It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to prove evolution is FAKE!!!

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by itsthetooth

It's no longer on me once you started to answer about it. Besides I never wrote anything called Tooth's Folly.

The onus is on you to provide the meaning of your claims. What do you mean by experimentation with food?

So as a first hand observer, your claiming to have a preconcieved diet about all the species your talking about, so much so that you just automatically know what they are suppose to eat. I call BS on this.

Only you have made that claim through your folly.

If you know anything about any diet its either because its domesticated which doesn't count, or you learned about it in some way, again I'm calling BS on your claims. There is no way you can be psycic and automatically know everyones diet.

This in fact contradicts every you've claimed. Why are you shooting down your own claims?

I'm not working with or making any claims about anything called Tooths folly.

It is called tooth's folly due to your behavior. You have lied and denied to make a folly of all of your claims.

I don't have a folly. All units of a species do eat the same food, and just because male and female mosquitoes don't first of all doesn't mean I'm wrong, thats why I said all units of a species, as in male units or female units. Your welcome to go back and read what I wrote and see for yourself. Even if I was wrong, which I'm not, mosquitoes don't speak for the rest of all species as they do. Again your wrong.

Instead of telling lies why not just admit that there are problems with your folly and making adjustments? You never brought up units till now.

But this is where evolution is at. You can't win an argument by being honest so you try to move the goal posts or think you can win on a technicality. It's just shows how poor your skills are, because you knew good and well what I was saying. Just like when you tried to pass off rabbits off as eaters of poo, they actually aren't eating poo they are reeating undigested food, but again, leave it to an evolutionist to try to win a debate on stretching the truth.

What does you telling repeated lies and being unable to construct a valid guess have to do with something you can't even figure out? You still make it abundant clear that you do not understand what evolution is as used in science.

Evolution might be falsly used by science but I'm not aware of anything.

No, it is you that can't understand what evolution means in science. It's you and you alone.

Thats such a loaded crock of crap, DNA does NOT support the theory of evolution, if it did, you and I wouldn't be having this discussion right now. There is NO PROOF that any changes EVER found are part of an organised process called evolution.

Again you argue from a position of personal ignorance. DNA supports the theory of evolution. In fact, working out the structure of DNA has helped solidify evolution. Just because you seem to not be able to understand anything at all about evolution is odd. Almost everyone can. Your blanket denials show all that you are extraordinarily ignorant of even the basics.

Your evolution is sounding more and more like a replacement for what would be a god.

There you go again telling all that you are completely ignorant of the meaning of evolution in science.

Because their DNA never indicates so.

Please show us where the DNA is sequenced for new species.

The only realm that evolution has in science is in the pretend corner.

Gibberish.

I know evolution better than you do, and IMO, it would have to be a super genius to pull off the miracles that it does.

Again you tell all that you have no idea what evolution means in science.

Evolution is not used in science other than it being mistaken for adaptability.

Yet again you tell all how you have no idea what evolution means in science.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Forcing a parakeet to eat ramon is not the same as experimenting, I can see why you totally don't get this.

So now you change the story to claim that you were torturing a bird by force feeding it. That's nasty of you.

Nope, it just tells me that you didn't understand it in the begining, and that you still don't. Don't try to tell me I have my own definition wrong, YOU DIDNT MAKE IT UP, I DID.

We know you made up tooth's folly. I also asked you define what you mean by diet and that was not easy. You finally provided a definition for diet. Now you violate that definition. That is why I asked questions earlier to be sure you were happy with your definition.

Only in your mind, because you would honestly think that force feeding an animal would be the same as him choosing the food. I can see now why your so off on all of this. You don't have a clue.

In the original post about the parakeet you never stated that you were torturing the animal. Now you do. I'm sad to hear that the animal was cruelly treated by you.

Which happens to be the epic fail in your belief that species will just eat what ever. You should be starting to realize now not only that your wrong, but the biggest reason that proves you wong.

Posting such an illogical construct only weakens your statements.

Thats because you failed to understand something else I pointed out weeks ago, and that is that any species that is not eating target food, is in a phase of hunger. There is a reason why its called a phase of hunger, can you figure it out.

I didn't miss of the gibberish and nonsense you've spewed. That's why it is called Tooth's Folly. You've never provided evidence for any of claims you've made.

