Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

How many times can a man die?

page: 1

join

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 01:15 AM
link   
I'm talking about Ariel Sharon. Does anyone remember him dying in 2006?... because I thought he was dead, but no... I'm just losing my mind.

Oh wait... Seems I'm not the only one!

This article talks about him recently being reported as dead and check this rabbi out going against traditional beliefs and saying Jesus is the Messiah. Perhaps there is no real conspiracy here and it's just news fluff but any way you look at it... IT'S WEIRD.

Rabbi Yitzchak Kaduri, a venerated Jewish rabbi who died in 2006 at the age of 108, had a vision of who the Messiah was. Rabbi Kaduri left a note that was to be opened a year after his death. When the note was opened, the note gave the Hebrew name of the Messiah as Yeshua, who we know to be Jesus. In addition, the rabbi left a prophecy that the Messiah would come after the death of Ariel Sharon.

This is a crazy article anyway because as he called the IDF off the west bank in 2005 the ijit who wrote the article says it was against God. Right.

lookup.upway.com...

Never heard of the site.

but unbeknownst to me, Ariel Sharon is indeed alive!
... or maybe this is just another bullcrap article.

...but by CNN.

A bullcrapper? Most certainly... but a much less obvious bullcrapper if you count face value (and unfortunately many of us do)

They say he's been comatose since 2006! They say his brain is showing signs of life, but subtle and this has made news.

COMPARED TO WHAT? Just how bad was his LACK of signs of life in the brain while they've had him plugged up the last 6+ years?

Is Dr. Frankenstein living in Israel now? Hey, wait a second... Frankenstein... FrankenSTEIN!!

All this time I thought this purely fictional Character was GERMAN... Now it is all starting to add up!

All I want to know is...

IS THIS GUY DEAD OR ALIVE?

edition.cnn.com...

btw... In that first article there is a picture of him sitting up but looking very much like nobody's home.

Oh, deary... He's been a vegetable throughout his entire career!!!

O M G

Now try to tell me the elites do not use world leaders as actual mind control puppets!

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 01:21 AM
link   
I apologize if my jabs at this story have offended anyone but the fact is, there are articles around the web claiming he was dead. I find that VERY suspicious because it seems they will bury any previous articles where he actually was reported as being dead.

In other words, beating people to the punch about suspecting this has previously been reported.

I don't have a HUGE amount of sympathy seeing as how he has lead Israel into what I consider illegal conflicts but he did call the IDF off the west bank and personally... I think someone tried to kill the man.

And all jokes aside... I do believe it could have been electronic warfare attacking his brain.

I've suspected that for a while though... when I still thought he was dead.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Hmmm... here's another claiming he died in 06... BS? Written lately with a false date of 06??

I don't know but I am pretty certain I heard it on CNN in 06 that he was dead. Yes, I've been wrong before... but this time it seems I'm not alone.

Why would they keep it a secret?

Why would they have previously reported him dead?

I don't know what the motive would be, but it's still pretty weird imo.

www.freedomsphoenix.com...

I'm simply confused.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Another.. www.outsidethebeltway.com...

Maybe he wants to be a pop artist?

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Yet another... Is this known about already or did this just come up?

www.haaretz.com...

I guess this thread would be ok seeing as how there is a new article of his newly found brain activity. Hmmm.

In the mean time I'll stop flooding since no one has any comments on it. I just keep finding these damn articles and wanted to give it a few bumps so people could read this. I think it's weird.

David Ickes forum has a thread saying he's dead.

Other sites claim he's being kept alive over some entitlement reason involving bonds or something (I didn't read it) Anyone interested will have to look that one up. I'm getting sleepy.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 02:12 AM
link   
I don't know about your links but you're asking what people remember? I remember him being written off for dead and I sure remember MANY wishing he'd up and die. I do simply recall he slipped into a Coma though and a lot of debate at the time about whether he'd ever recover and whether he ought to be given physical support so it would even be a possibility.

I have real mixed feelings on this guy and things like Sabra and Shatila are why. Part of me hopes that wherever his mind is, it's a very dark, rotten and terrifying place.

