confused, you don't read correctly. I never said all species eat the same food, that would be a folly for sure, what I said is all units of a species eat the same food.

No. You are silly for stating something as inane as that.
So is it a fact that you will continue to try to hide behind?

More unsubstantiated rubbish claims.
I gave you the reason why its a fact, the onus is on you to prove it wrong, whats the matter, cat got your tongue?

More non sequiturs. No wonder it's called Tooth Folly.
They are not non sequiturs, they are cold hard, proven facts backed up by redundant proof through observation. So prove it wrong, You never explain why you don't agree, you never explain why you think something is false, or even a folly, you just voice your opinion like we are all just suppose to take your word for it because you are the all mighty king know it all.

Wrong. You made these unsubstantiated claims based on your personal ignorance. PS. You used the word unbiased which is not applicable.
That would be false again, at the time I started this observation I was actually looking for proof for evolution, but instead found proof for the opposite.

Almost all species experiment with food.That is normal. Your claims are based on an argument from personal ignorance.
I see, so what your telling me is that the 50 or so diets that I sampled for observation purposes, that clearly showed a known concise diet, were all actually very wrong, and your right, and we are all just suppose to take your word for it WHY exactly?

More idiotic claims based on Tooth's Folly. You have yet to provide the first piece of evidence to support any of these inane claims.
And again you never provide any proof to explain why they are idiotic, again we are all just suppose to take your word for this based on what, your opinion? Well sorry to burst your bubble jack but I did my homework, and you have failed in proving me wrong, and your silly opinion isn't going to break that without any proof, perhaps you would do better on a thread about opinions.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Just more unsubstantiated gibberish coming from your folly. Please provide evidence to support these nonsense fairy tales of yours.
And again, you speak from personal ignorance, you offer no reason or proof as to why you feel they are unsubstantiated gibberish as a folly, and offer no reason, no explanation, and no details, again we are all just suppose to sit back and relax knowing that you are in your right mind even though you offer no facts. At least do yourself the courtesy and back up your claims instead of looking like a troll.

Another non sequitur.
But your still not explaining how it is a species can experiment when we know what he eats, and the diet never mentions anything about him experimenting.
I think your a fool,
And I know your wrong.

A nonsensical statement again revealing that your claims are a folly.
I'm sure there are a few people on here aside from myself that would love to see YOUR proof. Where is my folly?

A lie and a non sequitur combined.
You were too jealous, and I already proved that earlier.

You are confused - completely confused.
I know enough about evolution to know that its a loaded crock, and not once have you ever produced facts that show why adaptation is able to be included in its definition, while I have asked over and over. But don't worrry about it, I know why your coming up short with facts, because you don't have any

That is your new title, the factless troll

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Apparently you know nothing about mosquitoes. No surprise there. You are absolutely clueless about the issue of mosquitoes and blood.
I posted a link that explained that mosquitoes don't consume blood, its only absorbed to lay eggs.

Now are you going to run to your corner again and claim that once again, just like the 50 diets that I used, that yet another website is lying?

Why is it that YOU are the only one telling the truth, have you ever wondered that mr.

I doubt you'll ever figure out why you are wrong to claim that female mosquitoes want a warm meal as you claimed.
So in other words, you know deep down in your heart that I'm wrong again, even though your unable to find any evidence of it. Just like everything else, just your opinion.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 12:10 AM
link   
All living creatures have the capability given by God to change their bodies to survive change in environment.

However living beings are capable of slow changes only. If the environment changes drastically very fast, mass die-offs occur.

Yes dinosaurs roamed earth at one time that died off. However the wise man says that humans were present on Earth when dinosaurs roamed and these two co-existed. Humans survived but not the dinosaurs. Humans have the brain that gives them the capability to survive the biggest calamities. The animals don't have that.

