It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to prove evolution is FAKE!!!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Nicks87

You know evolution is not an Atheist thing and not all atheist believe in evolution, right? You do know that all of the major scientists that shaped the theory of evolution were Christian, right?

I'm sorry your sensiblities are so easily bruised by people that disagree with your faith based beliefs, maybe you should spend some time shoring those up.

Nothing in evolution threatens a belief or promotes a disbelief, in a god.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Cherry0

From your link.

One of the very best things about science is that the discipline is self-correcting. A scientist makes a set of observations about nature, and then devises a theory to fit those observations. Other scientists then test the theory, and if it withstands scrutiny it becomes widely accepted. At any point in the future, if contravening evidence emerges, the original theory is discarded.

Everything that was just described about science is not true about religion. Religion discourages all of that because it holds itself to be infallible (it's absolute truth with no need for correction ever).

As a result it instils a very anti-scientific mentality into people. It's really no wonder at all why this head-butting occurs.

I just ask the religious person to be honest about how much science has achieved and blessed our world with. And make sure if they believe in infallible truth that usurpers science, they do so with damn certainty. As in direct experience of God saying "read this book". If they don't have that kind of certainty, maybe it's time to apply a little science to their faith and do some of that self-correcting.

I don't think God belief in of itself is dangerous. I think it's harmless. And I think there is zero reason not to explore that belief! But believing you know the mind of God has almost incalculable potential ramifications. People should be absolutely sure before they accept something as absolutely true. Instead most seem to leave it at faith. Scary and sad.
edit on 30-1-2013 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Lucid Lunacy

Hey, thanks for the reply.

I just want to mention though, that there is a difference between religion and personal belief. I do not belong to or follow any religious organization, however I do believe in intelligent design or a creator or whatever you want to call it.

But yeah, extremes on any side can be dangerous.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Cherry0

When I differentiate between God belief and religion I mean to say this.

God belief = belief in a creator of existence.

Religion = claiming to know the thoughts, feelings, wishes, of that creator.

So the only way, in my opinion, someone's personal belief doesn't constitute that person as religious is if they don't claim to know the mind of God.

And you're welcome for the reply! I wasn't trying to pin anything on you by the way...was really just speaking generally.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by solomons path
reply to post by Nicks87

You know evolution is not an Atheist thing and not all atheist believe in evolution, right? You do know that all of the major scientists that shaped the theory of evolution were Christian, right?

I'm sorry your sensiblities are so easily bruised by people that disagree with your faith based beliefs, maybe you should spend some time shoring those up.

Nothing in evolution threatens a belief or promotes a disbelief, in a god.

Very true indeed.

If I was to explain how I came to possesses my current beliefs of intelligent design, that would be a very long (and boring) post! I will say that a lot of it has to do with sacred geometry.

I noticed that a couple posts back that you mention the Bible. I tend not to refer to it usually but I look at it more symbolically than literal. Perhaps the Bible is merely an exoteric recreation of an older esoteric wisdom, as this video mentions:

This is probably the best video I can find that explains sacred geometry extremely well.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy
reply to post by Cherry0

When I differentiate between God belief and religion I mean to say this.

God belief = belief in a creator of existence.

Religion = claiming to know the thoughts, feelings, wishes, of that creator.

So the only way, in my opinion, someone's personal belief doesn't constitute that person as religious is if they don't claim to know the mind of God.

And you're welcome for the reply! I wasn't trying to pin anything on you by the way...was really just speaking generally.

Thanks for the reply.

Oh no problem. I didn't think you were. And you are correct. Thus is one main reason why I prefer not to align myself with any particular religion. However, I still respect those that decide to, or not to, either way really. I also respect any individual to believe or not believe in a God/Creator/Intelligent design or whatever one may refer to it as.

We are free to choose our paths in life. Who am I to judge. It's not my path.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Cherry0

Thanks for the vid . . . I love esoteric subjects.

I'll return the favor . . . this vid is from NOVA and cover the Mandelbrot Set (fractals) and shows how all living systems follow these equations to aid in designing themselves . . . or by some intelligence from your perspective.

edit on 1/30/13 by solomons path because: (no reason given)

Sorry it's an hour program, so you may want to bookmark it or download it from somewhere. Have a wonderful NE morning, time for this insomniac to join the world of the living and get on. Again for the video!

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cherry0
This is probably the best video I can find that explains sacred geometry extremely well.
I watched the video, it doesn't explain anything.

He says it's all imaginary and draws some shapes. Octahedron, then overlapping spheres/circles.

Someone else could draw some different shapes and make similar claims.

One problem I see is, he starts talking about spheres, which are three dimensional, but he ends up drawing circles which are in 2 dimensions, so he seems confused and inconsistent with himself. But even his 2-D representation seems to represent 2-D and not 3-D. If I was going to make up stuff like this, I'd at least overlap the spheres in three dimensions when talking about three dimensional space.

There also seems to me no more reason to prefer any of his imaginary creations than the creation myth which has the Earth on the back of turtles, seeing as there is no more evidence for it.

But at least he doesn't talk about peanut butter, like the OP video.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by solomons path

Heya, thanks for the vid. I went ahead and saved it for later. I love to learn new things!

I'm not usually up this late....or early. But there are those times where I just can't sleep or I get way too into something (what's wrong with me?!).

I'm sure you may feel a bit zombi-ish as I sure will today. Anyway, have a good one and thanks again for the vid.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur

Originally posted by Cherry0
I watched the video, it doesn't explain anything.