I don't have, nor have a written a folly, thats all in your imagination, something that evolutionists frequently over use. Target Food is not in abundance on this planet, thats for sure.

You've espoused an unsubstantiated tale which is known as Tooth's Folly. You've made up stories and changed them and contradicted yourself. What else would we expect from someone claiming that rabbits and cats mate to have cabbits?

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

The onus is on you to provide the meaning of your claims. What do you mean by experimentation with food?
Why would you prematurely be making claims against it when your not even sure what I meant ??? Sounds like a typical evolutionist move to me.

This in fact contradicts every you've claimed. Why are you shooting down your own claims?
If you think I'm shooting down my own claims, it just goes to prove to me that your off track all this time.

It is called tooth's folly due to your behavior. You have lied and denied to make a folly of all of your claims.
Target Food is an observed event through dozens of diets, not just one or two.

Instead of telling lies why not just admit that there are problems with your folly and making adjustments? You never brought up units till now.
You will have to go back and read for yourself, I know what I said.

What does you telling repeated lies and being unable to construct a valid guess have to do with something you can't even figure out? You still make it abundant clear that you do not understand what evolution is as used in science.
Evolution isn't used in science.

No, it is you that can't understand what evolution means in science. It's you and you alone.
I understand enough of it, thats for sure.

Again you argue from a position of personal ignorance. DNA supports the theory of evolution. In fact, working out the structure of DNA has helped solidify evolution. Just because you seem to not be able to understand anything at all about evolution is odd. Almost everyone can. Your blanket denials show all that you are extraordinarily ignorant of even the basics.
There is no proof that any changes to DNA are part of a larger process known as evolution. Sorry man there is no proof.

There you go again telling all that you are completely ignorant of the meaning of evolution in science.
Something that is smart enough to change DNA, something that is smart enough to create new species, but its not a living being, come on man, really?

Please show us where the DNA is sequenced for new species.
I know this because no one has ever been able to look at DNA and make claims that they are able to tell what species it evolved from.

Again you tell all that you have no idea what evolution means in science.
Adaptation is the ONLY thing evolution means to mainstream science.

Yet again you tell all how you have no idea what evolution means in science.
There is also no proof that these events are part of the larger process known as evolution.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   

So now you change the story to claim that you were torturing a bird by force feeding it. That's nasty of you.
What a troll, I never claimed that. But then again, you are an evolutionist, so taking things out of context to make them fit your need is standard.

We know you made up tooth's folly. I also asked you define what you mean by diet and that was not easy. You finally provided a definition for diet. Now you violate that definition. That is why I asked questions earlier to be sure you were happy with your definition.
Which is why I posted the definition, then you acted like you didn't know how to read it.

In the original post about the parakeet you never stated that you were torturing the animal. Now you do. I'm sad to hear that the animal was cruelly treated by you.
Mods please do something about this troll. I never said that.

Posting such an illogical construct only weakens your statements.
Your so dim witted about this that you can't understand just how far off you are, yet your unable to explain why deer don't eat cow, or dog, or why bears don't eat trees. One day you will wise up and realize that Target Food has a lot of truth behind it.

I didn't miss of the gibberish and nonsense you've spewed. That's why it is called Tooth's Folly. You've never provided evidence for any of claims you've made.
All of my claims have been redundantly backed up and shared.

You've espoused an unsubstantiated tale which is known as Tooth's Folly. You've made up stories and changed them and contradicted yourself. What else would we expect from someone claiming that rabbits and cats mate to have cabbits?
If you think I have contradicted myself, its surely because you don't have a clue what Target Food is.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Why would you prematurely be making claims against it when your not even sure what I meant ??? Sounds like a typical evolutionist move to me.

Tooth's Folly has been shown to false many times. I'm just curious what terrible excuse you have for yet another failure of TF.

If you think I'm shooting down my own claims, it just goes to prove to me that your off track all this time.

No. It shows how poorly thought out TF is.

Target Food is an observed event through dozens of diets, not just one or two.

Post some evidence if you have any.

You will have to go back and read for yourself, I know what I said.

You keep changing to adjust to all of your failures.

Evolution isn't used in science.