Evolution is not fake. However evolution happened after creation. God creates this world and then it runs for some time (billions of years) where evolution does play a role. These are not mutually exclusive.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by itsthetooth

I provided tons of evidence, just because you don't recognize or understand it is not my problem. My observations are open for anyone to test, that why your lying and saying I never submitted them. There is no logical fallacie in my observations and anyone can test them personally. Non sequiturs only happen because you don't understand the concept of target food, like for starters how there couldn't possibly ever be experimentation with food, period, and then you don't get it or understand it so you try to challenge the idea by claiming an error in the knowledge of the diet, and you missed the whole poiint that was two steps ahead of you. I understand simple terms like anyone else. I don't misuse words, I don't lie, I never argue from my or YOUR personal ignorance, its pointless, I use facts. Ad hominems don't make it a folly if they are true.

That's a lie. You have provided zero evidence support Tooth's Folly.

If you want to provide a link to any evidence then do so. So far you have provided nothing, zero, nada.

Non sequiturs are there because your reasoning is poor to nonexistent, or you purposely tell falsehoods.
Logical fallicies are there because your reasoning is poor to nonexistent, or you purposely tell falsehoods.
You don't understand simple terms.
You seem unable to use words within normal English usage.
You seem unable to spell even simple words.
Ad hominems are evidence of a failed stance.

2. You make only unsubstantiated claims and call them facts ... making it a folly

You mean like how you proved me wrong with female mosquitoes drinking blood, epic fail.

Please read what I wrote. I challenged you on the warm meal claim. You're still dead wrong and you seem unable to understand such a simple issue. It really boils down to you arguing from a position of personal ignorance.

I have already stated my facts, you will have to go fish to find them.

Another pitiful excuse for your failure.

This is why you get confused, you don't read correctly. I never said all species eat the same food, that would be a folly for sure, what I said is all units of a species eat the same food.

Another excuse for your failure.

I gave you the reason why its a fact, the onus is on you to prove it wrong, whats the matter, cat got your tongue?

Sorry the onus is on you as the claimant. If you don't support your folly, then it fails.

They are not non sequiturs, they are cold hard, proven facts backed up by redundant proof through observation. So prove it wrong, You never explain why you don't agree, you never explain why you think something is false, or even a folly, you just voice your opinion like we are all just suppose to take your word for it because you are the all mighty king know it all.

That's a lie. They are all non sequiturs. Your claims are pitiful at best.
Animals experiment with food regardless of abundance.

That would be false again, at the time I started this observation I was actually looking for proof for evolution, but instead found proof for the opposite.

Again you are argue from a position of personal ignorance.

I see, so what your telling me is that the 50 or so diets that I sampled for observation purposes, that clearly showed a known concise diet, were all actually very wrong, and your right, and we are all just suppose to take your word for it WHY exactly?

More non sequiturs.

And again you never provide any proof to explain why they are idiotic, again we are all just suppose to take your word for this based on what, your opinion? Well sorry to burst your bubble jack but I did my homework, and you have failed in proving me wrong, and your silly opinion isn't going to break that without any proof, perhaps you would do better on a thread about opinions.

The onus is on you to support your claims. So far you have shown a strong unwillingness. The answer is obvious. It's an inane idea.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 12:28 AM
link   

And again, you speak from personal ignorance, you offer no reason or proof as to why you feel they are unsubstantiated gibberish as a folly, and offer no reason, no explanation, and no details, again we are all just suppose to sit back and relax knowing that you are in your right mind even though you offer no facts. At least do yourself the courtesy and back up your claims instead of looking like a troll.

Please provide the first piece of evidence to support your folly.

But your still not explaining how it is a species can experiment when we know what he eats, and the diet never mentions anything about him experimenting. I think your a fool, And I know your wrong.

The notion that species know what to eat is a moronic idea you have failed to support. Animals experiment with food regardless of abundance.

I'm sure there are a few people on here aside from myself that would love to see YOUR proof. Where is my folly?

Nearly everything you post is a folly.

You were too jealous, and I already proved that earlier.

You lied and employed a non sequitur.

