It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to prove evolution is FAKE!!!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by puncheex

What a miserable person you must be. Couldn't wait to point out that Hovind got nabbed for tax evasion. Well, maybe you should know all the facts before you gossip. Kent Hovind was targeted because he was speaking out too much about the government, the Illuminati, the new world order, etc etc. The tax evasion was just an excuse and he was unjustly accused of that in the first place. Then there's your duplicity. When people accuse evolution of JUST being a theory, everyone stands up and says - oh that's not what a theory is in science! Its much more solid than just the layman's definition. And now you're saying they don't teach evolution as a fact in school. OH REALLY? Is that so. Your dishonesty makes me want to puke. How many comments on this thread have said that it's a proven FACT, for crying out loud.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Watching that video, it felt like it was a skit filmed for the Onion...

...then I realized it wasn't.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ObservingTheWorld

All the different races are adaptations. They did not 'evolve.' They are still human beings. The species is the same.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by dc4lifeskater

"BUT it can be proven to be true as far as how every living thing on earth has evolved over the time that we have been recording it. "

Um... no - it can't be proven. That's the whole point. No one has as much as a splinter of a bone to show the transition from one species to another. OH WAIT they all cry - it happened to slowly that you could never notice it! What a copout. Fact is no kind of evolution (animal) can be proven. its a faith, a 'religion' if you like.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by yorkshirelad

What a smug mocker. If you took some time to listen to what he was saying, you would see his point. And if you think you have even 1% of Missler's skills / intelligence then think again. What have you done in this world?

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by luciddream

"You could be changing right now."

Well, doesn't evolution require that I pass that change onto the next generation? Is there any evidence that a mutation is passed onto its progeny?

At any rate, the only change that is happening to me is negative. No human being becomes physiologically better in any way as he gets older. Why should we assume it happens with other life forms?

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

The flu is evolution in progress? Seriously? What is it now? Cancer? IT'S STILL FLU! Its called adaptation. Stop using the word evolution when adaptation is the right word. Another example how evolutionists confuse matters.

Honestly, guys, if that's all you got, maybe it's time to re-think things.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by bloodreviara

You've got to be kidding, right? Some bunch of people come up with a far-fetched theory and now it's up to someone else to prove it wrong? THE SCIENTISTS should be trying to prove it wrong (if they're honest.)

How would you like me to say something like this:

Chocolate, just before it is eaten, unbeknownst to man, changes flavour to something like cinnamon, then as the wrapper is unwrapped, it changes its flavour back to chocolate. NOW, YOU prove to me that it ain't so.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by evc1shop

I think his point was that the jar was sealed, meaning NO influence from outside. No added information to cause updates to a genome.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by SpearMint

"BUT it can be proven to be true as far as how every living thing on earth has evolved over the time that we have been recording it." Ummmm... NO. That is wrong. Evolution cannot show how every living creature evolved over time. It can only speculate. And think about this. how many generations of any given species, would it take from simple organism to complex life? You know, like a single celled creature to man today? The answer is COUNTLESS TRILLIONS! And there is the problem. there simply is not enough time for the necessary steps to have happened by chance, if they even could happen by chance, which they could not.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   

And tell me, how long do you think it would take for a single-celled organism to evolve into a human being? How many generations? Are you seriously going to tell me that just a few million years is long enough? Think about it.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by gangstersoflove

What a miserable person you must be. Couldn't wait to point out that Hovind got nabbed for tax evasion. Well, maybe you should know all the facts before you gossip. Kent Hovind was targeted because he was speaking out too much about the government, the Illuminati, the new world order, etc etc. The tax evasion was just an excuse and he was unjustly accused of that in the first place

Aaaah damn it's that global conspiracy again, always doing everything it can to deny God/s and magic because they HATE them. Hovind was their number one target because he was obviously too close to the truth!

Truths such as:

I believe that dinosaurs are not only in the Bible, but the have lived with man all through his six thousand year history.

I personally believe that Satan fell from heaven about a hundred years after the creation of Adam and Eve… He had been God’s choir director since he was created… In his pride, Satan decided he would exalt himself and take over the throne of God. This is where evolution started.

He was the main threat to the NWO takeover....

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by yorkshirelad

One extremely crucial factor you have missed is that evolution is being used as a substitute for God. Mankind wants to be free from the shackles of a demanding God, one who lays down rules and laws. One who doesn't permit people to do whatever they want. THIS is the folly of believing in evolution to the denial of God. This is why so many Christians complain about it. And I admit, a lot of Christians say dumb things trying to defend their beliefs. But I still haven't found anyone, and I doubt I ever will, who can convince me what supposedly happened X billion years ago. If anyone can't see the idiocy of talking in these outlandish terms of time, then there's something wrong with them. NO ONE knows what happened that long ago (even if time existed then, which I personally don't believe.)

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   

"I don't think religion does explain where light came from, or anything at all. "God did it" isn't an explanation. I'm sure if scientists settled for "physics did it" you wouldn't accept that as an explanation. "

So you're telling me that if God did it, you would want to know HOW he did it? Did it ever occur to you that maybe your mortal mind is not capable of understanding how God did it? I mean, there is no benchmark in anything we have ever observed of 'something' coming from 'nothing' so what makes you think it could be explained in earthly terms and you would understand it. Maybe the reason that Genesis basically says 'God did it' is because that's all our feeble minds can grasp.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by puncheex

"No, no, no. Start from the beginning:

fact - a fact is an observation made with the senses. It is a true fact is everyone, particularly dispassionate observers, can agree on what exactly is being observed."

Well, um NO! We can't agree on what is being observed. What we see is a wonderful, complex and glorious world/universe and one person says he is looking at the results of big bang and evolution, and the other person says it's a work done by God. THAT'S THE WHOLE POINT! There is no agreement in the first place.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by definity

There are people who actually believe what the people in that video are saying.... aren't there?

This makes me sad.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Lucid Lunacy

Wow, a genius observation. That circular reasoning just got my head spinning. But one thing you forget is that the Bible has proven itself by the multitude of prophecies that have come true. Some with astonishing accuracy. Look into it. You might be surprised.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Noinden

And here is one point to blow all your points out of the water. THERE WAS NOT ENOUGH TIME for the micro steps to take place to produce the so-called macro evolution.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by gangstersoflove

Okay, so if we go the "man was created" route instead of evolution route.... who created the god that created the man?

ETA: Also, can you prove or disprove that God didn't evolve from some spark in the universe first?
edit on 30-1-2013 by evc1shop because: added question

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by definity

Maybe is in some aspects, not totaly, that?

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join