That has to be the best example of arguing from personal ignorance to date.

I understand enough of it, thats for sure.

Now you contradict yourself. No surprise.

There is no proof that any changes to DNA are part of a larger process known as evolution. Sorry man there is no proof.

Thanks for showing us yet again that you do not understand basic terms used in science.

Something that is smart enough to change DNA, something that is smart enough to create new species, but its not a living being, come on man, really?

More evidence that you are clueless concerning the meaning of evolution as use din science.

I know this because no one has ever been able to look at DNA and make claims that they are able to tell what species it evolved from.

1. Does not answer the question
2. You are wrong about the content of the statement

Adaptation is the ONLY thing evolution means to mainstream science.

Now there you blunder your way into revealing even more how clueless you are about the meaning of evolution.

There is also no proof that these events are part of the larger process known as evolution.

Meaningless comment from someone who demonstrated quite well they have no idea what evolution means as used in science.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   

What a troll, I never claimed that. But then again, you are an evolutionist, so taking things out of context to make them fit your need is standard.

Force feeding is a form of torture. Nasty of you.

Which is why I posted the definition, then you acted like you didn't know how to read it.

You altered the definition as I assisted you in examining the implications of the different definitions you proposed. I can read. You just didn't understand the importance of clarifying your position.

Your so dim witted about this that you can't understand just how far off you are, yet your unable to explain why deer don't eat cow, or dog, or why bears don't eat trees. One day you will wise up and realize that Target Food has a lot of truth behind it.

Deer eat meat. Bears eat trees. Where have you been?

All of my claims have been redundantly backed up and shared.

That's a bald faced lie.

If you think I have contradicted myself, its surely because you don't have a clue what Target Food is. /quote]
I've seen Tooth's Folly for a while and you stumble every which way, provide no evidence, and scream like a banshee over your own mistakes.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Top Ten Most Cited Chemist in the World Knows That Evolution Doesn't Work - Ja

Wow.
edit on 25-3-2013 by CALGARIAN because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

The man states "I don’t understand evolution, and I will confess that to you."

The guy makes it clear that evolution runs against his religious beliefs. That is why he is against evolution.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Tooth's Folly has been shown to false many times. I'm just curious what terrible excuse you have for yet another failure of TF.
I'm sorry to say, that your WRONG. Species are directed to a specific food, which means there must have been a pre knowledge of the food in their design, something that evolution totally lacks.

Just because female mosquitoes consume blood and males dont, does not prove the theory wrong, if anything it adds to the validity of my claims. You see its just possible that the female mosquitoes are the only ones that go after warm diets, for alternate reasons.

No. It shows how poorly thought out TF is.
Target Food explains that a species is interested in a specific food from birth, and shows how anything else is a stage of hunger, to the end. In effect Target food explains the begining and the end, something that evolution once again failed at.

Post some evidence if you have any.
Trends and patterns observed have already been posted much earlier in the thread.

You keep changing to adjust to all of your failures.
I don't have any failures so there is no need to adjust. I will however point out your largest failure, next to lying and moving goal posts, the refusal to answer the simplest questions, like I had asked about how you came into knowledge about the bear diet.

That has to be the best example of arguing from personal ignorance to date.
The only thing I'm aware of thats used in science is adaptation of small organisims and viruses, which is actually just adaptation.

Thanks for showing us yet again that you do not understand basic terms used in science.
There is still no proof, why don't you ever prove it.

More evidence that you are clueless concerning the meaning of evolution as use din science.
Anyone with half a brain can see that evolution was only designed in the imagination of those as an excuse to replace the idea of a creator.

1. Does not answer the question
2. You are wrong about the content of the statement
Then you are able to provide something that proves something has evolved into something else? Lets see it.

Now there you blunder your way into revealing even more how clueless you are about the meaning of evolution.
Its a fact that observed changes in small organisms and viruses is nothing more than adaptation.

Meaningless comment from someone who demonstrated quite well they have no idea what evolution means as used in science.
So I take it you have some proof that explains how science is using evolution, lets see it.

Force feeding is a form of torture. Nasty of you.
I held a ramon noodle in front of him and he chewed it. Whats so torturious about that.