I know enough about evolution to know that its a loaded crock, and not once have you ever produced facts that show why adaptation is able to be included in its definition, while I have asked over and over. But don't worrry about it, I know why your coming up short with facts, because you don't have any

You know nothing about evolution as used in science. You prove it every post.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 12:33 AM
link   

I posted a link that explained that mosquitoes don't consume blood, its only absorbed to lay eggs.

Now are you going to run to your corner again and claim that once again, just like the 50 diets that I used, that yet another website is lying?

Why is it that YOU are the only one telling the truth, have you ever wondered that mr.

What I stated before and you are clueless about is that female mosquitoes are not interested in a warm meal. You're so clueless that you have not an inkling about why you are completely lost.

Your original claim is about female mosquitoes and a warm meal. That is a claim made by you - a totally clueless claim.

So in other words, you know deep down in your heart that I'm wrong again, even though your unable to find any evidence of it. Just like everything else, just your opinion.

I know why you are wrong. I am waiting to see how long it takes you to figure out why you are wrong. As far as I can see you'll never be able to figure out the mistake. Even third graders figured out your mistake in seconds.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   

That's a lie. You have provided zero evidence support Tooth's Folly.
Thats because I don't have a folly.

If you want to provide a link to any evidence then do so. So far you have provided nothing, zero, nada.
You mean if I want to repeat any links I have share, and no I don't want to play the repeat game.

Non sequiturs are there because your reasoning is poor to nonexistent, or you purposely tell falsehoods.
Logical fallicies are there because your reasoning is poor to nonexistent, or you purposely tell falsehoods.

Profiling me is not going to better your case, the only way you can do that is to man up, take charge and prove your claims. Profiling me, be-littling me is not going to cut it.

Please read what I wrote. I challenged you on the warm meal claim. You're still dead wrong and you seem unable to understand such a simple issue. It really boils down to you arguing from a position of personal ignorance.
It's a fact that female mosquitoes search for a warm body to lay eggs, I don't see whats so hard for you to understand. Do you think they are going to lay eggs in something cold? Wise up.

Another pitiful excuse for your failure.
We are all well aware of my failures, you have been very forthcoming in sharing your opinion, but when are you going to prove its a pitful?

Another excuse for your failure.
Did you have anything else to share other than your opinion?

Sorry the onus is on you as the claimant. If you don't support your folly, then it fails.
The onus, has been passed to you because I have already proven my side of the story, now if you missed it, that isn't my fault, if you didn't understand it, thats not my fault either, if you refuse to acknowledge it because it disproves evolution, thats not my fault either.

That's a lie. They are all non sequiturs. Your claims are pitiful at best.
Animals experiment with food regardless of abundance.
We are all well aware of your false claims, you have been given ample time to produce one single diet that claims experimentation, and you have failed miserably. All your doing is making yourself look bad by continuing to claim that species experiment with food, when you have failed in producing a single shred of evidence. Your blind to your own findings. Quit stalling and prove it.

Again you are argue from a position of personal ignorance.
Without any explanation or proof, I don't believe you..

More non sequiturs.
Withour proof or an explanation, I don't believe you.

The onus is on you to support your claims. So far you have shown a strong unwillingness. The answer is obvious. It's an inane idea.
Well I'm seeing a pattern here. Like I have stated, I'm not going to play the repeat game, and its obvious to me that, thats all your trying to do. Your lying, because first you stated that Target Food is a fallacy, then its a folly, claiming I have never produced any proof. Then you turn around and claim that its a folly and that I have never even share Target Food with you. So which is it? Is it a fallacy, is it a folly, have I shared it, or have I no shared it? The more you lie, the sadder you look. In addition you keep replying with comments, and while I find yours very amusing and off track, you could find the answers to the questions you looking for if you backed up your claims instead of answering with pointless comments.

I don't have a folly, and I have repeated this over a dozen times, are you brain dead?

The notion that species know what to eat is a moronic idea you have failed to support. Animals experiment with food regardless of abundance.
Now back up your claim with evidence and we might be able to get somewhere.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Your basically admitting here that you have made a biased decision simply because you think its a moronic idea. I'm glad you see you have realy utilized your sleuthing skills on this one.

