Soul sucking enlightened Vampires!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

Hi AthlonSavage,

Can we narrow down what you mean by the ''New Age Movement'' a little? It would help me decide whether or not to post. I only ask because I see most occult literature from about the mid 19th century on as a single body of writing and I would like to find myself on my own internal timeline.

Whose stuff, writing and teaching-wise, has left you convinced of this vampire thing?

Thanks in advance.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   

What could be the purpose of enlightenment other than be a trap for a soul, to daze and bewildered it and lure it into the poisoness New age web of enlightenment.

I think it is not a trap. I think some are getting it confused with something that can be handed to you by some "Enlightened" Guru, or books in the "New Age" section at B&N.

In my opinion it would be something that is always strived for but achieved by only a few in lifetime or "lifetimes" of discipline and inner workings.

The "New Age" movement is just a hodgepodge of ancient thought and philosophy melded by someone like you or me into something a little more "up to date". If you want to work on it, go to the original sources and draw your own conclusions because only you can do the work. Charlatans and snake oil salesman have always been in this realm, so choose wisely and most of all USE DISCRETION!

Only if you choose to give your energy, willingly or of ignorance, can someone take it.

edit on 29-1-2013 by timewalker because: Plural insert

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   

I like the dark and at times I have been called a soul sucking she-demon. Does that make me a vampire? What do I win?

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by littled16

The full Twilight Saga DVD set, behind-the-scenes graphic novel, and complete collection of autographed posters with an optional lunch courtesy of Robert Pattinson. Was it worth it?

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by littled16

I like the dark and at times I have been called a soul sucking she-demon. Does that make me a vampire? What do I win?

Crap said by disgruntled ex's doesnt count...

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   

In reply here is a reply that I made on another thread about enlightenment.
It's an fnord created by the new age movement to derail you from their true purpose, behind the candy cotton promises lies a very precise agenda.And constantly repeating enlightenment this, and enlightenment that strips the worth and the true meaning of the word. It's like love, you love cheese and you also love your children, but there is no comparison.
edit on 29-1-2013 by adnachiel21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

The full Twilight Saga DVD set, behind-the-scenes graphic novel, and complete collection of autographed posters with an optional lunch courtesy of Robert Pattinson. Was it worth it?

Only if that homely pastey looking boy is springing for steak and lobster. The other stuff will be tinder for the fireplace.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by adnachiel21

And what exactly is this agenda you speak of? Do you have any evidence?

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by TheSubversiveOne

Explanation: Uhmmm?

It appears you are arguing in and for the positive [aka supporting OP's negetive postion on new age resource vampires] with your stated opinion and yet you offer AfterInfinity positive affirmations [which your posts seem to disavow] as found on youtube that are a pre-packaged simplex meme [aka a mental lego brick] with which to support your side of the argument!

That ^^^ makes no complex sense ... unless you are being snobbishly sarcastic and refuse to acknowledge it as such. If not then please deny MY IGNORANCE OK!

Because when you say they have 'no power' ... in an of handed way without logically and reasonably qualifying your stated 'opinion' your posts come across as foolishly biased and unfounded.

What therefor, do you solidly found your claim that the newage dogma has 'no power', which I mostly agee is just old age dogma rebooted for this current era's set of childlike Gods, upon?

Holding an unfounded opinion is fine IMO ...but don't get upset when you are directly called on it and you are unable to provide what was asked for.

To do so would attract me to deeply focused attention upon such posts to this thread with a white hot passionate desire to alert upon them at the soonest sign of any hypocritical attitude.

Personal Disclosure: Such an outcome would be unfavorable and higly unpleasant for everyone concerned! :shk:

You are responsible for EVERYTHING you post as a member of abovetopsecret.com, regardlless of forum, and ATS T&C's require the following ...

15). Posting: You will not Post any material that is knowingly false, misleading, or inaccurate. You will not solicit personal information from any member. You will not use information gathered from this website to harass, abuse or harm other people.

So will you man up or do I have to seek a
because you seriously risk being
!!!

edit on 29-1-2013 by OmegaLogos because: Edited to fix broken bbcode for emoticons.
edit on 29-1-2013 by OmegaLogos because: Edited for same reason above.
edit on 29-1-2013 by OmegaLogos because: Edited to redact a repeated 'the'.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

...That seems a little harsh. It's a speculative topic, after all, so there's really nothing definitive about it. There's no need to ban anyone over a difference in opinion. I might be wrong, but isn't that what this site is all about?