You altered the definition as I assisted you in examining the implications of the different definitions you proposed. I can read. You just didn't understand the importance of clarifying your position.
Did you ever consider the fact that the problem is obviously YOU not understanding Target Food like you have pointed out many other times.

Deer eat meat. Bears eat trees. Where have you been?
Only when they are starving.

That's a bald faced lie.
Then why would you take a stance that I'm wrong on subjects when your now claiming that I have never shared them?

The only reason for that is because your lying.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

That video is priceless.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by itsthetooth
reply to post by Barcs

I can't believe this is still going on. Let's pretend TF is real. Humans have their target food. Look at a human. What are our strengths when compared to most of the animal kingdom? Intelligence, opposable thumbs, ability to walk upright. So the type of food they eat should comply to those traits. When analyzed it does. Dietary supplements were brought up as an argument that we don't have it, however it is actually evidence toward humans using their intelligence (a prime trait) to manipulate food into its core vitamins. It is a target food. Without our high intelligence we could not harvest it. It fits perfect. Next we have fruits. Oddly enough they are perfectly suited for us to pick and harvest with our hands. Since we walk on 2 feet, it's easy for us. Same goes with many vegetables. We use our intelligence along with our ability to use our hands, to plant, manage and harvest them. This is food perfectly suited to humans dietary requirements AND prime survival traits. It is a slam dunk. How do humans get milk from cows? They use their hands. How do they get beef? They use tools specifically designed for the purpose of harvesting meat from a cow. Intelligence + ability to manipulate things with our hands = humans eating what is perfectly healthy for them and perfectly suited to their abilities.

Sorry, but even if Target food is true, the premise of humans not being from earth is still false.

/thread

Target Food is VERY real.
There hasn't been a single person that has been able to produce a diet that claims any species (let alone most) ever experiments with their food. Its a fact that species are driven to a specific food.

All units of a species eat the same food, except for mosquitos where the females consume blood and the males dont. They don't hold meetins so who is it that has told them what to eat?

Congrats at completely missing the premise.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   

I'm sorry to say, that your WRONG. Species are directed to a specific food, which means there must have been a pre knowledge of the food in their design, something that evolution totally lacks. /quote]
You have never provided any evidence for this nonsense claim of yours.

Just because female mosquitoes consume blood and males dont, does not prove the theory wrong, if anything it adds to the validity of my claims. You see its just possible that the female mosquitoes are the only ones that go after warm diets, for alternate reasons.

Why do you think that female mosquitoes go after warm diets?

Target Food explains that a species is interested in a specific food from birth, and shows how anything else is a stage of hunger, to the end. In effect Target food explains the begining and the end, something that evolution once again failed at.

Please show evidence to support this nonsense claim of yours.

Trends and patterns observed have already been posted much earlier in the thread.

That's a lie. Where is the first piece of evidence?

I don't have any failures so there is no need to adjust. I will however point out your largest failure, next to lying and moving goal posts, the refusal to answer the simplest questions, like I had asked about how you came into knowledge about the bear diet.

Where is any evidence supporting your nonsense?

The only thing I'm aware of thats used in science is adaptation of small organisims and viruses, which is actually just adaptation.

OK. You admit that you are arguing from ignorance.

There is still no proof, why don't you ever prove it.

Still waiting for evidence of your folly, Tooth's Folly.

Anyone with half a brain can see that evolution was only designed in the imagination of those as an excuse to replace the idea of a creator.

I guess if people have half a brain they might fall for that absurdity.

Its a fact that observed changes in small organisms and viruses is nothing more than adaptation.

More arguments from ignorance.

So I take it you have some proof that explains how science is using evolution, lets see it.

Although you are unable to write a coherent sentence and you have tried to move the goalposts yet again here is what you probably need to read.
onlinelibrary.wiley.com...

I held a ramon noodle in front of him and he chewed it. Whats so torturious about that.

So you lied about having to force feed the parakeet.

Did you ever consider the fact that the problem is obviously YOU not understanding Target Food like you have pointed out many other times.

TF, better known as Tooth's Folly, is an unsubstantiated delusion with a single proponent. It's a bad joke disproven many times in many threads.

Only when they are starving.