No wonder you believe in evolution, your decisions are based on what you personally think is moronic instead of the facts in front of you.

Nearly everything you post is a folly.
Prove it.

You lied and employed a non sequitur.
Prove it.

You know nothing about evolution as used in science. You prove it every post.
Prove it.

What I stated before and you are clueless about is that female mosquitoes are not interested in a warm meal. You're so clueless that you have not an inkling about why you are completely lost.
Of course they aren't, I never claimed that, what I said is they are looking for a warm body to lay eggs.

Your original claim is about female mosquitoes and a warm meal. That is a claim made by you - a totally clueless claim.
I never said mosquitos have a warm meal.

I know why you are wrong. I am waiting to see how long it takes you to figure out why you are wrong. As far as I can see you'll never be able to figure out the mistake. Even third graders figured out your mistake in seconds.
So now what your saying is you know why I'm wrong, your just unable to produce any evidence of why that is.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   

You have provided zero evidence to support Tooth's Folly.

Profiling me is not going to better your case, the only way you can do that is to man up, take charge and prove your claims. Profiling me, be-littling me is not going to cut it.

I am simply pointing out what you have posted. If you care about your poor quality posts then you can fix that by avoiding these issues:

It's a fact that female mosquitoes search for a warm body to lay eggs, I don't see whats so hard for you to understand. Do you think they are going to lay eggs in something cold? Wise up.

That is false. Female mosquitoes do not "search for a warm body to lay eggs."

You really need to learn about mosquitoes before making comments.

We are all well aware of my failures, you have been very forthcoming in sharing your opinion, but when are you going to prove its a pitful?

You just did it again with your mosquito comment.

The onus, has been passed to you because I have already proven my side of the story, now if you missed it, that isn't my fault, if you didn't understand it, thats not my fault either, if you refuse to acknowledge it because it disproves evolution, thats not my fault either.

The onus is never passed. It is up to the claimant to support the claims. You've proved nothing because you have offered not even one piece of evidence to support your folly.

We are all well aware of your false claims, you have been given ample time to produce one single diet that claims experimentation, and you have failed miserably. All your doing is making yourself look bad by continuing to claim that species experiment with food, when you have failed in producing a single shred of evidence. Your blind to your own findings. Quit stalling and prove it.

It is illogical to have a diet list experimenting with food. Why can't you understand something that simple? This isn't some childish trap you think you've laid that people would fall for do you? Maybe you have.

Withour proof or an explanation, I don't believe you.

You can't figure out the non sequiturs on your own? Oh come on!

Well I'm seeing a pattern here. Like I have stated, I'm not going to play the repeat game, and its obvious to me that, thats all your trying to do. Your lying, because first you stated that Target Food is a fallacy, then its a folly, claiming I have never produced any proof. Then you turn around and claim that its a folly and that I have never even share Target Food with you. So which is it? Is it a fallacy, is it a folly, have I shared it, or have I no shared it? The more you lie, the sadder you look. In addition you keep replying with comments, and while I find yours very amusing and off track, you could find the answers to the questions you looking for if you backed up your claims instead of answering with pointless comments.

Anyone reading this thread can see that you are avoiding backing up any of the claims you have made. That is why it remains a folly.

I don't have a folly, and I have repeated this over a dozen times, are you brain dead?

Your posts state otherwise.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Your basically admitting here that you have made a biased decision simply because you think its a moronic idea. I'm glad you see you have realy utilized your sleuthing skills on this one

You post incorrect info time and time again. You can't figure out mosquitoes. That has been the case with all of the animals you have mentioned.

No wonder you believe in evolution, your decisions are based on what you personally think is moronic instead of the facts in front of you.

With 99.9999% blunders on your part no wonder you are so confused.

The lies, non sequiturs, errors, blunders, etc have all been pointed out.

Of course they aren't, I never claimed that, what I said is they are looking for a warm body to lay eggs.

That is wrong. Read up on mosquitoes and find out why you are wrong.

I never said mosquitos have a warm meal.

Really? Here is what you posted.