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 12:50 AM
link   

You win a kiss of the Vampire

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

And what exactly is this agenda you speak of? Do you have any evidence?

its quite obvious if you look its the agenda to strip the light of the light, the love out of the love, the sucking of the juice from the fruit to leave people with the bitter husk of what is left. Its the true agenda to reduce us all and suck the life out of us.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 12:58 AM
link   

15). Posting: You will not Post any material that is knowingly false, misleading, or inaccurate. You will not solicit personal information from any member. You will not use information gathered from this website to harass, abuse or harm other people.

Problme with this OL is that Philosophy and Metaphysicla is all opinion based and there is no hard science behind it to fix a reference postion for true origin of information. Its is akin to fiction so its hard to apply this rule as what are you applying it to fiction. If everyone agrees with what i siad here indicate by s/f.
edit on 30-1-2013 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Explanation: Uhmmm?

It appears you are arguing in and for the positive [aka supporting OP's negetive postion on new age resource vampires] with your stated opinion and yet you offer AfterInfinity positive affirmations [which your posts seem to disavow] as found on youtube that are a pre-packaged simplex meme [aka a mental lego brick] with which to support your side of the argument!

That ^^^ makes no complex sense ... unless you are being snobbishly sarcastic and refuse to acknowledge it as such. If not then please deny MY IGNORANCE OK!

Because when you say they have 'no power' ... in an of handed way without logically and reasonably qualifying your stated 'opinion' your posts come across as foolishly biased and unfounded.

What therefor, do you solidly found your claim that the newage dogma has 'no power', which I mostly agee is just old age dogma rebooted for this current era's set of childlike Gods, upon?

Holding an unfounded opinion is fine IMO ...but don't get upset when you are directly called on it and you are unable to provide what was asked for.

To do so would attract me to deeply focused attention upon such posts to this thread with a white hot passionate desire to alert upon them at the soonest sign of any hypocritical attitude.

Personal Disclosure: Such an outcome would be unfavorable and higly unpleasant for everyone concerned!

You are responsible for EVERYTHING you post as a member of abovetopsecret.com, regardlless of forum, and ATS T&C's require the following ...

So will you man up or do I have to seek a because you seriously risk being !!!
edit on 29-1-2013 by OmegaLogos because: Edited to fix broken bbcode for emoticons.
edit on 29-1-2013 by OmegaLogos because: Edited for same reason above.
edit on 29-1-2013 by OmegaLogos because: Edited to redact a repeated 'the'.

I was under the impression this was the philosophy section of the website. I engaged in a philosophical debate with a fellow poster worthy enough to stand by and defend his opinion, like I myself intended to do. Neither of us stand scarred or hurt in any manner; and most importantly, none of us need a hero to swing in to come to our aid.

Your moral crusader-ship is unwarranted and as foul-smelling as your disrespect towards everyone here. Guess what—we are not your children or your subordinates. We are equals here; words on a screen.

If my opinion wronged you in any way, and you feel that I am wrong to hold it, why don't you show me the error in it instead of hounding me on the prevailing morality you feel I should submit to. Trying to attack my character is folly, and every time, a huge swing and a huge miss.

Logic first, and then maybe—just maybe—fuel it with your emotions.

If you are the ideal representative of the New Age faith, then well—I think you just proved the OP right.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 01:51 AM
link   
No shadows exist in pure light, as such going into "enlightenment" considering the possibility that it is a trap is not true Enlightenment. Enlightenment for me is breaking free of the ever revolving wheel that is life.

As far as the vampires go, I would say that there is a LOT of people out there that don't even think they have a spiritual side. If they're not using this energy then why let it go to waste, perhaps the teachers could use that energy for a more noble purpose. Kinda like it takes money to make money. It must take energy to make more of it (in others)

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 06:55 AM
link   

its quite obvious if you look its the agenda to strip the light of the light, the love out of the love, the sucking of the juice from the fruit to leave people with the bitter husk of what is left. Its the true agenda to reduce us all and suck the life out of us.

First of all, that whole thing barely makes sense.

Second of all, I see you making no connections with the real world in describing this agenda.

Third of all, I see no evidence supporting your allegations.

As such, I'm forced to conclude that you're blowing smoke.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 06:57 AM
link   

As such, I'm forced to conclude that you're blowing smoke.

conclude whatever you want i wont try and change your mind.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Then what's the point of this thread? You don't want to change our minds, you just want to make an opinion clear?

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Then what's the point of this thread?

To shout the truth out isnt that the point of any thread.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 08:17 AM
link   

To shout the truth out isnt that the point of any thread.

Truth usually has supporting evidence. Where is yours? Again, all talk and no walk.

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join