False. Deer eat meat whenever they come upon it. Bears eat trees during times of plenty. You are just a wealth of errors and failures.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Please show evidence to support this nonsense claim of yours.
Nope, I'm not going to do your homework for you, you can look up 50 diets like I did, and come to your own conclusions, if your smart enough anyhow.

That's a lie. Where is the first piece of evidence?
You may not have been present in the original thread.

Which proves your a troll. You have been arguing with me all this time, and no nothing about what your arguing, MODS CAN YOU SEE THIS?

Where is any evidence supporting your nonsense?
It's all in the diets.

OK. You admit that you are arguing from ignorance.
I only admitt that you are more ignorant than I am.

Still waiting for evidence of your folly, Tooth's Folly.
I'm not going to play the repeat game, go fish.

I guess if people have half a brain they might fall for that absurdity.
Why not, Ive seen people fall for evolution.

More arguments from ignorance
The only ignorance here is your lack of knowledge about Target Food, and you have admitted that.

Although you are unable to write a coherent sentence and you have tried to move the goalposts yet again here is what you probably need to read.
onlinelibrary.wiley.com...

Your link was almost useless, and the only part that even caught my eye was about hybridzation and speciation. Sad to say after reading its all heresay just like the rest of the evolution garbage I have read. Is nothing based on facts with evoltuion? Cause I'm sure having a hard time finding anything.

I'm adding the link to my long list of evolution failures. Thanks for the link, do you have any more?

So you lied about having to force feed the parakeet.
No I didn't cram it down his throat.

TF, better known as Tooth's Folly, is an unsubstantiated delusion with a single proponent. It's a bad joke disproven many times in many threads
And you know this because you have personally indicated that you have not read everything about Target Food. You must be a mind reader, or a troll. I'm going to stick with troll TROLL!

False. Deer eat meat whenever they come upon it. Bears eat trees during times of plenty. You are just a wealth of errors and failures.
Do they ever eat cow? Why not?

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Nope, I'm not going to do your homework for you, you can look up 50 diets like I did, and come to your own conclusions, if your smart enough anyhow.

Your refusal shows you admit there is no evidence.

You may not have been present in the original thread.

Which proves your a troll. You have been arguing with me all this time, and no nothing about what your arguing, MODS CAN YOU SEE THIS?

Stop stalling and whining and produce one piece of evidence.

It's all in the diets.

Produce the evidence.

I only admitthat you are more ignorant than I am.

Clearly you do not understand what you are doing when you argue from ignorance.

I'm not going to play the repeat game, go fish.

Becoming clearer and clearer to all reading the thread that you have been untruthful and you know there is no evidence.

The only ignorance here is your lack of knowledge about Target Food, and you have admitted that.

I've stated that TF, Tooth's Folly is a well debunked piece of nonsense with no evidence, but many lies told by you.

Your link was almost useless, and the only part that even caught my eye was about hybridzation and speciation. Sad to say after reading its all heresay just like the rest of the evolution garbage I have read. Is nothing based on facts with evoltuion? Cause I'm sure having a hard time finding anything.

I'm adding the link to my long list of evolution failures. Thanks for the link, do you have any more?

I keep forgetting that scientific material is too far out of reach for you as you admit here. I apologize for raising the bar out of your reach.

No I didn't cram it down his throat.

Typical tooth. You say you force the parakeet, then you say you did not force feed the parakeet. The story is like your fairy tale of TF, It is a tale with no truth to it.

And you know this because you have personally indicated that you have not read everything about Target Food. You must be a mind reader, or a troll. I'm going to stick with troll TROLL!

That is against T&C of ATS.

Do they ever eat cow? Why not?

Irrelevant.
What is relevant is that you are unable to dispute that bears eat trees and deer eat meat when they come upon it.

edit on 25-3-2013 by stereologist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Your refusal shows you admit there is no evidence.
Nope, I'm just not going to play the repeat game with you.

Stop stalling and whining and produce one piece of evidence.
I'm not stalling anything, I have been talking about this on several threads long before you ever showed up.

Produce the evidence.
Already shared.

Clearly you do not understand what you are doing when you argue from ignorance.
Your the one claiming that I never shared details about Target Food, that would mean YOUR arguing from ignorance.

Becoming clearer and clearer to all reading the thread that you have been untruthful and you know there is no evidence.
Go fish.

