It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Soul sucking enlightened Vampires!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Hi AS,

Here is some food for thought.

Have you ever heard of larvae? Not the kind that are the juvenile form of animals, but the kind that are reported to hang out in the 'astral' and siphon off the 'subtler' energies of those that they attach to?

It's a good concept to keep in your back pocket. Even if there are no such thing in the literal sense, some see the concept as reflecting the fact that people can create virulent 'thought forms' that can inhabit and weaken a person.

This kind of thinking is not really a New Age concept, it seems to have been with us for a very long time, but I know that those that seek tend to find what they are looking for so, that is why I simply offer it as food for thought. Funny right?, the pun?, 'food for thought'? Get it?

Anyway, I am sorry no one was around to warn you about this. It's not really the people that you have encountered that are sucking you dry, it's the larvae that are connected to them, and when you took in their stories, you were not aware of how to protect yourself, that's too bad, and now I am afraid that you've got astral larvae all over you.

The knowledge you need to shake the larvae is somewhere out there in all of that information, you can't stop now, it's too late. The only way out is through. The only antidote is more poison.

What on earth are you going to do?

edit on 30-1-2013 by Xoanon because:

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Xoanon

It's a good concept to keep in your back pocket. Even if there are no such thing in the literal sense, some see the concept as reflecting the fact that people can create virulent 'thought forms' that can inhabit and weaken a person.

You mean a bunch of people think something, concentrate on an idea, and the energy they put out develops a consciousness of its own and is directed by the intent in that energy?

Or just subliminal stuff, like NLP or power of suggestion?
edit on 30-1-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Xoanon

Hi AS,

Have you ever heard of larvae? Not the kind that are the juvenile form of animals, but the kind that are reported to hang out in the 'astral' and siphon off the 'subtler' energies of those that they attach to?

This kind of thinking is not really a New Age concept, it seems to have been with us for a very long time, but I know that those that seek tend to find what they are looking for so, that is why I simply offer it as food for thought. Funny right?, the pun?, 'food for thought'? Get it?

Anyway, I am sorry no one was around to warn you about this. It's not really the people that you have encountered that are sucking you dry, it's the larvae that are connected to them, and when you took in their stories, you were not aware of how to protect yourself, that's too bad, and now I am afraid that you've got astral larvae all over you.

The knowledge you need to shake the larvae is somewhere out there in all of that information, you can't stop now, it's too late. The only way out is through. The only antidote is more poison.

Your very astute and have understood well where i am coming from. Im using my threads to purge myself of this poison see my lastest thread linked.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 30-1-2013 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage

Im using my threads to purge myself of this poison see my lastest thread linked.

You could try yoga, qigong, fasting, mindfulness meditation, or any number of things like that instead of making lame threads.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Or exorcism. I tend to like the theatre of it and its a sure fire cure all for all of your ills... centuries of testimony from satisfied customers. Well.. those that lived anyway.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

I did read it, Goodman Athlon.

But I wanted to offer to you, if it is possible to do so kindly, that you have been anything but poignant; you have, in fact, been quite vague. I like vague, almost as much as I like ambiguity, and so do the larvae.

You gotta name 'em bro.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

develops a consciousness of its own?

You're a quick study. Not really their own (consciousness). Consider their source and the stuff that they are made up of. You got it.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
reply to post by Xoanon

Your very astute and have understood well where i am coming from. Im using my threads to purge myself of this poison see my lastest thread linked.

edit on 30-1-2013 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

The power of ATS compels you!

Watch this and you will be free my friend.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by starshift

Does it work on Samurai Otters?

2nd?

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I stayed off this thread, but finally have something to add. Enlightenment as in Light and twisting what Light really is?

Be Water My Friend! - Bruce Lee Remix

Be Water, my friend. Be Christ. Be Buddha. Be your Higher Self, one with Family of Love and Goodness, God if you will. But it takes kindness and integrity and putting the needs of others first to really grow up from child to adult.

What is an energy vampire? The anti christ side cut off from its own HS and Family, may be like this, they need slaves. Slavery is certainly a sign dracos run the place! But what of someone who needs healing, or the elderly, disabled, widowed/single mother, children, do they need your help? When you send healing is that person receiving energy. Are you afraid to give at all?

I wouldn't worry about any of it, this is like a dreamscape, a show, and we all play our parts, until we wake up and try to be the hero of our lives instead and think of others, even the slavers and dracos. I pray for all, because, as Bruce Lee said, "we're all one family under the heavens" and don't believe in styles, they only separate us.

