It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to prove evolution is FAKE!!!

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by Shadow Herder

All things created by GOD evolve one way or another. Its the law of progress. I think maybe your idea of what god is or isnt is the ignorant view and absurd and this is why you dont believe in "GOD" because you lack the understanding, knowledge, intelligence to comprehend, but dont worry, its a human thing and not personal.

So stereo, I agree with you, I dont[sic] belive[sic] in your god. Its absurd.

There is no law of progress.

I don't believe in your god either. Its absurd.

Law of progress is evolution, I just dont think you have the ability to comprehend such subjects.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Law of progress is evolution, I just dont think you have the ability to comprehend such subjects.

There is no law of progress. If you think there is such a law then no wonder you are constantly confused.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by itsthetooth

Nope, sorry, your wrong again, they were all points given to me from fellow ATS members that believe in evolution.

You've shown a total lack of ability of understanding the term evolution as used in science. For that matter you've been unable to understand theory, science, hypothesis and a host of other simple concepts. You are definitely arguing from a position of personal ignorance.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Nope, sorry, your wrong again, they were all points given to me from fellow ATS members that believe in evolution.

You've shown a total lack of ability of understanding the term evolution as used in science. For that matter you've been unable to understand theory, science, hypothesis and a host of other simple concepts. You are definitely arguing from a position of personal ignorance.

I completely understand the term and its use in science and other topics and what you said makes no sense and offers very little for even the lame mind.

You're funny.

edit on 22-3-2013 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   

I completely understand the term and its use in science and other topics and what you said makes no sense and offers very little for even the lame mind.

You're funny.

If you are so gifted maybe you can explain these things to tooth, something that he refuses to learn.

PS. I was not writing to you or making any claims about you. If you want to I can assist you to understand what I wrote.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   

You've shown a total lack of ability of understanding the term evolution.......

Removed for tired sleepy talk.....

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   
If I invent/create a computer, believe me it will evolve just like all technologies, sciences, beliefs, organics, life, geology, the universe. Evolution is the goal of reaching perfection through trials that last billions of years and for the religious.... God created evolution. Embrace it. They go hand in hand. Cant have one without the other.

"The faculty of scientific research has been given to him as a means by which he may advance in every direction; but he cannot overstep the limits of his present possibilities."

The farther man advances in the study of the mysteries around him, the greater should be his admiration of the power and wisdom of the Creator. But, partly through pride, partly through weakness, his intellect itself often renders him the sport of illusion. He heaps systems upon systems; and every day shows him how many errors he has mistaken for truths, how many truths he has repelled as errors. Ail this should be a lesson for his pride. _ Kardec

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   

If I invent/create a computer, believe me it will evolve just like all technologies, sciences, beliefs, organics, life, geology, the universe. Evolution is the goal of reaching perfection through trials that last billions of years and for the religious.... God created evolution. Embrace it. They go hand in hand. Cant have on without the other.

Evolution is not goal oriented. There is no goal of perfection in evolution.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 11:29 PM
link   

If I invent/create a computer, believe me it will evolve just like all technologies, sciences, beliefs, organics, life, geology, the universe. Evolution is the goal of reaching perfection through trials that last billions of years and for the religious.... God created evolution. Embrace it. They go hand in hand. Cant have on without the other.

Of course there is. You may have a different concept of what perfection is. Science marvels at the 'perfection' they see under their microscopes and through their work. It is this perfection they study and try to duplicate

In order to appreciate any process correctly, you must see its results. You judge merely from your personal point of view.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Of course there is. You may have a different concept of what perfection is. Science marvels at the 'perfection' they see under their microscopes and through their work. It is this perfection they study and try to duplicate

In order to appreciate any process correctly, you must see its results. You judge merely from your personal point of view.

Sorry, you really need to take a basic course in evolution and learn about it.

Evolution is not goal oriented. Science does not marvel at the perfection. You are making judgments unrelated to how science works.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Well if its personal ignorance, how would you know? After all its personal.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Personal ignorance is just your way of saying you can't come up with something solid to argue your point, so its the best you can do.

