It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Soul sucking enlightened Vampires!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 01:51 AM
link   
This follows like a part II of my recent thread tited. "The New Age movement is quite literally confused and mad!"

When I consider light i realise it cannot exist without dark. Two states as much different as sleep is to awake. When i think of enlightenment i realise it cannot exist without "Blinded" souls. Like a Moth blinded by the light the blind souls circle the light restless and somewhat eradically.

What could be the purpose of enlightenment other than be a trap for a soul, to daze and bewildered it and lure it into the poisoness New age web of enlightenment. This is a fitting analogy to describe the luring powers of the soul sucking Vampires. Yes its my contention there are soul sucking vampires out there masquerading as Teachers of Light and love, when in actual fact they are Vampires feeding of the energy of decent hearted folk. Who else sees the Vampires?

edit on 29-1-2013 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 02:03 AM
link   
:F

Lots of different types of vamps, yo.
Bigs ones, small ones

Teach yourself. Then teach others.

We need more teachers.

as you can see.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 02:09 AM
link   
They say, in this dimension: pick a side, or be ripped in two.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

I have noticed this contradiction many a time. Many new age people talk about a balance between light and dark or hate and love or yin and yang but without fail they focus on the light and the love. I don't think I've seen many talk about striving for a balance between the two polarities.
edit on 29-1-2013 by Mkoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
This follows like a part II of my recent thread tited. "The New Age movement is quite literally confused and mad!"

When I consider light i realise it cannot exist without dark. Two states as much different as sleep is to awake. When i think of enlightenment i realise it cannot exist without "Blinded" souls. Like a Moth blinded my the light the blind souls circle the light restless and somewhat eradically.

What could be the purpose of enlightenment other than be a trap for a soul, to daze and bewildered it and lure it into the poisoness New age web of enlightenment. This is a fitting analogy to describe the luring powers of the soul sucking Vampires. Yes its my contention there are soul sucking vampires out there masquerading as Teachers of Light and love, when in actual fact they are Vampires feeding of the energy of decent hearted folk. Who else sees the Vampires?

...and you are saying this because you do not consider that what you have is a case of 'the revolution overtaking the revolution'...

Does what you say, come from a place of enlightenment, or 'blindness'?...or is it a 'trap' you are setting?

...or you are just warning people to beware of vampires?

A99

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by akushla99

...and you are saying this because you do not consider that what you have is a case of 'the revolution overtaking the revolution'...

Does what you say, come from a place of enlightenment, or 'blindness'?...or is it a 'trap' you are setting?

A99

Just think of this thread as like that Area51 post box warning sign, a foreboding message for them blinded by what lies yonder.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 02:24 AM
link   

A99

Just think of this thread as like that Area51 post box warning sign, a foreboding message for them blinded by what lies yonder.

And how would you prove that you are not one of these 'soul-sucking vampires', starting your own little sect, telling everyone they are blind, and avowing what lies yonder?...and all of a sudden you have become the bringer of foreboding messages!? What gives?

I have enjoyed your various ascerbic comments previously, but lately have noticed a distinct darkness taking hold in you...a more...mmm...'driven' depressive mien...what gives?

A99

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 02:44 AM
link   

And how would you prove that you are not one of these 'soul-sucking vampires', starting your own little sect, telling everyone they are blind, and avowing what lies yonder?...and all of a sudden you have become the bringer of foreboding messages!? What gives?

I have enjoyed your various ascerbic comments previously, but lately have noticed a distinct darkness taking hold in you...a more...mmm...'driven' depressive mien...what gives?

A99

What gives is freedom.
Was not jezebella and incarnation of Isis the most evil of all Soul Vampires?

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 02:51 AM
link   

A99

What gives is freedom.
Was not jezebella and incarnation of Isis the most evil of all Soul Vampires?

What?...the freedom to become the harbinger of doom?
You seem to be having more and more in common with the Fundie Christian threads...kinda like what you were rallying against in the 'new age' thing, and this one in particular...

I find it highly contradictory, and confused to say the least...but that's my humble opinion...

A99

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 02:55 AM
link   

S/F thy thread and all contradiction will be resolved.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 03:02 AM
link   

S/F thy thread and all contradiction will be resolved.

What? You don't want any money?
...and 'currency', even of a 'kudos' kind, is payment...but then I didn't ask for a contradiction to be uncrossed...I just noticed it, and not altogether on a liminal level...

A99

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 03:38 AM
link   

All right, so are you saying that the New Age people are hoarding all of the light and stealing it from the poor spiritual commoners? That actually does make sense to me, by the way. There will always be balance in the system.
edit on 29-1-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

All right, so are you saying that the New Age people are hoarding all of the light and stealing it from the poor commoners? That actually does make sense to me, by the way.

In Laymans terms the answer is Yes!

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Mkoll

dark and hate is easier to do than light/love, maybe.

dark side can be good, I've completed tasks in furious anger and hate, and then had moments of pure refief when finished.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Who else sees the Vampires?

I see no Vampires , nope...no Vampires here ...

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Then looker more closely!

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 05:19 AM
link   
I checked out your other thread on New Age too-may i ask,are you angry with yourself for what you consider wasted time,while you were investigating the New Age movement,in its various forms? Because if you are,i dont think you should be.They say a moment enjoyed is never wasted-you must have gotten some enjoyment out of your investigation.You checked something out for yourself.You learnt some information,things you didnt know before.Its all good-to experience,to test for yourself.I outgrew it myself,i formed my own belief system,that feels true to me-if it does not feel authentic enough for you to die for,deep down inside,where You live,its not much use to you,whatever it is you believe.You have to be able to be completely at peace with your true belief,even when you wake up in the dark lonely hours of the night,or at whenever your worst and most vulnerable times are.And be at peace at the prospect of your exit from this life,based on that belief.When its sits with you,restful and still,with no excitement or vindication needed,no need to find followers,or convince another single soul-you've found your true belief. Anyway,here's wishing you a good day.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Oh the irony, I see a vampire do you?

One cannot exist without the other. Be well my friend.

Peace

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by InnerPeace2012

Oh the irony, I see a vampire do you?

One cannot exist without the other. Be well my friend.

Peace

Are you a Vampire or not?

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 05:53 AM
link   

What makes you think that I am a Vampire , that you don't realize what others perceive of you?

Peace

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join