I hate to speak that way of anyone in his condition.....but there is the very mixed feeling part.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
I don't know about your links but you're asking what people remember? I remember him being written off for dead and I sure remember MANY wishing he'd up and die. I do simply recall he slipped into a Coma though and a lot of debate at the time about whether he'd ever recover and whether he ought to be given physical support so it would even be a possibility.

I have real mixed feelings on this guy and things like Sabra and Shatila are why. Part of me hopes that wherever his mind is, it's a very dark, rotten and terrifying place.

I hate to speak that way of anyone in his condition.....but there is the very mixed feeling part.

I hear ya... The mixed feeling part for me comes from him being very old and who knows, maybe he got softer and started having more compassion. You know how some do when they get sick and start dying... start making confessions and concessions. Who knows.

Why did he follow the road map to peace plan? That is still a huge mystery to me. I mean, I was glad it was happening but you know how ambiguous all this is... I mean this was lead by Bush administration, so very confusing.

still confused.

Perhaps it was just PR.

It gives me headaches.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Hi Folks, Hi OP,

They say that his brain is showing signs of activity... after 7 years in a coma...

I seriously doubt that he will be able to do anything apart from maybe twitch a finger or blink his eyes from time to time... apparently this is an artificially induced coma so probably the senior hospital staff were "asked" to take him off the coma inducing meds to give the public something else to talk about for awhile!?

In May 2003, Sharon endorsed the Road Map for Peace put forth by the United States, European Union, and Russia, which opened a dialogue with Mahmud Abbas, and announced his commitment to the creation of a Palestinian state in the future.

He embarked on a course of unilateral withdrawal from the Gaza Strip, while maintaining control of its coastline and airspace. Sharon's plan has been welcomed by both the Palestinian Authority and Israel's left wing as a step towards a final peace settlement. However, it had been greeted with opposition from within his own Likud party and from other right wing Israelis, on national security, military, and religious grounds.

However, strange coincidence methinks : His stroke occurred a few months before he had been expected to win a new election on what Matt Rees asserted to be "a promise of clearing Israel out of most of the West Bank"

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Ahh.. I see.

I remember hearing about some of this on the news but haven't dug very deeply into it yet, just always wondered. I'll have to read more about it. It certainly doesn't seem like something that would make the Likud (*cough* Netanyahu *cough*) happy.

i know there are plenty of other hard liners but who's the PM now? Who has young entertainers call him "the bomb" and then here is this wikipedia quote.

"On 27 September 2005, Sharon narrowly defeated a leadership challenge by a 52–48 percent vote. The move was initiated within the central committee of the governing Likud party by Sharon's main rival, Benjamin Netanyahu, who had left the cabinet to protest Sharon's withdrawal from Gaza. The measure was an attempt by Netanyahu to call an early primary in November 2005 to choose the party's leader."

Sharon's replacement ran into trouble and was accused of corruption and announced he would not run again and and Tzipi Livni won but could not form a new government for some reason... Then president Shimon Peres chose Netanyahu to be PM since there "were no clear victories"

I was reading about this as I was typing. I did not previously know the details but all these mentions of Netanyahu doesn't surprise me.

This is pretty interesting.

edit on 29-1-2013 by NotAnAspie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 03:47 AM
link   
How long is a piece of string? LoL

It all spin anyway IMHO!
edit on 29-1-2013 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 05:09 AM
link   
THE BEAST, HE'S THE BEAST!

Revelation 13
and the dragon did give to it his power, and his throne, and great authority.
Rev 13:3 And I saw one of its heads as slain to death, and its deadly stroke was healed, and all the earth did wonder after the beast,
Rev 13:4 and they did bow before the dragon who did give authority to the beast, and they did bow before the beast, saying, `Who is like to the beast? who is able to war with it?'

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by NotAnAspie

once

but when we die our words carry on as long as words are spoken, and our carbon becomes somthing. there is no end. our talking faces is just life repeating itself

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by NotAnAspie

I never heard he was dead, but when his being in a coma was initially announced, I did wonder how he got that way.

But it's only through catscans that brain activity was slightly detected upon mention of his family apparently. I heard it on MSM but not on CNN as I don't subscribe to it. Did this news surface to coincide with the recent Israeili election? Funny thing about timing.

new topics

join