My point has been argued well, and I never try to change the subject, like you do all the time, or try to bring in something else because you don't feel your winning at the subject at hand. Or for that matter getting the thread closed down because you can't win an argument.

Your sad.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Well if its personal ignorance, how would you know? After all its personal.

Because it comes from you. That makes it your personal ignorance.

Apparently you are also ignorant of the logical fallacy of arguing from personal ignorance.
rationalwiki.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Personal ignorance is just your way of saying you can't come up with something solid to argue your point, so its the best you can do.

My point has been argued well, and I never try to change the subject, like you do all the time, or try to bring in something else because you don't feel your winning at the subject at hand. Or for that matter getting the thread closed down because you can't win an argument.

Your sad.

Again you argue from personal ignorance. Look at the previous post and learn.

Your arguments amount to wishful thinking, self contradictory statements, outright lies, non sequiturs and more often than not unintelligible posts.

You are responsible for all of the thread closures.

It is quite evident that you have made no effort to discuss evolution. Instead you resort to Tooth's Folly, a discredited delusion of yours.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder

This philosophy only outlines ignorance of the subject.

Further reading is required in order to be able to debate this subject with any understanding.
www.talkorigins.org...
www.talkorigins.org...
www.talkorigins.org...

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Of course there is.

No; there isn't.

Evolution is based off of organisms making subtle mutations which -- one in a billion times -- are benficial to the organism by mere chance. This organisms thrives more than the ones without this mutation, and procreates; this passes on the genes and makes the mutation carry through to more generations until the species has been nearly completed replaced by the superior.

There is no goal, it's random mutations and the beneficial ones stick around because they allow the organisms to have a longer lifespan or higher quality of life and they are able to reproduce more because of it.

Humans have been poaching elephants for their tusks for years now. We've found that elephants are no longer being born with large tusks. This is not because the elephants magically grew smaller tusks so that they wouldn't be killed by poachers, it's because the elephants with the gene for long tusks were all killed off by poachers, disallowing the gene for long tusks in elephants to be passed on to their young.

Comprendez?
edit on 23-3-2013 by LightOrange because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightOrange

Of course there is.

No; there isn't.

Evolution is based off of organisms making subtle mutations which -- one in a billion times -- are benficial to the organism by mere chance.

Another absurdity! Who that is possessed of common sense can regard chance as an intelligent agent? And, besides, what is chance? Nothing.

The harmony which regulates the mechanism of the universe can only result from combinations adopted in view of predetermined ends, and thus, by its very nature, reveals the existence of an Intelligent Power. To attribute the first formation of things to chance is nonsense for chance cannot produce the results of intelligence. If chance could be intelligent, it would cease to be chance.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Again you argue from personal ignorance. Look at the previous post and learn.

Your arguments amount to wishful thinking, self contradictory statements, outright lies, non sequiturs and more often than not unintelligible posts.

You are responsible for all of the thread closures.

It is quite evident that you have made no effort to discuss evolution. Instead you resort to Tooth's Folly, a discredited delusion of yours.
Actually its your faut for bickering and no keeping by the title. So much so that you even took it upon yourself to rename Target Food.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   

ecause it comes from you. That makes it your personal ignorance.

Apparently you are also ignorant of the logical fallacy of arguing from personal ignorance.
How would you know its MY PERSONAL ignorance, if you know about it?

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Another absurdity! Who that is possessed of common sense can regard chance as an intelligent agent? And, besides, what is chance? Nothing.

The harmony which regulates the mechanism of the universe can only result from combinations adopted in view of predetermined ends, and thus, by its very nature, reveals the existence of an Intelligent Power. To attribute the first formation of things to chance is nonsense for chance cannot produce the results of intelligence. If chance could be intelligent, it would cease to be chance.

The claim of intelligence behind evolution is made by those that cannot understand evolution. The claim of intelligence behind evolution is an absurdity.

If you have to ask what is chance then you need to take the time to learn.

Your claim of harmony and the rest is nonsense espoused to justify a nonexistent intelligence. Chance, dear naive one, is a powerful mechanism. It has been successfully used in many processes because it is a successful methodology.

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join