Be Water my Friend!

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xoanon
Hi AS,

You are killing me, literally, between your responses here, and your most recent thread. I am dying to say something to you, but just simply think better of it. Though, I couldn't help this response here. I'm a soul sucking vampire who is tired of the poison, that's why. And though you are so refined and kind to just everyone, what you say tends to deal vapidly with all of us, simply.....

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

Though, I couldn't help this response here. I'm a soul sucking vampire who is tired of the poison, that's why. And though you are so refined and kind to just everyone, what you say tends to deal vapidly with all of us, simply.....

Wadda ya mean? That I address vagueries with vagueries?

You may say whatever you wish to say to me. You know what the response will be like.

Go over to the gangstalking thread and leave it there.

But I should warn you ahead of time that I have been saving a special post about how they used to literally beat (physically) the left-handedness out of children in my grandfather's generation; my grandfather was one of them. he lived the rest of his life right-handed.

I am beginning to suspect that there are elements on ATS that hear language associated to stories and narratives that upset them deeply. And I think, at times, since that gangstalking thread, that there are folks out there, whom, if they heard for instance their children, repeating the words in any way from The Lexicon of gangstalking; would beat it out of them like left-handedness.

"Don't you ever! (whack!) call your brother Johnny! (whack!), a Perp again! (whack!)"

Making the words and the people that say them go away will not make the poison go away.

Why don't you head on over and tell me what you think?

X.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   

I am beginning to suspect that there are elements on ATS that hear language associated to stories and narratives that upset them deeply. And I think, at times, since that gangstalking thread, that there are folks out there, whom, if they heard for instance their children, repeating the words in any way from The Lexicon of gangstalking; would beat it out of them like left-handedness.

"Don't you ever! (whack!) call your brother Johnny! (whack!), a Perp again! (whack!)"

Making the words and the people that say them go away will not make the poison go away.

reply to post by Xoanon

Be very very careful, Xoanon. For when you propose to identify "the enemy" you may, in fact, be identifying, a like minded VICTIM.....I know all to well what MK Ultra is and means, and what it means to be tortured and subjected and etc....and i say etcetera, to spare YOU.....and me....for whatever I may remember may only be repeated, so as to nullify me......or you.....and wouldn't you hate it if someone went throught what you describe just for that, to nullify you or me....???If you have any humanity, you would hate that. And what you have jokingly described both here, and there, is quite a serious matter, is you are at the receiving end of the fist.......and though i sense your responses here and your other thread are about making a joke of it, if you are at the end of that fist, it is anything but a joke....whack....yes, i know well what that feels like too. we can both feel it, and not be in some kind of insane competition that divides and concquers and nullfifies both our experiences.....
edit on 30-1-2013 by tetra50 because: knowing a victim from a perp, or a soul sucking vampire

edit on 30-1-2013 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-1-2013 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

Ok,

I will likely respond on to you on the gangstalking thread to keep it all topical.

You should really come by and hang out and I hope you do. I'll be around at some point. ..

See you there.

X.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Xoanon

see your U2U's.....

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Or just subliminal stuff, like NLP or power of suggestion?

All they know is Hungreee.

Here this is from Buddhism. If you will allow it, I would like to direct your attention to the fact that none of the cultures that support this concept, ever, in any way, remove the connection between the hungry ghosts, and the people that spawned them.

en.wikipedia.org...

It is most often the case in western traditions that include this concept, to characterize this phenomenon as something outside of ourselves. Sure, Bardon talks about it rather plainly in terms of folks spawning the larvae and phantasms, but he was kinda the odd man out, I think.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by BlueMule

You could try yoga, qigong, fasting, mindfulness meditation, or any number of things like that instead of making lame threads.

Your only jealous cause you will never in your life be able to write the entertaining threads i do.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Your only jealous cause you will never in your life be able to write the entertaining threads i do.

'Entertaining' isn't the word I would use...

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 07:42 AM
link   

'Entertaining' isn't the word I would use...

You still walking around with that chip on your shoulder.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 07:50 AM
link   

I don't know, have you grown up and taken responsibility for your own problems yet? No? Okay then. Stop blaming it on the first system you happen to come across. For heaven sake dude, pick on Christianity! It's a sitting duck! But you have to pick a fight with the most beneficial of all spiritual systems. I'm thinking your problem has more to do with yourself than anything else. Do a bit of research, you might sound like you know what you're talking about.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join