It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Soul sucking enlightened Vampires!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

Explanation: Nope! Not going to feed the malevolent ego with any S&F! ok!

Following on from my previous posts to your previous thread ...

Who else sees the Vampires?

You are looking into a MIRROR!

Personal Disclosure: God Pot ...meet Soul Vampire Kettle! :shk:

Don't let your blood boil ok!

Reflect more ... Project less ok!

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by InnerPeace2012

What makes you think that I am a Vampire , that you don't realize what others perceive of you?

Peace

The pecieviing of deception is a veil used by Vampires. You act nice and you indicated that the vampires are a ncessary evil. The signs are there you could be. I cant be because im too honest.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

OL your an artist with words, and i cant disagree with your wisdom but im having too much fun now playing the devils advocate.

Explanation: Nope! Not going to feed the malevolent ego with any S&F! ok!

S/F me or i will use a Jedi mind trick to make it happen

edit on 29-1-2013 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 06:03 AM
link   

It is really an ambiguous statement if you reread. The same statement can also apply to you as well.

And am being honest and nice myself.

Peace

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 06:06 AM
link   

It is really an ambiguous statement if you reread. The same statement can also apply to you as well.

Peace

Yes i sense you are too flaccid to be evil.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 06:18 AM
link   

So I see, you are just having fun playing the devils advocate? If yes then, where can be the vampire that you seek?

Just some honest food for thought.

Peace

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 06:21 AM
link   

So I see, you are just having fun playing the devils advocate? If yes then, where can be the vampire that you seek?

Just some honest food for thought.

Peace

Im into stereotyping patholgical trends to identify vampires, for example woman who proclaim publically they are reborn Deities definitely are vampires.

edit on 29-1-2013 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Explanation: St*rred!

I can play fair my friend, so no need to get 'forcefull' ok!

I see you are playing with the 'loaded' dice that Einstein wondered about in reference to quantum mechanics!

Does God play dice with the universe?

As the observer you are collapsing the infinite wave function down to a singular crass reality!

Your choices determine the outcome of the song the universe sings for you!

Stay on Target Ok!

Personal Disclosure: Well played and Game on!

FYI ... You've been and heard of the Devil's Advocate! What about his Alibi? (by OmegaLogos posted on 20-1-2009 @ 03:19 AM) [ATS]

edit on 29-1-2013 by OmegaLogos because: Edited to insert a lightsaber backslash.

edit on 29-1-2013 by OmegaLogos because: Edited to add another lightsaber backslash. (waves hand that was not the bbcode you were looking for)
:shk:

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 06:25 AM
link   

I see, well that's obvious, Lady Gaga is one than is it.

Peace

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 06:28 AM
link   

I see, well that's obvious, Lady Gaga is one than is it.

Peace

Oh they are on Ats as well, just well hidden behind their alt profiles. Remember evil is well comfortable wearing multiple masks to deceive and confuse.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 06:37 AM
link   

May I ask what benefit is to you that you expose this "evil"?

My understanding of all that is evil, is that you tend to attract negative presence in doing so and that are you capable of protecting yourself if the unexpected occurs, Soul sucking enlightened Vampires!!! attacking you.

Please see my response as trying to understand you better, as I am learning myself.

Peace

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 06:42 AM
link   

May I ask what benefit is to you that you expose this "evil"?

My understanding of all that is evil, is that you tend to attract negative presence in doing so and that are you capable of protecting yourself if the unexpected occurs, Soul sucking enlightened Vampires!!! attacking you.

Please see my response as trying to understand you better, as I am learning myself.

Peace

You sound like a Padwan, with much to learn. See the picture of Isis on first page of thread watch out for that one for starters she the Queen of the vampire Hive.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Hehe,.,just playing along with you my friend. It seems anyone can play the devils advocate on you and you couldn't tell and it is a dangerous game to play.

For it creates an illusion in itself, and further perplexes the mind, and in and of itself traps the soul. For you can create an enlightened vampire of yourself while playing the advocate.

Just some food for thought.

Peace

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Hehe,.,just playing along with you my friend. It seems anyone can play the devils advocate on you and you couldn't tell and it is a dangerous game to play.

For it creates an illusion in itself, and further perplexes the mind, and in and of itself traps the soul. For you can create an enlightened vampire of yourself while playing the advocate.

Peace

Playing with illusions is for Padwans. Im just telling you how it is.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage

Peace

Yes i sense you are too flaccid to be evil.

What is Evil?

What is hypocrisy?

Your opinions not the dictionaries

Cheers

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by InnerPeace2012

Peace

I do not think OP will understand because he has already judged you as being below him,

let them bask in their glory

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   

I have a difficult time reading your posts because I can feel the underlying fear behind them. Relax man. I'm interested in what you have to say, but it literally makes me feel physically uncomfortable.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I only stopped in to read this thread because I thought we were going to talk about my ex-wife

Jus' Sayin'

spez

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mkoll

I have noticed this contradiction many a time. Many new age people talk about a balance between light and dark or hate and love or yin and yang but without fail they focus on the light and the love. I don't think I've seen many talk about striving for a balance between the two polarities.
edit on 29-1-2013 by Mkoll because: (no reason given)

An even bigger pet-peeve of mine is the insistence that "love" is an analog of "light". Love exists equally in darkness. In fact, it's even more vibrant there. Equating darkness with evil and light with good is just one of many ways humanity is kept from experiencing the full range of luminosity. Light and dark work in tandem and are not related to good and evil.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   

AthlonSavage, if you're trying to impress us with your continual negativity and criticism, then it's failing horribly. I honestly don't see any point to this thread except to tear down everyone who dares to dream of a better future. If you have a better suggestion, we're all listening. Because as I see it, you only want to do what everyone else has been doing. That's worked out so well for this world, hasn't it? I just love turning on CNN and hearing about the latest shooting or political scandal. It warms my heart to think this is our legacy.

Hatred. Ignorance. Fear.

We're doing our best to solve these problems at the root, so if you have a better idea, share it with us. If not, then stop complaining about what you're not doing.
edit on 29-1-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join