You see its just possible that the female mosquitoes are the only ones that go after warm diets

It's because its for laying eggs, not for consuming. This is why cats and dogs get worms, thier body temperature is perfect for incubation and our bodies isn't. So we never get worms from mosquitoes even if they lay eggs in us

So now what your saying is you know why I'm wrong, your just unable to produce any evidence of why that is.

Everyone reading this thread knows you lied again.

edit on 29-3-2013 by stereologist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   

You have provided zero evidence to support Tooth's Folly.
That would be because I don't have a folly.

I am simply pointing out what you have posted. If you care about your poor quality posts then you can fix that by avoiding these issues:
Your opinion of what I have posted is not my concearn.

And profilling me proves what?

Prove it.

That is false. Female mosquitoes do not "search for a warm body to lay eggs."
Prove it.

You really need to learn about mosquitoes before making comments.
Prove it.

You just did it again with your mosquito comment.
Prove it.

The onus is never passed. It is up to the claimant to support the claims. You've proved nothing because you have offered not even one piece of evidence to support your folly.
Thats because I don't have a folly.

It is illogical to have a diet list experimenting with food. Why can't you understand something that simple? This isn't some childish trap you think you've laid that people would fall for do you? Maybe you have.
The fact that you admitt that it appears to be a trap, tells me that you know that your wrong. You can't have a diet with experimentation, I'm impressed that your making progress. Now run out and find me that species that doesn't have a diet.

You can't figure out the non sequiturs on your own? Oh come on!
Your lack of understanding may appear to be a non sequitur, but I assure you, your incorrect.

Anyone reading this thread can see that you are avoiding backing up any of the claims you have made. That is why it remains a folly.
Then how do you know its a folly.

Your posts state otherwise.

Your the one making the claim that I have a folly, the onus is on you to prove it. Are you going to back up your claim, or continue to troll?

•Heat sensors - Mosquitoes can detect heat, so they can find warm-blooded mammals and birds very easily once they get close enough.

Warm blood

Your such a fool, I'm seriously not going to do your homework for you any longer.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   

You post incorrect info time and time again. You can't figure out mosquitoes. That has been the case with all of the animals you have mentioned.
Prove it.

With 99.9999% blunders on your part no wonder you are so confused.
Thanks for your concearn but without any provided proof on your part, I have to take it like its just another opinion. BTW is the 99.9999% rectally derived. And you claim that I make things up, WOW

The lies, non sequiturs, errors, blunders, etc have all been pointed out.
I'm sure everyone here would agree that you are the oh mighty pointer outer, but I'm suggesting you prove them otherwise they are just opinion.

That is wrong. Read up on mosquitoes and find out why you are wrong.
I just posted proof in the last post.

But here it is again, from yet another site.

Your body temperature, or warmth, can also make a difference. Mosquitoes may flock to pregnant women because of their extra body heat.

warm people

Really? Here is what you posted.

Everyone reading this thread knows you lied again.
And what exactly did I lie about?

edit on 29-3-2013 by itsthetooth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   

You have provided zero evidence to support Tooth's Folly. When are you going to post the first piece of evidence to support your folly?

These are the reasons your TF is a folly.

All of these have been proved in this thread.

The fact that you admitt that it appears to be a trap, tells me that you know that your wrong. You can't have a diet with experimentation, I'm impressed that your making progress. Now run out and find me that species that doesn't have a diet.

Your the one making the claim that I have a folly, the onus is on you to prove it. Are you going to back up your claim, or continue to troll?

The onus is on the claimant. You have made the claim and so far have made no effort to provide any evidence. Until you do it remains a folly, your folly.

Female mosquitoes do not "search for a warm body to lay eggs." You made that claim and it is ludicrous.
Where do the mosquitoes place their eggs?

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   

I'm not going to correct your ineptitude. You began with the warm claim which is false. Then you made claims about mosquitoes and their eggs. Please tell us more so that we can laugh even heartier.

The only reason I did not right 100% is because I am given you the benefit of the doubt that you might have been right once.

