It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illegal Immigration reduces value of American workers

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daedalus
reply to post by Logarock

Right, and Chinese sweatshops are a problem, and American companies USING them are an even bigger problem, and outsourcing is an even bigger problem than that...

what we're talking about though is illegal immigration, and it's negative effects on the economy, the people of these united states, and the jobs that are still here...

I thought I addressed that two ways. Anyway legal or illegal immigration in mass same effect. Save for all the favors the recent wave has been getting from the government.

By the way our economy has immigrated to China.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   
They reduce property value also.
Go to any trailer park in Kentucky once upon a time redneck's use to live and respect there property and there neighbor's.
Now sadly every good trailer park has at least 50+ illegal immigrant families.sometimes 3 or 4 families in one trailer..
Cop's are called every night drug's selling rampant you name it.
I speak the truth on that and i can assure people know i am

Heck one time i lived in a mobile home park here in Kentucky i just paid the mobile home off..and was gonna rent it out..and do it again and again..become a mobile home tycoon

Well the police got called over something down the street we sit on porch watching like the good nosy white folks we are.

And the trailer next to us as soon the police passed it i swear to ya 16 Mexicans jumped out the windows..rolled under the trailer and ran in any direction they could. we sit there drinking our beer and enjoyed the show as one mexican got in his car and tried to drive away before policia found them..he ran into the light pole and knocked it down..i had to go without electric for 6 hour's....dang illegals

anyways they are killing property value too

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I agree with some of the views here however many illegals work in fields. I saw for the past 3 years right here in NC many farmers having to close down farms because no one would pick the crops. In fact ABC news showed on the world news a big wonderful farm in Georgia that was closing last year. Blue berries and grapes both rotting in the fields because no citizen of the US would pick what they had in the hot sun. That farm had been going for years and never a problem until when the owners were forced to not hire illegals. Well they lost the farm.

A man right here in NC posted an ad in the paper that he would pay $20 an hour for people to pick his crops in the fields. 30 people showed up for the job, when they realized how hard the work was they left. Within 3 hours of starting the job. Only 1 person remained there to keep working and that was for 2 days then they quit. The rest of his crops rotted in the fields. This goes to prove that no matter how much cash people offer the typical American per hour they will not do the work of an illegal.

My husband owns his own roofing business, so he put an ad in the paper. he got 4 big nice black guys that wanted to work, so he took them to the job, They quit without even trying. They said it was to dangerous to risk their lives getting up there on the roof. Why would anyone even try for a roofing job if they were scared to go up on a ladder? Yet my husband does it daily. He is the only person doing it because he can't get anyone else to do it. That is how stupid this is, Believe me US citizens are getting lazy they want office jobs or jobs where they can sit and just push papers around, or sit at the computer all day long. Forget about getting out there getting on a roof in 100 degree weather. Yet my husband does it, and believe me every now and then he does get a legal Mexican to help. And they will work, however most legal Mexicans are the same way they want a job inside, or sitting in a truck in the AC.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by AuntC
I agree with some of the views here however many illegals work in fields. I saw for the past 3 years right here in NC many farmers having to close down farms because no one would pick the crops. In fact ABC news showed on the world news a big wonderful farm in Georgia that was closing last year. Blue berries and grapes both rotting in the fields because no citizen of the US would pick what they had in the hot sun. That farm had been going for years and never a problem until when the owners were forced to not hire illegals. Well they lost the farm.

A man right here in NC posted an ad in the paper that he would pay $20 an hour for people to pick his crops in the fields. 30 people showed up for the job, when they realized how hard the work was they left. Within 3 hours of starting the job. Only 1 person remained there to keep working and that was for 2 days then they quit. The rest of his crops rotted in the fields. This goes to prove that no matter how much cash people offer the typical American per hour they will not do the work of an illegal.

My husband owns his own roofing business, so he put an ad in the paper. he got 4 big nice black guys that wanted to work, so he took them to the job, They quit without even trying. They said it was to dangerous to risk their lives getting up there on the roof. Why would anyone even try for a roofing job if they were scared to go up on a ladder? Yet my husband does it daily. He is the only person doing it because he can't get anyone else to do it. That is how stupid this is, Believe me US citizens are getting lazy they want office jobs or jobs where they can sit and just push papers around, or sit at the computer all day long. Forget about getting out there getting on a roof in 100 degree weather. Yet my husband does it, and believe me every now and then he does get a legal Mexican to help. And they will work, however most legal Mexicans are the same way they want a job inside, or sitting in a truck in the AC.

i would pick fruit...i would work on roofs...

i cant find a job because the goddamn illegals got them all...

i used to work in a field that had me climbing telephone poles, crawling around in attics, crawl spaces, on roofs...my last job was seriously dangerous, but also kinda fun...i'd still have it, if they hadn't forced me out, for reminding them i still have rights..

honestly, i wouldn't WANT to pick fruit, or clean bathrooms, or any of the other menial things out there, but at this point, if it ways decently, i'd take it...but as i said, there's nothing to be had..

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by AuntC

The answer to this is right there in the numbers. With so many million illegal invaders taking American jobs, these numbers of people COULD do the program legally, but the transplants that would normally work the fields are now illegally moving up to our positions in the workplace, displacing us! If our wonderful government maintained the old work visa programs instead of a wide open border for votes circus, there would be people to fill that gap, millions of them, and all controlled and set up for a legal citizenship, with a repeating cycle, Imagine if we illegally invaded another country's workforce by 15 million, they would not sit still and just say that this is just fair, We just sit by and let them take it , so they gladly do.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Furthur proof of the fact that this is getting even worse, A local subcontractor has replaced all of his former employees, the ones that helped him build his business, with all illegal immigrants, all are supervised by an illegal who speaks good english, His claim is to be competitive on bids, but I think it is the basic greed platform that will be his undoing due to low quality end product. I, at this point am not certain I want to give names, thinking that over for several reasons, but this is fact, and he claims it is more common every day. This basically means that your job and you are loosing value with every invader that illegally crosses the wide open American border, your job may be next.......

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Now our wonderful and glorious dictator is going to shove immigration reform down our throats, regardless of what the taxpayer wants. His next move is to force this thru, I just hope it hits a solid unmoveable wall.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join