It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So you want to change the world. (Deep discussion)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by rainbowbear

If the demons are part of you you are part of the problem. Let them inside and make them part of you? That sounds like disaster in the making.how about you exercise your demons and cast them out. Remove them and trample them in the dust instead.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by exitusstatuquo

well of course we are part of the problem! WHOM else is destroying things in this reality? fake imaginary spirits? NO, we allow our demons to control our actions.

you dont let demons in, they are part of you. you have to understand that before you can deal with the problem.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   
religious doctrine has convinced everyone that God, and demons--are external.

i know them both to be internal......

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

yeah split i hear you, see my posts later on that--they exist, but in us--in the mind, body. its a concept, not reality.

proving the existance of demons would be like prooving time. we dont actually need proof of time, but we belive a clock can tell it---
edit on 30-1-2013 by rainbowbear because: you knowhow it is

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Guys, the reason why I dont post so much is because as positive as I want my messages to be the discussion always becomes negative. There's always angry debates full of rude sarcastic remarks, and of people who can not be proven wrong.

As human beings with more consciousness than the average population, we know we have to be responsible for our positive emotions. We can not let negativity affect us. If someone does not agree with our viewpoint, we are responsible for controlling ourselves and not let their statements affect us.

Show more control when you disagree on an issue please.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by rainbowbear
reply to post by SplitInfinity

yeah split i hear you, see my posts later on that--they exist, but in us--in the mind, body. its a concept, not reality.

proving the existance of demons would be like prooving time. we dont actually need proof of time, but we belive a clock can tell it---
edit on 30-1-2013 by rainbowbear because: you knowhow it is

I can prove that night comes before day, doesn't that prove the existance of time?

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by exitusstatuquo

If it were not for my sometimes....JOB...I would loved to accept your offer as I can show you that the only Demons a person has to worry about is the ones in their Head and the ones that Walk and Breath.

I do believe in Angry Spirits although if a person is Mentally Strong they cannot acces your mind and thus they cannot bother you. We redid our Bathroom so as to put in a Jacuzzi and as we tore down the walls of our at one time old but now beautifly restored home...we began to notice that were stirred something into action.

I had never before believed in Ghosts but it does have a root in logic and I cannot disprove what I have seen with my own eyes. We have learned to live with it and it no longer bothers us as I layed down some ground rules.

But as far as Demons...if you want to label them Angry Spirits...fine...but since I do not believe in Hell...as well as know that a person only needs to fear the LIVING....I see no reason to worry about something that does not exist.

Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by omarm1984

Think about this. Even before video games, there were cartoons which was showing suffering as a form of entertainment. These cartoons go all the way back to the 1920s (or somewhere around that time, I'm not sure exactly).

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by rainbowbear

Believe me...over time I have collected many Demons that I have to contend with. Thing is...such things are what define a person and make us who and what we are.

Split Infinity

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join