I've stated that TF, Tooth's Folly is a well debunked piece of nonsense with no evidence, but many lies told by you.
Tooths folly might be, I dunno, I haven't seen what you have written about it.

I keep forgetting that scientific material is too far out of reach for you as you admit here. I apologize for raising the bar out of your reach
Details that are written in heresay, are surely not scientific.

Typical tooth. You say you force the parakeet, then you say you did not force feed the parakeet. The story is like your fairy tale of TF, It is a tale with no truth to it
So you just assumed intent. If you used that same assumption with evolution, you might be onto something.

That is against T&C of ATS.
I know, and they should ban you for it.

Irrelevant.
What is relevant is that you are unable to dispute that bears eat trees and deer eat meat when they come upon it.
Can you explain why neither one of them eat cow.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   

I'm not stalling anything, I have been talking about this on several threads long before you ever showed up.

You've been stalling over countless posts to provide even the first piece of evidence to support your folly. There is nothing to post is there? You've made lots of claims, but have not substantiated any of them. You've made countless blunders. Here is a recent example:

You see its just possible that the female mosquitoes are the only ones that go after warm diets

Why do you claim that female mosquitoes go after a warm diet?

So when are you going to submit the first piece of evidence? Been waiting over several threads. Everyone reading this thread knows that you have not offered even 1 piece of evidence. They know you are promoting a hoax which is why I and others have called it Tooth's Folly.

I know, and they should ban you for it.

I agree you should be banned for calling others names and troll is on the list of names that mods have warned people about using. You wrote:

You must be a mind reader, or a troll. I'm going to stick with troll TROLL!

Can you explain why neither one of them eat cow.

It's irrelevant, but are you seriously asking that question? You don't think that bears eat what you mistakenly refer to as cow? Are you really asking that question?

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   
This thread still going,

I thought the thread alone is enough to prove who ever wrote this thread is either lying or confused.

Not sure if I have posted this in this thread but why start a blog/thread on the net saying you can prove evolution is fake?

What is the purpose if not for trolling?

If you can prove evolution to be fake go to Yale, Harvard, Cambridge whatever prestige university you can think of where there will be highly esteemed professors teaching this subject and prove it wrong so the people paying 1000s of dollars for education can learn the truth.

Why prove it fake when you can claim to? much easier to just make a claim

I can fly, Im going to start a thread to prove it, instead of going outside and flying

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   

You've been stalling over countless posts to provide even the first piece of evidence to support your folly. There is nothing to post is there? You've made lots of claims, but have not substantiated any of them. You've made countless blunders. Here is a recent example:
How do you know its a folly if I never shared it?

I'm not going to do your homework for you, thats up to you to accomplish.

So when are you going to submit the first piece of evidence? Been waiting over several threads. Everyone reading this thread knows that you have not offered even 1 piece of evidence. They know you are promoting a hoax which is why I and others have called it Tooth's Folly.
Already submitted.

I agree you should be banned for calling others names and troll is on the list of names that mods have warned people about using. You wrote:
Well I'm sure not going to call you honest.

It's irrelevant, but are you seriously asking that question? You don't think that bears eat what you mistakenly refer to as cow? Are you really asking that question?
It's only irrelevant because you don't have an answer, which is insight to proving my facts.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   

How do you know its a folly if I never shared it?

Please provide some evidence for your folly.

You stated the following:

You see its just possible that the female mosquitoes are the only ones that go after warm diets

I asked the following clarification.

You replied

I'm not going to do your homework for you, thats up to you to accomplish.

You post no evidence and you won't clarify what you have posted.

No evidence has been posted. Now you might not be so sure that your statement was correct. That's the problem here. You make statements that you have no idea are correct or not. You just make statements without regard to whether they are correct or not.

It's only irrelevant because you don't have an answer, which is insight to proving my facts.

I'll give you a few hints.
1. The animal you are referring to is possibly a bovine. Cows are mature females. Cows are female bovine and moose, and whales, and elephants.
2. Bear eat bovine.

For those that enjoy humor I found the following definition:

A female domesticated ox or other bovine, especially an adult after she has had a calf.

Anyone care to point out the humor in this?

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   
dble post
edit on 26-3-2013 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join