He says it's all imaginary and draws some shapes. Octahedron, then overlapping spheres/circles.

Someone else could draw some different shapes and make similar claims.

One problem I see is, he starts talking about spheres, which are three dimensional, but he ends up drawing circles which are in 2 dimensions, so he seems confused and inconsistent with himself. But even his 2-D representation seems to represent 2-D and not 3-D. If I was going to make up stuff like this, I'd at least overlap the spheres in three dimensions when talking about three dimensional space.

There also seems to me no more reason to prefer any of his imaginary creations than the creation myth which has the Earth on the back of turtles, seeing as there is no more evidence for it.

But at least he doesn't talk about peanut butter, like the OP video.

Thanks for replying.

I'm sorry you feel that way. I thought the vid explained sacred geometry very well, for me at least.

Did you watch it fully? Both parts 1 and 2? I think he has other videos expanding more on other aspects of it but I haven't searched for those yet.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by definity

You can't fix stupid.

And obviously it was Aliens..... helooooo.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by definity

Thanks OP. A really enlightening video. Well thought out and totally convincing. I can understand why you did not need to add any qualifying commentary to your OP. Evolution is indeed a huge conspiracy.

At last, my education is complete and I can stop looking into peanut butter jars to find aliens. That will save me a lot of energy and time.

Thanks for sharing this great wisdom. It is clearly faultless science and logic that defies any possible contradiction.

But then again, I have never encountered a peanut butter jar that was struck by lightning.

Wow, total epiphany - enlightenment at last.

edit on 30-1-2013 by KenArten because: spelling

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Just thought I'd throw this out there since I've seen the dinosaur/chicken thing thrown out there a lot in the pages I've read. I don't know how to imbed videos or if that's even possible with this so I'm just throwing a link to the video.

Jack Horner: Building a dinosaur from a chicken.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by pacifier2012
Evolution has evidence...... ?????

Where. I've seen a form of mathematics that goes, 1...4.....10.

That's not evolution.It's putting something together based on what you want to happen.

There is no gerontological evidence of evolution. No one has ever been able to put something together that step by evolutionary step, shows evidence of what the master said was a theory.

If you believe evolution you have to go all the way... and it requires more FAITH than I have.

Once again I stand in awe of the faith of evolutionists.

Creationism has evidence...... ?????

Where. I've seen a Book that goes Genesis, Exedous... Psalms.

That's not Creationism. It's putting something together based on some stories that people told in another language or few, that was then adjusted by hundreds of people.

There is no gerontological evidence of a God. No one has ever been able to put something together that step by step, shows evidence of what the master said. (!)

If you believe in God/Creationism you have to go all the way... and it requires more FAITH than I have.

Once again I stand in awe of the faith of Creationists.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
reply to post by solomons path

Well here's the thing...it is highly probable we live in a Multiversal System and because of this every possible form of reality and possibility MUST EXIST.

Thus there is a 100% Probability that in one Divergent Universal State GOD must exist.

There is also a 100% Probability that in one Divergent Universal State GOD will NOT exist.

Such is the logic and reality of the Multiverse.

Split Infinity

disagreed by Christians at least (i.e. God is Omnipresent)

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Why they wont listen

Free your Mind, heh
edit on 30-1-2013 by SunLife because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by SpearMint

Enough of your 1+1=2 - how many times do you think you have to repeat it? It's not that we don't understand, its that it just doesn't happen in the natural realm. It's inadequate, over simplified and well, plain dumb. What you are saying couldn't possibly cause any new information to come into the genome. It might cause a mutant to have three legs instead of two, but it would NOT cause a wing to grow, for example, where one never existed. NO ONE HAS EVER proven that one species evolved into another. The fossil record is woefully bankrupt of any indication that something even slightly changed into another species of creature. Furthermore, all this dating business has been over and over again shown to be virtually useless. Your answers were so condescending, yet your dumb analogy just did not fit. A better one (although not adequate) would have been apples + oranges = bananas, because that's just what evolution is trying to dupe everyone into believing.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   
yep, science is a fairy tale. a bearded man in the sky watching you poop is fact.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by luciddream

OK - so when is abiogenesis done with and then evolution begins? Perhaps after the first single-cell organism somehow just made its way into existence? But here's the problem, that no so-called scientist is willing to deal with. How did all the incredibly complex lifeforms come from single celled organisms? You say many many single steps? But where else in the world do you see anything going from simple and less organized to complex and highly organized without the input of information, or instruction or guidance. Take a step back and consider what you know about the animal kingdom in the wild. Can anyone really believe that these incredible creatures came about by chance? I don't know what's wrong with so many people that their minds don't boggle at the thought of this! It truly is ridiculous. I know pride has a great deal to do with it, and peer pressure for professional 'scientists' and then, of course there's the God factor. People like evolution because it lets them dismiss God easier, and they can do what ever they want without having to answer to God. BUT this 'theory' would have to be BY FAR the most outlandish and unlikely idea that ever made the light of day. I say shame on people for so readily accepting it without really looking honestly at both sides of the story. This one instance of a video might not be that credible, but there are a lot of recognized, intelligent scientists out there who present a convincing case against evolution. The amount of false and faulty information that tries to support evolution is abounding on the internet. It's too easy to just look at the pros and ignore the cons.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by pacifier2012

Just to clarify, i wasn't laughing i was making IMO a point.
As to breaking it into evolutionist vs creationist (or christians as u put it) i dont think applies to me as i believe that there is a creator, that created evolution.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join