I'm sure everyone here would agree that you are the oh mighty pointer outer, but I'm suggesting you prove them otherwise they are just opinion.

Every one here knows you are wrong. So please entertain us with more of your mistakes.

Read up on mosquitoes and find out why you are wrong.

You posted that female mosquitoes looked for warmth. That is wrong. You made some comment about mosquitoes and ... let me copy this wacko statement

It's a fact that female mosquitoes search for a warm body to lay eggs, I don't see whats so hard for you to understand. Do you think they are going to lay eggs in something cold?

You can't be that mistaken about mosquitoes can you? Obviously YES!

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   

You have provided zero evidence to support Tooth's Folly. When are you going to post the first piece of evidence to support your folly?

I don't have a tooths folly, maybe thats why.

And at what point does this include you ignorng my posts with links that prove you wrong.

I don't have a folly, and profilling me isn't going to get you anywhere.

I don't have a folly.

The onus is on the claimant. You have made the claim and so far have made no effort to provide any evidence. Until you do it remains a folly, your folly.

Female mosquitoes do not "search for a warm body to lay eggs." You made that claim and it is ludicrous.
Where do the mosquitoes place their eggs?
OH dear, if you don't know this one, then you should not be arguing about it.

Everyone knows that mosquitoes can lay eggs in stagnant water, but I did have a veternarian tell me that they can lay eggs under the skin as well.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   

You posted that female mosquitoes looked for warmth. That is wrong. You made some comment about mosquitoes and ... let me copy this wacko statement
Not according to the four links I shared.

You can't be that mistaken about mosquitoes can you? Obviously YES!
Another classic case of how not only am I wrong, but also all the other people that provided the links. Oh and of course you are right.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   

It's a fact that female mosquitoes search for a warm body to lay eggs, I don't see whats so hard for you to understand. Do you think they are going to lay eggs in something cold?

Here is the lunatic comment you posted. You really think that they lay eggs in warm places such as people?

What a lunatic comment.

Another classic case of how not only am I wrong, but also all the other people that provided the links. Oh and of course you are right.

Another classic case where you either could not understand the material that was posted or are purposely lying about what was posted.

Here is a little hint. A warm body can be detected by a mosquito, but that has nothing whatsoever to do with the blood requirement of the mosquito.

Tooth's wacko statements:
Here we have Tooth thinking that mosquitoes lay eggs in warm bodies.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's because its for laying eggs, not for consuming. This is why cats and dogs get worms, thier body temperature is perfect for incubation and our bodies isn't. So we never get worms from mosquitoes even if they lay eggs in us

Here we have Tooth saying rabbits and cats can mate.

We have cats and rabbits, two totally different species, are able to breed with one another and make a cabbit.

Here we have tooth saying a caterpillar turning into a butterfly is one species turning into another.

Caterpillars eat leafy material, but butterflies drink nectar. Are both part of their diets or neither is part of their diet?

Obviously his diet changes when he changes species.

Tooth, when you make the false claim that mosquitoes need warm blood I was not expecting the nonsense claim that they needed warm blood to lay their eggs in a host. I thought you were just wrong about the warm part.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   

I don't have a tooths folly, maybe thats why.

Oh yes you do and TF, aka Tooth's Folly is as wacky as the other follies you espouse.

The mosquito lunacy is even funnier than cats and rabbits mating to have cabbits.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Here is the lunatic comment you posted. You really think that they lay eggs in warm places such as people?

What a lunatic comment.
A vet told me that.

Another classic case where you either could not understand the material that was posted or are purposely lying about what was posted.

Here is a little hint. A warm body can be detected by a mosquito, but that has nothing whatsoever to do with the blood requirement of the mosquito.
So the four links I shared that prove you wrong, your saying are all wrong?

Tooth, when you make the false claim that mosquitoes need warm blood I was not expecting the nonsense claim that they needed warm blood to lay their eggs in a host. I thought you were just wrong about the warm part.
Nope the links I shared, say your wrong. Besides, what are you thinking, mosquitoes look for a cold body for breeding?

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join